Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after a good 15 minutes of fucking, the two fit hunks are getting tired and reaching their orgasm points. Jerome's sexual stamina is really amazing. He had been fucking my mum's pussy for 25 minutes without cumming.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?" Jerome asks.

"Uh. Uh. Anywhere... anywhere you want to shoot it baby." My mum replies.

"Bro, I'm close too, let's give this slut mummy a double college creampie." Jack says.

"Okay, let's go." Jerome says and he grabs onto my mum's waist and starts bucking hard into her as Jack simultaneously starts pounding her ass at full speed. My mum yelps out at the sudden assault on her body and groans in pleasure as she's fucked well by the two studs. In no time at all, they're reaching their orgasms and the two hunks grunt and thrust deep into their respective holes and start firing their hot, young loads of cum as my mum coos and asks them to fill her up with their potent semen.

After they've emptied their balls in my mum, Jack and Jerome pull out and sit back on the sofa, relaxing after the workout they just had. My mum proceeds to unsteadily stand up, before getting on her knees and cleaning both guys' cocks with her mouth. A small stream of cum is leaking down her thighs now, overflow from Jerome's huge load in her pussy and together with the dried cum on her face, she looks like a total slut.

As my mum is sucking the two cocks clean, Matt, Brandon and Hyung return from lunch. They've already eaten and had bought back some fast food for Jerome, Jack and my mum.

"Whew, looks like you guys worked her good." Matt exclaims. "I'm ready for round 2 now but it looks like your holes have been used." Matt turns and addresses my mum.

"Fuck yeah, she's overflowing. Jack did her mouth and ass and I did her vag brother. You're gonna have to settle for sloppy seconds."

My mum pops Jack's cock out of her mouth and turns to the guys who had just entered, saying "Mmm, more studs to satisfy me. I hope you really live up to your reputation Matt. Anyway, how about you guys relax while the three of us have lunch, then I'll wash up and entertain you guys again?"

"Sounds fucking good." Matt says, "I'm gonna fuck you raw this weekend you little slut. You gonna have lunch with Jack's cum on your face?"

"Uh hmm, don't I look pretty in it?" My mum sluttily retorts to the college jock. "After lunch, I want you 3 to make me airtight so go wash up and get your cocks ready. Matt, meet me in the master bedroom in 40 minutes. Brandon, you and Hyung come in 20 minutes after him."

The 3 guys head off to settle in, taking showers and changing into comfortable clothes for the upcoming sex. Meanwhile, my mum enjoys the company of Jack and Jerome over lunch, with cum leaking out of her pussy. After quickly finishing her lunch, my mum heads off to the master bedroom to wash up and change. Drew and I follow on our multiple camera feeds as she kicks off her strappy white heels, takes off her loose t shirt and dumps it in the laundry basket before heading into the shower to wash the cum off her face and clean her pussy and ass.

After her shower, we watch as she applies a fresh coat of makeup before pulling on a pair of rubber top black stockings that could stay up without a garter. That's all she wears as she heads out, completely naked into the master bedroom.

She proceeds to open a wardrobe door and pulls out a large, old photo album. She flips to the middle of it before laying it on the middle of the bed and lying beside it seductively. Soon, the college quarterback jock, Matt enters the master bedroom, closing the door behind him. He likes what he sees as my mum bats her eyelashes at him and asks him to show her what a bull does to his ladies.

"Oh, I'm gonna show you alright." Matt promises.

"Yeah? Be the man my husband could never be." My mum plays to his dominant side, coaxing him to fuck her hard. She bends her figure and invites him forward and seductively looks at him and says, "You see this photo album? It's from my wedding. I want you to fuck me hard on top of it. Doggytyle, missionary, cowgirl, piledriver, whatever you want. Just fuck me on these photos."

"Oh I'm going to alright. Lie back with that fat mummy ass on top of the album, I'm gonna stretch out your pussy and make you cum on your wedding photos."

"Mmm, that sounds good." My mum replies as she follows Matt's orders and lies back on the bed in her stockings, placing her butt right on the photo album. Matt strips off his clothes and climbs on, kneeling in front of my mum as she lies on her back. He grabs her feet, one in each hand and spreads her legs slightly past shoulder width and then pushes them back towards her head before changing into a push up position so now her legs were pinned back in that V shaped position with his cock at the perfect location to penetrate her pussy. "Oooh, isn't this the Viennese oyster position?" my mum asks.

"Yup. It's gonna give me full access to pound your pussy and make you squirt all over this photo album." Matt replies. "We've only got like 15 minutes before the other two come in so let's not waste any time." Matt says before he plunges his rock hard cock into my mum's soft wet folds, drawing an instant cry of pleasure.

Soon he's doing her hard with her bent like a pretzel, his hard young cock plunging repeatedly into her warm, wet pussy as it leaks her juices onto the photo album. He's breathing hard from the demanding sex position as he gives my mum long full strokes, finding the deepest reaches of her pussy with his 9 inch cock. It's a highly erotic scene as we watch his muscled body dominate my mum's curvy body. My mum's legs shake as she shivers with pleasure each time he stretches her pussy.

Matt continues to use his powerful muscles to pound the slut mum underneath him. He's ogling her naked boobs which are bouncing in step to his thrusts as my mum closes her eyes and moans in pleasure. Her pussy lips are lewdly spread to accommodate Matt's large cock, her legs in a v shape, feet near her head to accommodate his girth. She's clearly enjoying the fucking she is receiving, with Matt's cock slick with her juices and some of it even dripping onto the photo album they're fucking on. She's talking dirty to him now, egging him on as he pounds her and helping ensure that his cumshot would be huge when it came.

"Yeah, you're fucking me so much better than my hubby. I need a real man like you, a strong, virile man to satisfy me. Are you virile Matt? Huh, baby? You gonna cum for me and show me how much more you have than my husband?"

"Oh fuck, Scarlett, I'm gonna fuck you all day and all night this weekend. You cheating slut, I'm gonna give you my cum. Uhh. Uhh. Fuck, you're tight. Your pussy is milking my cock so well."

"Yeah, you gonna empty those balls for me? I want your hot cream all over me. Cover my face, my mummy boobs, my neck... Oh wait... No, I've got a better idea. I want you to cum on my wedding ring. Fuck me good, then pull out and fire that hot, young sperm all over this big diamond."

"Oh, you fucking slut, that's so hot. Ok, put your hand on your boobs, I'm gonna drop my load." Matt orders as he pulls out of my mum and starts jerking himself. My mum complies, letting her legs come down so she's now lying flat on her back as Matt straddles her stomach, kneeling above her and jerks his cock. He's aiming squarely at her ring hand as she places it on her tits, the big diamond glistening in the centre of her cleavage as she seductively calls for his cum.

Soon, the muscular stud is about to cum and he grunts out, his ripped, sweat flecked body tensing up as his cock starts fulfilling its duty. Lashes of thick, white cum spurt out, the first shot missing my mum's boobs and hand completely, hitting her straight on the chin. Matt aims downwards and the rest of his load decorates my mum's tits, her hand and of course, covers her wedding ring. By the end of his cumshot, Matt has painted my mum's boobs and left hand with cum streaks, not to mention the large glob from the first shot that was dripping from her chin.

"Oh fuck, that was intense." Matt says.

"Mmmm, thanks stud. This is sooo much more than what my husband gives me." My mum replies as she sucks his cock into her mouth, cleaning it off any excess cum before she sluttily starts sucking her cum covered ring finger.

"Oh yeah, you fucking whore wife, eat my cum off your fingers. You like having the diamond your husband bought for you covered in my cum? Eat it you slut. Eat my cum off that diamond." Matt orders as my mum slowly runs her tongue over the diamond ring, slurping the sperm up. "Oh fuck, you cheating slut, that is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." Matt claims as he watches my mum eat his cum off her wedding ring like it was the most delicious thing on earth. After sucking the ring clean, she dips it back into the cum on her cleavage and lifts it to her lips again making a show of her infidelity to her lover.

Matt is so aroused by this that he's already hard again and as my mum licks his cum off her fingers, he's carried her and lifted her to the edge of the bed, placing her butt right at the foot of the bed as she lies back and continues to sluttily consume his cum. He then takes her legs, spreads them wide open, almost in a split and then rams his cock straight into her puffy pussy drawing a gasp from her.

"Ow, not so hard Matt. My pussy's a bit sore from the pounding you just gave me. How are you still hard?"

"Oh yeah, you asked for a stud and you got one. I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk straight."

Matt, standing at the edge of the bed and in a great position to maximise his sexual stamina, starts bucking at full speed into my mum. The position allows him to control the speed and penetration and he's sweating hard as he fucks full throttle into my mum, going deep, hard and fast.

"Oh Matt! You're sooo good. You're fucking me so good. Ooohhh. You should charge money for your cock you stud. Ooohhh, just like that. It hurts soo good. You're making my slut pussy feel so good. Ugghmm, yeah. Yeah. YEAH! I'm gonna cum." My mum cries out as her sore pussy is pounded by Matt.

Matt vigorously fucks my mum through her orgasm, causing her to whimper in pleasure as her pussy is fucked raw. She's covered in a light sheen of sweat now and her breasts are heaving as she says, "Matt, you're sooo good in bed. Uggh, that was an awesome orgasm and you just fucked me like right before. Where do you want to cum? After that fucking, you can shoot that load anywhere you want stud."

"Oh yeah? You cheating slut wife. Let's do a little ass fucking first before I decide where to cum." Matt says as he pulls his cock out.

"Whatever you want dear, I'm all yours. Take my ass hard." My mum replies as she spreads her legs almost in a split, opening up her ass for easy access. We watch as Matt grabs her thighs and penetrates, slowly building up a rhythm.

We watch as Matt fucks my mum's butt for about 5 minutes before he pulls out, ready to cum. At this point, the door suddenly opens and Brandon and Hyung walk in just as Matt slides his cock out of my mum's butt. In the midst of their sexual fervour, my mum and Matt both don't notice them at first as Brandon stands up on the bed while my mum kneels on the bed and does a little ass to mouth cock sucking.

"Oh fuck, slut's doing ass to mouth." Hyung quietly says to Brandon as they watch.

"Yeah. I'm gonna fucking give up college girls and focus on MILFs from now on. Hahaha. I mean, before you guys came over from the states, I spent a night at a hotel with her, we fucking spoiled their sheets. I mean, she does anal, ass to mouth, swallows, takes facials. Oh fuck, I even came in her hair once which was awesome. I mean, having smooth silky hair wrapped around your cock and then jizzing into it, that's fucking awesome." Brandon replies.

"Yeah bro, you seem to have enjoyed enough of her, it's our turn now." Hyung says.

"Fuck off." Brandon replies with a smile as they watch Matt getting ready to cum in my mum's mouth as she kneels on her marriage bed.

"Glaze my face you stud... or cum in my mouth. Whatever you want babe." My mum says.

"It's gonna be a surprise." Matt replies.

Matt at this point notices Brandon and Hyung and having my mum's permission to cum any way he wanted decides that it's his one chance to give a girl an angry dragon and show off in front of his friends. He decides that even if my mum got really mad and kicked him out of the house, it was worth it since he'd already fucked all 3 of her holes so what the hell.

Matt knows a big load is coming after fucking my mum's tight butt and just as he starts firing, he places both his muscular hands on my mum's head and shoves his cock all the way down my mum's throat. It works and my mum, not expecting the sudden load of cum deep in her throat chokes and coughs, causing some of his creamy jizz to start flowing out her nose.

Her eyes widen as his cock pumps more jizz into her throat, causing more to stream out of her nose as she tries to swallow while choking. Matt then decides to finish off in style as he pulls his cock out of my mum's mouth and starts cumming on her face as she coughs and chokes. He's obviously super turned on and his cock stands hard and erect, spraying his sperm in thick, creamy globs onto my mum's face as his friends cheer him on. Its absolute degradation as Matt completely dominates my mum, treating her like a cheap street whore.

Instead of getting angry though, it looks like she's super turned on and she's fingering herself while she takes the facial. She looks like a well used slut now with cum flowing out her nose, globs of it on her face, one eye glazed shut and more of it dripping off her chin. Matt finishes off the greatest cumshot of his young stud life by grabbing a fist full of her silky hair and wiping his cock clean in it, leaving strings of cum weaved in her hair.

At this point, Drew and I realize that Hyung was actually furiously jacking off beside the bed while Brandon was also slowly stroking his own hard on. As Matt sighs contentedly and steps back from my mum on the large king sized bed, Hyung is about to cum.

He wants to climb up and cum on my mum's face too but his orgasm reaches too soon and he decides to just cum on my mum's thigh which is nearest to him. His cum spurts out, landing on my mum's thigh as she finally clears her mouth of cum and moans out a loud orgasm from frigging her own pussy and the shower of hot young cum she'd just received. My mum is an absolute slut to get off on the degrading way the college studs were treating her but she's clearly enjoying the sex to the fullest.

Amazingly, she's not angry at the boys as she opens her one jizz free eye and looks at Hyung's load on her thigh. She tells Brandon to follow her to the shower to help her clean up since he's the only one who hadn't came yet and he obediently follows while Matt and Hyung slump on the bed, absolutely satiated.

(to be continued)

12