Life of a Wife Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and wife by day, sex toy by night.
809 words
3.94
197.1k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alibay
alibay
30 Followers

My husband just came up the drive way, he must be home from work. Opps, I forgot. I run to my room and prepare his three outfit options for that evening. I yank my panties off and put on my skirt and low cut top with revealing bra.

I return to the kitchen adjust my breasts and continue on with dinner. He enters into the kitchen via the back door and sees me attending to the business of dinner. He comes over and hugs me.

"Hi dear, you look nice, bend over please."

So I do as requested.

"Thank you." He replies.

He places his hand beneath my skirt and lifts it up. I feel his hand rub and squeeze my ass a little before he takes his middle finger and runs them along the lips of my pussy. He rubs for a short while before taking his finger and pushing it into my pussy.

"Can I have a moment with you in the bedroom please"

"Sure, I'll be there in a tick...I'll just put the potatoes on to boil."

I put the pot on the stove. Put some salt in because I know he likes them cooked this way. Turn it on and then head to the bedroom.

When I get there I see him looking over the choices I have laid out on the bed.

"I like, I like." He informs me. "I want you to wear this one tonight once the kids are in bed. Now come here and sit on the bed. Show me your tits and I have a present for you."

I proceed to do as I am asked. I sit down pull my tits out of the bra they are in and he takes them and squeezed the nipples. He massages them a bit and then pulls his pants down and gives me his cock.

"I want you to suck me for the next five minutes please. Make sure your hands are behind your back."

I sit there and open up my mouth and place my hands behind my back. He puts the cock in my mouth and I start to lick it. Up and down the shaft. All around the head I lick and I lick. I take the head in my mouth and start to slide it in and out of my mouth. I taste some pre cum. Yummy!

My head bobs up and down on his cock. Sucking gently just as I know he likes it.

As I take his cock in my mouth more and more. I slowly speed up.

His hand reach down to my tits and he squeezes them. Pulling them in time with my sucks on his cock. His fingers squeeze and twist my nipples. Just enough to make me groan but not to hurt and then I feel my pussy get a little wetter. His hands come up to my head and he pulls me in to him further and further. His cock is pumping into my mouth faster and faster. I suck him harder and harder. Milking his cock. All of a sudden he pulls out. He grabs my tits and pulls them so I have to stand up.

"Bend over slut." He instructs

I obey. Putting my hands on the bed for balance. I feel two fingers rub against my cunt and then push in deep. They go so deep that I groan.

"Oh look at that! My little cock slut is all wet."

He finger fucks me a bit more. Pulls me up and massages my clit with one hand and squeezes my tits really hard with the other.

"I know you want me in you don't you! Tell me you want me to fuck you"

"I want you to fuck me." I answer obediently

"Tell me you want it hard"

"I want you to fuck me hard." I say

"Bend over I said! I am going to fuck you hard"

I obey. He takes his cock and thrusts into my wet soaking pussy.

"Oh you are so wet and so slippery!"

His cock goes in and out. I love feeling so full with a cock in me. Especially when it goes into me hard and fast. I can't get enough of it.

He reaches down and grabs my hair. He pulls me back into him hard and fast. I feel him getting harder and harder in me. Then his cum spills into me. It is all warm and gooey.

He stays there for a second and then pulls out. He likes to see the cum drip out of me afterwards.

"Thank you my master." I say politely as he leaves the room. I proceed to clean myself up, reposition my clothing and carry on with the evening. There was dinner, homework to do with the kids, baths to do etc.

alibay
alibay
30 Followers