Life of a Wife Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and mother by day, sextoy by night.
1.7k words
3.99
141.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alibay
alibay
30 Followers

Later that evening, after we had dinner and put the kids into bed, I go to my room to find the outfit my master had selected earlier. It consisted of a skimpy skirt (one I had made out of a pair of old jeans that had lost the knees). A black bra that was two sizes too small (this meant my tits fell out of it -- more cleavage) and a tight sheer black top. The bra had two holes in it. Custom made to make sure my nipples poked out. I added to it my "I want you to fuck me" heels. Tidied up my hair.

I walked out to the kitchen and start about my business of clearing up for the night.

It was custom that I was to do my evening duties dressed up like this so my master could use me as he willed. I had to offer him my tits every time I spoke to him. Tonight I had forgotten one thing. I was supposed to go and flaunt off the outfit to him so he could approve or disapprove and make changes if he felt they were needed.

As I started wiping down the benches I hear "Uh hum" coming from the lounge.

"Oh no!" I said to myself.

I headed to the lounge and my master was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Have you forgotten something?" He asked me

"Yes, I'm sorry my master. How can I make it up to you?" I reply politely.

"Show me your tits"

I pull them out of my top. I was about to pull them out of my bra when he says "Stop there."

"Squeeze your nipples. Make them really hard."

I squeeze them. They are popping through the holes in my bra.

"Bring them here." He tells me

I walk over to him. He reaches up to me and grabs me roughly. I straddle over him. My wet pussy resting on the crutch of his pants. He grabs my tits and squeezes the nipples until I wince a little. He looks at me with a satisfied grin. He then takes my nipples in his mouth and sucks them hard. He pulls them through further through the holes of the bra. Then he sucks harder and harder. I start to wince more and more. Then he nibbles with his teeth and I let out a short shriek.

"There that will teach you. Remember that after kids are in bed you are my whore! You are to be the little sex slut you are." He reminds me.

"Yes my master. I will remember."

"Good. Now that we have that settled. Put your tits back away and go stand over there." He points to the middle of the room.

I get up and go stand in the centre of the room.

When I turn around I see him looking at his pants. There is a little wet spot on it.

"What is this?" He asks me. "You a little slut aren't you. Come here and lick this mess up."

I walk back over. Kneel down and lick the wet spot on his pants.

"I'm sorry my master."

"Ok. Go back to where you were. Stand with your legs apart and hands on your hips. I want to see this outfit."

I go and stand there. Spread my legs and place my hands on my hips.

"Turn around slowly."

I start to turn around.

"Sway your body a bit. That's it. You are loving this, aren't you! Stop there. Bend over and show me your pussy. Use your fingers to spread your cunt so I can see. Now stick a finger inside. Finger fuck yourself."

I obediently respond doing as I am instructed. I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Come here."

I walk over to him.

"Turn around and bend over. Play with your clit."

I proceed. Doing as I am told. I feel something cold against my cunt lips. I look around curiously.

"Eyes front."

I quickly turn my head away. I feel the thing again against my cunt lips. Cold. It feels like a bottle. I then feel it being pushed into me. Oh gosh it feels so good. He starts pumping this thing into my cunt.

"Keep rubbing that clit for me. Rub it harder. Rub it faster. I want you to thrust back onto the bottle."

I rub my clit and he pushes the bottle in and out of me. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. My orgasm builds slowly until it takes me. My whole body shudders as the orgasm floods over me. I nearly crumple. My legs only just hold me up.

He pulls the bottle out of me. Hands it to me and asks me to go and put it in the rubbish.

I walk out of the room. I put the bottle in the bin and then excuse myself politely to continue with my few chores of that evening.

I have just finished wiping down the bench from doing the dishes when I hear "Come here slut!"

I quickly put down what I am doing and go to the lounge. I arrive to find a chair placed in the centre of the room.

"Have you done your chores?"

"Yes master. I just finished them now."

"Good girl. Pull the front of your top down and pull your tits out of your top. I want you to sit on the seat with your legs apart so I can see your pussy. Is it wet for me? You know I like to see your pussy wet."

"Yes sir. My pussy is wet for you. I like to keep my pussy wet for you because I know you like me to."

"Good girl."

I sit down on the seat. Spread my legs apart and pull my tits out of my top and bra. I put my fingers in my pussy and pull them out wet to show my master how wet I am.

"You are listening well tonight my little whore. You like it when I call you whore, don't you?"

"Yes master."

"What do you want to do tonight my little sex whore?"

"Whatever it is that pleases you my master."

"You impress me. I want you to give me a striptease. During the strip I want you to give me a blow job, a tit fuck and I want you to end straddling my lap with my cock buried in your pussy."

"Yes master."

I stand up and reposition my clothes. My master starts some music. I start to sway and dance along. I start the strip tease. My hands rub up and down my body. I use the chair as a prop. Leaning on it. Swaying against it and rubbing my body up and down it. First of all I take off my share singlet top. I pop my boobs out of it. Squeeze them together. Play with the nipples sticking out of my bra. Then I lift it up over my head while I have my back to my master. When I turn around I notice his cock is out of his pants. I feel it getting a little warmer between my legs.

I proceed to take my bra off and walk over to him whilst rubbing my hands over my tits. I kneel down in front of him and take his cock in my mouth. I love the taste of it. I start by licking his head then I envelop his whole cock in my mouth. I suck and lick it. I try and take it deeper and deeper. (I am learning to deep throat it -- I still gag every now and then but not like I used to). I then come up and spit in between my tits. The saliva runs down between them. He then moves to the edge of the seat. I place his dick in between my tits. I titty fuck him. Try to do it hard like he likes it. He starts groaning and moaning and that is how I know I am doing it right.

"Oh you good slut. That feels good...uh...ugh...ok stand up now and continue."

I stand up and walk away slightly and head towards the chair. There I bend over and put my hands on the seat. I spread my legs so my master can see a good view of my pussy. I swing my ass from side to side. He reaches out and I feel his fingers in my pussy so I grind toward them. I pull off his fingers and then straighten up. I walk away teasingly and with my back to him I start to take down the skirt. As I push it down my legs I bend over again to give him another rear view. I know this really turns him on.

When I have the skirt off I walk back towards him. He is sitting back on the couch. I straddle myself over one leg and grind my pussy up it and then swap and do the same on the other leg. I stand up and kneel onto the couch straddling my master's cock. I rub myself up and down him a few times. His hands grab my ass and hold me and he rams his cock into my now drenched pussy. I plunge down on him a few times. He grabs my left tit in his mouth and he sucks and sucks. His other hand grabs onto the right one and he tugs and squeezes. Then he swaps sides. I plunge down on his cock.

"Harder slut! Harder my sex whore!"

I move up and down faster and harder. I pound onto his cock. Finally he grabs my hips and pulls me down one last time. And with that thrust his cum splashes up and into me.

"Right bed time now aye." My master says after I have cleaned myself up.

We head off to bed.

Now according to our slave master rules and agreement I have to sleep naked. This gives my master the opportunity to play and use my body in the night if he wishes.

Sleep time.

alibay
alibay
30 Followers