Life of Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex froze on his sofa when Carl brushed the tip of his big dick over his lips. "Open up sissy faggot. Your bull, sorry, your wife's lover needs to clean his cock. Aren't you grateful that you are even considered for the honor?" Before Alex could mutter any feeble refusal Angela grabbed her cuckold's head by his hair and pushed him forward.

This forced Alex to open up his lips. He heard Carl grinning a little, "That is a good little faggot boy. Good job, sissy" he said while smearing his cock over the poor husband's tongue in order to 'clean it'. After what seemed like a minute Carl pulled himself out and stroked Alex's hair, "Hope you enjoyed the taste slut. Soon I will make both you and your wife to blow me every now and then."

Watching Alex flinched a little from the question and the delay, Carl decided to improvise a little. He took hold of his manhood and slapped Alex across his face to humiliate him even more. "We are waiting for an answer sissy. Did you or did you not like the taste of Carl's dick inside your mouth?" Angela barked pulling his ear as if he was a kindergarten student. Alex nodded a little.

Angela chuckled, "You might try your best to avoid talking at all. But don't you worry. Soon you will have to talk more or less. Or in other words, we will force you to talk."

Alex turned his head back a little as he saw both of them trolling inside his living room to have a little privacy another thing of which he was deprived being the cuckold. He heard Angela tittered, "Oh my dear little husband, go ahead and stroke your tiny model of manhood."

Carl closed the door with a short taunting laugh. As they shut the door blocking Alex's view, the shattered guy slowly reached in between his legs and masturbated till he blew his loads all over his chest, stomach and few squirts even landed over his face.

12