Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Life story of an Indian common woman.
5.3k words
4.25
88.5k
56
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

On a cold and snowy December evening, Sameena was sitting in front of the fireplace, the flames dancing around lighting the magazine She was reading while sipping her warm tea. She held her breath, closing her eyes as if to block out a physical image, but the past crashed down on her despite what she wanted. Sameena was chewing her lip in nervous agitation.

Sameena's 55 right now but when this all started she was just a kid. At this age, her restlessness is being driven by her memories: memories those have been haunting her for many years. These are childhood memories, which have faded a bit over the years, but still are as real as if they all happened yesterday.

Sameena's mother was several years younger than her father. Thinking back on this story She was probably about ten years old at the time, while her mother was in her early thirties. Sameena's mother was exceptionally beautiful, with sparkling wide eyes, high cheekbones, and beautiful full lips above her firm square chin. Her body was as attractive as her face, with perfect, luscious full breasts and a rounded ass, and many guys just drooled looking at her. At that age the sensual curves and full curvaceous figures drive many men crazy with lust.

Against that background, cousins on her father's side started paying them frequent visits. Most of the time they would come while Sameena father was at home, but would never hesitate to come even when her father was out tending the store. They were very close and were always very kind to all of them, including her brother, her sister and her. Her mother always seemed to enjoy her father's male friends and cousins, and in particular one of her father's young cousins,named,Huseen . She always seemed glad to see them, but Sameena was puzzled because her manner was more reserved when her father was home.

Sameena was teen years old when returning home from school one day to find that the house very quiet except for some faint noises coming from her parent's bedroom. Trying to be quiet and not disturb anyone, She crept over to the door to listen because she was sure that the sounds were of a woman moaning. By this time she got to the door the moans were quite loud and seemed very strange to her. her curiosity was strong now, so she quietly opened the door to see what the woman might be doing.

What Sameena saw stopped her, with her mouth and her eyes wide open, because she saw a naked man in the room, which was amazing to her and seemed so unreal at the time. She'd never seen anything like this in her entire life. His back was towards her and his hair was long and he had very broad shoulders. It seemed so surreal to her that he was butt naked! She had never seen a man's ass before, but then, even more to her surprise, She saw it was her father's cousin who was lying on top of her mother! she watched in total amazement as her mother had her hands on his ass pulling him harder and harder against her.

Their actions had her frozen on the spot and something different started happening to her. She could feel something new and different and it seemed to be emanating from her pussy. Flashes of excitement raced through her body, as she stood there transfixed by the movement of their naked bodies. At this point there was no need for her to be quiet, because her mother was being fucked mercilessly, shouting and screaming in pleasure.

Sameena does't know exactly when her hand slid between her own legs to rub her pussy through her shilwar.

"Yes, Huseen fuck me! You needed your sister-in-law to fuck you! Take me! Take my cunt. Split me with your cock. Oh yes, yes!" Each "yes" was punctuated by an extra hard thrust. she watched transfixed as her dad's cousin fucked her mother in an animistic display of lust and carnal need. her mother screamed, obviously wanting the hard pounding she was receiving. "Yes fill me!" she said to him. "Your cousin doesn't know how to fuck. Show me you're a real man and fuck me raw, you bastard!" Huseen increased his pace and her mother kept shouting at him. "Oh yes, Oh yes, yes!" Each "yes" was accompanied by an extra hard thrust down deep into her mother's pussy. Holding each other tightly, their bodies were convulsing with excitement. Uncle Huseen caressed and kissed her mother's breasts. "I can feel your seed spurting. There! Oh it's hot! Oh it's spreading inside me! I'm flooded!"

They jerked, shuddered, and then Huseen lay still on top of Sameena's mother.

Sameena eyes were glued to their every movement and she did not know what to do next. Sweating, she felt stupid or maybe a better word would be ashamed. She did not know why the hell she had stood there witnessing this dirty scene. She would have never believed it, if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes.

Sameena thought, was that why they came here? Is that why she brought his cousins over to play all of the time? Was this happening all the time behind her father's back? she couldn't believe she had given her body to him knowing that he was so much younger than her. She thought back on the previous few years and remembered all the times she had gone alone with him and her father's other cousins into a room even when she knew they'd seen them leave together.

Later that night while lying in bed thinking about Huseen and the scene that Sameena witnessed, she started feeling new things in her body that she had not felt before. Her nipples were fully erect and there was this strange tingling feeling in her pussy. To her surprise, when she reached down to her pussy she found it so wet and slippery. Something compelled her to slip a finger inside it. This new experience felt so good that she let out a moan. Was this how it felt to have a man's cock inside? All of a sudden, she wanted to know. For the first time in her life, she was feeling sexual lust. In the seclusion of her room, she felt safe to explore her body. Her hands caressed her breasts and then, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, she brought herself to her first orgasm. This new discovery was so wonderful! For the next few days she wandered around the house with an enigmatic smile on her face and in her eyes. Her newfound pleasure kept her in her bedroom masturbating every chance she could get and fantasizing about Huseen .

"Are you OK, Sameena?" her mother would ask. "Are you sure you're not ill or something?"

"No! There's nothing wrong," Sameena always replied. Still she wasn't satisfied and every day asked her why she was upset. Surely she had noticed something strange for she was no longer a child. Even so, Sameena did not stop her activities. All the while she wanted so desperately to tell someone of her mother's betrayal of their father with their own blood relatives. In her mind she mulled it over and over, but whom could she tell? What do she know with her little experience in life and really her lack of sexual experience? From what she knew, two people would not have sex for both pleasure and excitement, but only for the purpose of having children. she realized that she was quickly growing up sexually, and her frustration continued to build. Sameena found herself masturbating twice a day and it felt so wonderful with all of the new and exciting pleasures her body offered to her.

As time passed, Sameena's mother became more elderly and her uncle and cousins' visits became more and more infrequent until they finally just ended. Her father had died and left them in a somewhat desperate situation. Being the oldest of the siblings, it was Sameena's duty to care for the younger members of her family as she was the dutiful daughter who cares for her family. they appointed one of her father's helpers as manager of the store, and she assisted him to do her best to support thier family no matter how difficult it was. Thier financial condition continued to worsen, for her father had owed a lot of money to suppliers prior to his death. They were cooperative, because her father was a long-time customer of theirs, but even so, they still did not have the financial means to meet their obligations.

In desperation, she decided to contact her mother's old lover, Uncle Huseen . she was not quite sure what she would say, but it sounded like a good idea at the time. Now, Huseen was about 38, quite tall, well built, sophisticated and very wealthy. He flirted quite outrageously with her and she was also attracted to him. She liked him and he was often a part of her masturbation fantasies. She called him and she was glad that he answered instead of his wife.

"Hello, uncle. Can I bother you?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Where's Aunty, are you home alone?" she asked.

"She's gone with the children to meet her mother. It seems I'm all alone." she could almost hear the innuendo in his voice.

"I want to meet with you, uncle. I need to discuss something with you."

"Sure. You can come any time you like, but just let me know when you want to come over," he said in his distinctive voice.

"I need to see you now," she said in a quavering voice.

"I'll wait for you." There was a pause before he said, "I want to meet you too," and then he hung up the phone. She thought, he wants to meet her? He actually said that? What was that about?

At noon she nervously went over to her Uncle Huseen 's house. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and Huseen was right there to greet her and welcome her into his home. He led her into his living room and asked her to sit with him on the sofa. Nervously, she found her spot on the opposite end of the sofa from him. she had caught his admiring stare several times and she did nothing to discourage him, but when she realized his eyes were not leaving her body, she raised her shawl to better cover herself. she felt a deep blush envelope her and she folded her arms over her chest. This was the first time she had ever been alone with a man. she had butterflies in her stomach and a tingling somewhere deep inside her that scared her.

After they had observed the usual formalities, she asked Huseen if she could talk to him about her problem. He gave her his full attention and answered in the affirmative. "Of course. I want to hear what you have to say." she was obviously nervous, clasping her hands in her lap and he asked her to tell him what was bothering her. she wet her lips and briefly told him thier financial situation.

After listening to her he said, "Sameena, I still don't quite understand why you have come to me." As he said this, he moved his body to rest his feet on the long sofa. her blushing face grew a deeper shade of red now. she looked down to her hands, doing her best to keep from wringing them with nervousness, making a conscious effort not to touch him.

she tried to adopt her normal posture and released a deep sigh, raising her gaze to meet his stare directly. "We need five hundred thousand rupees (currency of thier country, equaling to ten thousand dollars) to settle our problems." she paused and looked down again at her hands. "I'm embarrassed to say that you are our last hope."

He replied, "I would like to be able to help you, Sameena, but this is a huge amount, you know."

"As I said, Uncle Huseen, you are our last hope."

"OK, Sameena, if I were to loan you the money you require, what can you offer me in return?"

This question took her by surprise, and hesitatingly she told him, "I'm sorry, we have nothing to offer you except our store as collateral," she mumbled dejectedly staring down at her hands in her lap.

"I don't think that's true, Sameena . I think you have a great deal to offer." As he said that, she looked up only to find him staring directly at her breasts. She didn't think she could blush any more than she was, and she looked down again to avoid his piercing gaze that seemed to be undressing her right there. she felt so ashamed.

"What exactly do you mean Uncle?" she asked indignantly.

"I am much more interested in you than in any collateral," he responded clearly.

"Oh," she shivered and didn't know how to reply. she didn't know what to think. What did he mean?

He laughed. "It's not that terrible an idea is it?"

"I really don't understand why you assume I would accept your offer!"

 

"No one will ever know what has happened if we don't tell and we're not going to do that," Huseen said.

"Has anyone ever told you you're a very beautiful young woman? Sameena, not only are you beautiful, but you are very smart too. I knew that you would resist the idea," he said.

Sameena jaw dropped in total dismay. Losing all of her strength, she sunk deeply into the sofa. When she spoke, her voice could only mumble these words with shock. "You want me to have sex with you?"

He nodded his head. she asked again, "Why on earth would you want to do that with me when you could have any other girl who is much prettier than I?"

"You are a beautiful woman, Sameena . I don't know any girl that's prettier than you," he replied.

"Uncle, there is no way I can agree to this. I just can't do it," she said firmly and coldly. Then something happened inside her, something she didn't expect, as she blurted out, "I need to think about it!" These scary feelings aroused such erotic thoughts inside her and she knew her face was turning beet red in front of him again.

With Huseen's many years of experience, he could sense her inner feelings of discomfort; he was not about to let an opportunity to have a young virgin woman slip through his hands.

Sameena rose from the couch and went to stare out of the window. she was thinking about whether a girl must be a virgin before marriage. It was strange but the more she thought about it the more excited she felt. This was Huseen! she had fantasized about him for years. As she thought about it she was beginning to think that she should accept his offer as it was an easy way out of thier problems. she'd intended to remain a virgin until she married, but after all she was now over eighteen, she argued with herself, and she'd has to lose her virginity one day.

"I really should go back home," she told him.

With that Huseen moved closer and stood directly behind her. "But why?" he asked, "It's the middle of the day, and we're home alone." When he spoke, she didn't even have time to turn around and she jumped when Huseen grabbed her wrist.

"I was patiently waiting to get you alone," he said and turned her around to face him.

"Why would you want me alone?" she asked and then looked up at Huseen and thought, "'I'd been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl.'" she licked her lips seductively stopping to bite a little on her lower lip.

"Because Sameena, I've wanted you for a long time now and I figured that today was our best chance."

Before she could guess his intentions, Huseen wrapped his arms around her, pulled her into his arms and drew her tightly against his chest. She gasped as his hands came in contact with her and her nostrils were assailed by his clean, masculine smell. His tongue flicked and touched her earlobe. His tongue traced its way from her ear down her neck. This feeling was so exciting. As he was an expert so he knew this was one of sensitive spots of women? she was not prepared for any of this.

"Huseen, you don't have to she never had a chance to finish her sentence. Looking down at her, he gave her a devilish grin. Hesitating only a second, he swooped down to kiss her mouth. His lips felt warm and firm and it didn't take long for her to respond and give in to the urge to return his kiss, as she furtively and shyly slanted her mouth underneath his. Sameena felt his tongue probing her lips and it made her gasp. she had never experienced this before. Obediently, she gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth so he could taste her. She was amazed by the way she reciprocated. It was as if she wanted this to happen all along, as if she were not compelled, but rather of her own free will. She could feel his cock grow hard and it was pressing against her stomach.

Sameena had never been kissed before, and while it was shocking in a way, it was also thrilling. She felt warmth spreading through her belly, and her knees were slightly wobbly. She felt his hands roaming her backside, and she gasped again when he skimmed one hand up her ribs to cup the fullness of her breast. He was kissing her while he squeezed her breasts through her qameez (long shirt, used in India).

Sameena's eyes popped open and she stared directly into his as his hand brushed over her covered left nipple. she felt she should protest, but all she could muster was only a strangled moan of pleasure. His hand slipped inside the neckline of her qameez to cup her breast in his palm. Now his hand was touching her breast, skin to skin and she could hardly believe it. To try to control her excitement, she bit her lower lip. He pushed her up against the wall and with both hands on her ass cheeks, in a low masculine voice he said, "Oh, Sameena, I really want to fuck you now." So many things were going through her mind at that instant. She did not know what to do, but she wanted it. She had waited for this moment, but she had to admit that she was afraid, even though she did not want to. She didn't know what to do; she just knew she wanted him.

Sameena moved Huseen 's hand away when he tried to unzip her qameez, but he persisted and unzipped it. Huseen then raised her arms above her head and in one swift movement he took her qameez off and dropped it to the floor, revealing her white cotton bra. She immediately placed both of her hands over her bra trying to hide her breasts.

"Sameena, I've had dreams about being with you since the day you celebrated your seventeenth birthday, but I waited for you to become eighteen. I feel that if I don't taste you soon, I'll go insane with desire."

He brought his hand downwards her thigh and he slowly slid his hand inside her shilwar. She shrunk back a bit as his fingers pressed up to briefly touch her pussy. His hand continued searching her virgin body, and each time he rubbed his hand over the sensitive area between her legs, she would twitch with excitement. she could feel her pussy getting wetter and slippery inside. His rubbing fingers quickened and then drawing circles around her pussy, his fingers found her clitoris, her excitement reaching new peaks.

Huseen gently spread her pussy lips wide; and her head was spinning so fast that she had a hard time containing herself. She was losing control of her body as it started slow rhythmic convulsions. He slid his middle finger in to the entrance to her cunt, and without entering he applied gentle pressure. Soon he pushed a bit harder and she felt his finger go into her up to the first knuckle. He kept his finger quite still until she got used to it, and then she relaxed slightly. He was soon slowly rotating his finger gently around the tight rim of her entrance. she closed her eyes as Huseen continued to thrust his fingers, deeper and deeper inside her, his finger continuing to circle her pussy tunnel. She was biting her lip, when Huseen picked up the pace of his circles and intermittently altered his technique with deep thrusts into her, and then shallow again all of which was intended to drive her mad with desire. It was working, for she now badly wanted him inside her; more than anything now, she wanted to know what it was like to have a real cock fuck her pussy.

All of a sudden, he withdrew his fingers. The blissful pleasure that she had grown to desire, and now more than ever needed, disappeared in an instant. It was the most electrifying sensation of her life and she wanted more. There was something that was hard for her to admit, but she took a deep breath and said, "Huseen, I have something to tell you. I'm a virgin!" For some reason, she turned her head in shame. She knew inside she should be proud about her decision to wait until now, but being in the presence of a very experienced man, she did not know what to do.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers
12