Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

In a very reassuring tone of voice, which tapered off to a whisper he said, "I had an idea that you were, Sameena . Don't worry, I'll take it very slowly for you." His lips caressed her neck and his hand continued to fondle her breasts through her bra.

Huseen unclasped her lace bra and let it drop to the floor. In doing so, her ample breasts were totally exposed. Facing each other, he kneaded her breast, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Each time it felt like flames erupting from her areolae. His kisses traveled down her right cheek, down her neck and in between her breasts. He buried his face in her breasts. His mouth bounced between each nipple as he sucked them to full attention. He was brushing his teeth over them and they were like little pinpricks shooting so much desire through her body. He was like a baby sucking on her nipples. It was the first time she had ever experienced such erotic pleasure like this and marveled in the sweet sensations. her breasts were burring, her nipples throbbing, her eyes watering and she could feel her pussy juices now flowing down her thighs. "Uncle Huseen, I'm scared. we should stop," she said with fearful hesitation.

Huseen hugged her once again and his hand reached to pull the string of her shilwar. The garment slid down to the floor and she stepped out of it and kicked it away. she didn't wear panties and she really caught her breath as for the first time in her life she was naked in front of a man.

"I was eager to see your marvelous body fully nude," he said and her head went down with natural shyness.

Huseen untied his own shilwar and let slip it down to the floor. What she saw was a thick long 'snake'! she'd never seen a real cock in her life but only in photos in magazines with her friends, other than the glimpses the time she'd watched this man fuck her mother. Huseen Uncle was really long and thick, longer and thicker than any she'd seen in the photos. Surprising herself, she voluntarily slipped her hand down and grabbed his cock. she placed her other hand on his shoulder and dug her face on his chest, while stroking his cock.

Bending down to her ear he whispered, "Are you ready to experience the pain and pleasure of your captivity?"

Pulling back just a little, she looked up into his eyes and whispered, "Yes! Uncle, take me, make love to me, please!"

In one swooping motion he picked her up and take her to his bedroom, where he laid her on his bed. He turned to her and she was vulnerable, she was now lying spread-eagle on the bed. He climbed up the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

"This will hurt for a minute, but it'll get better after that. Are you ready?" he asked. She nodded and bit her lip.

"OK," Huseen said softly and placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Huseen ran the tip of his cock against her wet slit and coated it in juice. She moistened her dry lips with her tongue and tried her best to prepare herself for her cherry to be popped. He used his hands to support his body, which was hovering over her. Sameena could feel the head of his cock enter her pussy. Huseen moved into her slowly, an inch at a time, letting her adjust to his size, making no further attempt until She had relaxed a little.

Every time he went to push a little further she got a bit panicky, so he had to be content with easing back a little before any further attempts. Finally she felt his cock pressing again her hymen. "This is going to hurt some, but I promise you, it will get better after that," he said to her.

Sameena just nodded and Huseen pulled his cock out so that it was just touching her opening. Then he rammed it into her, she felt it rip and she let out a scream! "Ooyyeeee, uuuffffff, uuuffffff, ooooooi, ooooo, hauiiiiii, and haiiiiiiii. You're killing me, stop, stop, leave me, ooiiiiiii. You tore my pussy!" She screamed. She tried to push him away from her, but he clutched her and lay on her waiting for her to adjust to his cock now deep inside her. she can remember digging her heels into the sheets when he broke her maidenhead.

"Please, Sameena, just a minute. Please don't cry, the worst is over, and the pain will soon subside. It will start to feel good now I have every inch of my cock in you," he said lovingly and began to move in and out of her very slowly and gently. He proved to be right, as it did start to feel good. All she could do was to pull him inside her, yelped and then relaxed as he began to thrust in and out of her tight, wet and somewhat bloody pussy. she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him as deep inside her as she could. His thrusts were now more determined and she moaned as her hips thrust upwards to meet every stroke. She was sobbing and hanging on to Huseen so desperately as wave after wave of such fantastic feelings engulfed her mind and body. It felt like pins and needles all over her. It was wonderful!

Huseen's sheer size was filling her up so well and hitting every right spot inside her that she couldn't help but cum. She raked her nails down his back and used to her legs on his ass to pull him in as deep as she could get him.

Huseen Uncle grabbed her ankles and draped them over his shoulders then leaned in to french kiss her. Thier tongues danced in each other mouths as they fucked even harder. She felt so much like an animal, and his pace was so fast and almost violent now. Every one of his thrusts was met with her hips and pelvis grinding into his body and she loved every second of it, her pussy was so needy. Now there was total pleasure instead of pain, he was sliding in and out of her willing pussy in long, slow, deep thrusts. Then he increased the speed until their bodies were slapping together and they were bouncing so hard on the bed that they almost fell off.

"Oh Uncle! YES! That's it! It feels so good now. I never knew it could be this good!"

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I like it and I wanted it! Just don't stop! OH FUCK Uncle , it feels so good. she never knew it could feel like this, Pound her pussy!" She grabbed his arms and wrapped her legs around his hips.

Huseen kept squeezing on her soft breasts. His fingers kept pinching and playing with her sorely swollen nipples. He moved his head down her neck and kissed a trail down to her breasts. He took one her breast in his hand and the other in his mouth and began to suck and fondle them both. she arched her back and let out a low moan. She was cupping his butt and he was all over her body, his balls slapping her ass with each stroke. her entire body tingled, and the tension and pleasure just kept growing. Violently, she shook her head side-to-side and screamed out as loud as she could.

Sameena would have begged and pleaded for him to stop, but she was gagged. She was sweating and breathing heavily. She couldn't escape the force of pleasure. It overwhelmed her. She writhed wildly. Huseen leaned on her and sucked her breasts. He bit her nipples and kneaded her breasts. It felt so good to have Huseen 's body on top of her, sucking her breasts, fucking her fast and furiously. She didn't want it to end, but soon her body betrayed her and she came, her cunt gripping his cock tight. Just when he was about to cum he increased his speed grabbing her hips and went inside her as far as he could then pulled out. They both came at about the same time. His cum was all over the bed sheet. Finally he collapsed on top of her kissing her, as they lay there exhausted

After light snacks they went back to bed and had slow, sensual sex. she asked him about the problem she had spoke of earlier. "I would look forward to any return you might consider, and you must know that nothing would ever equal the fantastic time we had, when you gave your virginity to me. I would do my best to please you any time," he answered. Sameena dressed and she came out of there not only with a cheque in her purse, but also a blank cheque for the future! Returning home she was no longer a virgin girl but a young woman with trembling legs, wet pussy and a solution to their money problems!

Huseen gave her a cell phone so he could call her when he wanted her. she had sex with Huseen many more times, more as a reward rather than as a strong need on her part. she was an experienced woman now, having been fucked dozens of times.

For the next years or so Sameena had great fun, getting a lot of pleasure and money from her wealthy uncle, and they continued to have a lot of fun together until she got married.

To be continued...

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers
12