Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Sameena and Sameer counted their relationship.
5.8k words
4.17
33k
21
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

They lay together on the bed; they kissed and cuddled like a true couple. She looked at him. His cock was soft now and lay flaccid and innocent between in his thighs.

Sameena's hand was resting lightly on his cock, her breasts were pressed against his chest, and his arms were around her while their lips were almost touching. His cock lay up between his thighs, still slightly stiff from their recent lovemaking. Suddenly it twitched beneath her fingers.

"Oh, It looks like I'm going to have to take care of this thing again." she gasped, watching it become hard again in minutes; "you still act like a young boy, Sameer," She said.

What the hell you're saying? Did you think me too old? Do you think you're too old?"

"Yes! We are, but you don't look it!"

He pressed a finger against her lips. "Shhhh," he told her. "You're also young, don't think like this, you proved it, you're a young and hot woman, I could eat you up."

"You have made me a happy woman, Sameer. You make me so happy to be alive. I'm no longer that unhappy woman."

"Sameena! You don't know how much I've wanted you for years."

"I know it now Sameer, and I've also been waiting a long time for a night like this. I've never been so ready for something in my life. I want to do everything with you and to you tonight Sameer. I want to feel every bone in yours in my body, especially this one," She winked at him as she squeezed his cock. "Give me all that you got tonight and I promise, you'll get all from me."

He opened his mouth and placed it against her, tasting her tongue licking at his lips, then past our lips and into his mouth. her stiff nipples were pressed into his chest, his crotch glued to her.

His hands roamed her body, sending little sexual thrills to her brain as he caressed her back and firm ass cheeks. her stiff nipples and full breasts pressing into him became his next target. He moved his hands from her ass around her waist and up to her breasts.

She leaned forward and kissed his neck, then his ear, breathing heavily, she whispered, "Sameer, your hands are so exciting. I'm getting very turned on."

Sameena admired him, especially the way his cock stood up against his flat belly. Sameer's final target was between her thighs. He rubbed her mound, and then a finger ran up and down her pussy lips. She opened her legs as he slid his finger up and down her sensitive lips and then between them and into her grasping channel. He followed this finger with one more and finger-fucked her, his thumb rubbing against her clit.

She was breathing harder now, her hips moving in rhythm with Sameer's fucking fingers. She licked her lips, "Sameer, you know too much about how to please a woman."

"You are loving, talented and also know how to please your man, but my wife never admitted this."

Sameena slowly climbed on top of him, her pussy pressed against his hard cock. "Do you mind if I'm on top this time?"

Sameer, almost too excited, told her, "you can fuck me any way you want."

Then she got on her knees on top of him as he held her hands and she positioned her pussy over his stiff cock. She had her hips hovering just above the tip of his cock. She rocked, letting it rub the lips of her pussy up and down. And then, in one smooth motion with her hand around the base of his cock, she guided herself down on it, groaning with satisfaction. She dropped down with his cock going hard into her pussy. She paused and let out a breath, and then she pulled up slightly and inhaled as she lowered herself again, letting him go deeper in. Oh! Stars burst before her eyes as his cock rushed into her cunt.

How he spread her open as she settled downward. Her pussy stretched and his thick head pressed against her insides, touching sensitive nerves and making her gasp. She was so wet he groaned as he felt her pussy clamp around him. His hips bucking upward met her downward strokes.

She rose up quickly, closed her eyes tightly and took another deep breath. His hands stroked her waist, sometimes reaching back to touch her hip. She moved down again, ready for the stretching, the pleasure, the delight of his cock moving within her. She bit her lower lip as she vowed to take it all this time and let herself fall right onto him.

Sameer asked her, "Let me suck your breasts, Sameena. I just love it when I do that."

"Yes why not? These are for you now my dear"

Sameena leaned forward; he opened his mouth and engulfed one nipple, pulling it in and out of his mouth. She moved up and down on his cock in sync with his sucking of her nipples and breasts. She was in heaven. She smiled at him, and then thrashed up and down on his cock as if she was a jockey riding a racehorse. She leaned forward against him, her breasts compressed onto his chest, tingling from the contact. He moved his hands up to stroke her back and kissed her mouth again. One hand moved behind her head and kept her pressed to that handsome face.

Then he started to move with her, arching his hips and sliding deep inside her. He pulled back slowly and she felt her muscles clinging to his cock, trying to keep it inside, but having it slide out nonetheless and causing her pussy to jump and spasm at the retreat.

Soon they were fucking like bunnies. He thrust upward, meeting her downward movements as they both worked to get his cock deeper into her pussy. She was screaming. He slowed down a bit since she was panting, but she pushed her body making him give it to her more. As he continued to rock her body with him, she was licking her lips. She slowed down and savored each stroke.

Sameena hand reached down between her legs and stroked her clit again. She closed her eyes and rocked back. She dipped her head down towards him as he moved his head up and their lips locked while their hands also locked. Their bodies were completely locked in with each other as she moved her hips all over him, riding on his cock to perfection. they continued to kiss with while she felt his cock get harder and harder every step of the way. He built up momentum, torturing her pussy until he was moving in and out of her like a blur and she was screaming constantly.

sameer held her tight, not letting her up as she felt another orgasm coming. She bucked her hips against his thrusts, trying to make it reach faster, trying to increase a pleasure that was already too much. Yet she wanted more.

sameer pumped faster, moving like a machine. She strained against him, letting out high-pitched sounds as her hips slapped against him. The pleasure was rising to a peak. The unbearable crescendo was approaching, stroke by rapid stroke. She bucked back on him, whipping her hips in time to his thrusts. She grabbed him tightly, buried her head in his shoulder and it hit her.

She let out a scream into his flesh then bit his shoulder as she smashed her hips hard against him one final time. He slammed his cock hard into her.

Something melted in her, his sperm-rushing forward, and she was suddenly wet all over, inside and out. The liquid drenched her, coating her. For the second time that night he filled her pussy with his sperm.

Sameena pressed herself to him, felt his sweat coat her breasts and her chest. She moaned into his neck, finishing her orgasm and hearing for the first time in a while his ragged breathing, his crying gasps. She collapsed on him, feeling his cock deep inside her, wanting it to stay there forever. They lay there a few minutes, catching their breath, holding each other.

After some time he rolled her over and his cock slipped out of her.

He lay beside her; It was almost 3 in the morning when they slept.

She don't know when and who slept first. But they were deep asleep.Safe in the comfort of each other's arms.

It was still dark when Sameena woke up: the first thing she thought about was if what occurred last night was a dream or reality. She never meant to cheat on her husband was feeling so guilty, and now, she just do not know what to do, when she did all, she shouldn't have. She was so sad and so happy, how can she be both so sad and so happy about last night? How could she be sad that she cheated on her husband but was so happy that after so long she had a man who filled her up?

Sameer was still asleep on his side next to Sameena. She looked down at his face, calm with sleep, his smooth chest rising and falling with each breath, one arm slung across the pillow, the other across his body. She gazed at his body lying up against her own, trying to comprehend what had happened tonight. So forbidden, so secret was their lust for each other.

She didn't want to disturb or wake him. Rolling onto her side, she braced herself on one elbow looking down at the man still asleep. Bending lower she pressed her lips to his forehead and feel the moist heat that is there.

Suddenly, his body rolled towards her and his arms engulf her, pulling her to him. Moving lower, she let her lips trail down between his eyes and along his nose until she reach the tip. Moving away slightly, she notice his face reaching up, his lips pouting slightly. She made her way to the full lips and felt them pursed against her fingertips. Moving her hand away, she moved closer, her lips brushed his. She felt his lips move under her as his arms crushed her to him.

She sank down onto the bed. One arm moved under his neck, the other slid around his waist. She felt his tongue pressing against her lips, begging entry. Moving her lips against his, she parted them and allowed this gentle invader to slide past. His body shifted and his weight felt welcoming as he pressed her down. Clutching at his back, she pulled him towards her, his lips crushed against mine. His hands ran the length of her body, and she shivered despite the heat. He ran his hand back up to her breast and soon, he began to knead her breast, his thumb flicking at the nipple, causing it to rise and greet him like an old friend.

Looking down, she saw him looking back up at her, and then watched as his lips surrounded her nipple, sucking it between his teeth. Gasping, she felt his tongue lash at the tender flesh. she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him to her. She felt his hands on her back urging her forward, urging her towards him. She cried out softly as his teeth grabbed at the nipple, pulling it from her body as her fingers grasped his head. He lay between her legs as she wrapped them around his waist, pulling him towards her.

He took his cock in his hand and guided it to her pussy. She felt his need, his hardness pressing against her pussy. She knew they both wanted thier needs, they wants, they desires fulfilled. She moved her hips towards him, urging him to enter.

Sameena was too horny and wanted him right now, "Fuck me, Sameer," she whispered urgently. "Shove your cock in my pussy, and fuck me. I want you so badly, right here, right now. Please, Sameer. Please fuck me."

After a hard morning fuck, they lay there for some time and then she felt his body rise up and he rolled over her and laid next to her. She slid her hands behind his head and pulled him close to her, kissing him. Warm lips touched her and hungrily she opened her mouth wide and consumed his. He hugged her to him and she wrapped her arms around his back, enjoying the intimacy.

It was daylight: they'd fucked all night! She gathered her clothes, covering her body demurely, and crept out, shy and embarrassed, took a shower and changed in the bathroom. When he was going into the bathroom, she told him; "Sameer! Breakfast will be ready in few minutes," and headed to the kitchen and fixed breakfast. He sat down at the kitchen table with her and they ate scrambled eggs, bread and tea without discussing anything. All the time her head was down and she was feeling too shy and ashamed. The guilt washed over her as she remembered how last night she had enjoyed Sameer, the best fuck she'd had in years, while her modest husband vainly tried to please her in bed.

After eating their fill, Sameer stood up and came behind her, bent over and wrapped both hands around her neck and kissed her on both cheeks. When Sameer looked her in the eye, her face was flushed red.

She told him to be careful, as it was time the kids woke up and they may catch them.

"Ok! my sweet heart," he said with a lecherous grin, "I'll come at noon to meet you."

"Why at noon" we'll meet at night, I'll be so busy at noon."

"I can't tell you why, but I'll come."

"I'll see you then but if you don't mind, leave now."

"I don't mind, but I want to be near you every time, anyway I should go now."

Sameer went, thanking her again for last night and looking forward to noon. Before leaving, he hugged her and she gave him a lingering farewell kiss, and he slipped out before the kids woke up.

She was in the kitchen when Sameer rang the doorbell at just after twelve.

"Oh Sameer, you really came!"

"Did you forget that I was coming?" he asked courteously.

"I didn't think you could come so quickly. Come in." she replied.

"But I have told you I would come."

"I really didn't think you would." She was hot and sweaty, as she'd been cleaning the kitchen for about two hours while now she was cooking.

"I told you I would come, we won't get a chance like this every day."

"Come in." she invited him in the kitchen and resumed cooking. He sat on a kitchen stool to watch while they talked, but after a while he stood up and caught her from behind.

"Sameer," she hissed, "what are you doing? Let go of me, I'm all sweaty from work!" she protested.

"Don't tell me that, your sweat smells sweet, like jasmine."

"But we can't do it in the kitchen."

"Why not?" he drawled and pressed himself against her back pinning her to the counter. "You don't want it?"

"We could go into the bedroom, Sameer, but not here!" She suggested and whispered to him.

He kissed her neck and cheeks and said, "no! I want it right here, right now" It was a command rather than a statement, and she understood. "Ok! As you wish, I surrender and give myself to you."

He was grinding himself into her, smooching and caressing her. He was thrusting, ramming his cock against her ass through clothes. He turned her round and hugged her, pushing her to the wall. she could feel his cock prod her belly through his shilwar as he lean down and kissed her neck, nibbling her earlobes. His hand went under her shilwar and cupped her ass.

As her knees became weak she smiled at him before slowly, teasingly, she started to slowly open the string of her shilwar and pulled it slowly down over her hips. It slid from her hips and fell to the floor. He also opened his own shilwar and took her by the hand, leading her to the nearby stool where he sat and asked her to sit on his lap. She sat there, giggling at the feel of his cock touching the cleft of her ass. He was trying to enter her in this position but couldn't.

He said; "We can't just carry on like this. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's better, don't mind me."

She rose up little and sat in his lap sliding her legs over his. She raised herself up until she was right over his cock and then she watched his face as she took his cock in her hand and rubbed the head against her pussy lips.

He gritted his teeth to hold back, and then she adjusted her hips a bit so her pussy capped over his cock head. She let her weight down on him and thrust down with a small sigh as their bodies met. She rose up again and then down once more. She opened her eyes to watch his face as she slowly bent over him, placing her breasts against his face. He opened his mouth to take her nipple in his teeth and nipped gently as she moaned her approval. She began a steady up and down motion, fucking him slowly and deeply. He ravished her breasts as she fucked him. It was fantastic.

She was moving up and down like there was no tomorrow. She was crying and screaming like a mad wild woman.

"Sameer. It feels great to take you like this!" she screamed, her hand on the back of his shoulder. "Oh Sameer!" she managed to moan. "I didn't know it would be like this..."

Sameena continued this for sometime until he took control by putting his hands on her hips and helping her movements, taking the weight off of her knees. He would lift her up and then lower her down on his cock. As he got into it, he began to raise himself up into her and then pull her down with him. Sameena felt her breathing increase and her pussy walls beginning to grip tighter. She knew she was close to an orgasm. He held her hips just above him and began to fuck her in earnest. He was slamming up into her again and again as she whimpered almost continuously. He went even faster and finally he pulled her down tightly against his cock as he pushed into her as far as he could go.

__________

As he came so did she. For a long, luxurious moment they both just held on tight, letting the pleasure run its course. Then she collapsed on top of him and they lay that way in each other's embrace for some time. They were both breathing hard, unable to speak for a while, but as they recovered, he said, "Sameena, was that not amazing?"

She opened her eyes and looked plaintively at him, trying to determine if she had done it properly and pleased him. He let her know with a deep kiss how well she had done. She put both arms around his neck and kissed him. He went back after that sensual fucking and one cup of tea saying, "Good. OK, Sameena, I'm going now, be ready for tonight."

"Will you come for dinner?"

"I think I should."

"Ok! I'll fix dinner when you come."

When he went back to work she finished cooking and clearing the dishes, then took a quick shower and went to bed for nap.Her pussy was literally dripping and throbbing the whole time she waited for him! She'd just finished having another hot shower to try when the doorbell rang. She went to answer the door and Sameer was there. When he saw her, he looked at her like she could be his next meal.

He gave a low whistle and said, "Very nice! Very nice indeed!!

She was so shocked and said, "don't look at me like this, and be careful, the kids are around!"

"Ok! Don't worry, they're kids, I'm not!"

When Sameer came in she went to fix the dinner. Dinner went by quickly, After they ate, she asked the kids to go to their room while Sameer and she sat talking for some time until he pretended that he was going and went to her bedroom. She went to the kids' room and checked that they were sleeping and then she went to her bedroom where Sameer was waiting for her.

When she came in, Sameer was sat up in bed. She sat down on his lap and put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "noon was really fantastic."

"But you were not willing."

"I was the fool, I enjoyed that very much."

They got undressed and lay down side-by-side and Sameer started kissing her again tenderly. He began fondling her creamer breasts, massaging them gently. She responded with a low moan as he continued to build up her excitement, teasing her nipples, making circles around them without touching them, moving in slowly, ever decreasing circles, until finally his mouth opened wide and he took first one nipple, then the other, into his mouth.

His tongue heated them up, and then he drew back and blew on them, cooling them before sucking them once more. His hands pushed her breasts together, enabling him to take both nipples into his mouth at once. She groaned, her back arching to push her breasts closer to him. Her body squirmed under him, her legs opened wider, and she could feel his hard cock gently brushing against her, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin. The ache spread, and she moaned once more. "Fuck me, Sameer. "Do it! Do me now! I'm yours to do with as you please."

bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers
12