Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked her in the eye and said, "get on your knees Sameena."

Without another word, she knelt with her ass up high. Sameer was just behind her. He bent and picked her up, spun her around so her ass was facing him. He showered kisses across her buttocks, nuzzling his face into her ass cleft. She was a bit surprised and excited when she felt his mouth licking her from the bottom of her pussy right up and over her ass. He stabbed his wet warm tongue deep inside her. He started to lick her asshole and she told him; "do not lick there, it's dirty."

"Don't say that, you don't know this is a place of perfect pleasure?"

Sameena wanted to push back to get more, but she held perfectly still, enjoying the sensation.

He fell to his knees and guided the head of his cock to her pussy. His cock found the hole, her pussy lips flared out, welcoming him into her. He slowly wedged the head in, and then shoved forwards.

Sameena' took deep breaths and moaned long and loud.

He grasped her hips and withdrew slowly, then penetrated her completely once again, taking one of her breasts in his hands, squeezing and pulling her onto him as he thrust into her deeply. Now he quickened his pace and his hips and lower abdomen began making a deep, slapping sound. Then he pulled her up by the waist, bringing her to a position from where his cock could assault her better, long hard thrusts. Then leaning forward he grabbed both her breasts and began to squeeze them real hard, pinching the nipples.

She loved the way he was fucking her; he was pulling his cock out with just the head in place, and then forcing it all the way to the bottom.

He then spat in her ass hole and she felt his finger press against her anus.

"Do you like it here?"

"Maybe or Maybe not..."

Ever so slowly, he pushed his finger coated with his saliva slowly into her anus. His erection was half inside of her as he concentrated on this new exploration. Sameer slowly pushed his finger into her rectum, twisting his wrist until he was deep into her ass. She jumped as his thick finger bore into her anus. "Hey!"

Slowly he began finger fucking her ass and her pussy at the same time and soon she was rotating her hips with anticipation.

She had started to moan, and when his finger was in to the second knuckle, she began meeting his advancements with her bottom, rocking back into him then pulling away. Soon she was absorbing his finger and his cock together at once.

He fucked her this way for some minutes, hard and brutal then he pulled out his cock. "What are you doing, Sameer?" she asked impatiently, looking back into his eyes.

"Let me do some thing new, Sameena."

He was rubbing his cock head up and down her slicked up area. She thought he was going to bury his cock in the usual place. But to her utter surprise, before she knew what was happening, he dribbled a large gob of spit between her cheeks and lined his throbbing cock up against the entrance of her smaller hole. He pushed the head past her ass muscles and slowly began try to fuck her there.

"Sameer! What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck your ass."

Sameena's eyes opened wide with fear. The thought of this fat cock shook her.

"No, not there, please, I've never done this before...never." she was begging for him to stop while he started begging her to let him do her ass!

"There will be another time, Sameer. I'm not going anywhere."

"Please let me do it," he begged again. "Don't worry I will be gentle and soft. You will enjoy it, I promise."

"Sameer, do you really want to fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, Sameena, I do want to fuck you. I love your ass, and you know that. I'm fascinated with your ass, and your asshole. This is her fantasy and I'm a fanatic about it."

"All right, so you really want to fuck my poor little butt. Since I love you, and since I want you to be happy with me, I'll give you this one chance. You can fuck my ass now. I'm almost sure I won't like it, but if I do, we can do it again. If not, you will never ask again for it?"

He had his hands on her hips, controlling her by her hips and guided his cock to her ass hole.

When his cock head entered it was like someone was tearing her apart, like a huge pole going up her ass. She screamed a mad scream as the pain shot through her body, and would have moved away if he had not held her.."Sameer please dont, its hurts too much!" Her screams did not make him stop; he was pushing his cock in her and adding some more his saliva as lubricant. She tried to move away and he tried to push forward and the length of his cock slid in to the hilt. He kept the pressure on and she felt herself losing it.

"Oh, Sameer, oh Sameer, oh Sameer, it hurts!" was all she said. But he was doing what he wanted. He held her thighs in a tight grip and just lifted her ass up, sinking into her being. her legs flopped, her arms flapped, her throat screamed as he continued to assault her anus.

Sameena howled with pain as Sameer penetrated her, and his cock was pushing further down her ass hole. Then, she actually felt a thrill run through her body knowing that he was buried within her ass.

Sameer began fucking her harder. "Awwuuuuuuaannnnnnnghieeee!"

She stiffened, as if to fight him off, but he was sinking deeper into her tight virgin ass.

"Don't fight me, Sameena, this will only hurt a bit."

He pushed as hard as he could, and his cock was inside now, to the hilt. She howled. Sameer reached down in front of her and grabbed her pendulous breasts, squeezing them hard. "Sameer, no!"

She was fighting to get away, but he started to ram her ass as deeply as he could. She could hear his balls slapping with her ass cheeks as he pummeled her from behind.

"I am not pulling out Sameena." He kept this up and she finally realized she would have to submit to him this way. She started to cry and begged him to quit. But, he wasn't having any of that. her crying turned into low groans and she actually started moving her ass around.

He buried all his cock in her at one time. She let out another scream and then went limp.

"Is it in all?"

"Yes! My sweet heart, it is in all, you can feel it."

"Oh! I wish I could see,"

He pressed his tummy with her ass flesh and she could feel that all his cock was in her ass hole and that gave her relief that there is no more left to enter. She closed her eyes and relaxed, trying to catch her breath.

He slowly began to pump her. She moaned in pain at first and then the pleasure took over the pain as he kept adding more saliva, fucking her in long strokes.

He was steadily pounding her ass now and she was responding with some great ass moving action. She was really getting into it now. She started screaming, "fuck me Sameer, and fuck me hard."

"Does it hurt now?" he asked.

"Yeah, it does... but don't you dare stop, don't...fucking... stop!" she said under her breath.

His dick was going in and out of her ass now, and after a few minutes, she was even pushing back at him. He started to pick up some speed when he noticed she was relaxed enough. His cock was deep inside her and his hard thighs were pressed firmly against the cheeks of her ass. His balls were nestled against her pussy and he slowly reached over her and let his hands cup her hanging breasts and his fingers slowly rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Than his hands slid down and rested atop her pussy. He was pressing on either side of it with two fingers forcing it to slide from within its sheath as his thumb stroked the exposed surface. At the same time he began to work his cock in and out. She went mad.

She begged him. "Oh do it, yeah... do me faster... do my ass faster!" She moaned into the pillow. He grabbed her ass and started pushing in and out quite quickly, and she was really getting into it. After a few minutes of fucking, she pushed her ass back every time he pushed into her, her moans now little yelps and screams.

"Do it... do it...yeah...that's so good...I can't believe it...fuck me harder, I need you." She began to cry.

"I knew you wanted an ass fuck, but you couldn't say, why?"

She said. "Sameer, I like you to fuck my ass."

"Only me?"

"Yes! her ass is only for you. I don't want anyone else to fuck me there."

"Sameena, where do you want me cum?"

"Please Sameer, shoot you're cum in my ass."

He reached underneath and started to squeeze her breasts. This made her very hot and she really got vocal then.

"Rape me with your big shaft, squirt your cum in me!"

He was fucking her ass hard now, pushing all the way in with one stroke and doing that over and over again. Suddenly she felt she was Cumming.

"Oh my Sameer, I'm Cumming, that's so crazy, I'm Cumming!" She screamed into the pillow, he rammed his dick as hard as he could into her ass. She screamed and moaned and she knew she was just having the orgasm of a lifetime.

"Oh fuck... I'm squirting... I'm fucking squirting!" I screamed.

"Keep doing it, Sameer!" she moaned and her hand went between her legs and tickled his bollocks whenever he bounced against her. her lust peaking and falling, rising and falling till she think she passed out.

As she came her eyes became wide in an orgasm but and he was still hammering away. Then he came. As he burst inside her she could feel the throbbing cock spit hot lava in her ass.

She was getting into it now. She pushed back against his cock and he gave her all he had. He slammed one more time into her tight butt and then shot all his seed, like a raging volcano. It felt like he blew a gallon of cum into her ass!

Sameena could feel her ass muscles gulping, taking his hot love brew. It was a few minutes before he finally squirted his last bit of cum into her, then he collapsed on her body.

The room reeked of sex, and their bed was a mess, a large puddle had formed just underneath her pussy.

Finally when he slowly pulled out and she turned around to him, looking at him, he was as exhausted as she was. Sameena was too sore to even walk.

After she finished cleaning him with a towel she said, "Sameer, I wanted it but was feared it would hurt, but that was not so painful as I was thinking, I would like it again."

Sameer stayed over the whole night that second time. Of course, they fucked like bunnies on those sleepless nights and in every position they could think of.

"Sameer! I wished we had a week instead of two days."

"Yes, I love you, Sameena, and you know that is what you want me to do, isn't it? thier first love, but it won't be the last will it, Sameena. You tell me it won't be their last!"

"No, Sameer, it won't be our last time. It won't be the last time we made love. You're my first love, so that I love whenever you want me to."

"But I wonder how we'll manage it?"

"When a woman wants it, then she manages it in one of the legs of a pair of trousers!"

Since that time, they have become regular lovers. They used Sameer's home or their house where they could manage. What a great life they have spent after that! Laying in each other's arms whispering and giving of them to each other, body, mind and soul. They both were living like in heaven but luck turned its face as Sameer migrated to USA along with his family and business. Leaving her starved for his cock as she'd been addicted if his big and throbbing cock.

To be continued...

12