Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Sameena met her son's friend.
6.4k words
4.44
49k
24
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

They both were living like in heaven but luck turned its face as Sameer migrated to USA along with his family and business. Leaving her starved for his cock as she'd been addicted if his big and throbbing cock.

Sameena missed Sameer's loving so much it was hard to think of being with anyone else, but he had awakened such feelings of lust in her that she soon started looking for ways to satisfy herself. She dated several men and made love with all of them, but once they got tired of her, once they got what they wanted, they went looking for someone else and she was alone again, lonely and unsatisfied. So, for the past two years she could not make love in the normal way. her sexual urges were getting more and more powerful day by day, and as time went on, she got more and more obsessed, trying to find a lover to keep her sexually satisfied. She hadn't hope on her husband as he never satisfied her in his youth and now he was too old, but couldn't she was not too old but only in her early forties and still reasonably attractive, not slim like she once was but still better fleshed than fat. Her milky-white breasts now got little more flesh, and her wide but shapely bottom sways back and forth as she walk.

She couldn't find any man of her age, even though she was desperately searching for someone to love her. The only males she ever came into frequent contact with were young boys and most of them were friends and schoolmates of her son Sajad. He had many friends, but his best friend was a boy named Juned; for the last ten years Juned and Sajad had been constant companions and he seemed to visit they house almost on a daily basis. They were always playing computer games either in their house or in his, as he lived less than a mile away.

The two boys had grown up together, and were now almost twenty. In the last year, she had noticed that Juned was growing like a beanstalk and was now almost six-foot tall. He was a young man now, with a well-developed body, starting to fill out nicely, though still rather slim. He had an athletic body and was a weight lifter and a good cricket player. Juned was not a typical teenager but a real physical specimen and seemed really cute, as well as being a good conversationalist. Due to Juned and her son best friendship, Juned and she had become very close; he developed the habit of calling her Aunty and they were able to talk to each other about anything.

Sameena obsession with Juned did not begin until one fateful day when he came from cricket to meet Sajad. He was not home yet but had told her to ask Juned to stay and wait for him. She told Juned that Sajad would be home soon and he wanted him to wait for him.

"OK, Aunty. Can I take a shower while I wait? I badly need to freshen up."

"Of course, Juned," she told him and off he went to the bathroom.

Some time later she was just passing by the bathroom then she heard a groan coming from inside. She went closer and found the door closed, but she peeped through the keyhole. her heart started racing when she saw Juned with his cock in his hand. It was fully erected and looked like a curved pole, his hand just able to encompass its thick circumference. A hot flash raced through her pussy as she focused on him and his big, thick and fully erect young cock as he masturbated. She gasped, and her mouth grew dry when she saw his erect cock spurting its creamy load of quicksilver. It was such an erotic sight: she couldn't take her eyes off it, and she was instantly aroused, as a sweet shiver went through her pussy, she felt its wetness soaking her panties.

Sameena couldn't stop herself from thinking about him when she went to bed that night. She was unable to sleep thinking about his big cock and his virile body. She now realized she was sexually attracted to Juned and she couldn't sleep without masturbating herself to orgasm. It was a habit she had learned when she was in her teens and she'd seen her mother do it to her father's cousin Zahid. Though she doesn't do it regularly, the lack of sexual inactivity with her husband even before he went to jail caused her to masturbate more often, because there was no other way for herto release the heavy sexual tension she often felt.

She had often hugged Juned like he was her son, just like she hugged Sajad. One day she hugged Sajad and after that she moved to give her second son a hug. She wrapped him in her arms, and then she remembered the day she seen him in the bathroom, and this time it was not a maternal hug. She hugged him harder than before, and she noticed how good he felt, how good he smelled. He also wrapped his arms around her and when he pulled her closer to him, she felt so relaxed in his arms she allowed him to hold her for a long time.

After that day every time she saw him she was instantly aroused and every time she masturbated, it was Juned she fantasized about. When he was not looking, she would lustily gaze at him, just thinking about the big cock he had hiding under his clothes. Her thoughts were centered on Juned and she never missed an opportunity to rub her body against him so she could feel his body against her. Alas, he never took the hint and she was impressed by his careful manners and his attitude; he always behaved like a true gentleman.

She couldn't stop herself from thinking how his cock was big, thick and hard and frequently fantasized about it as she masturbated. It always felt really good; Juned was always the object of her fantasy on these nights and her session ended always with a sweet wonderful orgasm. Juned had an enormously long cock for a boy of his age and she continued to fight her animal-like urge for sexual satisfaction as her thoughts continually returned back to Juned and his cock.

Now Sameena often dreamed about Juned touching her, his hands massaging her neck, back, legs, and chest. She would place his hands on her body at every opportunity. She hugged him, pressing her body against him with great caution. Her nipples would grow hard; her cunt would flood at the thought of him and his cock. As time passed, her desire was increasing for his hot young cock, as she still remembered the size of his cock, a huge size for a young man. With his stamina, she was willing to bet he could fuck like a bull, hammering her hungry pussy. Juned would be the best fuck she could ever imagine as she masturbated, her pussy flooding more than ever. The truth is that she was completely obsessed by his cock, even though she had only seen it that one time.

Her mind was in turmoil, her physical desire toward him evident by her growing nipples and damp wetness between her legs, and yet, he was her son's friend and she was so much older than he was. her thoughts began to run wild, "What can he see in me? I'm so much older than he is. She can't compete with the girls of his own age."

She needed time to think about these emotional and physical feelings that were surfacing. It had been two years since she had sex with anyone and thinking about Juned like this way was the odd sensation of being totally relaxed with him alarmed her. She needed time to contemplate this strong sexual attraction as her inner voice whispered caution, while her body screamed for release.

In the morning after showering she stood naked looking at her reflection in the full-length mirror, studying her middle-aged body. It certainly wasn't perfect. She was pretty in an unusual way, pretty in the right light, the right clothes, the right make-up, but she knew that she didn't possess that fresh, natural beauty anymore. She smiled as she looked at her full breasts, hanging like two small size melons. She gently touched her nipples and found them responding to her touch. She twisted them as she watched herself in the mirror. She bit her lower lip as her imagination grew about being in bed with him. She made up her mind and convinced herself that she had to have him between her legs, but she hadn't figured out how to lure him into her bed.

"Well, just go with him, it might be fun," a silent voice spoke in her mind.

Juned intent gaze had given her the feeling that he was peering directly into the very depths of her soul. She was trying to seduce him, but always remained within permissible limits. Although she started wondering if all the time and energy that she was spending on Juned was really worth it, her growing desire for Juned and her hunger for a sexual relationship with her son's best friend were not diminishing. She did not have the courage to tell Juned what she was thinking and just wondered how she could ever tell him, how could she seduce her son's friend? She needed a plan, but none caherto mind.

Suddenly everything happened very fast. It was a nice sunny day, not too warm but comfortable, when the doorbell rang. When Sameena answered it Juned was standing there, smiling. He stepped inside, and she leaned forward to kiss him on the cheeks, as she usually did when he came. This time she liked it more than before, and her breast stuck out and pushed against his chest. It wasn't much, but was a pleasure. This time, instead of just kissing she put her lips on his cheek and left them there for longer than usual, not they normal kissed.

Juned looked her right in the eyes and gave her a wicked smile. He leaned forward and gave her a slow kiss on the lips. She smiled even more lasciviously and slowly licked her lips. "Coherin, Juned," she managed to say in a husky voice.

They walked in to the front room and sat there on the sofa beside each other. they were alone at home, just talking. She asked him what he was doing, how he was finding college life and other small talk. Then she told him, "Juned, I'm tired and my feet are killing me."

"Oh! Aunty, let me massage them for you!" he offered and without waiting for her answer immediately knelt on the floor in front of the sofa to rub her feet. He began massaging her foot with his strong hands, tentatively at first, because this was the first time he had touched her. It felt so nice because she had been longing for his touch for a long time. She wondered if he had read her thoughts, and sighed as she moved her leg further, plopping it in his lap.

"You've got nice feet," he said.

She looked at him and said, "Thanks." She jumped with excitement when he slid one of the legs of her shilwar up and began gently squeezing her flesh, giving her a pleasant warm glow inside. She felt warm and sensuous, and she began to think her dream was coming true, so she asked him, "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing this for you, Aunty. You told me you're tired."

"Thank you," she said, with a shy smile.

"I can't believe this is really happening," Juned commented.

"What's not to believe?" she asked, wondering what he was about to say.

"That I'm actually touching you and rubbing your feet," he replied, giving her a strange look. He looked at her and she looked at him, and then they both laughed at the same time. Then he said rather nervously, "Aunty, I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I don't know how to start."

"What's the problem, Juned? Do you need some money?"

"No, Aunty, I don't need money. I want to tell you something."

"OK," and with a smile said, "tell me."

He took a deep breath and said, "Aunty, I admire you so much. I think you are an incredible woman."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Juned! I like you too. You are a nice, handsome, young man."

At this moment her heart was racing, and she knew that at this point she had to try. She was horny and hot and feeling an explosion of passion and lust. She decided that if she was going to get him this was the perfect time and she knew that this might be her only chance so she couldn't afford to be shy; it was now or never. her heart began pounding and her palms started sweating. She couldn't control it so she reached forward to take his hand in her, entwining her fingers with his.

Sameena heart began to pound in her chest like a hammer upon an anvil as she held hands with her son's best friend, a boy who was much younger than her. Perhaps it was the warmth of his hand in her, or the way she carried herself with a natural and relaxed confidence, or was it nothing more than her sexual fascination with him? It was not like her at all to take the initiative in a situation like this but Juned's age and projected innocence heightened her feelings. Her blood pounded in her ears as she tried to fight off the heat that began building in her loins. He was strong, handsome and sexy, but young and shy. She realized that he was as nervous as she was at this moment. He was looking down and was sweating.

She moved and leaned in even closer beside him and whispered quietly in his ear, "I like you very much, Juned, and I know you want me, don't you?" She was licking her lips as he gazed in her direction.

He pressed against her as he said, "Aunty, you're right. I do want you."

She thought for a moment and then tried bluffing him, as she didn't want to project herself as a horny woman to him, so she pushed him away, breathed deeply and stood up, telling him, "Juned, as I said, I'm tired. I'll catch up with you some other time."

She clearly saw the look of disappointment in his face as she got up to leave. She wanted him to stop but tried to disguise her emotions. He got up as well and stopped her by grabbing her hand and embracing her tightly, saying, "No, Aunty, don't leave! Please, I beg you."

"Juned, please don't do it!" she managed to say.

"Please, aunty!"

She pushed him using all her strength, releasing her body from his clutch, and told him, "We'd cross the limit and I don't want that."

"Aunty, if you're feeling like this, I'll never come here again, but I want to confess to you that I love you, no matter what," he began. "I know you're the mother of my best friend but you are the center of my world and I never want to lose you. I have loved you all my life. I have admired you, because you're beautiful. I don't think I can get you out of my mind. Aunty, please tell me, you feel the same way?"

She had never expected such a confession from him. She nodded and whispered, "No, Juned! I didn't mean it like that. I like you but I'm scared if some one saw us what they would say?" He didn't know how badly she had wanted him for a long time.

"How could any one see us? You just don't like me," he said, bowing his head down with disappointment.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and turned him to face her as she lifted his chin to gaze into his eyes. She gently stroked his hair and caressed his forehead. "You mustn't feel like this," she spoke softly as her fingers continued to massage his forehead. "I love you too, but are you telling me you want to have sex with me?" She asked him.

"Yes, Aunty," he whispered, trying to come closer to her and rub his body against her.

"We shouldn't do it, but I would, because I want to have sex with you, too."

"You do?" he said with wonderment in his tone.

"Yes, I do, but tell me, Juned, you're my son's best friend. How do you think he would feel about this? She feel as if she's betraying her son."

"Do you think this is wrong? I know that you're my best friend's mother, but I'm a grown man, and you're a mature woman."

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him, as he hugged her in return and his arms felt so good, so strong. They became engrossed in softly stroking and caressing each other. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip.

That was all the invitation he needed. He kissed her, softly, sweetly, hesitant at first and then she kissed him back.

"You smell so good," he whispered pulling her tightly against him. she ran her fingers through his hair, affectionately palming the back of his head as he looked up into her eyes. They held each other's gaze for a moment, and then she was pleasantly surprised when he leaned forward slightly, hesitating. He looked into her eyes then took her face into his hands and brought his lips to her. She parted her lips and kissed him just as she had been dreaming about for two years, and he slipped his tongue inside.

Their lips touched, and as they kissed she felt as though butterflies were dancing in her stomach. She kissed him and softly bit his lower lip with her teeth. Feeling the tip of his tongue on her lips, he pushed his tongue in to her lips and slowly her mouth opened. He tasted so sweet, and she held the kiss, sucking his lower lip, drawing his tongue into her mouth. Her body was trembling as they kissing continued, getting more and more passionate. She felt weak as he slowly raised his hands, cradling her head. Her breasts were crushed against his chest and his warm breath on her cheek instantly caused her to become aroused.

She could feel his cock growing hard as he was pushing it into her belly as they both exhaled throatily through they kiss, her hips grinding in a measured way into his as they embrace became more and more fevered. His hands slid slowly down her body and were roaming all over her body, until they reached her ass and she felt her heart racing as his hand gently explored her ass.

After some time she moved back a little so she could take his hands and place them on her breasts, one on each, and then she whispered to him, "Squeeze and pinch them, but be gentle at first. You can be rougher later." He caressed and pinched her breasts through the fabric and then he slipped his hand inside her neckline. He grabbed one of her breasts harder and his fingers pinched her nipple so hard it hurt which set her cunt on fire. Her nipples were getting so hard and she could feel her pussy getting wet. Though she had kissed and made love with many men of her own age, Juned's kisses and the feel of his body was the best she had ever known. She had never felt so horny, so turned on.

She spoke, almost in a daze. "I was planning to seduce you, you're such a beautiful kid! But you knew we were going to do this, didn't you, you little fucker!"

He took her in his arms and squeezed her tight while kissing her. "You teased me for so long, Aunty. Now we've got this far, you really don't think I'm not going to lay you, do you?"

"No, I don't really think that, Juned," She replied, and after a pause went on, "But I'll die if you don't!" She held Juned's hand and pulled him into her bedroom. When they got there she turned to face him and they began to kiss again. She reached her hand down and grabbed his cock through his shilwar and it was hard like steel. Something in her mind was screaming that it was wrong to do this with this young man but her body and hands had other ideas.

He was playing with her nipples, pinching them between his fingers, and because her nipples are the most sensitive part of her body it was taking her to a different level all together. Her cunt was on fire, but when he asked her remove her qameez she told him, "Not yet!" and she lowered the front, then slowly moved her hands to the back and started opening her bra clasps, until her bra hung loosely down. Juned pulled it away, releasing her breasts to his eager hands and mouth.

"Aunty, your breasts are gorgeous and prettier than I ever imagined," he said, as he took in the sight of her naked breasts.

She blushed at his words while she stood in front of him bare breasted, but managed to say to him, "These are for you." He bent his head down to kiss and lick her breasts, kissing first one, then the other, and then he tried to take one completely into his mouth and said, "Oh! How sweet and marvelous they feel in my mouth!"

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers
12