Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 05

Story Info
Junid goes to university.
2.9k words
4.21
37.7k
12
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

She held him and they kissed for a few more minutes. They suddenly realized that it was getting late and that Sajad would soon be home. They got dressed again, and then as he was leaving, he said, "Same time tomorrow, Aunty?"

She smiled and said, "Same time tomorrow, Juned!"

She felt a connection with Juned, which she had never felt with any of her lovers before, not even with her husband. She had an insatiable lust for sex, and he, especially for Juned who had been absolutely a stunner in bed. He had been pushy and aggressive in wanting her, he was forceful and she liked that. She had become a slave to her body's desires and the longing that lived deep in her heart. She mainly thirsted after his full youth as he recovered after orgasms so quick, he quenched her thirst at least three times in one session. He was the answer to her prayers and Juned was gift from heaven to her. She wanted his hard young cock that never seemed to go soft. As her husband snored beside her, she had recalled all the episodes and decided that it could be ok as long as they were careful, even she didn't care any one when Juned name came between.

After the first fuck of their lives, they became lovers in every sense even though they had to behave like the normal aunt and nephew that they were for the sake of the society. They never missed any opportunity to make love and be in each other's arms. He became a demanding and exciting lover. During the passing of time she would encourage him to try different positions. But, still she was reluctant to go for anal although she had had anal sex so many times with her different lovers except her husband, who never asked for it. She didn't want do it with him because she didn't want him to think her a whore.

Juned had been requesting anal often and she told him that they would do it some time. He was very eager for it and would become angry at each new denial. He was becoming more demanding every day.

She didn't know why, but what she did know was that she would let Juned have her ass; the most important thing in her life was to please this young boy, to do whatever he needed.

She couldn't deny him any more so she decided that she would let him explore her just a little more, and would let him fuck her in her ass, if he had nerve to try it.

Once when he was expected, she went to take a bath and that day she decided that today she'd let him fuck her in her ass. Before his arrival, she wanted to prepare her little ass hole for his big cock. So she took the honey lotion from the dressing table and unscrewed the tube of lube. She squirted some of the lotion onto her hand and began applying it to her ass crack. She rubbed it on the hole of her ass and thus she lubricated her ass well. she inserted one of her fingers and started to slide it in and out. Then she slid her two fingers and prepared her ass for big cock. Her pussy ached at the thought. She fingered her clit, back and forth, remembering him fucking her, hard and deep. When he came she was in the kitchen waiting for him, he came directly to the kitchen and wrapped his arm around her. He moved his arms to enfold her, with both hands on her breasts. I didn't move a bit, but she just leant her body back on him.

He held her from behind and was kissing her neck while massaging her breasts and pinched her nipples. He was kissing the back of her neck, moving his hard cock slowly in an out against the cheeks of her ares. He took one hand and rubbed it between her legs feeling her moisture dripping from her cunt. " Why is my sweet aunty in the kitchen?" he asked her. "Just waiting for you, have you locked the door?" she replied to him. "Yes! I've locked it,"

"What are you thinking?" he asked her, pushing his bottom hip forward to her as she pressed his semi erected cock into her ass crack.

"Nothing more than about you," she replied,

"What about me?" he asked. "You don't know how I love you and I am scared, do you love me?" "Yes! Aunty I love you. I would marry you if we could," he replied.

"Okay," she said, pulling out of his arms and reached to the kitchen counter. "Let her prepare something for you."

"No," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her into him and hugging her tightly, she also wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her checks, her neck, nibbled on her earlobe and said. "Stay like this aunty."

She raised her eyes and looked at him, but just smiled, she thought about him, she was seriously in love with this young stud. "May I ask something?"

"What?" she asked.

"What you're so lost in thought about."

"I'm feeling that I am drowning in you, trusting you in ways I know I shouldn't."

"I also feel that I am in love with you, aunty, You are a beautiful woman, you know that and I told you I would marry you. " he said holding her against him, cupping her breasts and then moving one hand down her belly, seeking the wetness between her thighs. "You've a more beautiful and tighter cunt than a young girl."

"Thank you, alas, how I wish, we could marry." she smiled, knowing he was not kidding. Then her one hand slipped and reached to his cock she grabbed his cock and started to stroke it lightly. "Aunty, it really feels nice when you are stroking my cock, please a little faster, please and cup my balls." He said kissing her. "Let's go to the bedroom," she said to him and they went. There they lay in bed in each other arms. Soon she opened his shilwar and he opened her shilwar. Now they were naked but not fully wearing their qameez.

She grabbed his throbbing cock in her hand and asked him jokingly what plans he had made for that day. "I want to enter you from your back door today."

"You've never tried the back door thing? What, so you've never fucked anyone up the ass?" she asked, putting her arms around his neck and beginning to brush the back of his hair.

"Never, in my life," he responded.

"Do you like Asses?"

"I like them but I love yours,"

His eyes were incredulous, and she could feel his mouth was watering.

"So when are you going to fuck me up the ass?"

""Oh aunty you're going to allow me to fuck that sweet ass of yours?" he asked her with disbelief.

"Yes! Juned, you wanted it,"

"Get on all fours. I feel like I am going to die and want it now." He said.

"No! I want to see you when you fuck me in my ass. Let's do it this way." she had wanted to lie on her back and watch.

"No! I wanted to fuck you from behind with a full view of your full ass." he indicated that he actually preferred dogie style; head down butt in the air.

"Ok! You tell me what you want. She just want to please you. "She lasciviously replied.

"Get on your knees."

She turned over on her stomach and worked her knees up until her ass was in the air and her legs were spread, presenting her ass to him. "Do it now, fuck your aunt's ass Juned."

She heard his breath coming fast; he was so excited for this. He quickly settled on his knees between her legs. She could imagine the lust in his eyes. He leaned back to get a good view of her bottom. She reached both hands back, going down to the floor on her shoulders, and opened herself to him, using her fingers to spread her cheeks as wide as she could. She was waiting for his cock, but Juned had another idea in mind. He bent and I felt his breath on her thighs, he put his mouth in her ass checks and kissed all over, and then he started licking her ass crack. He was rimming her anal crinkle and fucking her dirty hole with his tongue, while fingering her clit.

The sensations made her weak and dazed with lust. He grabbed her hips to keep her from moving, licking her asshole. She was feeling much shame so she hide her face in her arms and said, "Juned, Please, don't," but she was feeling too much excitement and in her heart, she liked it. She didn't want to but couldn't help pushing her hips against his mouth.

He didn't obey her but started using his tongue more eagerly now, back and forth over the soft crease. She felt his tongue stiffen, probing a little into her ass. "Stop it Juned now, please do something new," She said to him.

He stopped and he spit onto her already wet and lubricated by lotion ass and squeezed it against her asshole.

She felt him adjusting his position behind her. He grabbed her hips and pressed his cock against her. She felt the tip of his cock brushing along the crack of her ass.

He spread her ass wide open, and slid the head of his cock into the opening of her ass; he eased forward and pushed gently. She had to consciously work at surrendering to the force of his cock, so she relaxed her muscles enough to make it easier for him to get it in. He increased the pressure and the head of his cock spread her asshole open. Slowly he slid his cock head in her tight ring of ass muscle.

"Its going in your ass, aunty," he growled, his cock was pushing at her tightened hole.

"Just be gentle." she told him.

He slid the length steadily inward, and he fully entered her with much pain. The pain was excruciating, but his prick had successfully gone in her ass. There had been much resistance and then her ass sucked greedily at his cock, the tip of his cock pressed into her sphincter and he pushed past the very edges, slipping into her anus with slow, deliberate pressure.

She became aware of him inside of her, plunging further and further into her depths. It was painful but she encouraged him as he went deeper into her ass.

"Feel that, aunty? That's my cock in your ass. My entire cock!" she heard the pleasure in his voice.

"Yes! You're in my ass, I feel it." she replied with excitement.

He waited for a while and after some time His cock started up with a steady pace and kept it up. He had started gently, but then he began to hump her ass with a passion.

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her center, making her moan. He was slamming into her; she felt this huge cock deep inside her. His cock felt to her like a steel rod, coring her to a searing hot depth that went far deeper than her own belly. He pounded into her, harder and harder, his ball sack slapping her pussy as he rammed her as deep as he could go. The flesh around her asshole flower was opening as he pulled back, easing almost all the way out of her. She could feel the tip of him, the ridge that had felt a little painful, easing out, and then back in.

"Slowly. Please, do it slowly."

He was moving very fast now, in and out of her ass.

"Oh, Aunty your ass is so tight around my cock, it feel's better than anything I could think of or even dream about, It is a different experience for her. It is tight, hot and surprisingly flexible," How does it feel to you?" he asked her with a smile. "So nice! So interesting, so amazing. "she replied with a little moan. "Did you want it?" she pressed back against him, feeling how hard he was inside of her. "Do you like fucking any ass or only my ass?"

"I like asses but I love your ass." He said.

"Ok fuck your auntie's ass, Juned; this is your Sameena auntie's ass."

"Tell me Sameena aunty, am I the first here?"

She told him "Yes, you're the first", although he was not.

He was groaning, driving harder against her, and she met his thrusts, rocking against him. He was pulling her back to him again and again. She loved the feel of him grinding into her, the sound of his grunts and moans. His lust, his pleasure, his excitement sent her soaring, and her fingers moved and reached over to her clit. Her fingers became wet and slick with her juices as she rubbed her clit.

"Oh, Juned! Fuck! Don't stop! Fuck your Sameena auntie's ass Hard," she gasped.

Her hand reached back for his hip, wanting to shove him into her. Sensing her eagerness, he began, using all of his weight to drive into her, half-strokes, rubbing against that spot.

Such a wonderful full feeling! she loved it when his balls slapped against the front of her pussy.

His big hands began to rove over her hips, and then moved to her lower back and waist and eventually up to her shoulders. He was so slow and gentle and sensual, he was as an experienced boy now.

"Oh, fuck your Sameena auntie's ass!"

He began thrusting his hips so hard that the sounds of his hips striking her ass echoed. His hands kneaded her breasts and then squeezed her hard nipples and finally his hand, which had been brutally fondling her breasts, pulled them away from her body, all things that were guaranteed to make her final crest to orgasm that much more intense.

His hands slipped down to her thighs and he inserted his fingers in her cunt and a thumb was rubbing her clitoris. She shot off like a canon. He was giving her pleasure in both of her holes.

He could hold back no longer and pushed into her one last time, with a grunt, before releasing his load like a canon deep inside her ass. He came so hard, and she felt the cock ejaculating round after round of sperm, filling her.

Her asshole, too, reacted. Her already tight butt clenched hard on his cock in time with her spasms, grabbing and relaxing, holding him deep in her, squeezing him like a cock-ring.

Such a wonderfully full feeling! She loved it when his balls slapped against of her pussy. She was looking back at him as he fucked her ass.

She groaned when he slid his cock out of her,she felt his semen was leaking from her and was dripping out of her ass at the tenderness of her flesh, and the aching hole he left when he went. He collapsed beside her, gasping for breath, looking at her through half-closed eyes. It took him somewhere, too, she thought. She didn't know if it was the same place—but she knew she loved going there.

For a while she was really happy with her life with her virile young man taking care of her sexual needs, but she always knew that one day it would come to an end. Sure enough that day came when Juned broke the news that he had been admitted to Delhi University. He told her that he didn't want to go, and that he wanted to stay with her. In all honesty she also wanted him to stay for her own selfish reasons, but she was not selfish enough to ruin his life, for he was still a young man and she couldn't risk his future and her reputation in thier small town.

"How could you think of passing up a chance to get a degree that will make your life so much better?" She asked him. "Do you want to dig ditches for the rest of your life?"

"Don't you understand I love you?" he pleaded with her.

"I love you too, but I won't ever stand in your way."

"I thought you would be happy I would not leave you but you seem almost mad at me," he cried out.

They talked for hours and she finally convinced him that she didn't want anyone but him, but for his sake she wanted him to go to university and that she would wait for him to return. That day they had sex non-stop for hours, doing everything to each other they had ever done until they could do no more.

The next day she learned from a neighbor that he had left early that morning for Delhi and she was shocked that he would leave so abruptly without even saying goodbye. She waited and waited to hear from him, but eventually she came to realize that he was gone from her life, leaving her alone once again. A few weeks later her husband came home from jail, but he was a broken man, and was of no use to her as a sexual partner, not that he ever had.

Soon her son also got admit ion in University, and left . Now she was alone at big house.

To be continued...

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers