Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 06

Story Info
Sameena meets with milk man who reamed her.
2.8k words
4.37
40.3k
16
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

Soon her son also got admission in University, and left. Now she was alone at big house.

Sameena couldn't control her sexual desires and started desperately looking for someone who could cool her off. she'd only gone a few months without sex but felt she'd go mad if she couldn't get some relief soon. She checked out a lot of men and her milkman Khalid was one of them. As she started to look more closely at him she saw that he was very different than any other lover she had ever had and he began to look appealing and desirable. Although Khalid was an unruly man, dark and strong looking, she think she decided to go after him because she thought his body looked like he would be powerful enough to give her a long hard fuck. She found no one else as appealing and Khalid quickly became her best hope to become sexually satisfied. She started thinking more and more about it and soon she wanted to be with him more than anything.

Sameena began doing things to seduce him and to encourage him to make a move on her. At first she started talking to him and teasing him by giving him glimpses of her cleavage or her ass. She went so close to him that she could smell him, although the smell was not a perfume but his own manly smell, which she found to be sexually stimulating. When she came that close to him he always became nervous and she enjoyed seeing him so nervous.

One morning Khalid came early and she was alone in the house, as her husband had gone to his office. Sameena made up her mind to be even bolder than usual, so she went to the front door to collect the morning milk, knowing that Khalid was still there. Sameena opened the door and bent down to pick up the milk, making sure that in the process her full breasts spilled out to form a delectable cleavage. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Khalid was staring eagerly at her breasts, unable to take his eyes away from them.

She looked up into his face and saw the burning passion in his eyes, which sent shivers up her spine and a warm flood of juices flooded her already wet pussy. she'd had this happen before, but this time the gush of juices was different, as they flowed and flowed without a break. Sameena trembled before his strong gaze, and she was turning towards the house when she tripped over the doorstep, and stumbled, in the process ending up with both of her full, almost naked breasts in his hands. Khalid extended his strong arms towards her and tried to hold her. He held out both his palms and dragged her closer to him. After such a long time without being touched by a man, it felt reassuring to be held in the grip of such a strong man, and it sent her feminine defenses crashing down. He jerked her towards him in such a way that her breasts jiggled at his touch. She felt both his hands on both of her breasts and felt bolts of electricity shoot through her nipples as he pulled her upright. they just stood there, his hands still on her breasts and he made no effort to remove them. Sameena didn't say a word but stood still, lost in the moment. Then Khalid's hands began to kneading and slowly squeezing her breasts, bringing them to life and sending waves of pleasure flowing through her lust triggered body.

"What the hell you're doing?" she asked, indignantly.

"Oh, mistress,I want to try milking them. don't waste this juicy body," he said very boldly and kissed her on her lips. His kiss was very different from other sensual slow kisses; it was hard and slightly brutal.

"Someone might see us," she said to him breathlessly.

"No one can see us," he said and pushed her inside the house. He closed the door and held her in a bear hug, his massive arms fully enveloping her body. He grabbed one of her tits and gave it a twist. "I'm going to fuck you right here and now, whether you like it or not, so you may as well not struggle because I'm not going to stop!" She couldn't believe those words were coming out of his mouth and didn't say a word, just standing silently as she could feel her breasts getting crushed against his broad chest. her excited body started giving in and she wiggled her hips, pushing towards him as if to hit his crotch. His hand reached towards the knot of her shilwar and at one single tug, he pulled the string and her shilwar came right off her hips, falling in a heap at her feet. She was shocked to see this for all her lovers had gone down on her dozens of times, in so many places, but no one had almost ripped her shilwar off in the process. Next he pulled the string of his own shilwar and quickly brought out his steel hard dick, which was now throbbing with as much anticipation as her pussy.

He forced her on her back on the carpet and without hesitation knelt between her thighs, which spread in automatic response because there was a part of her that wanted him to enter deep into her. He grabbed her legs by the calves, lifting them high and wide in his hands and thrust his cock right into her willing and wet pussy. In one single plunge he entered roughly deep into her cunt and she screamed in delight as his cock stretched her wet cunt walls which gave it a fully lubricated welcome. She shrieked in passion and cried out in lust as he began fucking her with long, deep, thrusts, rocking his lean hips steeply and swiftly to and fro, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks. His cock slammed in and out of her cunt, glistening with juices, piercing deeply with each inward thrust.

Her body jerked back and forth on the floor and she gasped and cried out in a frenzy of joy, her fingers spread in tension, scrabbling at his arms, the floor or anything she could reach. He was stroking into her sloppy pussy with deliberate motions and her body throbbed with lust as her pussy started leaking its juice on the carpet. He pumped his cock into her incessantly and her cunt muscles started clasping his cock in greed, milking it to new heights of passion. His face was flushed and he was panting heavily, his nostrils flared, and his mouth open. Her cunt was unrelenting on his distended cock, and his body was tense and taut, veins popping in his neck and forehead, his muscles cording powerfully and his entire body glistened with sweat.

Sameena's head rolled from side to side and sensing her pleasure, he squeezed her breasts hard, tugging at the nipples. His cock felt wonderful in her slit, long, heavy and hard, mashing her engorged clit as it passed to and fro across it, as it probed the deepest recesses of her cunt, stretching her cunt-lips to their fullest. In her ecstasy she gripped his buttocks, keeping him pinned inside her and began moving her hips deftly in gentle undulating circular motions. She was crying and sobbing out of sheer lust and joy, as he was pounding into her pussy roughly and crushing her body against his. His thrusts continued in a steady rhythm, with thier missionary style fucking enabling her to gaze at her milkman's lust aroused, dark face. His hands now fully cupped her tits, massaging them roughly, squeezing and kneading the trembling orbs.

She was moving her hips easily and rhythmically in a steady up and down motion, her cunt a hot vortex that engulfed the throbbing mass of his cock-flesh, squeezing and contracting greedily on its thickness. Sameena screamed for him to fuck her harder and, driven him by her wanton behavior, Khalid thrust into her harder and faster, deeper and deeper into her ever-willing cunt, reaching depths that had not been reached in a long time. There was no talk between them, as their bodies mingled and their eyes met in the course of this searing union. His face got wilder and wilder, as if a caged tiger had been released. Every thrust carried her heated body to higher stages of yearning and she wanted him to pump harder and faster. His organ stroked deeper and deeper into her cunt, jerking her head from side to side. He was ramming his hard cock in and out of her cunt like a machine, and she gasped and moaned with every hard stroke Khalid slammed into her willing cunt. She was taking it all and moaning her lusty approval every time a thrust found its target. They fucked for fifteen long minutes and then the sheer novelty and passion of the situation overcame both of them. He reached his climax with a roar and she caught on, thrusting her hips to him greedily.

Sameena had needed a good fucking and he had given it to her and done it well. She could hardly believe this was happening after so much waiting, so much dreaming, so much longing, and those endless masturbation sessions alone in her bed. She could think of nothing but cock till he spurted his cum in several long spurts deep inside her cunt. He mashed her breasts in frenzy as he came and that brought her to another explosive climax as she absorbed every drop of his cum.

Like a true chauvinistic male he just released her hips with a grunt, let go of her feet, pulled his shrinking dick out of her pussy and quickly pulled on his shilwar, retying it before she could move. There she was, lying back, well fucked and she hadn't even touched the cock that gave her so much joy. She looked at him and felt like a horny whore. He disappeared without one word of farewell, leaving her gasping in pleasure in that naked, well-ravished state and absolute wonder that she had cum twice in less than fifteen minutes. She lay there for a while almost in a state of shock, and then she slowly fingered herself, allowing the mixture of their juices in her pussy to spread all over her fingers.

She love the feel of her pussy when it is wet, and lying naked on the floor with a somewhat satisfied glow all over her body, she kept smiling to herself with her hand around her pussy mound, not caressing it but simply allowing it to lie where she loved to have it the most. The quick explosive fuck in the morning was a dream for any fourty year old woman like her. Eventually she rose slowly, with her sweaty braless qameez still open, but her shilwar was in her hands and she couldn't decide whether to put it on or to clean herself up. Her thighs were sticky and some cum still settled wetly over her puffy pussy lips, as they had not yet begun to dry. She ran her fingers over her cunt lips and felt them tenderly. She scooped some of his cum out of her cunt with her fingers and brought them to her nose to smell the sexy aroma. She went into the bathroom and as she looked in the mirror she saw her hair was disheveled and her clothes wet with sweat. She took a bath to freshen herself up, but still she was left with the euphoric feeling that Khalid had left her with.

Next morning when Khalid came she went to collect the milk and he immediately grabbed her by her hips and pushed her back inside the house. She panicked and hissed at him to stop, pointing at the bedroom where her husband was still sleeping, but he had no intention of leaving. When he tried to open her shilwar, she whispered frantically to him that her husband was at home in their bedroom. Not giving a damn, he opened her shilwar and turned her around, opening his shilwar in the same motion. Strangely, she felt herself obeying him, while she was still gesticulating towards the bedroom door where her husband was sleeping. With strong and silent efficiency, he once again gripped her hips and shook her like a doll. The risk that she felt in the situation was already becoming overcome by her lust as she felt the heat of his rock hard cock pressed against her already naked ass. her body throbbed with lust and her pussy started dripping, as she wanted to feel that hard dick penetrate her depths again.

"Let's go into the kitchen," She whispered to him and as they went in there he wasted no time, bending her over the kitchen counter. She stood there lewdly with her legs parted on their own accord and he quickly reached behind her quivering ass. She wriggled her hips and pressed backwards as if to hit his crotch. She needed badly to get hard fuck and her obliging milkman began giving it to her. He had merely hiked her qameez flap up and placed his huge cock at the entrance of her slushy pussy and then thrust his dick right into her willing cunt. His hands held on to her by her full breasts, and immediately began pumping hard into her pussy. Her cunt muscles started greedily clasping his dick, milking it to new heights of passion.

Because of the risky situation, the sex was hurried and even more thrilling than the first time. Khalid started fucking her with hard, rapid strokes, wanting to please her as much as he could. He stroked in and out of her with deliberate thrusts, making sure he penetrated her as deeply as he could. As he ploughed, piston and rammed his huge cock in and out of her steamy twat, her body jerked and vibrated under his tremendous onslaught. He was simply ravaging her wet and willing cunt, and she began wailing and screaming very lowly and continued her high-pitched response to his speedy, hot strokes into her cunt.

Guttural sounds were coming from her mouth as Khalid fucked the hell out of her lusty, stacked body, every inch of her responding to his explosive fucking. His hands mauled her already sensitive breasts, but his grip on them was so firm that she felt her nipples might burst out of her soft and firm mounds. Sameena thrust her lush, hot ass back at his cock begging him with moans and urging him deeper with hoarse grunts. It was mating of the highest intensity and she was getting fucked like never before by the young milkman and with the knowledge that her husband was sleeping in thier bedroom just two rooms away from the kitchen. they didn't care as they continued fucking intensely until she felt the first flood of her orgasm. Khalid noticed it too and keeping his searing rhythm timed his own release to coincide with her orgasmic spasms. He shot loads and loads of cum and she felt her whole insides being washed with his hot seed causing her pussy to continue to throb and clutch fiercely at his ejaculating cock for few more minutes. She had never known such a mind-blowing orgasm before, probably because she had never been fucked in such a risky situation before, nor had she been fucked this well by any one. Khalid slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy and this time seemed in no hurry to leave. As she glanced at the kitchen clock she saw that the whole horny encounter had taken less than fifteen minutes. Sameena asked Khalid to leave quickly as she was still worried that her husband would awaken soon.

After that day Khalid brought her milk for her coffee and cream for her cunt, and they fucked nearly every day for more than a year. Once he told her that he had fucked dozens of frustrated housewives just like her, sometimes two or three of them in the same day, and this turned her on so much that they had the wildest sex they had ever had that day. She thought this affair would go on for ever, but of course a man like that is always looking for fresh pussy and all too soon he lost interest in her.

To be continued...

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers