Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 07

Story Info
Alone again, but found soon.
2.4k words
4.13
26.2k
12
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers

After that day Khalid brought her milk for her coffee and cream for her cunt, and they fucked nearly every day for more than a year. Once he told her that he had fucked dozens of frustrated housewives just like her, sometimes two or three of them in the same day, and this turned her on so much that they had the wildest sex they had ever had that day. She thought this affair would go on forever, but of course a man like that is always looking for fresh pussy and all too soon he lost interest in her.

Alone again, she still needed an outlet for her sexual desires and it was only a few weeks later that she met Naveed, whose family had just moved into their neighborhood. He was looked near twenty, very cute, sexy with an innocent face and a strong body. His chest was broad and deeply cleaved, his belly hard and flat and he took good care of himself. He was clean-shaven with square jaws and his cheeks were sexily hollowed, with full, wide and sensual lips. His eyes were dark and deep-set under thick eyebrows and his hair was thick and dark.

She caught him a dozen times staring at her, and soon she started wishing that by some miracle she would be the one to take his virginity. She started to tease him and whenever he met her she gave him a chance to peep at her lush tits. He was unable to stop looking at her and she knew she had it in her power to seduce him. She wanted to fuck him, for Naveed was tall and athletic and she knew that he could make a woman very happy. She really enjoyed the sport of seducing him, hunting him, taking her time and drawing it out, savoring the exquisite torture of denial. It seemed like he wanted her, but she couldn't quite be sure, for still he seemed quite shy with her. After teasing him for a long time, she decided to find out if Naveed was really interested, and an opportunity soon arose for her to find out.

There was a wedding ceremony at one of their neighbor's houses and the whole neighborhood was invited. In today's busy lifestyle such occasions are sometimes the only way to get together, and all the friends and neighbors were gathered there, laughing and teasing each other. It was quite crowded and noisy with people gossiping, fooling around and roaring with laughter.

Naveed was standing so close to her he could see the beginning of her cleavage, and being taller than her kept looking down where the necklace chain around her neck disappeared into the neck of her qameez, which was cut in a deep "V" that gave a generous view of her chest, the swell of her breasts squeezed together underneath it. Naveed was staring her so lovingly that she felt that he wanted to pull off her clothes, squeeze her breasts, and make passionate love to her. Was it her imagination, or could she really be that lucky?

Naveed went just behind her and due to the crush of the crowd he was forced to stand very close to her. When Naveed gave her ass a quick friendly squeeze she squealed and looked back in mock anger towards Naveed. He grinned and started squeezing her midriff from behind her in an absolute frenzy, but she couldn't do anything because there were dozens of people around them and she didn't want to let them know what Naveed was doing to her. Her silence seemed to encourage him to continue, but she was taken by surprise when he slowly pressed his hard cock up against the crack of her ass. Feeling his hardness between her ass cheeks started to drive her crazy and she gasped in growing lust at the wonderful feelings his hard dick up against her ass was stirring in her. She started to push her ass back against him instinctively, slightly rotating it, but with care, trying to make sure that no one could notice what they were doing.

Eventually, she looked back at him and whispered, "Naveed, please stop now. I don't want to be doing this here. If you come to my house at noon tomorrow, I have something, I want to ask you, OK?" He nodded and eventually moved away from her, and she didn't see him for the rest of the evening.

Next day he arrived exactly at noon and they sat there for a while, talking, sipping tea and flirting with each other. She was waiting for him to make a pass at her like he had in the crowd the previous evening, but he was not so bold today. She decided to force the issue, so she moved nearer to him and he leaned against her. Surprisingly she felt a gush of wetness in her pussy, just from him being so near to her and then she knew she had to have him. She put her hand high on his thigh and she looked deeply into his eyes, "Tell me, Naveed, do you have a girl friend?"

"No, I don't," Naveed replied.

"Why not?" she asked. "You're very good looking, you know!"

"Because I don't like girls."

"Oh, I was just wondering why. You seem so sweet and you're really special."

Naveed looked down at her hand on his thigh and began to stammer. "Well, you see... I... I mean...I don't like thin girls, but I like big women!"

"Oh, I see! So now you're teasing me last night because I'm a big woman!" She laughed.

"Oh, no. You're a perfect woman, don't you know that?"

She leaned towards him and said, "No, I didn't know. No one ever told me that." Her lips found his and she could feel his body flow against her. Her arms were now full of his strong body and she thought to herself that it felt so heavenly. Naveed began to return her kiss with a great passion that she never expected from him, and as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him she could feel his chest against her. her hands started exploring his chest and shoulders and everywhere she touched was on fire and still their kiss went on. He also ran his hands up and down her back and he tried to pull her even closer to him. they shifted until his back was against the couch and she was leaning over him, and her weight pushing him into the back of the couch. He was trying to get her to sit on his lap so he pulled her down to sit on his lap facing her. "Oh, Naveed be careful! I'm a big woman to put all my weight on you! I don't want to hurt you!" she said, laughingly while trying to not put her whole weight on him.

He grasped her shoulders and pulled her all the way down until her body pressed his cock between their bellies. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me. You are the most wonderful thing I can imagine and I want to feel you on me."

"Oh Naveed, I shouldn't take advantage of you but you're so sweet that I can't control myself," I said. "I've wanted you since the day we met!"

He reached forward and rained a dozen small kisses on her face then began to laugh. "I've wanted to touch you and kiss you since the moment I saw you. You were bending over and you were so round and soft and everything I had ever dreamed of. You're not taking advantage of me, I'm an adult and I want to make love to you! I want you, so will you please show me how to make you happy!"

She took his hands in her, dragged them over to her breasts, and showed him how to fondle them in his hands. Unhesitatingly she reached for her qameez flap, yanked it all the way up to her head along with her bra revealing her full breasts. He attacked them, grabbing both her tits in his hands and started kneading them. As he fondled them in a steady rhythm she moaned out loud, "Squeeze them, pinch the nipples!"

He reached out to grasp one breast and raised it to his mouth, taking her hard nipple in her mouth and sucking on it as if his life depended on it. He buried his entire face in her breasts, and then, gasping for air, he pulled back and changed sides, sucking on her other tit as he lightly pinched and pulled the other one. "Harder Naveed, suck and pull them harder," She sighed and moaned as she squirmed on his thighs, thinking he could feel her wetness. She grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him even closer. She was bouncing and wiggling so much he wrapped his other arm around her waist to try to keep her on his lap as he bit and sucked and twisted her nipples. He had to bite her nipple to keep it in his mouth and this sent a thrill through her body and I began to rub herself harder and faster against his thighs, until she could stand it no longer.

"Come with me," She said softly. "We can't wait any longer, Naveed, come on!" They laughed and stumbled their way across the room until they reached her bedroom.

She led him over to the bed and pulled him down next to her. they lay there side by side and she couldn't believe she had another young boy in her bed after so long. Her hand had been rubbing his tight stomach so she slid her fingers down his lower body and unknotted his shilwar, pulled it down and he gasped as her fingers curled around his cock. She began to lightly stroke his cock until it was hard as rock, and then straightened up to meet his lips for a long kiss, still jerking his cock tenderly. It throbbed and quivered as she pumped it gently, raking her fingernails up and down his shaft. She rolled over on her back and kissing him hungrily she drew his body over her, spreading her legs wide, bending her knees.

She was delighted when he told her, "Please show me what to do. I have never done it before."

"Don't worry, I'm going to teach you everything. Just do everything I tell you to do," she murmured as she took his cock in her hand. "Let me guide it in for you." She placed his cock on her pussy and she felt his dick head on her cunt lips. "There, go in there," she said. "Can you feel the heat of my cunt now on your cock?"

"Yes, I can feel it."

"Good! Push your cock into my cunt now!"

Naveed gasped and began to slowly lower himself down on her. Finally with a hard thrust his cock was all the way in her pussy, his weight was on her and she was in heaven. She moaned, arching her body under his, and her cunt rose to meet his dick and he gasped at its heat and tightness, and at its fierce convulsions on his cock. When she felt him fully inside her cunt, she told him, "Oh, Naveed, you don't know how many times I've dreamed about this!"

He started fucking her at high speed, savaging her cunt, taking her brutally, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy so fast that she came in less than a minute.

She let out a long and shrill cry. "No, not like that!" she hissed sharply. "Don't do it so fast, you'll come too soon! You must fuck me slowly."

She arched lazily and her hips began to writhe under his, churning her pussy around his cock. She wrapped her legs around his hips, so her cunt was impaled on his cock. The bed rocked and bounced as he fucked her, pounding furiously in and out of her pussy, his hips bobbing and bouncing in frenzy over her thighs. It felt so wonderful and she whimpered softly, caressing his body, stroking his powerful back and shoulders, clenching his buttocks, pulling him deep inside her. "Oh, yes, Naveed! Fuck me hard but slow! Get on your knees and grab my hips," she instructed the teenager, murmuring her directions and gasping in pleasure as he obeyed. Her ass was so big that he didn't have to lift on her hips at all to stay inside her while on his knees, so she lifted her legs up against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her fat soft thighs as he pounded into her wet pussy over and again. He felt very good to her as his cock was sweet and hard, his will was strong and his mind was firm. Her head jerked to one side, her chest heaving, her hips bucking, her face twisted in lust, her eyes screwed shut, her mouth torn open. Her cries rang in his ears, arousing him further.

He was now fucking her slowly. He was doing it right and that was really nice, so she told him, "Yes, just like that, slow and easy, it seems so much better." she clamped him between her huge thighs and he forced his head and face deeper into her breasts continuing to lick there. He never stopped thrusting and that felt really sensual, she had never felt anything like that before in her life. He was pushing into her cunt, thrusting deeper and deeper, pulling and pinching her nipples. He couldn't hold back for very long and his cock exploded, jetting its heavy load of cum inside her. When she felt him climax it pushed her over the edge for the third time. After he came, he collapsed on her and then she rolled him over and cuddled with him, whispering in his ear how she would let him do whatever he wanted. She took a small handkerchief and wiped her pussy with it and then wiped his cock.

She was really happy now that she had found her new fuck toy. Naveed became a demanding and exciting lover and could fuck her at length without coming. After that first time, they established a routine where he would come to her house every day at noon, and they would go straight to bed where he would fuck her unhurriedly for at least an hour.

What more could a buxom 52 years old woman want?

bena4u
bena4u
276 Followers