Life of Angela Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

After silently mopping up as much water as I could from the wet spot I had left on the carpet I lent over to wipe the puddle underneath Emma that she had deposited on the carpet.

"No!" Tony spoke.

I looked up at Tony, confused. "I was only going to wipe up the other puddle."

"Your gothic dyke friend can clean up her own mess," he again smirked.

Emma was startled out of her trance-like state. "Me," she managed to mumble.

Tony arched his eyebrow. "Yes, you," he replied cynically.

I was surprised when Emma started to crouch down.

"Take off your knickers first," Tony could not hide his grin of satisfaction. He was loving every minute of being in control, and could not believe his Dad was just sitting back content to enjoy the show.

Emma just stared, a confused look on her face. I had expected her to go ballistic at Tony's brazen behaviour.

"Take them off. Now!" Tony raised his voice.

"Don't," I whispered to Emma. "Please don't let him control you just because I have." Emma looked down at me and shook her head. "You don't understand, do you?"

It was my turn to look bewildered.

"Did you never stop to think how I felt? All those nights I laid in bed in the room next to you while you masturbated yourself to orgasm."

My jaw just about dropped to the floor. I could not believe she said that in front of Tony and Mr Hipkins. I blushed bright red once again.

"Well, well." Mr Hipkins spoke. "What wouldn't I give to be a fly on the wall in the girls sleeping quarters?"

Tony could not believe his luck. "Isn't this a turn up for the books. I think it is time you dropped your knickers, Emma?"

Bewildered, I continued to look up at Emma from my crouched position. I could not believe it when she reached under her towel, took hold of the waistband of her panties and lowered them to her ankles before stepping out of them. Tony held out his hand and my room mate bent down to pick up her panties and hand them to him.

Tony repeated the performance he had put on with my panties, stretching Emma's out and holding them up for all to see. The telltale wet spot was visible.

"That is definitely not wetness from the rain. That is definitely your pussy juices, isn't it Emma?"

Emma hung her head and blushed. I was aghast. This couldn't be so.

"Now the towel, my little gothic wannabe."

With her head still hung, Emma unfastened her towel and let it fall to the floor. Her nakedness revealed a body of remarkable cuteness that even blew me away. Because she was usually clothed in layers of black clothing her body contours were generally hidden. She was not as trim as myself, but the layer of puppy fat she had gave her a curvy, soft appearance that was very eye catching. Her trimmed pubic hair was totally blond, in stark contrast to her dyed black and red gothic hair style. Her breasts were bigger than mine, being at least a B cup. Even more striking was the fact she had a ring pierced through her left nipple.

"On your knees," Tony continued, "and let's see you clean up your mess."

Emma sunk to her knees. She was trembling slightly, which I was not sure if she was nervous, aroused, or probably both. She began to wipe up the water with her towel, and because I felt awkward, I resumed doing the same to the wet spot I had left. Tony sat down beside his father and both of them watched the show, unbelieving at how two 18 year women could behave so submissively.

After almost ten minutes Tony decided it was time to up the ante on the both of us, pushing to see how far we would possibly go. "Put down the towels and crawl over here to the sofa," he commanded.

Reluctantly Emma and I let go of our towels and like a couple of puppies we crawled over to where Tony and his father were seated.

"Turn around," he continued.

Awkwardly we both rotated around so that our buttocks were faced towards them.

"Arch your backs and stick your bums in the air."

I obeyed immediately. Emma groaned and looked over at me hesitantly, before giving me a small grin. She then obeyed Tony's command and arched her back. Her full breasts dropped down in front of her provocatively. And all this time I had been worried my dear friend though I was a total slut.

My body jerked in surprise as I felt hands begin to rove over my buttocks. I could see the same was happening to Emma. I quickly glanced back and saw that the hands roving over my body belonged to Mr Hipkins. The twinkle in his eyes suggested he was in seventh heaven.

The roving hands were soon not content with just fondling my buttocks, and began to move down towards my vagina.

"Open your legs, girls." Mr Hipkins' voice was unusually husky.

Both Emma and I obeyed without hesitation, sliding our knees wide apart. I could only imagine the incredibly erotic sight we must have been presenting to father and son. I was incredibly aroused, and from the laboured breathing of Emma's I suspected she was in the same state.

Fingers began stroking my labia and I groaned in satisfaction. I could not believe how great I felt to be demeaned like this.

"Bloody hell, she is so fucking wet, I don't believe it," Tony exclaimed, clearly impressed with how wet Emma was.

"Angela's the same. It's unbelievable." Mr Hipkins was equally impressed. "I think they are going to have another puddle to clean up."

Both laughed heartily at their joke.

Soon fingers were probing my vulva and I arched my back further and pushed up to give him better access.

"Fucking hell! This is unreal," Mr Hipkins exclaimed. "I can't believe how much they enjoy this stuff. Your Mother would never let me do anything like this to her."

"Fuck Mum," Tony laughed.

"Is that right!" The female voice from across the room cut through everyone like hot steel on ice.

Four heads jerked up in the direction of the voice. Mrs Hipkins stood in the doorway, hands on her hips. I swear there was smoke coming out of her ears.

Needless to say I never got my orgasm. In fact Emma and I were out of that house in a flash. We didn't even stop to pick up the towels, and I swear we didn't feel the rain as we sprinted naked to or dorm.

It will also be no surprise that I had outworn my welcome at that college.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers
12