Life of Angela Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
795 Followers

Michelle shook her head in mock reprimand. “You randy little slut,” she chided.

Obviously Angela’s natural instinct was to run and hide herself away from whoever had knocked on the door. But again, past experience had taught her this was not a smart thing to do and would only lead to further punishment. And even though she hated to admit it, even to herself, she was drawn like a magnet to any situation that served to increase her humiliation, especially when she was as totally aroused as she was now.

This was certainly not the first time visitors had arrived at the door during one of the “Hello Angela” evenings. In fact it was a fairly regular occurrence. Friends of her flatmates, and even friends of Angela herself, knew well of Angela’s submissive behaviour as they had been invited over previously. Whilst they were all initially shocked and disbelieving at what they witnessed, when they realised Angela was a very willing and enthusiastic participant they all became drawn to the scenario that played out before them. Like Tom, Tracey, Jeff and Michelle they were drawn to the naked and submissive behaviour of Angela like moths to a light bulb.

Earlier in the evening Michele had phoned three of her female friends and invited them over. They needed no second invitation and hurriedly rearranged their plans. This was the best show in town and they did not want to miss the opportunity to be present. Michelle took their coats and hung them in the hall before they walked into the small lounge where Jeff, Tom and Tracey were seated. They exchanged greetings, but all eyes were on the female figure standing beside the wall. The beautifully naked Angela stood self-consciously, blushing with embarrassment. Her breasts, so proud and firm, protruded almost unnaturally in front of her due to her arms being bound together at the wrists and elbows. Her pubic hair was thick and untrimmed.

All three visiting females stood disbelievingly. Even though they had seen the naked Angela before it was still seemed so unreal. They could not comprehend how a female, particularly one as beautiful as the 22 year old Angela, could gain sexual pleasure from being humiliated in this manner. Each of them felt that if this ever happened to them they would just keel over and die in utter shame, or at the very least never be able to show their faces in public again.

Angela had cringed when she heard the voices of Michelle’s three friends in the hallway. All three females were of a similar age to Michelle, which meant they were several years younger than herself. It was bad enough having eighteen year old Michelle ordering her around, but now it was going to be even worse having the three additional younger woman present. But Angela knew this was why Michelle had invited them around for the entertainment. The purpose was to heap on further humiliation.

After several minutes of ogling the bound female as if she was a statue from antiquity, Tom indicated for everyone to sit down, anxious to move things along.

“Have a little accident did we?” The taller of the three visitors, Jenny, innocently indicated when she noticed the visible stain on the leg of Michelle’s jeans.

Michelle smiled. “It was no accident, actually.”

Jenny was genuinely confused. “Uh?”

Michelle mischievously looked back up at Angela. “Perhaps you should explain, Angela?”

Angela’s blushing increased, as she hopped awkwardly from one foot to the other. “I..um..was sitting on Michelle’s knee,” she managed to utter quietly.

“And?” Michelle prompted.

“And…” Angela took in a deep breath, “My pussy leaked onto her leg.”

Jenny’s jaw dropped open in total disbelief. “You are kidding me?”

“Not at all” Michelle sounded proud. “Let me prove it to you. Slide forward in your seat and open your legs.”

Jenny looked very uncertain. She had been invited around to the flat twice before when Angela was naked, but had always just been a spectator. This was taking matters well beyond her comfort zone.

“Come on,” Michelle egged her on, “It is definitely an experience not to be missed.”

Hesitantly Jenny slid forward in her seat and opened her legs about a foot wide. She was dressed casually in a black tee shirt and black tights under a short mini dress. She had long slim legs and liked to show them off. She felt they were her best asset. At eighteen, her breasts were still underdeveloped, and she always felt a pang of envy whenever she saw Angela’s well developed B cup breasts which she felt were almost perfect. Like a lot of eighteen year olds she was very self conscious of her appearance, even though she had no reason to be. The truth was she was very pretty.

Michelle beckoned with her finger for Angela to step forward and straddle Jenny’s knee. Angela shuffled forward and with a heavy sigh lowered herself onto the young woman’s right thigh, trying to keep at least a modest distance from her but Michelle was having none of that. She wanted the humiliation to be as complete as possible.

“Move forward, you naughty girl,” she scolded.

Reluctantly Angela manoeuvred herself forward, awkwardly sliding herself up Jenny’s leg, aware that her protruding breasts were inching closer to the face of the younger woman.

“Closer,” Michelle chided, revelling in the opportunity to demonstrate to her friends the total power she had over her flatmate.

Angela briefly hesitated before sliding even further up Jenny’s knee. Her nipples were now less than three inches from Jenny’s face.

“Closer, closer, closer,” Michelle sang like a child’s nursery rhyme.

With another heavy sigh Angela inched even further up Jenny’s leg. Her nipples were less than an inch from the woman’s face. If Jenny stuck out her tongue she would be able to lick either nipple without any trouble.

“I think that is close enough,” Jenny muttered, somewhat embarrassed by the closeness of the naked Angela. She was also becoming flushed with the embarrassment of the situation. She was unsure if she really wanted to become this involved in the action. The sight of two rigid nipples on the end of firm breasts thrusting into her face was, well, intense.

Jenny tried to look away, but it seemed she was unable to avoid the nipples.

“Give her nipples a little flick with your tongue,” Michelle urged, although she doubted whether her timid friend would have the courage to do so.

“No,” Angela could not help pleading, even though she knew she would have no say in proceeding.

Jenny had been friends with Michelle since their high school days in Cornwall and knew only too well what she was like. She always wanted to provoke situations she knew Jenny was too timid to get involved with. Well this time she was going to show her otherwise. To everyone’s total surprise, even her own, she stuck out her tongue and licked the right nipple of Angela, and then quickly the left nipple. To her surprise, Angela let out a deep moan that seemed to be mix of humiliation and pleasure.

Jenny had only intended to quickly lick each nipple, just to prove to herself and Michelle she was capable of doing it. However when Angela moaned it gave her the courage to repeat the performance, again licking both nipples, although this time her tongue lingered longer. She actually felt the texture of the rigid nipple and surrounding areola. To her surprise it was not a distasteful experience. In fact there was something surprisingly pleasant about it.

As Angela again moaned in pleasure, Jenny found her mouth drawn to the nipples a further time. She allowed her lips to rest on the firm tips before she gently sucked them into her mouth. Jenny realised she was way beyond her comfort zone, and in danger of making an exhibition of herself. But for some inexplicable reason she was beyond caring. She now began to comprehend why Michelle and her flatmates found Angela’s willingness to submit so intoxicating.

As Jenny continued to suck the nipples, she felt Angela emit a continuous low groan, and at the same time she felt her begin to slowly, almost imperceptively, start to grind her pelvic bone into her leg by rolling her hips back and forward. Although shocked, there was something alluringly comforting about the warm, damp sensation Jenny was feeling on her leg. As Jenny sucked harder on each nipple, Angela’s gyrations increased in their intensity, and her breathing became laboured.

Michelle was flabbergasted at how her friend, Jenny, had reacted. Not at all what she had expected. She rose from her seat, no longer content to be the spectator. She walked behind Angela, grasped her bound hands, and levered them upwards. This arched Angela forward, crushing her breasts firmly in the face of Jenny. Although startled, Jenny continued to suck harder on Angela’s nipples.

Still holding her arms up, Michelle lent down to Angela’s ear and quietly whispered, “Fuck her leg hard cause we want to see you cum. Show us all what a real little slut you can be.”

As if to reinforce her point, Michelle lifted the bound arms even higher. With that Angela lost any last ability she had to restrain herself. Her rotating hips began sliding up and down Jenny’s leg, while at the same time she pressed her vagina firmly downward, crushing her labia and stimulating her clitoris. Her breathing was coming in short, deep grunts.

“Fuck her!” Michelle repeated excitedly, loving the control she was exerting.

Everybody watched spell bound at the intensely erotic scene unfolding before them. Angela’s breasts were so crushed against Jenny’s face it was almost a wonder she could still breathe. Despite this, Jenny had Angela’s engorged left nipple in her mouth and she was sucking like a baby who had not been fed in a long while. She was noticeably flushed with excitement.

Angela was now riding Jenny’s leg as vigorously as any jockey in the Kentucky Derby. Her juices were liberally staining the younger girls black tights, giving them the appearance of having shiny patches of lycra sewn into them. Angela’s hips vigorously rotated back and forth at an almost unbelievable pace, and her deep rapid moans became louder and louder.

Everyone watched in awe as Angela’s body erupted in an orgasm so intense it seemed likely her body was in danger of succumbing to heart failure. Her howls of pleasure filled the room as she ground her labia hard against the leg. After what seemed an eternity of intense pleasure her body stopped its spasms, and she slumped lifelessly against Jenny.

For a long moment everyone just stared, fixated, almost disbelieving.

Michelle was still standing behind Angela, holding her bound hands. “Stand up.”

Gingerly, and with a great deal of effort, the naked woman managed to summon the strength to stand up. Angela knew she should be mortified by her exhibitionistic behaviour, and although she eventual would have some feelings of guilt, at the moment she was too overcome with the intensity of her orgasm to feel anything other than a deep warmth.

She could feel her pussy juices running down her legs but could do nothing with her hands bound behind her back. She glanced down at Jenny’s leg and could not believe that she had managed to stain her tights virtually from the knee to her crutch.

Jenny looked more stunned than anyone in the room. Her face flushed, she stared transfixed at the copious amount of secretion that had seeped into her tights. She shook her head as she tried to comprehend the key role she had just played. What had come over her, she pondered.

Michelle gathered some tissues in her hand. She had one final humiliation planned for Angela before the night was over.

“Do you need to pee before I clean you up?” Michelle smiled, keen to demonstrate to her friends her continuing control of her older flatmate.

Reluctantly Angela nodded, knowing she was going to have to perform the task with her arms bound behind her back. She made her way down the short hallway to the bathroom. She had no way of closing the door with her arms tied, so quickly squatted on the loo and peed. Once finished she tried to shake off any last drops of urine before returning to the lounge. As she re-entered she once again felt the crushing humiliation of so many people staring at her naked body.

Without being asked she went and stood beside Michelle and opened her legs.

“Wider my little dear,” Michelle requested, even though Angela’s legs were already plenty wide enough to allow her to be wiped clean.

Angela knew better than to put up any form of protest. Her blushes intensified once again as she splayed her legs wide open in front of the spectators. All eyes were naturally on her untrimmed pubic hair and her labia and clit which she knew were still swollen and would be clearly protruding beneath her pubic hair.

Michelle knelt down beside her submissive flatmate and began to wipe away the juices that were already beginning to dry. The scent of Angela’s juices was strong and pleasant. From her knelt position she had a wonderful view of her vagina and she could not help admiring its beauty. Not for the first time she pondered her own sexuality.

After wiping Angela’s legs, Michelle began wiping the tissues over her labia that were still swollen and sensitive. Angela emitted a low moan. Michelle lingered for a lot longer than she needed, even using her fingers to spread the swollen lips so that she could wipe the juices gathered at her entrance. Michelle would have loved to have thrust her fingers deep into the inviting canal, but managed to fight back the urge. To do so would have been to succumb to sexual urges she was not ready to accept.

With a final playful smack on her bum, Michelle indicated she was finished. Angela breathed a deep sigh of relief as the stimulation to her nether region was in danger of setting her off again. Plus it was intensely humiliating to stand in front of people with your legs splayed while someone cleaned up your own pussy juices.

Angela was made to stand in the middle of the room on full display for a further thirty minutes. Her arms remained tied behind her back, her breast protruding obscenely forward, her nipples still hardened. Her untrimmed thatch of pubic hair, matted with the dried remains of her pussy juices, stood proudly on display.

Finally her arms were untied by Michelle and she was allowed to retire to the security and privacy of her own bedroom. Only then did any of the spectators move from their positions in the lounge.


12


Alfamann
Alfamann
795 Followers
12