Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked for some more time and finally, being tired and exhausted, she excused herself to retire for the night. Back in her bedroom, she recollected that this had been their room immediately after her marriage with the large nuptial bed facing the East. She loved the feeling of belonging to the room, their room ... her room! The bed was truly spacious and had witnessed nights of her lovemaking with Puran. Eagerly, she thought about the exciting moments that would follow soon behind the closed doors. It had been a long time since they had sex, perhaps months prior to and after delivery. Having completely healed after her childbirth, Sonam was beginning to feel amorous, as goosebumps flew through her supple body.

As Sonam kept feeding her baby, lost in her thoughts, she had to admire her father-in-law. Even before she had arrived at the sprawling haveli with her forty day old son, this elderly man had arranged for a crib in their room. It wasn't something that her husband had thought over and purchased as a husband, which should have been the case. Rather, it was the patriarch's careful foresight to provide one in their bedroom that inwardly Sonam appreciated. This fact was honestly admitted by her husband too.

She wondered what her father in law could be doing at that moment. He looked so big and strong and so very ridiculously manly! She shivered at a weird thought that flew in to her mind but let it pass quickly but not before blushing.

Varun suckled on his mother's overflowing breasts while she kept looking at the baby's face. So tender, so tiny, so lovable. Whom did he look like, thought Sonam? She softly hummed a lullaby for her child till he fell asleep, and Sonam placed him in the cot.

"Now Varun, don't get up at night and disturb Papa and me," she said in mock seriousness and smiled. Yes, they needed a lot of time to themselves - so many things to discuss before her husband left. And, she did feel the need to have her husband beside her and love her. She knew that there was some excitement in her that needed to be attended to, although, in all fairness, Varun's presence suppressed the arousal that were creeping in now and then. Mother's love ... natural and unchanged, as always, she thought.

Sonam washed her face and brushed her teeth and slowly got ready for bed. Like always, she wore a soft, sheer pink nightie but kept on wearing the exotic pink lingerie set, more unmindful than with a specific purpose. She sat at the edge of the bed, wondering what was keeping her husband still away from the bedroom and her. Was he still talking with her father-in-law? Quite a man, the patriarch, thought Sonam once again, so strong and robust in appearance. She quickly turned her thoughts away to something else by looking at the big windows with the big curtains blowing softly with the window.

At a distance she could see the tiny lights of the town, almost like twinkling stars.

Fortunately, there were no houses situated nearby and so the inmates of the room could enjoy their privacy.

At that moment, her chain of thoughts was broken when there was a knock on the door and, before Sonam could respond, Puran pushed open the door and walked in.

Once inside, he quickly shut the door as if there was a hurry and urgency. Filled with lust, Puran gaped at his pretty wife who, as always, looked stunning and desirable in that nightie with the lace outline of her bra visible underneath. He simply couldn't hold himself and rushed across to the bed and beside his wife. His hands were wrapping around Sonam with a towering passion. The bulge on his middle, even under the kurta and pajama, was clearly visible to Sonam and only increased her own need. But she was too reticent and inhibited in showing her own need and desire. Not so Puran, who was breathless just seeing Sonam in that provocative and alluring nightwear with the accompanying exotic lingerie clearly distinguishable underneath.

"It's been such a long wait, Sonam," Puran said, taking deep breaths just to utter these few words, "and now you are beside me. I can't control myself." He was virtually shaking in the throes of excitement.

"I don't believe you," Sonam said in mock sentimental anger," because if that were true you wouldn't have remained downstairs for so long."

"What could I do Sonam? The whole family was downstairs, and they know I'll be leaving in a couple of days. So, they didn't want to leave me, telling me they won't bother me after two days. But believe me, I kept thinking of you even when I was with them."

Puran tried to pull Sonam towards him, tried to turn her face to plant a kiss but the girl, young as she was, remained distant and sentimental.

"I don't want to talk with you. I have Varun, he will give me company," Sonam went on saying.

"Please darling," Puran said, "Don't get angry. Don't you realize my condition now? I have difficulty in keeping down this fellow here whose fire only you can douse." Puran was desperate now. He held Sonam's hand and lifted it first to his lips and kissed the back of the palm. Then slowly, he started lowering the soft, delicate hand to his chest and further down. In moments, it came and rested on his hardness that was trying to wriggle underneath.

The moment Sonam's hand touched that hardness of her husband she felt as if an electric current had passed through her, ignited all her sexual nerves, opening all her closed doors of resistance, erasing all thoughts of mock sentimental anger. Her lips opened in a sheer show of raw passion and lust. A deep breath showed that she too was just as eager and hungry. She squeezed the shaft, first with one hand and then placed both her hands on the still invisible shaft.

"You want that I take it off?" Puran asked in a trembling voice.

Sonam had lost her voice. She just nodded. But before Puran, she had herself raised her husband's kurta so that it rested on his chest and, after untying the knot, started to pull down his pajama. She smiled when she saw the brief that Puran was wearing. There was a big, wet area where his shaft had leaked a lot of pre-cum.

To Sonam, that sight was too much of an attraction and she quickly pulled down the brief and watched her husband's cock jump out. It swayed in front of her and she smiled at her husband before extending a hand and holding it.

"Shall I tell you something?" Sonam was already blushing and then shaking her head, "No, I shouldn't ... you'll think bad of me."

"No. no ... tell me Sonam, I won't mind in the least and how can I think bad of my wife?" Puran said quickly.

"I wish it were bigger," she said and then blushing like a beetroot, she quickly hid her face in the pillow.

"Hmmm ... so my wife needs something enormous," Puran teased her. "She's been thinking about big things, eh? Ok, we will see what we can do about that ... but for now my obedient wife would know how to please her husband, isn't it?" Puran laughed, seeing her wife blush and shake her head violently by hiding her face in the pillow.

In all fairness it had to be said that Puran could not honestly boast about his 'manhood'. It was modest at five inches when excited and even its girth was not one which could be said to be thick or a 'handful'. Puran knew this shortcoming in himself and wished it were 'manlier' and more robust than what he possessed. Nonetheless, he was too excited that night, having got his pretty and sexy wife after so many days. He turned Sonam's face so that she looked at him.

"How can it be big if you hide your face instead of giving this organ the warmth of your mouth and the touches of your eager tongue?" Puran asked in a tremulous voice. He unhooked the nightie to reveal her lingerie, his mouth opening at the sight of the enticing pair that had laces embedded on it.

"Oh my god!" He blurted, as he softly ran his hands over the pair of milk laden breasts still covered in such exotic gossamer. She really looked bewitching, he thought.

Sonam didn't wait further. She held the shaft in both hands and quickly brought her face nearer to this excited length of meat. She watched how the pre-cum had gathered at the tip and brought her lips on the spot. In seconds, she was eagerly brushing her red lips on the wet tip, allowing these to make her lips to shine and gloss, making her seem a lot sexier to Puran. Her tongue searched the head of the shaft, the mushroom that formed above the crescent and took this portion inside her warm, wet mouth, nibbling it teasingly for a while. Puran squirmed in bed in excitement and knew if this went on he would soon ejaculate his load. He had had this problem always ... the inability to retain in the face of extreme arousal.

But here was Sonam, excitedly sucking the modest cock and sometimes taking it out of her mouth and licking the shaft all over and smiling contentedly at her husband. She moaned endlessly, and Puran feared that these sounds would penetrate the walls and escape into the adjoining room where his father had only shifted a day earlier.

Suddenly, and without warning, Puran ejaculated. It was impossible for him to control and hold back his load in the face of this frantic cock sucking of his young wife who herself was in an extreme stage of arousal and heat. His hot load quickly drained into Sonam's mouth, who swallowed it fully, not allowing even a drop to fall out of her mouth.

But, at the end of it, the poor wife knew that once again she would have to do without the cock in her wet, eager and impatient womanhood. She could almost cry at being deprived of the ultimate pleasure once again. She didn't know how she would be able to abstain from physical proximity with her husband for long six months. Although she expressed little, in her heart of hearts, she knew how much she loved and longed for sex and her insatiable appetite for it!

Small drops of tears that had formed at the corner of Sonam's eyes did not escape Puran. He quickly had his arms around her.

"Sonam? Baby? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Oh! I'll miss you so much for such a long period. I love you so much and now I'll have to spend sleepless nights in this room alone," she said in tears.

"True. But Varun will be here, and he will keep you occupied and busy," Puran tried to console.

"I know I'll have Varun and he is the apple of my eyes. But a wife needs her husband ... and a man beside her ... and, at night, she needs fulfillment of a different type. Where will I get that? Who do I go to? On whose shoulder do I cry? Who will have his arms around me and comfort me? Who will keep me warm in these long and bitter winter nights?"

Sonam went on saying, and in her sorrow the pitch of her voice was far from suppressed. Puran feared that her voice might have been audible to anyone who kept his ears open in the next room. He placed a hand on her lips to quieten her.

Sonam went on sobbing, her breasts heaving to suppress herself. Puran lovingly went on caressing her, running his hands over her head and down her long stresses of hair. He really hadn't anything to say or comfort her with.

There was silence in the room excepting for the soft sobbing of a pretty, young and emotional girl.

Little did the couple know that their intimate privacy had been invaded and someone else had been privy to every act, every word, every emotion and all the lust that evolved between a husband and his beautiful, hot wife.

Balwant Singh narrates

Balwant was not his usual self for the past few days. Ever since he came to know that his son was being deputed to Denver for a medium term assignment, his mind always went back to that first visit that he and his family had made to Patna and meet Sonam and her parents.

...They had been looking for a beautiful and docile bride for their son and, on the suggestion of a close acquaintance who vouched for her beauty, made this trip together.

The moment she had walked through the door to meet them, her innocence coupled with that rare beauty and fullness, struck him. She was beautiful in the conventional sense, the traditional rather than the modern. Yet, she had something that made her unique. Was it that she displayed a sexual aura that made a woman a woman? A woman to be tended, seduced, loved or even taken with force. The pouty lips had made her ever more desirable and, quite often, he had gaped open mouthed.

At that moment then, at Sonam's house, he was suddenly jolted out of this lecherous thought. Oh my god! What was he thinking. He was here to look for his son's bride and yet he ...!

He had shaken his head. But the thoughts would not go away. His eyes had remained on Sonam. Given the nature and purpose of that visit, that of selecting a bride for his son, nobody could fault him for glancing repeatedly at this girl. It was a selection after all and needed scrutiny. Yet, what was so special in this girl that he could not take his gaze off her even when the choice was made in his mind? Was it some pheromone, some exquisite fragrance, that covered her in an aura that sucked him in? His desires hidden for so long, ever since he had become a widower, were coming to the fore very rapidly.

A sensation engulfed him in a manner that had never happened before, certainly not when he had visited the homes of other prospective brides for making a choice.

Soon their talk had revolved around other matters to make the match happen. There seemed to be a cultural difference between Sonam's family and his own. While they were all educated and big city dwellers, he and his family, excepting his son, were hardly educated. They were rustic dwellers, more accustomed to farming and business, than intelligent and cultural discourse.

As per the tradition in the family, the final decision had had to be made by him. Puran had nodded his assent. All eyes had been on Balwant Singh, the head of the family, the all-knowing patriarch. His heart had been beating hard, he had been seriously engaged in his own thoughts, assessing the value of the girl to him and his family. He did not like the fact that she was educated and a city dweller who would not want to stay with them in their rural set up, no matter how rich they were or how big a 'haveli' they had. Yet, he was mesmerized by the sexual aura of the innocent girl. His vicarious dirty-self had conjured up possibilities although, in his sane mind, he kept thinking that it would never happen. But then, what ...what ...if he were to ever get this girl. The raw, crude, lecherous thoughts had swept through him. He had felt an uncontrollable stirring in his loins which, fortunately, he had quickly stifled before anyone could realize anything amiss or awkward.

He had nodded and looked at Sonam. Their eyes had met for the briefest moment. For once, she hadn't bowed down but held her gaze and looked straight at his eyes. He had just nodded, there had been a mild twitching in his eyes, as if silently expressing to the girl only that he found her acceptable, before he had turned his face and had said aloud, "I would feel honored to have Sonam as my bahu. She will be a treasure to our family and the perfect bride for Puran."

He had then looked at the girl's father "Our choice is made. We will be honoured to have your daughter as our bahu. We are sure you will not turn us down."...

There had been a boisterous applause and a sigh of relief all around. The marriage had been sealed on that day.

The patriarch's reverie was broken at the sudden wailing of the infant in the next room, obviously that of a hungry Varun throwing his arms and legs about.

His mind moved to the present, as he sat on his bed, removing his shoes from his weather-beaten feet. He heard a voice from the other room. It was Sonam, comforting and assuring her baby.

The last few days he had been thinking about the arrival of the young Sonam. He had made quite a few arrangements for her, beaming with an inward happiness at the looming certainty of the arrival of his 'bahu'. The change in his bedroom to bring it next to the couple's, a crib for little Varun, special bedding and drapes for the windows of the couple's bedroom and providing them with a big screen TV, and such other things that he felt necessary. In thoughts of her imminent arrival, he had often found himself aroused. He could not help but touch himself. Every night, for past few days, he had masturbated and had cum hard, sometimes even whispering Sonam's name in silent moans.

The two bedrooms were divided by a thick wall, but like many ancestral homes, there was a door that connected the rooms. The door did not seal shut, as would any door in a modern home. A small opening had formed between the two panels of the door, due to continuous usage and wear and tear over the years. This gave a somewhat obstructed view of the other room. Also, it did not stop the sounds escaping from one room to another, especially in the wee hours of the night when silence would blanket the entire 'haveli'. Balwant was apprehensive that the couple would know about the relatively porous door that was supposed to seclude them in privacy. He had got a night lamp installed in the couple's room that provided adequate illumination inside, even when the main lights were switched off. Of course, with his own ministrations, the bed was situated right in the middle of the room, just in line with the porous crack on the partition door.

He had changed into his night clothes that consisted of a sparse dhoti. He had long ago given up wearing briefs to bed. He turned off all the nights in his room and tiptoed his way to the interconnecting door and was amazed at what he saw in the room.

Puran was lying naked on his back on the bed, with his pajama and brief lying scattered around on the floor. Sonam, on the other hand, was not fully naked. But, what she wore was enough to raise Balwant's desires. She was sitting beside him, holding his hardening appendage in her small hands. She was looking down at him, as his head rested on the pillow. They spoke for a few moments, the patriarch eavesdropping into each word that aroused him more and more. She saw Sonam smiling and then bringing her face down.

Tentatively, she brought her lips to the shiny glans and licked it off. The brazen act sent a shiver through Balwant. He was right. Always right!! She loved to suck her husband's cock.

Her tongue swiped of the precum that had oozed out of the tip. Balwant let out a silent groan, careful that it did not pass on to the next room. His own fingers reached inside his dhoti, finding himself hard. His fingers clasped his rapidly growing cock while his eyes remained glued inside, watching his bahu take the phallus of her husband.

Was this voyeuristic act wrong, he asked himself? He shook his head in rebuttal. He stroked himself, pumping his dark and monstrous shaft with eyes locked on the once innocent girl who was his bahu. But Sonam had taken the puny cock of her husband inside her mouth, coating it with her saliva. She waited and savored the sensation for a moment. She slowly eased off and then took him fully in her mouth, her pouting lips circling around the trivial girth before bobbing her head up and down. Her delicate fingers stroked him, as she sucked deep and hard like a whore. The sound of moans, the jingling of her bangles and slight creaking of their bed now and then, were drifting easily through the door, like some heavenly music, giving enormous pleasure to Balwant. The man's lust continued to surge.

Never in his life Balwant was so aroused. He abruptly pulled his dhoti off his waist and, standing naked in his own room, he aggressively started pumping himself in unison with his bahu's head movement. The sounds from within the next room grew both in intensity and frequency. A loud popping sound resonated when Sonam pulled her mouth out to get air. A line of leer connected the tip of the cock right to her lips. Her pouty sensual lips, now coated with juices, were shining in dim light. Impatiently, Puran pulled her back for her to continue his ministrations. This time he started pushing his pelvis upwards, fucking her mouth as she tried to push down. They were in gay abundance, not knowing or caring of anything in the world. She was a picture of a slut whose mouth was full though not stretched. From where he stood, Balwant wondered how much those pretty lips could be stretched. Would it hold something much thicker, longer, harder? Oh god!