Life of Jeremy Hoosier

Story Info
What's perfect one day turns complicated the next.
19.6k words
3.88
9.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

My name is Jeremy Hoosier. I'm 29 and extremely rich. I own a very successful sex toy company and I live in Los Angeles, California.

I used to fuck my secretary, Teresa. Recently she decided enough was enough because I have a fiancee. Her name is Monica. A porn star. Teresa has a boyfriend.

We (Teresa and I) fell in love but she didn't want to ruin either of our relationships so that's why she called it quits. Monica and Teresa's boyfriend were away at the time. After our last night of love making, Monica came home from Europe, where she was visiting family and doing another movie.

Monica and I have a deal where we can fuck anybody as long as protection is involved. Monica and I have fucked before we got back together. I got her pregnant and she left. I was engaged when I saw her again.

My fiancee was pregnant and in Europe looking for the place of her dreams. I met with Monica and she told me she lost our child. No sex at the time, but you could feel the sparks flying whenever we looked at each other. Then we started making love.

It was purely magical. My fiancee met someone in Europe, came back home, and we broke up because she was moving to whatever country to be with this man. No biggie. We're still friends.

I talk to her on rare occassions when she comes back to visit family. No sex between us. She had our baby girl. She's gorgeous and her name is Katrina.

Monica and I are meant to be together. Of course, she'll kill me when she finds out that I was fucking my secretary as comfort while she was away. Maybe not. Monica doesn't seem to be interested in anything other than fucking my brains out and making wedding plans.

It's her day, and whatever she wants, she gets. After all, She's my Queen.

I haven't been able to leave the house cause she keeps seducing me. NO complaints. I love fucking my woman. I love the feel of Monica's body.

The warmth of her pussy as she slides up and down my cock. I run my hands all over her body, grabbing and massaging her breasts. She moans. I grab her hips and slam her up and down onto my cock, going deeper, harder, and faster.

She moans louder. She rubs her clit as she fucks me. I moan. I pull her down ontop of me, grabbing her ass I fuck her fast and hard.

Then faster and harder. She smothers a scream. I continue my pace. She can't stop herself from screaming this time, so she does.

She moves her hips and I hold on to her ass. I push her legs straight. I go deeper, I groan and she moans. I grab her hips and push and pull her up and down.

I then push her legs up so she's sitting up straight, I sit up. I move her off of me and lay her on the bed. I slide my 9" cock into her. Her legs are wrapped around my waist and I start doing slow pushups then I start going fast and hard.

She's screaming and shaking with pleasure. I stop and lay on her with her legs around me. I start rocking and I start licking and sucking her breasts-one at a time. I reach down and place my hands under her ass, lifting her hips up forcing myself even deeper.

I groan. Harder, faster, and deeper I go. I feel her shaking. She cant take it anymore.

She climaxes and I feel it. After the orgasms stop, I get off of her, and I roll her onto her knees, spreading her legs, I penetrate her once again. Grabbing her hips I fuck her like an animal. Grabbing her inner thighs I pull her into me and my cock.

She's going crazy with pleasure. Bucking wildly. trying to cum once again. She's by now soaking wet. I feel her dripping on my cock. I continue fucking her.

Then I pull her legs out and she lays on her stomach. With her legs spread as far as she can go, comfortably. I lay on her and fuck her that way. Pounding her pussy with my cock.

She screams into the pillow and I start moaning louder. I pound and hump her as fast and hard as I can go. She calls my name, I call hers. Finally, I cum inside her and she cums with me.

I get off of her and I lay behind her, rubbing her clit. Making her want more as we both catch our breath. I'm getting hard once again. She starts rubing against me.

I lift her leg and I slide inside her wet hot pussy once again. I pump her, still rubbing her clit. I make her cum ten more times. Craving more.

Always craving more. I stay inside her. I rub her clit and kiss her neck, back of her neck, shoulder blades, back.

We lay there, with her in my arms nothing else matters but us.

"I love you Monica.", I say.

She replies, "I love you too Jeremy."

She moves up off the bed and goes to the bathroom, starts the shower, looks at me, and she smiles. I smile back. She gets the water to the temperature she wants it and steps in. I am so hard it hurts.

If I don't get into the shower with her she's going to fuck herself to death. I get up and go to the bathroom. I step in the shower I grab the sponge and start washing her gorgeous slim body. She moans and smiles.

She absolutely loves it when I do this. After she rinses off and she begins washing me, I rinse off. I get on my knees. I start licking her pussy from behind.

She wiggles against my tongue. She opens her legs wider putting one leg up on the bathtub edge for easier access. I start fucking her with my tongue. She stops me, turning around she lets me continue my pussy rampage.

I fuck her with my tongue again. I stop and stand up. I pick her up and slide her right onto my cock.

"Mmmm that feels really good!", she moans.

I pin her to the wall and fuck her like she's never been fucked before or at least shower wise. She holds on to me with her legs wrapped tightly around my body. She climaxes again. I stop the water.

Kissing her as I step out. We're both wet and extremely horny. I fuck her as we walk back toward the bed, but instead of going to the bed, I slowly get on my knees to the padded plush floor.

Laying her down. I kiss her softly. With her safely and comfortably under me I start moving slow at first then I pick up my pace. I move hard and deep, and faster.

Her beautiful body moving against me. Watching her expressions and her breasts bounce up and down. I lean down and kiss her. I continue my rampage on her body.

She smiles as she knows I'm going to explode soon. She tells me to cum. I say not til you do first.

"It's always about you baby, not me you know this.", I say.

She smiles again. I pound, pump, and hump her sweet body. I feel her start shaking again. She screams. I moan.

"OH MY GOD MONICA!", I scream as she tightens her muscles around my cock so I have no choice but to cum when she does this.

Six more strokes and I start cumming hard inside her wet hot pussy.

I stand up, picking her up with me so I'm still inside her. I walk to the bed and gently lay her down. I finally pull my half cocked completely soaked cock out of her. I lay beside her.

Rolling on my side, I roll her against my body. We then fall asleep, with her safely in my arms. Knowing that sometime in the middle of the night she will fuck me several more times before she is completely and utterly spent.

She wakes me up by stroking my cock with her hand. As her hand moves up and down my shaft I harden to the point that its painful. She knows this wakes me up so I grab her and pull her onto me she isn't facing me, I have her sixty nine style. I hear her giggle.

I pull her back so I can start licking her sweet pussy. As I lick she begins to suck my cock. I moan in her pussy. I begin to tongue fuck her hard, fast, and deep.

She's fucking my tongue. She begins quivering around my tongue. Shes moaning loud and calling my name as she cums.

She slides her body down mine, raising her hips a little, grabs my cock, and lowers onto it. We both moan with the pleasure of that contact. She starts riding my cock, reverse cowgirl. I grab her hips and help her in her task of pleasure.

She's riding wildly. I'm enjoying the view of her back and ass as she rides me. She's bent down with her hands on my thighs. I have her ass now, helping her move up and down.

She looks back and I meet her eyes with such intensity she climaxes, but she continues and ends up cumming over and over again. She's breathless. I grab her sides and pull her back onto my body, I move my hand down to her clit. She's very wet, but it doesn't stop me.

I'm thrusting hard and fast up and down all the while rubbing her clit. She begins coming which turns out to be squirting.

"Oh my god.", I say. She moves off me as if she were embarrassed.

I say,"baby its ok that was the hottest thing ever." She looks at me and I smile at her.

I move up on top of her, sliding between her legs. I lay on her gently, kissing her passionately. She opens slightly letting me in even more and I slide inside her. I hear her gasp with pleasure.

I smile to myself, knowing this will be a great and passionate night for us. She wraps her legs around my waist, lifting her hips, I go in deeper. I groan with pleasure. I begin to move slowly and passionately.

She moves against me. I move a little faster, grabbing the bed for support as I make love to my gorgeous, wonderful fiancee. I kiss her as I ravish her body lovingly and passionately. She begins bucking and squeezing her muscles.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm gonna cum", I say.

She cums first and I cum shortly after her. I lay there on her. Kissing and nuzzling her whispering my undying love for her and I mean it.

I roll off her, pulling her to me, and once again fall asleep with her head on my chest and her arm across my stomach. Waiting for the next time she seduces me with such passion and intensity.

As we sleep, she rolls over and I roll onto my side where she is. Her sweet naked body pressed against mine. I lazily start running my hand up and down her side, she wiggles. I move slightly rolling her onto her back as I move my hand down to her pussy.

She starts sighing and moaning softly. I start rubbing her clit and her legs spread slightly moving my hand down I start fingering the inside of her sex. She moans a little louder. I'm turning her on and with the sound of her voice she's turning me on to the point of no return.

I get up still fingering her I move in between her legs. I stop fingering her and lay gently and slowly down on her, sliding deep and slow inside her. She immediately wakes up and wraps her long sexy legs around me. I start moving slow and steady, grabbing the bed for support.

I kiss her so passionately she purrs. Oh her body is so soft, wet, and hot. I move a little faster and she matches my pace, every thrust shes right there with me. Tightly I grab the sheet on the bed I move faster and harder.

Her legs tighten around me. Rocking my hips I take her into estacy, again and again. She starts begging for a break, but I know she doesn't mean it. I roll us so shes on top.

Now shes in control well to a point anyway. Grabbing her hips I help her in her feat in making me fill her. She moves very slow and hard. I watch her body move up and down focusing on her breasts boucing up and down.

Still having ahold of her hips I get her to move a little faster, but not enough to disrupt these moments. In a sudden change of pace she starts pounding me as hard and fast as she can go, tightens her muscles as she moves. I groan in pure pleasure. She cums again and I cum with her.

Panting she lays down beside me before rolling over onto her side and falling asleep once again on my chest. I kiss her forehead and tell her I love her before falling asleep.

I wake up, get up, walk out of our bedroom, closing the door quietly behind me, walk downstairs, and down the hall to the kitchen. I sit down at the counter with a beer. I open it and take a gulp. Monica tastes better than any beer.

I think about going back upstairs and fucking her, but I gotta go to the office. I get up and make my way back up the stairs. I walk into the bedroom and look at Monica sleeping so soundly on the big bed. I walk to the closet, get dressed, write her a note telling her that I went to the office for a bit, I loved her, and i'll send for her when I'm ready to go eat.

I kiss her on the cheek and walk down the stairs toward the door. I open it, locking it behind me, I go to my car, I get in, start it, and back out the drive. I drive to my office, get in the elevator and go to my office first. I say the passcode to make it sound proof. Only Teresa and I know it, because that's where we spent most of the time fucking. It was only right that she was told the passcode.

I look around my office, noticing piled messages and paperwork. I ignore them and walk to the door leading to Teresa's office. I knock and she answers. Odd, she never comes in early unless she knows I'm going to be there. She lets me inside. We say our hellos and how are yous. I tell her about Monica coming home and she tells me that she and her boyfriend broke up, because he found someone younger.

"I'm sorry.", I tell her.

"It's okay." is her response.

You can feel the sexual frustration between us. Sparks are flying and we both know it. She comes at me first, she kisses me like she was gonna die if she didn't, I kiss her back. So much for calling it off.

Tearing off each others clothes. I pick her up and take her into my office to the couch bed. I lay her down and climb on top of her, sliding slowly and deeply inside her.

"Oh my god, i've missed this." she says.

"I've missed it too." I reply.

I fuck her like its going out of style. So hard, so rough. Completely and utterly animalistic to which we both love.

"Oh god Teresa!", I moan into her ear.

I grab both edges of the couch bed and continue my rampage on her body and she cums soon after, panting. I grab her legs and I continue pounding her cumming so hard in her.

I stay ontop of her, moving slowly, willing her to submit once again and she does. She moves under me as I slide my hands under her ass, lifting her up. She moans and I pound her like I did before which is making the bed creak under us.

Pulling my hands out from under her ass I grab the edges of the couch bed, humping her until I finally climax. Tired I roll off of her, pulling her into my arms we fall asleep.

Two hours later I wake up with her still in my arms. I smile to myself, rubbing her breasts, rolling her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger until she wakes up, moaning she gets on her knees and I move behind her. She scoots up to the back of the couch for support. I move up, grabbing her ass I slide inside her hard and fast.

Moaning from us both, I grab her hips and start pounding the shit out of her pussy. She arches her back and moves against me. I lay my hands on the small of her back near her ass. Pounding her I force her down onto the back of the couch, she orgasms and I continue pumping her. Spreading her legs more I go deeper, I lean back thrusting into her while my hands are on the bed I cum deep within her.

We finally get dressed and I follow her into her office.

"It's great to see you again." she says.

I smile and say, "It's great seeing you, too."

I leave and go home. I open the door and Monica is standing at the bottom of the stairs

"How are you?", I ask.

"I'm not feeling too well.", she says.

It's been a couple of months since she's been home, we've made love everyday, a few times a day, she's missed her period.

"Are you pregnant, baby?", I ask as I start walking up the stairs.

"I don't know, but I have a doctor's appointment today."

"Good, I hope you are.", I saw with a smile.

She watches me go upstairs to the bedroom, I strip, lay down, and fall asleep. Several hours later I wake up to find her sitting on the bed crying.

"Why are you crying, baby?"

"I just got back from the doctor."

"Yes, I remember and so what's the verdict?"

"I'm 6 weeks pregnant.", she says right before crying harder.

"I'm extremely happy."

She continues to cry and I wonder why, but then I realize this has something to do with something else.

"Are you worried about your career?"

She nods, sobbing still.

"Don't worry about it, love. There are a ton of people who love pregnant women."

She smiles faintly at this, but then she gets a twinkle in her eye and at that moment I know I'm in trouble. She pushes me to the bed. She gets up and strips. Watching her is turning me on which happens to be her plan.

As she slowly strips, I start getting hard. All that she's wearing now is a black see through thong. Her black hair is cascading down her shoulders and back. I start drooling.

She gets on the bed, straddles me, with panties still on, and starts rubbing against me. I can feel her warmth. Shes making it very hard for me, but I let her continue rubbing against me. She gets up slightly, moving her panties to the side she slowly goes down and I enter her.

She shaved again except the landing strip. She stays still for a second or two, letting the feeling of me inside her envelope her in every way, shape and form. As soon as she starts moving I grab her hips so she has support in her pleasurable task. She starts moving faster and as I start thrusting slowly, we both moan.

Her hands on my chest then stomach she works her sexual magic on me. I take one hand off of her hips and move it slowly down to her clit. She starts purring. I groan.

I begin to rub her clit counter clock wise. She moves faster and harder, I stay at a slow pace enjoying the moment. I watch her breasts bounce and her eyes close. I close my eyes but I continue rubbing her clit.

"I love you.", she says.

"I love you too, baby girl.", I say.

She starts moaning then screaming, "OH GOD YES! Oh god Jeremy you feel so good!"

She rolls off of me and sits on the bed.

I look at her and ask, "are you happy?"

She says, "Yes, are you?"

"Yes, I am.", I say.

She leans in and kisses me with those sweet, toxic lips of hers. We stare at each other in silence for a moment or two.

I break the silence by asking, "Do you wanna go out to eat or want the cook to make supper for us? And if you choose to go out, we can go anywhere you want."

She says, "we're going out just let me take a shower and change, but you can't be in here it's a surprise."

"Ok, ill use one of the other showers in another bedroom, just let me get some clothes first."

She smiles and I smile back, kissing her as I get up. I go to the closet and grab a suit. I turn around and shes staring at me from the bed, smiling.

I smile and ask, "are you sure you wanna go out?"

She says, "YES! I'm pregnant, happily engaged. I'm not dying here."

I say, "Ok."

I turn around and walk out of the room and walk down the hall to another bedroom. I walk in the bedroom and I head straight to the bathroom.

I turn on the water, stepping in the cold shower I think about how much I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with Monica as my wife. I wash my body and hair, I rinse off. Turning the water off and I step out. Grabbing a towel, I walk back into the bedroom.

I dry off and then I sit on the bed wondering if Monica is still in the shower, washing that gorgeous body of hers. I start to get hard, then to stop it I think about making this a very special night for her. Whatever she wants, she will get. I get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, and walk out of the bedroom.

I go to our bedroom door, I knock.

"Go downstairs and wait.", she says from the other side of the door.

I listen and as I head down the stairs I'm thinking about a place to go, so I grab the phone and call. They have a reservation for 9:30pm, I book it. I think about what else needs to be done. I call the jewelry store and ask them to get out all the sapphire rings they have.

"Monica are you almost finished? We have a reservation!", I holler.

"Fifteen more minutes baby!"

"Okay!"

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers