Life of Jeremy Hoosier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I pace, thinking and debating,"where else to call? Oh, I know!"

"Are you still open?", I ask the person who answers the phone.

"Yes, we are.", comes the reply.

"Thank you.", I say before placing the phone back on it's cradle.

Looking up the stairs and as soon as I do that she comes down the stairs. Watching her I start to drool. She's wearing a sexy strapless black gown with her hair down. I go over and kiss her.

"You look very beautiful, my love."

She blushes and says, "Thank you, Jeremy. You look very handsome in your suit."

I grab her sides and pull her close to kiss her deeply and passionately. I stop the kiss first, she grabs my arm and we walk to the front door. I set the alarm and lock the door. I walk her to the limo, our limo driver opens the door for us and she carefully slides in, trying not to show the secrets under her gown.

When he's closing his door she grabs me for a long kiss. She gets up and straddles me. I break the kiss

"What are you doing?"

"Seducing you again, what's it look like?"

"Do you really want to mess up your gown?"

"Yes, I do."

I laugh and she moves up and unzips my pants, pulling my cock out, she pulls her gown up and lowers herself onto me, sliding me inside her.

"Oooh, no panties.", I say and she giggles.

"Do you ever wear panties when we go out?"

"No, never.", she says laughing which makes her tighten.

"Mmm, baby."

I stay still as she fucks me once again. She moves with such intensity its hard to keep up with her sometimes, so I let her do it on her own until she really wants my help, which is very rare. I hold onto her hips so she wont fall off me as the limo moves.

She's screaming, "Oh god Jeremy! Yes, oh yes baby!"

FINALLY! I know what to do from there, I grab her ass and thrust up and down into her pushing her hips down so I can go even deeper. She orgasms so hard I would swear it rocked the limo.

She gets off me, getting on her knees on the limo floor, she starts licking her cum off my cock.

"Oh Monica what have you done to me?"

"You're so damn addicting, I can't help but want you inside me all the time.", she says before sucking my cock.

She starts sucking hard and fast, using her hand. She hums which vibrates my cock and I cant help but moan loudly. She deep throats me.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

She nods her head.

She moves her hand one way and her mouth the other way. She starts to tighten and loosen her hand as she would her muscles, but never stops sucking.

"I'm so close baby, don't stop!"

She continues.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming!"

She swallows and wipes her mouth. She gets up and reaches for a drink in the fridge. Opens and takes a drink.

I fix myself so I can zip my pants up as we near our first destination, the jewelry store. We get there, the limo driver opens the door. I get out, holding my hand out for her to grab she takes it, getting out. I watch her confused look.

"They stayed open for you.", I explain to her.

She laughs and blushes. Holding hands we walk to the door. I open it for her and she walks in with me right behind her. The owner is there with my request on all the counters.

Monica looks at them and then looks at me I tell her to pick out the ring of her dreams. She turns to look at me before turning back to walk to the counter. She stares at all the sapphire rings just waiting for her to choose.

She puts the one she wants on the counter. I walk over to the counter to look at her choice.

"It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are."

She smiles and says, "I want this one. It's perfect."

"It's yours then.", I say as I reach in to grab my wallet, pulling out my credit card and handing it to the clerk.

We walk back to the limo, he opens the door, she slides in, and I follow her. It's 9pm and we're off to the restaurant. She squeals with happiness and kisses me. We get to the restaurant, we go in, and they have our table all ready.

I pull out the chair for Monica, she sits down and I scoot it in for her then I sit down. I order the finest wine available they finally leave us alone.

I grab her hands and ask, "Would you marry me tonight?"

Without a beat comes her response, "Yes, I do!"

I smile and kiss the back of her hands.

I say, "Good, we're going to Vegas tonight after dinner and we're going to the mall where you can go on a shopping spree before we leave. We're driving so no worries I got a bigger limo with our driver, of course."

I watch her expression which goes from happiness to pure joy.

The waiter comes back and we order pretty much everything on the menu. As we drink wine and eat we talk about dreams, fantacies everything and anything that comes to mind. We talk about the baby and what his/her name will be. We talk when the bill comes, I pay it, I get up, pull out her chair, grabbing her hand I help her up, and we walk out the door smiling and laughing. As we get in the limo I notice her expression is sad.

"What's wrong?", I ask, concerned.

"Nothing darling. I'm okay it's just this night has been great and I don't know what I'd do without your support in everything that I do."

"It's my job to take care of you, our future kids, everything. Including supporting you."

She smiles and starts to cry, handing her a tissue I tell her;

"Everything's okay, going to be. We're together and that's all that matters."

We're close to the mall now, and I hand her my credit card and tell her to go on inside the mall when we get there and I'll find her as soon as I'm done.

"Okay."

Our driver opens the door for her, he helps her out and she looks in at me

"I will be protected right?"

"Of course, everything is arranged all you have to do is tell the security guard that you're my fiancee."

I call the nearest adult shop and tell them to get one of everything out including batteries, scan and bag them and i'll be there in a minute. I get out of the limo and walk in. There's 9 bags full of stuff. They help me carry it all to the trunk of the limo, I hand them each $100 and we say our thanks as I get back in.

We go back to the mall, I get out, and go in wondering where my sweet Monica is. It didn't take long before someone told me where she was. I found her with people all around her, I heard her tell them that she's getting married tonight and want to have the best for her man. I backed out of the store and sat on the bench waiting for her to come out. Twenty minutes later she comes out with several bags, she saw me and smiled. I look behind her to see 10 people carrying her bags.

"Take those out to the limo that's parked close by and put them in the trunk."

"Okay", they say in unison and off they went.

She sits down next to me and she looks exhausted.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes."

"Are you done?"

"No, I have a couple more stores to go to."

"Okay, where to next love?"

"The Bridal stories and you are not allowed to go in with me."

Laughing, I say, "Okay, then I'm going outside."

With that, she smiles and walks in the direction of the bridal stores.

Once outside I light a cigarette, inhale for 2 seconds, and slowly let it out while I wait for her. I stomp my cigarette out and watch Monica come out the doors with a troop of people behind her with her bags. I laugh as she comes to the limo. Our driver opens the trunk and they put the bags in there.

"Thank you."

"Not a problem, sir."

And we head off to the other limo I have waiting, we move the bags from one limo trunk to the other within the hour. Then, we head to the mansion, get out, go to the door, I hit the code, unlock the door, go in, and go up the stairs to the bedroom to pack for 5 days. As we're packing, I watch her get undressed to get into more comfortable clothes for the trip. She's standing in the middle of the room in all her naked glory. I slowly undress and after i'm done I walk to her.

"This is indeed what you want, correct?"

"YES!"

"Just making sure."

"Now we can fix our little problem."

"What problem?"

"I don't know about you, but you standing there naked has me wanting to fuck you all night long."

Giggling, she says, "Bring it on."

With that, I pick her up, lower her onto my cock, and I slide into her fast and deep. I hold her ass so she won't fall as we are standing. I thrust in and out of her hot wet pussy and she moans that erotic, exotic moan that she does. I walk around the room while fucking her then I pin her to the nearest wall, she holds onto my shoulders as I pound her. I feel her getting even wetter knowing that this is going to make her cum hard and fast.

Holding her against the wall, I pound her hard and fast. She cums just like I thought she would. I move from the wall, laying her down on the ground gently, I grab her legs, moving in and out as fast and hard as I can I lean down with her legs draped over my arms I start doing push ups. Pounding her hard, harder, fast, faster, deep, deeper within 5 minutes i'm cumming inside her once again.

We get up, get comfortable clothes on, get our suitcases, go down the stairs, lock the door, get in the limo, and off we go to Vegas.

On the way to Vegas, we start making out with heavy petting. I take her shirt off and she takes mine off. She gets up and straddles me, I massage her breasts I lick and suck on them as well, getting her really hot. She gets up and lays down on the floor of the limo, taking off her pants and panties.

I watch her with excitment, she gets up on her knees, undoes my pants and slides them off, grabbing my hands she pulls me down on the floor with her. I happily oblige of course. I kiss her passionately and deeply, I start moving down. I kiss her neck, in between her breasts, I flick my tongue across each of her nipples, still moving down I kiss her stomach, I move down even more to her soft mound. I flick my tongue on her clit and she opens her legs wider, I move down and penetrate her pussy with my tongue.

Moving my tongue in and out of her slowly then I start moving faster she's moaning and I continue to heighten her pleasure by rubbing her clit counter clock wise. I run my free hand up and down her body, massaging her breasts and stomach. She's having the time of her life you can tell by the moans and groans of pleasure escaping her beautiful mouth. She rocks her hips against my tongue and fingers, she moves faster and harder.

I push my tongue deep inside her, she screams loudly then cums all over my tongue. I pull my tongue back in my mouth and swallows her cum. She sits up, grabbing my arms she pulls me straight down into her, laying down on her, her legs laying on mine, I start moving slowly enjoying the feeling of being deep inside her and the bumps and stuff on the road. I continue to move slow and she matches my pace. Lifting her hips into mine as I thrust up and down. We both moan and groan, she starts rotating her hips clockwise then counter clockwise.

I kiss her hard as I move a little faster. With my arms under her shoulders and my hands propping her head up. I fuck her slow, hard, and deep kissing her as I do so. We fuck like this for 2 hours and she cums several times,but I do not finally I lift myself up onto my arms, she wraps her legs around me, and I pound her sweet wet pussy til I cant control it any longer, and then as I cum inside her I kiss her.

I move so i'm sitting on the seat, grabbing her hand, lifting her up onto the seat, reaching down to grab our clothes, handing her hers we both get dressed just in time to see the Las Vegas sign. I notice her staring at me, so I look at her.

I ask her, "Whats going through your mind babygirl?"

She answers, "I'm about to become Mrs. Jeremy Hoosier! I'm very excited, Jeremy, are you?"

I say, "Yes, I am, very excited. I can't wait til you're legally my wife!"

She starts to cry tears of joy. I pull her to me and she falls asleep in my arms with tears in her eyes. We head to the nearest wedding chapel. We already have everything we need in the glove compartment of the limo. I wake her up as we pull up.

I open the door, get out, help her out, get the license from the glove compartment, and then we walk, hand in hand, to the door. I open the door for her and we walk in. I check into the honeymoon suite and she walks to the dressing room to get ready for her early morning wedding day. I look at the clock it's 3 in the morning and we're gonna get married at 3:30am

I go to the mens dressing room, I put a suit and tie on, then go inside the chapel and wait for my bride to be. She soon comes down the aisle in a strapless white wedding gown makes me wonder what she's wearing under that gown. I smile at her and she's smiling too. She takes my hand and we listen to the minister, who is nondenominational.

We say our vows repeated to each other, "I offer myself to you as companion, lover, and friend. I promise to love you and to honor our love even if I fear others' disapproval. I respect your strengths and accept your weaknesses. I vow to be faithful to you and to love you with all my heart, to always strive for our happiness, harmony, and future together for as long as I shall live."

"In the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I take her, dip her and we kiss very passionately. We both, hand in hand, stroll down the aisle, outside to our hotel room, we go in with all those bags in the huge room where we will be living for the next 5 days.

We dump all the bags onto the huge bed, opening them with great surprises. All the toys, outfits, movies, batteries, etc from the Adult Store are on the bed and she looks at me with surprise and happiness in her eyes.

I smile at her and ask her, "Are you happy now?" She yells, "YES JEREMY I AM, COULDNT BE HAPPIER!"

I say, "Good!"

After throwing the trash into trash bags we spend the next 2 hours laughing, putting the correct batteries into the toys, watching her parade in her new sexy outfits, and enjoying each others company. After putting everything away I turn off the light and then we lay down, with her head on my chest we say our goodnights and I love yous we fall asleep for the first time as man and wife for tomorrow we can make love all day long, if that's what she wants to do.

I wake up to an empty bed, wondering where she went I got up, changed into comfy clothes since we both fell asleep in what we got married in, and went to look for my Bride. I found her outside by the limo talking to Mr. Driver. I walk up to her and I kiss her on the lips. God, she looks beautiful in the sun.

She breaks it and asks me, "How did you sleep darlin?"

I answer, "Great, you?"

She responds, "Great!"

We both smile then I ask her, "Whats the plan for the day?"

She says, "lets go for a ride, go to a grocery store pick up some lunch meat, cheese, chips, and pop then find a park with lots of kids in it, so I can picture our child playing."

I say, "that sounds like a great idea, but a grocery store?!"

She replies, "The reason for the grocery store is because I want to go in and be an adult."

I laugh and say, "Okay, babygirl, anything you want."

Grabbing her hand we go back to the room to get into shorts, tshirts, and tennis shoes. I get into a pair of tan shorts and a white tank and white tennis shoes. I sit on the bed and watch her change into jean shorts, white bikini top, white thong a white tank top, and white tennis shoes. I grab my thick wallet and the room keys.

We walk out the door and back outside, get in the limo and off we go to a grocery store. We get to a grocery store, our driver parks, she opens the door, we kiss, I give her my card, she gets out, starts walking to the door, and goes in to get what she wants. I get out of the limo, light a cigarette, lean against it, and waits for my wife to come out of the store. I take long drags of my smoke while I wait for her.

It seems like its taking forever and I miss her already. I flick my cigarette out and she comes out with a cart full of stuff. Interesting.

Wondering, I ask, "I thought you were only going to get the items for today!?"

She smiles and says, "Well, I figured I'd get 5 days worth of groceries."

I respond, "Great idea baby!"

Our driver puts the groceries in the trunk and we get back in the limo. Off we go to the park which I found out where it was. We get there, get out, grab our stuff and head to a spot. We sit, eat, drink, talk, and enjoy the beautiful weather and sights.

A couple of hours later she's ready to go back to the hotel, so we pack up, and get back into the limo. As we drive back to the hotel we talk about moving somewhere else to start a new life together as husband and wife.

"When we get back to the hotel, I'm pulling out an atlas and you can pick one without looking."

"This should be fun, no looking huh?"

"No, but anywhere with you is where I want to be for the rest of my life."

We start making out as we near the hotel. We start the heavy petting, but not removing any clothing til we get back to the hotel room. We get there, I get out, come around, open the door for her, help her out, and we walk to our hotel room. As soon as I unlock and open the door we start taking each others clothes off, kissing, rubbing, and grinding.

I pick her up and I lay her on the bed, I go down on her licking her clit then the inside of her sweet, hot, wet pussy. She wiggles and moans. I suck her juices into my mouth, wanting more I continue. I push my tongue deep inside her, holding her hips as I thrust my tongue in and out of her, she moans for more so I honor her request.

I thrust my tongue faster, harder, and deeper inside her, making her squirm, wiggle, and moan.

She says, "I want you NOW Jeremy!"

I shake my head no, pushing my tongue in as far as I can go to let her know that I am not done with my task, she gets the hint.

I stop tongue fucking her, sticking two fingers inside her, I start to finger fuck her hard fast, and deep. She raises her hips to meet my thrusts. She stiffles a scream, wanting more and more as I finger fuck her sweet pussy. I stop altogether, she protests.

I tell her, "i'll be back."

I get up, go to the toy bag, grab a 8 inch vibrator, she groans. I go back to her, I slide the vibe inside her fast and deep, she screams in pleasure. I start fucking her and then as I thrust it in and out of her I lick her clit. She can't take anymore, but I continue.

She says, "i'm going to cum!"

In between licks, I respond, "Good."

Then, she cums all over her vibrator, she takes it from me, and starts to lick it clean.

She smiles and says, "Your turn."

I say, "No, it isnt babygirl!"

She says, "oh no, it's your turn and don't argue with me!"

I answer, "Yes ma'am!"

She then pushes me down onto the bed, kisses and licks from my chest to the tip of my cock. I moan. She starts licking the tip of my cock very slowly, teasing me. She starts to suck on just the head of my cock, starts to move all the way down my shaft.

She sucks then licks, sucks then licks, she's enjoying teasing me. She begins to suck faster and harder, humming as she does it. She takes her hand, and starts stroking my cock opposite of sucking, moving her hand up and down, fast and hard, sucking fast and hard. She starts to then tighten and loosen her hand over and over again.

She deep throats me then switches to just the head and she continues doing that before she just sucks hard and fast. I fill her mouth, she swallows, licks her lips, and then smiles.

I look at her and tell her, "you're amazing babygirl!"

She says cockily, "I know."

As she lays down she tells me, "i'm going to do something, but you can't do anything but just watch."

I respond with, "oh yeah? what exactly are you gonna do that I can't do anything?"

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers