Life of Jeremy Hoosier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

She says, "Something and if you try anything I will stop, tie you up so you can't do anything then continue."

I say, "okay, i'll sit here and let you do your thing."

She says, "good boy."

She spreads her legs, with her right hand she starts rubbing her clit fast, grabbing the vibe with her left hand she penetrates herself, moving the vibe in and out fast and hard while rubbing her clit at the same time. I sit there, drooling and wanting to help, but if I try to help she'll tie me up, which doesn't sound like a bad idea, but i'll honor her request. She fucks herself as fast and hard as she can go. I'm amazed at this point. I start getting hard.

She then squirts all over the place. I'm ecstatic. She lays still for a minute or two. Then rolls over onto her knees.

Looking back she commands, "Fuck me!"

With that, I get up, move closer, grabbing her sides, I enter her slow and hard. She lets out a moan. I move slow, hard, and deep within her sweet, extremely wet pussy. I hold onto her sides as I thrust deeper into her, making her cry out in pure pleasure.

I grind into her, we're breathing hard, I continue pumping her. She's moaning very loud, shes moving against me, rocking her hips up and down as I thrust in and out of her. She's getting closer, she's going faster and faster while i'm staying the same pace. Sitting on her knees which forces me in deeper she grabs my hands which are still on her sides, and pulls me down as she lays on her stomach.

Her legs spread with her feet up. Laying down on her, I put my hands on her hips, pushing her down I move faster and harder. I get up on my knees still having ahold of her hips I pump into her, grinding into her. She screams and cums and starts tightening her muscles over and over again, i'm finding it hard to control myself and fill her with my cum.

Laying down on the bed, we're both trying to catch our breaths, she falls asleep on her right side. I lay there, awake, thinking about our future, a very happy future.

A couple hours later she wakes up to me talking on the phone to my company. She gets off the bed and wonders what im telling them.

I remind her, "babygirl, we're going to move out of state, remember? So, I needed to tell them that the company will be moved to another location and that whoever wants to join us in the move will be able to. I know we still have to figure out what state we're going to move to, but you know me."

She says, "Okay, darling, I was curious."

She kisses my cheek with a smile on her face, and I can't help but smile in return.

I watch her get dressed, with an arched eyebrow.

I ask, "where are you going babygirl?"

She answers with a smile, "to get an atlas of course, I was supposed to pick it out when we got back to the hotel, she blushes, but we got involved in something fun and exciting."

She kisses me once more before she goes to get an atlas. I hang up the phone and blows out a deep sigh.

Five minutes later Monica comes back to the hotel room with an atlas, Opens it up, closes her eyes, and picks out the state she wants to move to. She opens her eyes and looks at the state she's picked. Indiana!

She tells me, excitedly, "we're moving to Indiana, Jeremy!"

I look at her and ask, "where at in Indiana?"

She tells me as she looks down at her finger, "Indianapolis."

I say, "okay, not a problem." Then I ask, "Did you know that the state of Indiana is Hoosier, as in Indiana Hoosiers?"

She said, "No, I didnt, but now I do. Is that where you got your name darling?"

"Possibly, my family originated from there.", I respond.

I pick up my lovely bride and she squeals. We kiss in pure joy.

I ask her, "Are you happy?"

She says, "yes, darling, I am. We're going to be so happy somewhere new. Just us and our future children."

I smile and agree.

I gently put her back on the floor

Asking her, "what do you want to do?"

She looks up at me and says, "lets go to a nice restaurant where we can sit for hours and talk more about this move to Indiana, our dreams, wants, needs, children, etc."

I smile and say, "Okay, lets do that then. Drive around until we find a restaurant?"

She exclaims, "YES!!"

I laugh.

Monica says, "lets start the drive to Indiana tonight, we can finish our honeymoon there or come back to finish it. That mansion is ours and we're going to get it."

We get into sweats, tank tops, and running shoes.

"Lets go for a run before we leave, so we can sleep on the way to Indiana. We both like to run though we haven't for awhile.", I say.

She says, "Okay, lets go."

So, we head for the door and off we go. We run around the block a couple times before we head back to the room. I let her take a shower first while I sit on the bed, waiting for my turn. About 20 minutes later, or it seems like it, she gets out and I go in.

As I stand under the warm water all my tense muscles relax and I feel better. I step out, dry off and head back into the room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I look at Monica and smile, she smiles back. Shes dressed in black pants, a black and white tank top, and sandals with her hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Looking as gorgeous as ever.", I tell her.

I finish drying off then I get into black pants, black tank, and black shoes. We start packing our things up, but we sit on the bed.

I tell her, "I'm the happiest man alive. You mean everything to me and im so glad you came back to me. I missed you when we were apart even though I was engaged to someone else when you came back. We're meant to be. This marriage is going to work. You're going to be the greatest mommy and wife ever! I'm glad you picked me instead of someone else when I KNOW you could've had anyone you wanted. You're so beautiful, intelligent, and you have the greatest sense of humor than a thousand women have. You light up my world without you i'd be miserable! You also have the greatest personality than anyone i've ever met. I don't know if i'll always be the best husband you could ever want, but keep this in mind, even if I act like a shit sometimes just know that I love you and always will NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS OR IS SAID! Nobody's perfect. I'm the wealthiest man in my time, but money couldn't buy me happiness. You, alone, have made me the happiest man in the world. I don't regret anything that's happened between us, you have to live and learn. We were young when we first met. I am sorry you lost our baby all those years ago, and you knew where to find me when you needed a friend to talk to. I'm glad you came to me. I just wanted to tell you how I feel and felt."

She's looking at me with tears in her eyes, she's pondering on what to say, I can almost hear the wheels turning in her head.

She finally says, after what seemed like eternity, "Jeremy, I loved you too much to stay away. Even if you had married that woman I would've been your friend. You are a GREAT friend! I'm sorry I lost our baby too, but everything happens for a reason, and i'm pregnant with your baby now, so lets not think bad thoughts. I agree, everything does happen for a reason and I don't regret anything that has happened between us either. You are the wealthiest man in your time. You are gorgeous, intelligent, hilarious, and you are always there for ME, your friends, and your family. I won't ever come in between your family. I am your family now too, and I am the luckiest and happiest woman ever! You are amazing. I love you, Jeremy Michael Hoosier, always and forever- YOU NEVER FORGET THAT, you got it?"

I nod and she smiles. We kiss for awhile then we get up to finish packing. After we're done I call the bellhop and he comes and gets our million bags thats a bit much ok half a million bags. I walk out the door with my wife, without closing the door.

I go back in to make sure we got everything, walking out I turn off the lights and closed the door. I hand the guy behind the counter the key cards, sign out, and out the door we go.

Our driver is there with the door open so Monica can get in. I help him load the half million bags into the trunk, its a HUGE trunk, then I get in the limo myself shutting the door after me. Our driver gets in and off we go on a journey to our new home in another state and city, but first we drive around Las Vegas to find a restaurant. We find one, get out, go in, order, eat, and we talk about different things.

I pay for the bill, leave, get back in the limo, and off we go onto our journey to Indiana. As we ride, we talk about baby names.

She says, "if it's a boy William Michael and if it's a girl Amelia Ena."

I say, "those are great names, babygirl. I like them a lot."

I ask her, "What are you going to do after our baby is born?"

She answers, "i'm going to give my job up to be a stay at home mom until he or she is in school then i'll go back to work."

Shocked, I reply, "but you love your job. I dont want you to do anything you dont want to do..."

She interrupts me to say this, "I know, but this is what I want."

Taken aback I say, "Okay, babygirl, that's great nonetheless."

Watching her yawn I encourage her to sleep, of course she protests at first, then falls asleep laying acrossed the seat with her head on my lap. I run my fingers through her hair. Its so soft and beautiful. I drift off to sleep.

We wake up 5 hours later when we notice we're not moving.

I call out to our driver, "Hey! Whats going on?!"

He answers, "I'm tired and needed a break, so do you mind if we find a hotel for the night, Mr. Hoosier?"

I laugh and say, "No, not at all my friend go find a hotel and we'll get a couple rooms and stay for a couple of days."

He smiles and says, "ok, but I dont want to be a burden."

I say, "You'll never be a burden, my friend!"

So with that, he pulls off to find a hotel. Thirty minutes later he finds a hotel, we pull in, Monica and I get out to go inside, inside we find the desk, get 2 rooms, go back outside, grab a couple bags, and go to our rooms as we say goodnight.

Inside the room Monica and I go straight to bed, after turning the light off first. She gets on her side, I roll over, and hold her close as we go back to sleep. I start dreaming about my past, present, and future. I'm starting to miss my California home, only cause its familiar, but nothing matters since Monica is with me.

Nothing or noone is as important to me as she and our future kids are. Then I dream just of Monica and how beautiful she is. She's funny, intelligent and I know she'll always be there for me as I will be for her. I can see her growing with our child, her stomach getting bigger and he getting crankier as she awaits the arrival of our child.

I wake up when the sun covers me. I look for Monica, she isn't here. I get worried but then I relax cause she must've left to shop and get breakfast. I go take a shower, get out, and im in a towel when she comes back to the room with a woman following her in the room.

She says, "Jeremy, i'd like you to meet Amy, Amy, i'd like you to meet my husband, Jeremy."

I look at Monica then at Amy, looking her up and down then I say, "Nice to meet you, Amy."

Amy says, "Nice to meet you, Jeremy. Monica has told me a lot about you. Again, I look at Monica and ask her, oh, you did, what did you tell her?"

Monica answers, "How great of a person you are, and how great of a lover you are."

We all 3 laugh at that comment.

To the ladies I ask, "Would you like a drink?"

Both answered at the same time, "Yes, would love one."

I look at Monica and ask her, "you want your juice instead babygirl?"

She says, "Yes."

So, I get juice and two pepsis. We drink and laugh.

I ask Amy, "so, where did you meet my wife?"

Amy answers, "on the street, I saw her shopping we started talking, then she invited me back here to meet you and have some fun."

I reply, "thats great, but what kind of fun are you looking for?"

Amy and Monica look at each other...

Monica answers first, "the fun we're talking about is her coming with us to Indiana and be our girlfriend, Jeremy."

Spitting out my drink, I respond, "girlfriend?!?! I have a wife I don't need a girlfriend. But I can see I won't win this, so she can move to Indiana with us, and stay in another room. Our bedroom is our bedroom, Monica. Got it?"

Monica and Amy agree, they nod their heads excitedly.

I say a toast, "To us, may we all live happily together for the rest of our lives!"

The girls say, "To us, may we all live happily together for the rest of our lives!"

Glasses clink

Two hours later Amy leaves to start packing her things.

I look at Monica, curiously I ask,"how is she going to get there? She will not be riding with us babygirl as we are still on our honeymoon and you know how we start getting hot and heavy in there."

Monica replies, "She's rich and has a limo too. She will not be riding with us darling, this I promise you."

I say, "I don't trust her, she has some kind of motive as to why she wants to do this. She might break us up and I definately dont want that to happen!"

Monica says, "Jeremy, she will never break us up. I love you too much to ever let you go. I don't want you to be jealous of her, and I just want to share you with her for a little while. I'm craving to see you with another woman when you're with me. It'll be fun for awhile. She won't be with us forever."

"Okay, just as long as you promise me she won't get in the way of OUR time.", I said.

"She wont.", she said.

I get out of my chair, go over to her, hold my hand out so she can get up, she comes straight into my arms, I bend down to kiss her, she kisses back, I pick her up and hold her in my arms.

I walk to the bed, sitting her on the ground, I remove her shirt, bra, shoes, jeans, and panties, then I remove my towel which i've been in this whole time. She sits on the bed, I get on my knees. I start kissing her slowly, moving my hands up and down her back, I then start to rub her breasts, slowly then coaxing her nipples hard, I roll them in between my thumb and forefinger, gently. I kiss her neck, lick her earlobes, going down I flick my tongue across her hard nipples, start sucking on them one after the other.

She starts moaning in purring, I continue my way down. She lays on the bed, I lift her legs up and onto my shoulders so she has a prop. I run my finger up and down her womanhood, she wiggles and moans. I start rubbing her clit counterclock wise, very slowly, tantalizing her.

She moans louder, I take my other hand and enter her with my middle finger. She gasps and moans. She's so wet and warm, the inside of her body feels soft and smooth, just waiting to be taken again and again. I thrust my finger in and out of her slow, then fast, then hard, back to slow, and I do it all over again.

She moves against my finger. I start to lick her clit as I finger fuck her sweet pussy.

She screams, "Oh my god Jeremy that feels so good! I love it when you do that and that. Oh yes, but please fuck me, I want you so bad and NOW!!"

I oblige her, happily so. I'm rock hard and ready. I grab her pushing her up and horizontal laying down on her, I enter her hard. She lifts her legs up and I go deeper.

I start thrusting slow and hard she's so wet and hot. My hands planted firmly on the bed, I rock her up and down, in and out, in and out.

She moans, "oh Jeremy, you fill me. I love it when you're inside me. I'm so completed with you deep in me. So full, so good, so HARD!"

I start pounding her harder and fast then faster, deeper. I love how smooth she is. Her pink pussy surrounding me. I love how her breasts bounce as we move.

Her eyes open, watching me. She holds onto my arms, digging her nails into my skin. Her body glistens with sweat. I lean down and kiss her before she lets out a cry of pleasure.

She's working her hips as I pound into her. Moving hard and fast. I nibble her nipples. She screams.

She's mine, all mine. I love making her mine over and over again. Her legs around my waist now, tight. Her eyes closed she's close to cumming.

Pounding one, two, three more times and we both cum together.

Satisfied for the moment, catching our breath, I roll off her, laying on the bed, I hold her to me. She sighs, happily and spent.

After catching my breath, I say, "I love you, Monica!"

She answers, "I love you too, Jeremy!"

We lay there for awhile cuddling, tickling, laughing. My face against her neck, I smell her smell, so sweet, so toxic. I kiss her neck and get up. She grabs my hand, I look at her..

She smiles and says, "stay, please."

I shake my head and walk around the bed, I lean down and kiss her softly.

I say, "it's time to get dressed and go eat. We'll call Amy later to come hang out with us, but I really love being with just you."

She smiles, nods, and says, "Okay, darling, lets go out and have some fun. Yes, Amy can wait, we come first!"

She gets up and dresses into black panties, black bra, and a long black gown. Her hair pinned up, she looks so gorgeous! I dress in a black suit. We stroll out the door and get into the limo, off we go to find a romantic restaurant.

We soon find one, pull up with people staring at the limo, I get out, holding out my hand she gets out, puts her arm in mine, and we proudly walk into the restaurant with people watching us go in. Sitting in a corner, we sit there talking, eating, drinking, laughing, and enjoying the sights of this restaurant. We sit in silence for awhile, eating and thinking.

She breaks the silence by saying and asking, "what do you think about Amy? I know this is sudden in our marriage. We have a lot of spice and it isn't boring by any means. I think she's gorgeous. She smells great. She seems like she'll be fun to play around with once and awhile. I should've waited until the baby was born at least before I brought someone else into the relationship. I'm sorry Jeremy. We made love, and I know you love me, but you seem really distant since I brought her to the hotel room. Was it because you were in a towel or what? You have a great body, you're in shape. Slim but muscular. Young. Gorgeous. Definately sexy in a towel."

I reply, "I don't know what I think about Amy yet, I don't know her, but I don't trust her either She is gorgeous. You can play with her when you want some girl action, babygirl, but I still don't want her in our bedroom. I'm sorry I've been distant, but have a lot on my mind. You know the move, the new mansion, YOU most definately, the baby, and now Amy, but i'll get over it."

She laughs saying, "you're a goof, Jeremy Hoosier! but I love you anyway, more and more each day!"

I say, "Good, cause I love you more than life itself, Monica Hoosier!"

I look at the clock its 7 pm and i'm enjoying the evening with the most beautiful woman in the world who happens to be my wife. After dinner, we go to a mall, walk around holding hands, laughing, giggling, walking into shops to see what they have. We go into a baby shop Shes's 2 months pregnant now, so why wait right? We look around to see what they have.

Lots of stuff, baby clothes, bottles, bottle washers, cribs, pacifers, baby seats, etc. It's a little overwhelming, but I can't wait to pay the things we need for our baby. We buy pacifers, diapers, bibs, some baby clothes, bottles, and nipples. Although, she has mentioned breast feeding, which will be so awesome to watch if of course she'll let me. We'll get the rest when we get our new place in Indianapolis, we'll deck a whole room out for the nursery.

A comfortable rocking chair, strollers, a crib, more baby clothes, diapers, sheets, a pillow, more pacifers, bibs, bottles, a bottle brush, combs, and everything else needed for a bundle of joy.

As we leave the store with our bags, we go in opposite directions to other stores saying we'll meet where we left and I love you. I go into this music store, buying every CD, movie, a CD player, and more batteries I could find. I leave with a cart full of stuff. Making my way back to the middle to meet Monica I notice the young couples holding hands, laughing, making out, all but having sex and oral sex in the mall.

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers