Life of Jeremy Hoosier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I notice them staring at me getting closer to the middle I see Monica sitting there with two carts full of stuff. I walk past the kids and head to my wife, smiling. She sees me, stands up, wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me like she's never kissed me before in front of everybody! She's enjoying the attention I can tell.

She pulls back, smiles, and asks, "I've missed you darling where have you been? Get anything good?"

I nod and say, "I've missed you too babygirl, i've been in a music store buying whatever they had and yes, I think I did get something good. I got you, didnt I?"

She nods happily.

Walking out the door with our carts, our driver is waiting with the trunk open. Monica gets in as I put the stuff in the trunk. I get in and we drive around.

Monica calls Amy and tells her, "Amy we'll be leaving to go to Indiana tomorrow. Are you almost packed? okay. Well, after we sign the papers we're gonna fly back to California to let Jeremy's office know our new address, sign those papers, give the movers the new address then we'll be flying back to Indianapolis. What? Okay. We'll see you there in a day or so. No, I don't think that's a good idea, Amy! You will not be getting in between me and Jeremys marriage! He comes before anyone else, including you. Huh? Okay. I'll see you in Indiana within the week. We'll see you tonight though right? Okay, awesome. Talk to you later, ok? ok, bye."

She hangs up the phone frustrated annoyed but happy in a way. I think ill just stay my distance to let her cool off.

We get back to the hotel and she stomps off to the room.

"Oh dear what happened?", I wondered outloud to our driver.

He didn't say anything just watched her go.

"She's not happy maybe I should leave her be for an hour or so.", I wondered.

He agreed.

I went to the hotel room to tell her,"i'll be back in an hour or so."

She said, "okay darling, i'll be fine here with the door locked. Be safe darling. I'm not mad at you, i'm just frustrated with Amy, but it'll be okay I promise. Enjoy your ride. I will call Amy and see if she wants to come over. I love you."

I say, "Okay babygirl. I'll call if I decide to sleep in the limo. Joking! You do that. Have fun enjoy the time by yourself it's good every now and then, but i'll miss you. I love you."

With that, I left for what seemed like an eternity and just as long we get back to the hotel, anxiously, I hurry to the room, open the door, she jumps in my arms, holding her close, we kiss passionately, and I put her back on the floor.

She walks to the chair, sits down, and looks up at me.

She says after awhile, "I don't know what we're going to do about Amy. She seems like the controlling, possessive type. I don't know if I can handle that. We can always see what happens and if it doesn't work out then we can always send her back here I wont allow you to buy her a house in Indianapolis if she starts up."

After a moment of silence I reply, "you're right. Whatever you want and I wont buy her a house if shit starts up i'll send her ass right back here. We have to get our stuff ready to head to our new home, Monica, did she say if she was ready or not?"

She says, "yes, she's more than ready she has her limo packed plus a u-haul jammed pack full of the majority of her shit."

I groan then sigh, "okay, Monica. Are you ready to go or do you want to stay here for the night?"

She answers with a sigh, "lets go but before we do i'll call Amy and have her tell her limo driver to start heading towards Indiana."

"Okay."

We start packing our bags. After getting mine all packed I help Monica with hers, throwing all her clothes into a bag and her newly bought items in another bag. We turn off the light, shut the door, walk outside to the limo, and off we go to Indiana. Our driver lets me know we're almost out of gas, so he finds a gas station, pulls in, fills it up, and peeks in to ask, "do you two need anything?"

I answer, "two large pepsis and a pack of marlboro full flavors, please and thank you."

He says, "Okay, no problem."

I hand him cash and he goes in to pay for the gas, pepsis, and cigarettes.

While we wait, I hold Monica in my arms while she's on the phone with Amy.

She says, "Amy we're heading to Indianapolis, Indiana tonight. We're at a gas station now then we'll be off. We'll see you there in a day or two. I know I said we're leaving tomorrow but I want to get to my new home so we can start making it a home and not live in hotels anymore. What? We will be heading back to California to let his company know our new information then we'll be back. Yes, you can stay there while we're gone. Are you sure you want to be involved in a newly married couple relationship? Yes? Okay then. See you later, bye." She hangs up with a sigh and a groan.

I ask, "what was that about?"

She says, "Amy doesn't like the fact that we're leaving tonight instead of tomorrow nor does she understand that we're newly married and would like to be in our new home instead of living in hotels for a week or more."

I say, "Well, she'll just have to get over it now wont she?!"

She nods and cuddles closer to me.

Mr. Driver opens the door, handing the pepsis and smokes to me, he closes the door, opens the drivers door gets in, and off we go. I run my fingers through Monica's hair and we fall asleep. I get woken up by the phone ringing, I look at my watch it's 11pm.

I answer the phone, "Hello? Oh hi Stephen! How are you? Good thats great to hear. Did you hear about our good news? Yes, we're so happy and heading there right now. We should get there at 5 tomorrow night or sooner who knows. What? Yes, Monica and I will fly back to California to get everything settled and shipped off to Indiana. It's 11pm Stephen why are you calling me?! Oh ok im going to hang up so I can go back to sleep. I'll talk to you later. Bye."I hang up the phone, and I go back to sleep.

About 3 in the morning I wake up on my own, I pack my new pack of smokes, opening it up, taking one out I put it in my mouth and I light it. Taking a long drag then exhale slowly. I start talking and asking questions to myself, "what are we going to do? We're newly married, there's a baby on the way, and we have a girlfriend who seems to be possessive and controlling! How am I going to handle that situation? We'll make sure it works out for the best and not the worst. If she does cause shit we'll send her back to where she's coming from."

Monica stirs, wakes up, and looks at me with a smile saying, "hey darling, whatcha doing? I heard voices so I thought i'd better wake up to find out who you were talking to."

I say, "i'm talking to myself babygirl I do this every once and awhile. I'm sorry I woke you up you can go back to sleep if you want. Its 3:30 in the morning."

She shakes her head and says, "No, I am awake for awhile."

"Okay babygirl.", I say.

I ask her, "are you hungry? Cause we can stop and get you something to eat."

She says, "Yes, i'm always hungry, im pregnant remember?"

"Yes, you are, ok we can stop", I say. "To Mr. Driver, Lets go to a fast food restaurant Monica's hungry and we dont want her to starve to death now do we?", I laugh.

He says, "Sure thing Jeremy!"

"What do you want, Monica?", I ask her when we pull through the drive thru.

She says, "Anything I don't care. I could eat a cow!"

I laugh, saying, "ok"

Passing the message along to Mr. Driver. After fifteen minutes of waiting she gets her food and she scarves it down. I look at her in astonishment.

She looks at me, wiping her mouth with a napkin, and says, "what? never seen a woman eat a burger and fries in less than 10 minutes?"

I shake my head and what she does next is pure fascination, she burps!

"Feel better?", I ask her.

She nods.

"Good then.", I say.

I see the State sign. It says Illinois.

Telling her excitedly, "we're almost there, Monica! Just a few more hours and we'll be at our new home in Indianapolis. Are you excited and ready?"

She says happily, "Yes, darling, I am very excited and oh so ready to start our married life!!"

"I think it's time to find another hotel for a few hours sleep, what do you think babygirl?", I ask her.

She answers, "yes it is Jeremy. I'm so tired and in need to stretch out my back is killing me."

"Mr Driver, will you find a hotel for the night please?"

He says, "Yes, of course."

We find one that has a couple rooms, check in, pay, grab one bag a piece, and go to our room. We strip, put on pjs, turn off the light, lay down, and we fall asleep at 5 in the morning.

I start dreaming of Monica and Amy having sex. Their smooth, slim bodies pressed against each other, touching, stroking, licking, sucking, caressing, kissing, biting. I see Amy licking Monica's sweet pussy then she finger fucks her, in and out, in and out. Monicas moaning for more, so Amy obliges her by moving her fingers in and out hard and fast.

Suddenly, I wake up in cold sweat which makes Monica turn around to see whats wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

Several hours later I'm gently nudging her awake.

"Monica, it's 10 we should probably get back on the road again. Come on, lets get our house!"

She wakes up, gets up, goes into the bathroom, changes from pjs to sweats and a tank. I change into sweats and a tshirt we head out the door with our bags where Mr Driver is waiting with the door open, we all get in, and off we go. Thinking, we should get there in 5 or so hours no more than that I would think. Monica has fallen back asleep. Damn she's sleeping a lot lately, but I guess that's normal and I soon fall asleep too.

Waking up at noon due to being stopped. I looked out the window oh we're at a gas station. I kiss Monica's cheek and I get out in search of food and drink. First, I go into the bathroom, do my business, wash my hands, and go out to look for food and drink. I grab donuts, chips, pretzels, cheesepuffs, and of course pepsi and water. I pay for the stuff and gas. The clerk says, that'll be $150 sir. I hand him the money and off I go to a waiting limo driver and my wife, who is still asleep in the limo when I get inside.

Putting the stuff on the side and in the fridge I wake Monica up, Monica, its time to wake up sweetheart. Have food. She wakes up, grabbing some donuts and a water she eats and drinks. I grab some chips and a pepsi.

I look out the window as I finish my last chip. The sign has WELCOME TO INDIANA on it and another sign that says Indianapolis 100 miles. I look at Monica and smile.

I say, "Monica we're in Indiana and 100 more miles until we reach Indianapolis."

She beams happily but doesn't say a word.

Phone rings, its 3 now, answering it, I say, "hello? Oh hi Amy, how ya doing darlin? Good to hear. We're in Indiana now. Yes we are! Wanna talk to Monica? Okay, here she is." I hand the phone to Monica,and I dont even pay attention to whats being said.

A couple hours later we pull into the drive of our new house. Monica is still on the phone with Amy, god knows what their talking about and I don't care. It's girl stuff. Ugh! We stop, wet get out, and meet the realtor for the first time ever. We all shake hands and say nice to meet you. We go in the house, look around. It's gorgeous, very old, very victorian.

Monica squeals with laughter and happiness. We go up the stairs and find the master bedroom.

"Oh, it's lovely!", Monica exclaims as she runs around telling me where everythings going to go.

I nod and say, "Yes, babygirl. Wherever you'd like."

She's still in the bedroom when I left in search of Amy's room, and I find it all the way down the hall. It's big and it has it's own bathroom too.

"Cool.", I say outloud.

Monica finds me wraps her arms around my waist, and asks, "is this one for Amy?"

"Yes.", I answered.

She laughs.

She moves around me, looks up at me, smiling with her eyes twinkling, she wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me.

I pull back, looking at her I ask,"Do you wanna make love right here on the floor, because if you kiss me like that again it's going to happen?"

For her answer she kisses me.

I take her tank off, then her bra, I get on my knees. I start to lick and suck on her beautiful breasts. Moving down her body I kiss her stomach, she puts her hands on my shoulders for support, her knees are shaking. I slide her sweats down her butt and hips, slowly, kissing the skin that comes uncovered.

She lifts one foot at a time so I can take them off, then I go for the panties, and she does the same thing. I move in closer in to her, flicking my tongue across her clit, she moves her legs apart, so I can use my tongue on her. I rub her clit with my finger then I pentetrate her. She rocks against my finger, but I stop so I can tongue fuck her. I enter her sweet wet pussy with my tongue, moving it in and out of her, slowly.

She moans loud and says, "Oh Jeremy, I want you NOW! I want your cock inside my pussy, I want you to pound me hard, slow, and deep!"

I stop and say, "your wish is my command!"

I get up stripping off my shirt, sweats, and underwear. I get on my knees again, she gets on hers then she lays down pulling me down with her. I grab her hips and slide hard and fast in her, she gasps.

She screams, "YES OH GOD YES JEREMY I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!"

I move in and out of her hard and deep. She wraps her legs around my waist, moving against me. She grabs onto my arms like she doesnt want me to let her go, and I dont. Her pussy is so wet and hot. I can't get enough of her! She moans, groans, and screams but she doesnt stop moving. Pounding her harder, faster, and deeper with each stroke. She spreads her legs wider, holding her legs with her hands I go in really deep, I keep pounding her, in and out in and out. I hold her hips as I move. She grinds against me, willing me to cum, but I will not, not yet.

Sheg's humping my cock as I pump her, so fast and hard. She's still holding her legs up when she cant hold onto her climax anymore, she shatters around my cock, I lean down kissing her as I cum deep within her.

Panting as I move off of her, I lay on the floor next to her, and she says, "Oh my god, Jeremy! You are a fantastic lover! I love the things you do to me, and I definately love the feelings I get when you're inside me."

I smile at her and I say, "You're the amazing lover, you feel so good. I love touching you, being inside you, kissing you, and everything that goes with it."

She giggles and I smile.

I roll over to my side, I nuzzle her neck, and she giggles so more. She rolls over to her side, drapes her leg over my waist, and she holds me close. I nuzzle her neck some more then I kiss her lips ever so softly.

She rolls back onto her back, I sit up on my elbow, and I run my hand up and down her body, slowly. I tell her, You look so beautiful laying on the floor naked. She blushes. I put my hand on her stomach and I begin to rub it gently. She laughs, and I look at her with a smile.

She asks me, "Do you want to go out for dinner or do you want to order something so we can eat in our new house with no furniture?"

I answer, "lets go out or i'm going to seduce you again with food on top of your delicious body."

She laughs hard.

I get off the floor, holding my hand out to help her up, she gets up, and we get dressed. She goes into the bathroom to fix her hair. I walk out of the bedroom and wait for her in the hall, she soon comes out taking my hand, and we go downstairs towards the door. As we get down the steps and by the door we take a look around our new home. It's gorgeous and huge! I lock the door as I close the door.

Mr Driver is standing outside with a smile on his face he asks, "How'd it go, do you like it?"

I smile back and say, "It went great, it's ours, and we like it a lot I think we'll be happy here."

We slide in the seat, he closes the door, goes around to the driver side, gets in, starts the engine, around the circle drive, and off we go in search of a restaurant.

I ask my bride, "where do you want to go babygirl?"

She answers, "somewhere I can satisfy our child."

I laugh and say, "okay babygirl."

To Mr Driver I say, "find a fast food restaurant and order 5 chicken sandwhiches and 5 french fries."

He says, "yes sir."

Pulling up the drive thru, Mr Driver orders, pays, gets our food and we go find a park to eat at. Getting closer to a park, we pull in, stop, open the door, I get out holding my hand out for her.

I invite Mr. Driver to join us, he accepts, walking to a pinic table, we sit down, eat, and enjoy outdoors before we go back to our new home, hopefully the first load of stuff will arrive like our beds, sheets, and covers. I called and told them our new address, it was supposed to be here as soon as possible, like today.

We get back to the limo, get in, and we go back to our new house. When we pulled up there were moving trucks in the driveway, we pull in, stop, then get out. The movers were outside waiting for us, I ask, How long have you been here? They say at the same time, 10 minutes or so.

I nod and say, "okay, thats good."

Monica takes charge and orders, "I want the mattresses upstairs, the master bedroom is the first one on the left. All the bed stuff goes in there first and foremost."

She looks at me and says, "Jeremy, I want you to tell them where the bed goes."

I say, "Okay babygirl."

I head upstairs while she takes care of everything outside.

The movers are coming up the stairs. In here, I say. They come in.

I say, "the bed goes over in the far left corner. Dont drop them! The boxes can go near the closet for now, and the dressers can go over by the wall near the door."

They say, "ok."

I leave them be, making my way back outside to my bride.

When I get outside I hear her ordering them around, I laugh, because shes definately my wife. I get my phone out and call my office.

I hear, "Hello, this is Jennifer, may I help you?"

I ask, "I don't know, can you help me? This is Jeremy."

Jennifer says, "Hi Mr. Hoosier, how can I help you?"

I ask, "Is Scott there?"

She says, "No, Mr Hoosier, he just left for the day. What else can I do for you?"

I say, "okay, thanks, this is what I need done. I need you to call more movers and tell them to get everything to my new house here in Indianapolis, Indiana. They have our address. They need to be here like yesterday. I mean all of our stuff. When Monica and I get back to California I dont want to see anything left in that house, okay?"

She says, "yes sir, I will take care of that for you!"

I say, "thank you."

I hang up from Jennifer and I call the house in California,

the maid answers, "hello this is Jeremy and Monicas residence,may I help you?"

I say, "hey sweetheart, it's Jeremy. I need to know if you're going to come live with Monica and I here in Indiana?!"

She answers, "Ohh hey Jeremy! Long time no see, and yes of course i'm coming, what do you think i'm nuts?!

I laugh and say, "Ok I need you to get your things ready to come here, because the house will be completely emptied by the time Monica and I come back to California. We're in Indiana right now at our new house. It's gorgeous! Monica loves it."

She laughs and says, "okay Jeremy i'll start packing my stuff and the rest of yours tonight."

I tell her,"No, you leave our stuff to the movers, you pack what you want and i'll get you more stuff when you come here if you don't want to get tons and tons of boxes. I know you're a packrat you always have been my sweet maid."

She laughs and says, "bye Jeremy, I can't wait to see you! I miss you!"

I respond, "I miss you too Missy! See you when you get here, cya."

I hang up happy from talking to my long term maid who has worked for me and my family for years. She was my nanny. She didnt want to leave the family so She let me "hire" her. She loves and adores Monica and Monica loves and adores her too.

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers