Life of Pits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

I was so spent I nearly collapsed on top of her but I didn't want to hurt her so I slowly began to pull myself out. "Don't Pete, please, I'm not done." She rose up on her hands and pushed against me, really hard. "Touch me again, Pete, quickly ..."

I had never seen her so animated, never heard her so loud. She slammed her tight, white ass against me as I stuck my fingers roughly into her pussy sensing that she wanted me to be as rough with her as she was with herself and I immediately felt the rewards on my fingers which were quickly covered in the wet heat of her orgasm.

When she sagged in front of me I gently pulled myself from her and she quickly rolled away and climbed on top of me and curled into a little ball with her head on me chest. "That was just unbelievable, Pete."

I wanted to know why it was unbelievable, what had been the sensation but from past experience I knew she wasn't very good at description so I just accepted her body language which, at the very least was articulate.

"Can I, Pete?"

I knew what she wanted, she seemed to always want it after our love-making. I squeezed her and soon felt her hot pee fuse us closer together.

-----

Alice had told me that once Pits got a little more comfortable in her surroundings she'd begin to loosen up and she was right, but Pits did all her loosening at work, not at home. The office seemed to have changed a lot since she joined us, it was more cheerful, livelier, happier — and more secretive.

I had notice it about a month after she started, the whispers, the furtive glances — I didn't know what to make of it because the common denominator in in all was Pits.

I found out why all the skullduggery on the Friday night of her 'pamper weekend' when I told Pits to get ready because I was taking her out to dinner. "Oh, sorry, Pete, I'm tied up tonight."

"But this is the weekend when I'm supposed to pamper you."

"And you will, tomorrow, at the barbecue."

"What barbecue?" I had a lot of plans for tomorrow and none of them involved a barbecue.

I was standing by the dinning room table. She came over, took my hand and walked me over to a chair in the living room and pushed me into it. "This was supposed to be a surprise. We're going to have an office barbecue tomorrow, all the staff, all their families from 2 in the afternoon until whenever. I've organized it, everyone's excited about it. I've planned it for three weeks. It's about time you had a social event at Kimmel's. It's long overdue." She turned and walked to the door, "and I have work to do, see you later."

I was in the same chair the next day at noon, waiting for Pits who was dressing. I hadn't really seen much of her in the past 15 hours or so. She had come back late last night and left early this morning for some last minute preparations so I had a lot of time to reflect on what she had planned. And I had come to the conclusion that she was absolutely right, Kimmel's did need a social event, we had never had one — I just didn't understand why I couldn't have been involved. And I didn't fully understand why the barbecue had to be held on the one weekend of the month when I was supposed to pamper Pits. What was wrong with the other three weekends? I was suspicious.

But that was forgotten the moment Pits walked into the room. She looked lovely, absolutely lovely. I had never seen Pits in a dress before, never once and this was a dress, a billowing sun dress, white with little yellow and red flowers. She looked stunning.

She could easily read me, "You like it."

"You look lovely, Pits." She was right in front of me so I couldn't help but reach out and touch her, on the hips. "You look like summer itself."

I tried to pull her into me, but she pushed me away and stepped back a few paces, "Do you really like it, Pete?"

"I want to take it off you, Pits."

She smiled mischievously and moved one of the tiny straps from her shoulder, then she removed the other. "I feel so sexy in this ... and I want you to see why." She was holding the dress with her arm close to her chest; when she took her arm away and shimmied her hips the dress fell down her lithe body and pooled at her feet. She stood before me in magnificently sheer bra and panties, just a hint of rose against her thin white body.

I don't know much about woman but I do know that they're at their sexiest when they think they look sexy, when they want to look sexy and that was clearly the effect Pits was looking for, her face was glowing with pride and the effect on me was instantaneous. "God, Pits, this isn't fair."

She walked up to me and stood between my legs, "We have time, Pete."

It was the first time she had ever tried to appear really feminine, really sexy and it was an absolute turn-on. I brought my hands up to her hips and felt the flimsy material, warm from her skin. I was mesmerized, dizzy from the touch, from her scent, and from her intent: she was pulling my head into her and my lips were pressed into her stomach. "I want this to be a great day for you, Pete. I want you to be proud of me."

My hands were around her now, I was feeling her ass through the panties while sucking on her stomach but I couldn't take it any more, as I got to my feet, I picked her up and I carried her into our bedroom, placed her on the bed and quickly removed my clothes.

"Pete?" I looked down at her, her brown nipples straining through the sheer bra, the brown hair between her legs beckoned through the sheer panties. "I want you to make them wet. l want you to know what's under my dress when you look at me at the party."

This got to me in ways I didn't understand. I jumped on the bed and when I pressed my lips against the thin fabric of the bra she took my hand, put it between her legs and forced my fingers to press her panties into her. I lost it. My mouth, drooling with saliva, sucked on both her nipples before pressing onto her mouth, but she wasn't kissing me back, instead she quickly reversed herself on the bed and pressed her pussy into my face. "Make me really wet before I cum, Pete," and then she took me in her mouth and sucked on me as she battered me with her pussy.

She was already wet, maybe from her plans for me, maybe from putting on the sexy undies, maybe from the action, but her panties were already soaked with her juices when I pressed my tongue against them and with her lips now sucking on me I couldn't hold back, "I'm cumming ..."

She sucked hard, put her hand around me and I was really shocked when she pumped my semen onto her bra; she was covered with the stuff and she was rubbing it into the material as if it was a cloth.

Now she had an almost frantic look on her face. I knew she was almost there. I sat up and on a sheen of her juices, slide my fingers under her panties and pushed them deep into her before massaging her clit.

Her fingers were there now, fingers from both hands and she plunged beneath the panties and joined mine and in a moment she was squealing and frantically bucking at them and I could feel her cum boil up from below, soaking our fingers and she was pulling at mine, pulling them out of her and she was sitting up, watching as she wiped my fingers and hers on her panties. Then she jumped at me, pressing her lips against mine, "Oh, God, Pete, this is so fucking exciting. Only we will know. Only we will know that beneath my dressed I'm covered in you and covered in me, too — and I don't want you to shower, either."

---------

She looked like an angel on a cloud, floating above the blue-green grass, serving, laughing, chatting, playing. Only once did I try to imagine what was beneath the cloud and when I did, the angel seemed to soar a little higher. I couldn't ever remember being happier.

------

I thought the buzz around the office the past few weeks had been about the secret (from me) party. It hadn't, I found that out in our Monday afternoon planning meeting when just before it was over Pits knocked on the door, walked in and took a seat at the end of the table from me. Clearly, she was expected because the moment she sat down John Idle, our chief planner, stood up.

"About a month ago, just a few days after she started with us, Pits came into my office. She had a file folder in her hand and a question. The question was, 'Shouldn't we be helping these people?' Then she left. I read the contents of the folder, passed it on to four others and then we all met about a week later with Pits. 'Yes,' we agreed, 'we should be helping these people,' and we set up an ad hoc planning team to determine how we could proceed." He lifted up a document. "This plan is the result. We have copies for all of you and we'd like to discuss this as the sole topic at next week's meeting." When he looked around the table he couldn't disguise his excitement which was unusual, John almost never got excited about anything. "I don't want to influence you in this project but I just can't help saying that I'm as enthusiastic about this as Pits is, and that's saying something." He put his arm around Pits, squeezed her, and sat down.

-------

I found out on Friday night. "No way, Pete, last weekend was my weekend and it was perfect. Besides, Alice is coming tonight, I told you that on Tuesday."

She hadn't told me that, I would have remembered. I took this as another excuse to prevent me from having a weekend where I can make all the decisions and I could pamper her. I was a bit pissed off: I didn't like her delaying tactics, even if I liked what those tactics were. We had dinner and I waited up until 11:30 but Alice hadn't arrived so I went to bed.

I woke up with the sun and with Pits' lips around my prick. I stretched while I stiffened and enjoyed her increasingly more skillful sucking for a few minutes then I took her by the hair and gently pulled her up on me.

"Allie arrived at about midnight," she said, as she pecked at my lips.

"Do you have plans for the day?" We had discussed this a little last night but she wanted to wait and talk to Alice.

"Look, Pete." When I looked down to read her face all I could see was the top of her head which I took to be deliberate, she didn't want me trying to see what was swirling around behind her eyes. "Can I tell you something?"

This was sounding very Pits-iful so I hesitated a moment before answering, as if I actually had a choice. When I squeezed her I felt a little dread.

"Allie and I have been good friends for a long time, right?" I squeezed her again. "Well, ..." she hesitated, then she jumped off me onto the floor, "be right back."

It was the hesitation that got me a little concerned. Pits always seemed to be remarkably sure of herself. A hesitation was very rare, and it made me nervous but not as nervous as when I saw them coming into the bedroom together, Pits in the very light t-shirt she liked to wear in bed and Alice in what I knew were baby doll pajamas even though I had never actually seen baby doll pajamas before. Pits crawled in beside me while Alice lay on the bottom of the bed seemingly oblivious that her skimpy pajamas concealed almost nothing.

There was a surreal calm in the air for the few moments before Pits spoke. "As I said, Allie and I have always been close and we got closer as we got older. We were neighbours. She had really strict parents so we never went out much, never dated ... well, not at all really until after we got out of high school when we moved into town and got an apartment together." Pits hesitated again, which gave me a chance to wonder why she was telling me this, on a Saturday morning with the three of us in my bed. She continued, but not with much confidence, "Now that we were kind of free we ... well, Allie, started to flap her wings a little ..."

Allie interrupted with a laugh, "I tried to flap my wings but Pits wouldn't let me ..."

"It was who she wanted to flap with that made me mad, I mean some of those guys were garbage, real trash and she ..."

"I was a virgin, Pete. I didn't want to be but Pits wouldn't let me go out unless we double dated and whenever a guy came on to me, well, you know Pits." I was really wondering if I did know Pits, she seemed to surprise me just about every hour. "Those years we lived together I went to bed most every night really, really frustrated ..."

"And she doesn't like to masturbate ..."

"... Never liked it, I don't know why, still don't, maybe it's because I don't have a very good imagination ..."

"So I would help her to get off." Pits was looking at me with her angelic innocence that always gave me a rush. She had a child-like way of saying things that made the outrageous seem almost normal. I don't know if she did this deliberately but the tactic allowed her to ease into subjects that normally would shock because it always took me a moment to understand the implication of what she was saying and by then she had soldiered on, as if I was in complete understanding and agreement. "We kind of did a lot of this for the two years we lived together ..."

"Two years when I remained a virgin ..."

"And we kind of liked it, liked to be together in bed. We weren't lesbians but we both liked sex and we both loved each other so it sort of seemed natural. Do you understand what I'm saying, Pete?"

My mouth was unbelievably dry and my hard-on was so stiff it hurt. I didn't know what I was feeling; didn't know what to say.

"I moved out when Allie met a guy, a really good guy and she's been with him for the past year ..."

"We're going to be married in November."

"I was wondering, Pete, well, we were wondering because Allie has read all of your stories; we were wondering if you want a group thing and this seems perfect ..."

Pits could see that I was about to object so she fended me off, "You know, Pete, you can be really full of shit at times. Don't tell me that you've dream up those stories in your head and never want to try them. Those stories are in your head for a reason, because you want to try them ..."

"That's not true. Just because I write about something ..."

"Admit it, Pete, you loved the peeing ..."

Allies eyes widened, "That was a great story, Pete, you did a great job on that. I can't wait to try it ... and the anal, too, I've never done that, either." Then she started to laugh, laugh really hard, a really sexy laugh that suited her. "Imagine. I've always been the horny sex maniac but Jen ... Pits, has tried everything before I have."

Pits had been lying beside me with her head propped up on her hand, now she cuddled into me and kissed me gently on the lips, "Let's just play with each other, like in your story. If you don't like it we can stop."

As if in anticipation of my agreement, Alice had sat up on the bed and I could easily see the outline of her fabulous breasts behind the thin veneer of her virtually transparent pajamas. As I have said, Allie is a spectacularly beautiful woman: blond, pin-up gorgeous with a really feminine, curvaceous body with wide hips, magnificently rounded thighs and ... well, she absolutely oozed fuckability.

I didn't see Pits' hand move but when I felt her fingers on my stiff prick I flinched and in that moment she pulled the covers off me and she smiled, "We have our answer, Allie."

I have never felt more exposed or vulnerable. The woman I loved had me almost roughly by the prick and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen was now on her hands and knees in front of me kissing the pre-cum off my soldier's helmet.

I had said it before, a number of times, 'Are you sure, Pits, are you sure you really want this?' and every time she made me feel like an idiot. 'Oh, totally, Pete, and you want it too, otherwise you wouldn't have written about it.' And she had been right, about the peeing, the anal and she was right about this, too, God, knows, she was right about this. I leaned into Pits, squeezing her to me, "This could screw us up, Pits."

She pushed me away, "How?" She said it as if I had uttered the impossible. She looked over at Allie, "Do you think it could screw us up?"

She looked at me with surprise, "It sure didn't screw anyone up in your story, Pete."

I don't know if they had rehearsed this, but it sure sounded like it. "We're playing with fire here," I said.

It was the wrong thing to say! They both took it as a green light and let out a whoop and Allie dove between us, turned over on her back and looked up at us, expectantly.

I knew what this was about the moment Pits lifted up Allie's top and brought her lips to Allie's fabulous breast, eagerly, hungrily, as if she had been away from it far too long. I was clearly the third party in a two-party reunion and I felt a pang of jealousy, but just for a moment because the the scene was over-poweringly beautiful: Pits nursing at a perfect breast while her best friend stroked her hair and purred. I rolled off the bed and made for the doorway.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back at Pits whose face was etched in confusion, poised over the wet nipple, "I think you want to be alone."

"Alone? What are you talking about? She's here for us, Pete, we're all here for each other."

It was then I admitted to what had been bothering me, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do?"

Pits remained confused. "Do? What do you mean, do? Do whatever you want to do? That's what this is about."

I hesitated but decided to say it anyway, "But to who?"

Pits' voice was louder than usual, as if she was trying really hard to get through to me, "To either of us! Both of us! Just do whatever you want."

"But that doesn't make any sense, Pits. I love you."

"I know that." She was making me feel like an idiot again. "Do you think I'd be here if I didn't love you and love Allie." She sat up, disgusted. "God, Pete, what do you take me for?"

She looked really hurt. I felt like a dipshit. I walked around the bed and pulled her into me, "I'm sorry, Pits, I'm just a little uncomfortable with this."

Pits pushed herself away from me and rolled over Allie's body. "Well GET comfortable, Pete, we're making love here."

Allie reached out and took my hand and pulled me onto the bed beside her but she didn't say anything, she eased Pits back to her breast.

I didn't do anything, I didn't know what to do, so I just watched. They had obviously done this before: Pits clearly knew her way around Allie's breast and she knew how to caress Allie's stomach causing it to twitch and her ass to squirm. Really, it was beautiful to watch.

"Eat her, Pete, she really loves that."

Pits' eyes stared at me as her mouth furiously sucked at the breast. The words shocked me, "God, Pits do you really want me to?"

"That was your story, wasn't it?"

I didn't know how she meant that. Was she testing me, did she really want me to stick my face between her best friends legs. I wanted to, who wouldn't, the woman was just so fucking fuckable, but my love for Pits was stronger. I didn't want to cross a line that could destroy us so I did nothing but watch Pits' fingers glide about Allie's belly, poking at the waistband of her panties. Instead, I did what I thought was absolutely safe. I took Allie's other breast in my mouth and I did put my hand on her baby doll panties and when I did I got rewarded with a kiss from Pits. "Good boy," she smiled down at me while Allie put her arm under my neck to make me more comfortable.

And there we were, the woman I love and I, both with our mouths sucking at a breast, both with our fingers wandering, me on Allie's increasingly wet panties, Pits with her fingers poking beneath the thin elastic waist band. And Allie? She lay there with her arms beneath our necks, her legs apart, her eyes staring at the ceiling, dreamily, lost in her pleasure.

Pits' eyes were closed as she suckled but I could tell she was intensely into this but it was hard to tell if she was taking pleasure or only giving it. There was absolutely no doubt about Allie, though, it was easy to see that with Pits at her tit, she was sinking into a familiar world of pleasure where she gently and encouragingly stroked Pits' hair while shuddering her pussy against my fingers.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers