Life of Pits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

For a minute or two it looked really beautiful, really loving, really peaceful but then it occurred to me that this was their relationship, Pits doing all the work, selflessly, bringing as much pleasure as she could to her best friend, while that friend lay back and took without ever really giving. Pits had said that she had often brought Allie off, not made love to her, but brought her off. I don't know why but as Pits continued to suck and slurp at Allie's breast and send her fingers deeper under her panties, this started to bother me; Pits deserved more than Allie's passivity and the more I watched her suck, the greater my sense of injustice and then I saw Allie pushing at Pits' head, forcing her down. Allie wasn't kissing Pits, caressing her, talking to her, she was forcing Pits to slide down her body, pushing her down between her legs and Pits was going, going willingly, obediently, leaving a trail of kisses down Allie's stomach.

When Pits started to remove Allie's panties, I removed my fingers and left Allie's breast and looked at her trying to read her but she hadn't changed a bit ever since she lay down between us. Her perfect face was softened by a mask of pleasure that didn't change at all when Pits pushed her face up between her legs. It was then that I realized that I was watching what amounted to a well rehearsed, well choreographed dance, the Dance of the Queen Bee, where the queen lay inert and still while the tough little drone did all she could to bring the queen the pleasure she so obviously felt was her due. This pissed me off: Pits as Allie's drone.

I had learned in our relatively brief time together that Pits is an unbelievable loving, unbelievably sexy woman who loved to receive as much as she loved to give. When I looked down at Pits her eyes, just above Allie's bushy hair, met mine and she rose up and leaned over Allie's body and pressed her cum-covered lips against mine, then she eased my head down to Allie's breast and said, "This can take a little time," and she moved back between her best friend's legs. Allie had had yet to move.

I think that's what annoyed me so I bit down on Allie's breast, angrily but with no intent to hurt her, just to send her a message, just to give her a ripple of pain in her sea of pleasure. I had no idea that she would react the way she did.

"Fuck, yes, bite me." She pulled herself away from Pits and leaned into me, feeding more of her breast to me, "Bite it, bite it hard." I did, I sucked really hard on her nipple then bit as hard as I dared and she rose up over me and forced her breast into my face, daring me to bite even harder.

She was lying on me now, pushing her breast almost angrily against my mouth and as I sucked on it as hard as I could I brought my hands down to her spectacular ass and squeezed her cheeks apart, not too hard at first but she was encouraging me now, pushing her breast at me even harder and her pelvis against my groin, and she repeated in a chilling whisper, "Hurt me, hurt me ..." so I dug my fingers harder into her cheeks, running my thumbs into her ass.

But only for a moment because Pits was prying my fingers away, "Don't, Pete."

It took me a moment to come to my senses, to feel Pits' fingers in mine and when I did, I rolled way, rolling Allie off me.

She was almost panting when she sat up, "What's wrong?" She wasn't looking at either of us, she was in a kind of daze, as if she was suddenly awakened.

"I don't like that." Pits was standing at the foot of the bed looking down on us.

But Allie didn't seem to care, she leaned into me kissing me on the mouth then she lay her head on my chest. "God, that was great."

I pushed Allie away, "What's the matter, Pits?"

"You were hurting her."

Allie sat up, "No he wasn't."

"Well, it looked like it and I didn't like it."

"Well, he wasn't."

I have to admit that I had really been turned on, and I wasn't much better now. I loved to see Pits in the nude but even with her baby doll top still on, Allie was something else again, centre-fold material. When the thought hit me I laughed, "You trust Pits, right?"

"Of course I do."

I got off the bed and went to the closet and came back with some of my ties and took Allie's hand, "Is this OK?"

It was Pits who answered. "Is what OK?"

"We'll tie her up, you know, like one of the stories I wrote."

"I don't know, Pete ..."

"Sure, it would be fun," said Allie, and she took off her top and scooted into the centre of the bed and lay down and waited expectantly.

I handed Pits two of the ties then began to tie Allie's right wrist.

"I don't think we should ..."

"Would you let me tie you up?" I was concentrating on tying the neck tie to the bed post.

"Of course I would but ..."

"Allie said she's OK with it, so what's your problem?"

"Come on Jen, it'll be fun."

It was easy to see Pits wasn't keen on it but soon after I had Allie's right leg and wrist tied to the bed post, she had her left side tied up.

Now that Allie was fully secure, I didn't hesitate, I pulled Pits down onto the bed beside Allie and I lay down beside her and pulled her into me and as I kissed her I rolled her on top of me, put my pecker at her opening and eased me into her.

I think Pits was a little shocked by this but she recovered quickly enough and she began to slowly fuck me. I had never dreamed of having sex with a third person on the bed, never mind one in shackles, but it turned me on, and it turned Pits on, too. She put her head down and quickened the tempo riding high up my cock and then slowly plunging me deep into her. In a minute I was about ready and she was, too, so I put both my hands on her ass and held her steady with me deep inside her.

"Pits?"

She had her head on my chest, and she didn't look up, "Ya?"

"Did Allie ever make love to you? Or did you just make love to her?"

She looked up now. "What do you mean?"

"Has Allie ever gone down on you?"

"She doesn't like it down there, Pete, do you Allie?"

I could see that Allie was straining a little at the ties.

"So you've helped Allie out and she's never helped you?"

Pits was looking down on me, "I never needed it as badly as she did."

"So she's never gone down on you?"

"No."

I pulled Pits down and hugged her to my chest, "Have you ever wondered what it's like? Have you ever wanted her to, Pits?"

"Ya, sure, I've wondered, but she doesn't like the taste ..."

"But she liked you to do it to her?" When Pits didn't say anything, I turned to Allie, "Do you see where I'm going with this, Allie?"

"I won't do it."

I gently eased Pits off me and leaned in and kissed Allie on the lips, "Don't worry, you won't have to," then I leaned down and sucked on her breast and put my hand on her pussy. As Pits got to her knees to watch I began to nibble at the nipple while Allie started to squirm. She liked the little pain I was inducing, there was no doubt about it. "Do you like that, Allie?" She didn't say anything, she didn't have to. I got off the bed, went to the closet and came back with a belt.

Pits was leaning back on her heels, "Come on, Pete ..."

"Do you remember the story I wrote?" I had the belt folded in two and when I let it flop on Allie's belly the two sides of the leather made a slapping sound. "I will stop the moment you tell me to." But I was pretty sure she wouldn't, and she didn't, not after the first five strokes, even though they got increasingly harder.

"OK, that's enough, Pete."

"Is it Allie, do you want me to stop?"

She was straining at the ties now and staring at the reddish irritation on her stomach.

"Turn me over, Jen. Please?" Pits didn't move. "Please," her voice was so insistent that Pits untied all the knots and after Allie quickly turned over onto her stomach she did a really surprising thing, she put her arms and legs out to make it easier to be tie-up again. "Do me up again."

Pits joined me in tying her to the bed posts, but reluctantly, "I don't like this, Pete."

"But you do, don't you Allie?" I let the belt fall on her ass and watched her squirm.

"Harder, really hit me."

"She has to be punished, Pits, for her selfishness. Right Allie?" I hit her a little harder.

"Harder, please hit me harder."

"Do you think it's fair that you make Pits pleasure you but you'd do nothing for her?" I waited and I could see her bracing for the stroke that wasn't coming.

"Hit me, please, hit me."

But I didn't. "Do you think it was fair?"

Pits was kneeling over Allie, "That's enough, Pete."

"Do you want me to stop, Allie?"

"Hit me, harder."

"But was it fair?"

"No."

When I struck her the belt made a terrific slapping noise even though it wasn't much of a strike. "What are we going to do about it, Allie?"

"Please, hit me harder?"

"What are we going to do about it, Allie."

"What do you want."

"I think you should do for Pits what she has so often done for you."

But Pits protested, "She doesn't have to, Pete. She doesn't like it so ..."

"Of course she doesn't have to, but you want to, don't you Allie?" I brought the belt down on her a little harder.

"Yes, I want to Jen."

"Now?"

She hesitated but I wouldn't strike her, "Please, yes, let me do it now."

"Pete, no ..."

For the first time I took my eyes off Allie's unbelievable ass, I looked at Pits, "You've often wondered what it would be like, she owes you and she's willing to do it. So, come on." I undid the ties on my side of the bed and Pits slowly undid the ties on her side and when Allie was free she sat up, took hold of my arm and pulled me to her and kissed me, then she turned to the other side of the bed and took hold of Pits' hand and pulled her down onto the bed and as they lay together Allie held her, pushing Pits' face into her chest. "He's right, Jen, I'm sorry."

"Pits," said Pits.

"Pits, right, sorry, Jen." Then she crawled off the foot of the bed and stood looking down at Pits.

"I've just always wondered what it felt like, Allie, I mean, you always made it seem so fantastic."

When I hit Allie on the back with the belt I did it more or less playfully, but at contact, she got down on her knees and pulled on Pits legs and Pits scooted down so her ass was on the bottom edge of the bed.

Allie was looking at Pits' pussy for the first time and she seemed more than anything, confused, uncertain of what to do. I tapped her lightly on the back with the belt twice to encouraged her. "Do it like Pits does it to you."

She now had her directions and she knew what to do, but I left nothing to chance, as she kissed along the inside of Pits' leg I got behind her and encouraged her to lift her ass and when she did, I laid the belt to it, not hard of course, but increasingly insistently and the effect on her was galvanizing. What had at first been tentative pecks along the inside of Pits' thighs became wet kisses and the rate at which they went north accelerated significantly and when she arrived at Pits' opening I could hear Pits suck in a gasp of air and followed it by a long moan.

I don't know how many times Pits serviced Allie in the two years they lived together, but I got the impression it was a lot. How many of those times after Pits had satisfied her did Allie roll over into a deep sleep while Pits had to lie awake unfulfilled? It seemed to me absurdly unfair and it was for that reason I was taking so much pleasure out of this, well, that and the fact that Pits was enjoying this so much. Watching her, it occurred to me that every hour I found a new reason to love this woman but most of the reasons stemmed from the same source: Pits was just so into life it made it unbelievable nourishing for me to be around her.

And there was another huge reason I found Pits so unbelievably exciting: she was just so animated. Now for instance: she was squirming on the bed pulling at her nipples as she forced herself against Allie's face. And Allie was enjoying it, too, she was moaning loudly while she lapped at Pits and fingering her own pussy as I stroked the belt against her reddening ass.

Pits was looking up at me now, her eyes wide, her fingers now pulling at Allie's hair but she was now almost still and I knew she was about to cum so I stroked Allie a little harder and a little quicker and she started to scream into Pits just before Pits let out the long deep groan that I knew signal satisfaction and I was glad it was over: Allie's ass was pretty red and I sure as hell didn't want to over-do it.

Pits' legs were draped over the edge of the bed as Allie sat up, turned and kissed me on my stiff prick, then she took me in her mouth and sucked on me as Pits watched us, while she gently stoked her pussy. It didn't take me long. I gave Allie a warning but she ignored it and when I started to spasm into her, she gripped my cheeks and forced me down her throat.

-----

There were people on the elevator so we didn't say much on the way back to the apartment after seeing Allie off but when we got into the living room Pits pushed me onto a chair and climbed onto me.

I had been worried about this moment ever since Pits took Allie's breast in her mouth. How was our threesome going to change us? Would two days of thrills be worth the risk? As she cuddled into me I waited for her to say something, but she didn't so I asked her the question that had been on my mind ever since Allie first walked into my bedroom with Pits. "Did you plan that?"

Pits leaned up and kissed me on the lips, then went back to lying against my chest. "No, at least, not until Allie arrived on Friday night. We were talking about the stories you had posted about us, I had told her about them over the phone awhile ago. She had read all your other stories, too. She thought they were really hot. That's when the group thing came up and we agreed that if it was OK with you we could sort of combine the lesbian story with the group story."

"That must have been hard on you having to service her all those times and getting nothing in return ..."

She looked up at me and smiled mischievously, "Well, it wasn't as if I was getting nothing. She has a fabulous body and I liked to do what I did to her, but, ya, there were a few times when I lay awake ... but how did you like it, Pete? I mean I know you didn't want to do it, at first, anyway."

"You are beautiful together ..."

"Why didn't you have sex with her?"

"I didn't feel right about that, didn't know how you would feel about it, either or Allie, for that matter."

I had been unconsciously caressing her bottom. She got off me, took her shorts off and her top and got back on me, squirming into me like she does. I loved the feeling of Pits' ass through her panties and she knows I do. "I want Allie to be a part of our life, but only if you want it, too."

"What do you mean a part of our life?"

"She's going to marry Frederick in November. She loves him, I mean, she really does but ...," she gave me her dreaded hesitation, forewarning me that I was about to be shocked, "he travels a lot and ...," again, the hesitation, "he's not the best in bed." She quickly followed this up with, "When he travels she'd like to come and see us or we could go down and see her and you know, sort of continue what we've started, so ya, Pete, I want you to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you." She let the words sink in, then she emphasized them, "Ya, there's no doubt about that." Then she looked up at me and smiled.

------

Pits usually biked to work in her courier uniform so we had to make a quick trip home after work so she could change before we went out to dinner. Ostensibly, we were going to celebrate her victory at work: her idea found unanimous approval among the Planning Team and that alone was reason to celebrate. But that wasn't foremost on my mind. I opened the little box after dessert and was about to ask her to marry when she put her fingers on my lips to quiet me. She then pulled the ring from the box, and without looking at it pushed it on her finger. "As far as I'm concerned, we've been married for weeks," and that was that.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers