Life of Prince Pepe Peyronie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pepe's host changed position and soon he was standing erect and vertical, if not curving a little to the right. Once again, he spotted Tom and his gang exploring a new body-scape and they seemed to be enjoying themselves too. Long slender fingers surrounded Pepe, soon to be followed by the now familiar red cushions which soon parted to allow the soft slippery stranger within, to play. His shaft was kissed and fondled and it was not long before Kitty wanted to play with Pepe. Kitty's bush concealed a secret that had hitherto been unknown to Pepe. The appendages below Kitty parted to reveal a pair of lips which were wet to the touch. Pepe's head stroked the lips as he passed them and the two appendages closed, trapping Pepe. He had passed straight through to the other side! He was trapped but his shaft was held tightly. Movement was limited but Pepe was comfortable ... for the moment!

The appendages parted and with the skilled slender fingers assisting Pepe, Kitty's now dripping lips were being pressed hard against Pepe's shaft and head. Pepe thought his head would explode with the excitement -- he loved those lips, the wetness, the smoothness and the sight of them. Pepe was about to be introduced ... to the sport of spelunking!

Those skillful fingers then directed Pepe's head to the space between those delectable lips. Pepe was a little worried at first as the darkness between them appeared small, but soon it grew bigger and Pepe's head was thrust into the dark tunnel. It was wet, it was smooth but even better, the sides of the tunnel moved and gyrated, gripped and squeezed him; not only was Pepe's head enjoying this experience but the new and exhilarating feeling against his shaft gave him the complete and unbridled pleasure. This was heaven. He had never contemplated that such a sensation was ever possible; he had no time to think about his earlier exploits with the cushions, or with the Spike's recollections. Nothing could be compared to what he was enjoying so, so very much. He wanted it to go on forever, thrust after thrust as his head was thrown into the depths of this tunnel only to be partly withdrawn and then thrust deep within, again and again.

In the meantime, Bill and Ben were having the time of their lives. Pepe's enjoyment was infectious; they were being pushed against the lips, kissed if you will, again and again. They knew Pepe was having the time of his life and they wanted in on the action too. They had a plan; they would retract and then perhaps they would have a chance! They tried and were partly successful when movement slowed and sometimes stopped. That familiar feeling was returning and a rush was felt from within. The climactic moment had arrived, Bill and Ben were frantic and soon Pepe would enjoy the collective ecstasy of both Kitty and Pepe from within the tunnel. Kitty gripped Pepe hard and flooded the tunnel as Pepe shuddered, jerked and surrendered his issue. Both were exhausted as Kitty held him firm, savouring the feeling of having Pepe so close, so deep within. Pepe did not want to move, he was feeling particularly sensitive almost to the point of pain and simply wanted to lay there awhile and recuperate. All earlier memories had become insignificant compared to this most recent of experiences -- he was content, warm and had found his nirvana. The exhausted Pepe rested and gradually his resilience softened. Kitty pulsated and squeezed him tight, not wanting Pepe to go. Somewhat satisfied Bill and Ben released their pent up tension and dropped, they were spent. Kitty and Pepe remained together for as long as possible in the darkness -- neither would forget this event, the stuff of legends.

This experience was to be the first of many, many such similar experiences. Prince Pepe would learn much more, and during his life, his favourite would always be the comfort of Kitty. He especially enjoyed Kitty's special attributes. He especially loved her occasional baldness when her complete beauty shone though and the smooth silkiness of skin and succulent lips. Pepe loved seeing her dressed up, sometimes covered with soft fabric, so sensational to the touch, sometimes transparent but always sexy. Kitty was sensational. Pepe also enjoyed being hugged between the mounds that Tom's gang had been raving about and of course the occasional wrestle with the soft slippery stranger hiding behind those luscious red cushions!

Prince Pepe, the roue, would be exercised regularly and so thoroughly that at times he worried about his health. As time passed, he noticed changes to his posture, he was no longer straight when he stood erect and his host became worried. Pepe's somewhat embarrassed and shy host sought expert help and what followed was a spate of inspections by unexciting fingers and a few bright flashes. It was a worrying time for Pepe but eventually, his unique affliction was given a name -- "Peyronie". Pepe was surprised, as this was his surname! Should this give him cause to worry? His host seemed nonplussed and Pepe took solace that his somewhat novel shape or stature was a gift ... of sorts. The affliction was real and actually, rather than affecting the lifestyle to which he had become accustomed, it actually enhanced it. During his life, Pepe had learned the location of Kitty's particular sensitive spot inside the tunnel. Frank and Spike had first alerted him of its presence and this G-spot was the very spot that Pepe's head was now pointed. In Pepe's eagerness to please, whenever he grew excited, his head went straight for that spot, to rub it to massage it from within the tunnel. Whether that was by design or otherwise, Pepe did not care but he was happy and he was confident and what was more important, Kitty was ecstatic too, accepting and welcoming Prince Pepe Peyronie, whenever possible. And so Prince Pepe Peyronie entered a new phase in his life. The word soon spread and Kitty came to play often. She was demanding and he was designed to satisfy her desires. His life was everything that Pepe wanted -- he loved to excite Kitty, he loved to satisfy Kitty and craved Kitty's company -- nothing else mattered. He was content and life was good.

12