Life on Short Notice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

She swallowed, her throat moving behind the black nylon in such a sensual way. "Yes, Sir."

Oh, the shiver that ran through me to hear a woman call me that. And not just any woman, but a woman of normal height. And one that was this incredibly sexy. And one that was my landlord. And one that was ... oh, dear God, I'm going to have a stroke!

Releasing her breast, I moved my hand down her side, across her hip enjoying the softness there. I had to kneel a bit but when my hand slipped under her, our eyes were on level and only inches apart. Her lips were right before mine, open, begging for a kiss, and I so badly wanted to do that very thing.

"Oh, please."

My fingers slipped between her open labia and the wet warmth was a gooey pudding of her passion. She gave a moan that I breathed in we were so close. I got to share in her desire as I slipped two of my fingers a bit deeper, cupping her whole sex in my palm.

I leaned forward, let my lips brush hers but moved past that kiss to by her ear, the unshaved bristle on my jaw brushing her smooth face. Unfortunately, that move was too much for my short arms and my hand rode up her puffy, hairless mons and cross her belly leaving wet trails to and past her belly button.

By her ear, I whispered. "I want to hear you orgasm. I want to hear it while I'm fucking you. Will you undress me?"

She was nodding her head, leaning her face into my shoulder and pressing her head against mine merging her blonde hair with my dark brown.

"Please. Oh, yes please"

I stepped back just enough and this time I did kiss her. My hands went into her hair, holding her face to my lips, my fingers clenched in her long blonde locks controlling her. Amelia's hands came from around her back and attacked my pants, ripping the button open and clawing at the zipper. Luckily, I was wearing a T-shirt; her sexual haste would have destroyed a button-up.

Amelia had me naked faster than I had ever been undressed in my life. My clothes seemed to vanish off of me. For a moment her hands were behind my back holding me to her as we kissed, but then those long fingers slid across my side, tickling me, and went back behind her back. She took ahold of the improvised choker again.

Stepping back, I looked at her. She had lowered her head.

"Sorry, Sir. I touched you without your permission."

I had to hide my smile. Amelia was a sub. An honest-to-god submissive and she was letting me play the part I had always wanted. She and I had surpassed any sort of repayment of injury and humiliation before she ever removed her bra. This was an adult woman wanting me for my sake and for the sake of pleasure. Suddenly my many fantasy dreams of being a Dom deserted me, and I was left standing naked and feeling completely unsure of what to do. If her face hadn't been downcast she would have seen it in my expression and spoiled this for us both. I steeled my features took a deep breath and tried to think my way clear of my insecurity-driven hesitation.

"And how do you think I should punish you for doing that?" I took each of her nipples between my fingers and applied pressure. She arched her chest out, driving soft cushiony pillows of warm skin against my hands.

"Perhaps ... Ah, yes ... perhaps, Sir would make me suck him?" her face was so wonderful with just a hint of pain making her eyes tighten, her lips twitch. "Then I would both be punished and give him the pleasure I tried to give without asking."

I saw then that her eyes were on my cock, hard and twitching with eager need, and she was licking her lips wet in anticipation.

Ha! My cock in her mouth was not going to be a punishment for her. I hid the grin that wanted to build at the look of hungry desire on her face. I stood as if considering that even as my brain was screaming at me to hurry up already.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Come over here."

I moved to the couch and stepped up onto the cushion. Standing there, the back of the couch against my calves -- my naked butt on top of that cushion -- I was at the perfect level for that eager mouth. She moved swiftly, rose moved and knelt. She leaned her slight belly against the front of the couch and her breasts were pressed against my knees. Amelia looked up at me, her mouth open and less than an inch from touching the head of my cock.

"Shall I use my hands to give you more pleasure, Sir?" My wonderful landlady brushed her hard nipples against my knees "Or would you prefer just my mouth?"

"Just begin, I'll tell you if I don't like what you're doing."

"Yes, Sir."

As she leaned forward I came to realize two things. In my young sex life I have been blessed, given that I am what I am. Some people with dwarfism are virgins well into their twenties but not me. I had been the object of a few curious females. Girls that wanted that one wild story to tell, one day when they were older, about how they had "fucked a midget" when they were in high school. Yep, that was one of the things I realized, as Amelia took me deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth. Licking the underside of me like mad the whole time. Sucking as if to consume me totally. Working her throat in a massage that was indescribable.

The other thing was that I had been dating girls ... not women.

Oh, dear Christ on a purple penguin, what I have been missing out on.

Alright, I suppose I should share with you exactly what it felt like to have this delightful woman's mouth running up and down me. The tight pressure of her soft lips, the wet torturous sensation of her tongue lashing me from top to root. Yep, I should tell you all of that. I should, but at the moment I was a bit too busy moaning like a banshee in a bear trap.

I've never had a woman go after my cock the way she did. Eager. Hungry. Here wasn't a girl that had been talked into doing something that she thought was dirty. No this was a woman doing something she loved and I could tell that she was enjoying herself. Enjoying not only what she was doing but what its effect on me was. I could feel her chuckles along the length of me when I moaned her name. I could even tell when she smiled.

Cold air bathed me and looked down to see her watching my face.

"This isn't your first is it?"

A soft grin on my panting face, I shook my head. "No. But it is by far the best I've ever had."

Amelia blushed with pleasure and gave the end of me a lick. "Thank you. I've always enjoyed doing this for a man. I think I get about as much out of it as he does. I'm dripping just listening to you." Then she faked a shocked look, covered her mouth with her fingers and looked ashamed while trying to hide a smile. "Sorry, sir. I think I need to be punished some more."

And back into that wet furnace of a mouth, my cock went.

Okay, any dreams of being a photographer, traveling the world, seeing things no one has ever seen and capturing them forever on film ... all out the window. I want to be a professional stand here and get my cock sucked by this woman. That is my new career path and I will work diligently toward that dream. I'll put in long hours, I'll climb any type of ladder -- believe me, I have practice at that -- and I promise you, I will be the best in my chosen field by the time I'm thirty.

Oh, my ... yes, the very best.

"Amelia ... I'm ... I'm--"

"I know, Sir. Please don't hesitate."

Her mouth cupped the end up me, her tongue curling up like a pink boat ready to catch all I could give. I felt her fingers tighten on my ass cheeks, pulling me closer to her and her nipples were like hard pebbles rubbing on my knees.

My orgasm began at the tip of my left little toe.

And let me tell you all ... that little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way home.

From the very core of me, I felt an emptying -- rather like a dam breaking and an unstoppable rush flowing out -- and that feeling became a soul-rending moment of divine pleasure from which I was not sure I would ever recover. And equally, I was sure it was my last moment, that this wonderful woman had killed me with a blow job. Even as my cum was plastering her tongue and lips white, I saw my obituary flash before my closed eyes.

Gordon Everett, age 19, a resident of Woodland Village Apartments died on April 2nd, 2017. Mr. Everett passed far too young from this world but he was found with a smile from ear to ear so he must have died happy. The cause of death is currently under speculation.

Speaking of smiles, I opened my eyes when I felt the tip of Amelia's nose tapping at the end of my cock to get my attention. She grinned up at me, parted her lips and showed me a small lake of my cum on her tongue. Then she smiled at me tilted her head back and slowly swallowed all I had given her.

Oh, my fuck yes.

She pursed her lips, gave me a peek to show me her mouth was empty and then cupped a missed drop up from her breast with a finger and swallowed that too.

Oh ... damn.

Then Amelia began leaned in, parted her lips, took me back into her mouth and began to suck my cock hard for more cum. Hard.

"OH, SHIT!"

Holding onto the couch and her head I was torn between never wanting to move and wanting to try and get away. Then the hard suction became a soft nursing upon my softened cock, with her tongue caressing the head now instead of lashing it. I expected her to stop any second now, but she didn't. On and on she lipped me, teased me and there in her mouth I began to harden again.

And the harder and thicker I got, the stronger she worked me.

Finally, when I could get no harder, she slipped off and looked up at me, smiling.

"Sir is pleased with me?"

"Beyond pleased."

She snuggled my hard cock between her cheek and her shoulder, nuzzling it, kissing my wet skin. Then she turned her head and rested her face against my stomach, as sensual a thing possibly as had ever been done to me by a woman. It was that relaxing of self, the seeking of comfort that closeness can bring. I realized then just how lonely this woman must be in her day-to-day life if she was asking such of me, here and now. I softly brushed Amelia's hair between my fingers.

"Ten years is a long time," I said holding her closer.

After a moment she moved her head a little, a nod done without releasing her hold on me. Then I heard a murmured "Yes, Sir."

I let her hold me for several minutes. Enjoying the warmth of her, the comfort that she was both giving and taking, after the week I had, I was certainly in need of such.

When at last she sat back and looked at me, I smiled at her and she at me. Amelia looked down at the hard cock bobbing before her and grinned.

"I've forgotten what a man your age was like ... Sir. May I have some more of this?"

Stepping down from the couch, I took her hand and urged her towards her feet. "All you want and more. Follow me."

When she saw that I was tugging her toward the bedroom, she grinned. "Yes, Sir."

Happy as a schoolgirl, this woman who was possibly twice my age began to tug at my hand now pulling me toward the soft, flat, bed where so many naughty things could be more easily done. Or at least more comfortably. As we piled into the bed together I found my face right before hers and was met with an incredibly raw kiss that stole my breath. Then she giggled. I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at the fact my feet only reached to about the middle of her thighs.

"Well this is novel," she said running a hand across my hip.

I shrugged. "It's my norm. Nose to nose my toes are in it; toes to toes my nose is in it."

She giggled then squeaked when I moved a foot and tickled beside her mons. Her eyes went wide; she grinned and took hold of my cock in a firm grip.

"No tickling!"

"Alright, no tickling," I agreed.

"Oh, god what am I going to tell Gracie? Oh, hun, you know that guy you tried to pull a prank on who made me beat your ass with a strap, well yeah ... I fucked him. I'm such a terrible mother." Her hand did not for a second stop its massage on me.

If she was looking for me to contradict her, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not after the shit her daughter put me through. Leaning in, I teased her nipple with my mouth. Suckling softly. She thrust her breast toward my lips and moaned deep in her throat. The sound spurred me. I moved to her other nipple. When it was teased wet and proud, I began to kiss my way across that flat plane of warm, white skin. Her hand went to my head, curling her fingers in my hair, neither stopping me nor pushing me faster. As I kissed my way across the rise of her little mountain, my lips brushed a tight shaved stubble of platinum blonde hair, then I was nibbling at the wet skin.

Her long legs parted wider as I settled myself between them and when she caressed my spine with her heel and urged me on, I smiled and let my tongue lead the way to heaven.

And heaven it surely was.

Now, as I've said, I've had a few girls my own age in my bed. Indulging my enjoyment of oral sex here at my favorite restaurant isn't anything new. They have one and all, been straight out the shower smelling of nothing more than soap, clean linen and hints of perfume. Any scents from the girl herself are faint; with small differences between each girl being, of course, a given.

Amelia was dripping wet, rich with an animalistic musk that drove me wild and she tasted of nothing if not raisins and wine. I know that sounds odd. It took me by surprise as well but imagine a crisp semi-sweet wine. That sweet-astringent taste of wine, the one connoisseurs wear out thesauruses trying to describe, but that isn't really a perfect match for any of their fruity or flowery comparisons. You know the taste I mean. Now imagine having a mouthful of that wine, swallowing it, and then chew some raisins.

Anyway, that was what I thought as I gorged myself on this woman's passion-born juices. Lust, need and desire ... coupled together with my own eagerness to please her enough to make this not a one night of pleasure, but a reoccurring event for month, or even years to come ... gave my tongue a skill I don't think I normally have. Or maybe ten years without made her more vocal in her praise of me.

Or Amelia was being kind and faking it because I suck at this.

I hate ideas like that but they always come to me at the worst times, like when I'm trying to eat pussy like a porn star. Hum, anyway what was I talking about?

Oh, yeah ... wine and raisins.

Licking her labia open, I used the tip of my right thumb to keep her outer lips spread as I tasted and lashed her clit. It was prominent, something I've not encountered before but found mildly enticing. If not a little homophobic thought inducing. However when I took that bud between my lips and Amelia clawed my scalp, possibly pulling my hair out by the root, I lost the power of higher thought.

A willing slave to this woman's building orgasm, I worked like a house elf licking everything in sight clean. I realized as her hips bucked her ass off the bed, smashing my face into her pussy and my nose into her clit, that I was not in charge here. Being a little person had never been an issue with sex before. In fact, it had attracted the girl to my bed. Now I was concerned that she'd toss me off the bed as her passion crested.

Something that was approaching rapidly if her moaning was any guide. But then I was proven to have been concerned for no reason. She didn't buck me off. No. Amelia wrapped me with those long, long legs and pulled my head in against her wet lips and then held it vice-like with her warm sweaty thighs. I was smothering and to happy didn't care.

Then her second orgasm hit, chasing the edge of the first like lemmings off the cliff. It shook her completely. Her leg on my back fell away and her whole body went limp for a moment then shivers and twitchy spasms shook her. Her eyes met mine across the length of her and the sexiest smile I had ever seen graced a woman's lips. Then I felt her begin to pull at me, urging me upward.

"Come here, lover. Please don't make me wait any longer to feel you inside me."

Moving between her legs I settled my knees under her ass just a bit, her hands were there gripping me, guiding me into her, before I could have had a chance to even try to do that myself. It was then, as I slid my cock into her warmth, that my being a little person fell away. Here, in this position, I was every bit as powerful and tall as those that normally tower over me. My hands caught her thighs and I pulled her to me as I thrust.

"Oh, yes. Oh, please."

Watching her spectacular breasts move with every motion, I smiled seeing the pleasure I was bringing to her. It was written across her face. Spoken in words, written in lustful looks, parted lips, naughty smiles and a shimmer of sweat making her brow shine in the faint light filling the room from the hall. The harder I pumped Amelia the more she urged me on, either silently with upward grinding of her hips, or vocally with pitiful pleas for more.

"More. Oh, Gordon, please more."

What can I say? I was more than happy to do that very thing. Call me a generous person, but I was inspired by her lusty urgings to perform to my finest effort ... alright, who am I kidding? I was humping her like a drunken monkey fucking a football.

What? It's not my fault rhythm and coordination goes to hell the closer you get to an orgasm. I was doing my very best and I have to say that wasn't bad. There were no complaints voiced. And, since I had already come one tonight, I did hold on for the whole eight seconds before I did my impression of a broken-tipped exploding can of whipped cream.

Yeah ... I came pretty hard.

Um, I'm sure people have a beer bottle's worth of semen spew out the end of their penis. Happens to men all the time.

"Let me get you a towel."

Looking like the return of Goo Boy, I got out the pool and left wet footprints down the hall and back as I fetched us some of the clean new towels my mom got me as a housewarming gift.

Amelia was looking at me with an expression that was priceless.

"What? Sorry."

She shook her head and lifted her dripping hand away from her crotch. "I was naked in a hot tub once, I set down on a spray jet and it shot water all the way up inside me. I might have been just a bit wetter than I am now."

"You ... naked in a hot tub sounds wonderful."

She blushed as I handed her a towel, then rolled her eyes at my roaming gaze. I dried myself with one then laid a second clean towel down next to her and crawled back into bed.

"How long have you been a sub?"

For a moment I wasn't sure she was going to answer, but then she tossed the nasty towel toward the clothes hamper and eased back to lie beside me. "About since your age. Right out of high school. I was dating an older guy and he was curious about the Dom lifestyle. It didn't last, he and I, but I got the taste for it and, well, I liked it. Being a submissive. Sometimes anyway. How about you? I know you haven't been a Dom for long." She giggled. "You need to work on it."

I shrugged and turned on my side towards her so that I could look at this beautiful woman. "It's always been a bit of a fantasy of mine, I guess. The whipping scene in the movie Waxwork is fully to blame. That one scene could always get me hard."

She smiled. "I can understand that." Amelia ran a finger across my chest. "For me, it was a movie called Quills that always got me hot." Her hand crept own to cup my balls. "Who doesn't dream of indulging every spasm of lust? I can help you to be a Dom, if you like."

"How could I say no to a woman with my balls in her hand?"

"I wouldn't know." She gave me a squeeze that was almost uncomfortable. "I do have to warn you, I'm not always a submissive." She leaned in by my ear and I felt her teeth catch my earlobe for a moment then she whispered. "I'm a switch."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers