Life on the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and Sister On the Farm Alone.
7.2k words
4.53
82.9k
56

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 2 of this story, Hope you all like it. I went through it a couple times looking for mistakes, I know there will be a couple, but there should not be that many (Famous last words) Just be kind. My time is limited for writing, and I would rather write than edit constantly. The comments you leave keep me going, and rating it for what you like is good too.

*****

Chapter 2 - Brother and Sister On the Farm Alone

When Ron woke up the in the morning he found that he was in the same position he found himself in the previous morning, spooning with his sister. He soon discovered that they were both naked. His cock hardened at the very thought of what they had done the night before. They had not had sex, but they came very close to it. Right now he was just enjoying holding his sister in his arms, her body felt amazing, and his cock was again pointing down between her butt crack. It was amazing he wasn't out of control horny right now. Ron was horny but not to the point he had to cum. He squeezed his sister tighter to his body, feeling her breasts with his hands.

Feeling Ron's movements aroused Ginny from her dream. She had been dreaming of seducing her brother and it was turning into him seducing her. They were dancing and she could feel his cock pressing against her. He was holding her tight, and then she realized she was naked, and he really was there. The events of yesterday flooded her mind in a wave. Turning to meet his eyes, she said to her brother, "Good morning, I slept so good last night, Thank you."

Ron replied, "You are so beautiful, I wanted to wake you up, but it was so nice to hold you."

Ron's rock hard cock was pressing into his sisters crotch as they both kissed. Ron could feel her pubic hair tickling the head of his cock as it made its way deeper. Ginny only, moaned as the tip of his cock touched her clitoris. She moved so that it went up and down along his shaft, once finding her opening and she was tempted to just impale herself on it. Instead she let it pass by her pussy, rubbing her clit up and down the length of her bothers cock. They were both getting excited, and both wanting more while not wanting to stop what they were doing. His cock was getting slick with her juices and she had it running down the back side of her legs. With His cock trapped between her legs rubbing her clit, she was getting so close. She started moaning more, "Oh.. oh... mmm.. I love you... yes.. just ... oh... damn... yes... "

Ron felt her tense up and felt her orgasm as his own started. He was shooting his load between his sister's pussy lips as she was cumming. Truth be known, his cock head was bumping her anus with and every stroke. Ron's cum was now spewing onto her from the tip of her clit to her anus with each stroke.

About that time the phone rang. Ginny jumped out of bed and rushed down the hall naked to get it leaving Ron's slimy wet cock shriveling in the cool morning air, and a wet mess between her own legs and running down her thighs. Ron Joined her as naked as she was and they both talked on the phone with their parents, they are going to spend the night again as the parts never made it in that day and to remind them of the chores to do. Ron was holding Ginny to himself as they talked, his cock starting to harden.

By the time the siblings got off the phone he was hard as a rock again. Ron all but pleaded with his sister to come back to bed but she declined telling him, "You made a total mess out of my .. ah.. anyway I need a shower and we have chores to get done and you really need one too."

Ron hung his head saying, "Okay."

Heading to his room he heard Ginny say, "You know we can share a shower."

Ron perked up at this and the two headed into the bathroom where Ginny got to see one of the most amazing things she has seen in her short life. Her brother lifted the toilet lid, taking his cock in hand and proceeded to urinate. She stood watching and she could feel herself getting more and more wet, and having the urge to pee too. Oh to Ginny that wasn't the amazing thing, when he was done, he shook the last couple drops out of his cock, and bent down and lowered the seat before flushing.

Ginny said, "That is amazing, if I only knew all I had to do was watch you pee to get you to put the seat down I would have been doing that for a long time." She then sat down and relieved her own bladder.

While Ginny was adjusting the water, Ron came up behind her placing his cockhead on the entrance to her pussy from behind before she could stand back up. Before he made his entrance though she stood up and said to him, "Ron, I love you, and I want our first time to be more special than this. I do want to make love to you, but let's do it this evening after we eat and our chores are over."

Ron totally agreed with her logic but was more than grateful when she soaped her hands up and took care of his hard on in the shower. When they were done and drying off Ron turned to her saying, "I love you, and thank you for that."

"No problem, I enjoy feeling that ahh... Cock of yours..", Ginny replied smiling, "Almost as much as I do feeling you licking me ... ahhh... down there.."

The two ate in record time, and got their chores done by noon leaving them the afternoon to enjoy. Ginny said, "I'm going to go shower and get this grime off me and then I want to go for a swim, care to join me?"

Ron answered, "Yes to both." He smiled as he dropped his pants to the floor and lost his shirt as Ginny was doing the same.

Ginny said, "Remember don't try anything. Just be with me until later."

The two showered quickly. Ron washing every little crack he could find on Ginny, and she did the same to him. By the time they were done each knew the others body very well.

Now life on the farm is not like you might think. Sure, there are animals, and maybe not all the luxuries you might have if you were in the city. And the house wasn't an old farmhouse by any means. Their parents didn't have to farm to exist. Their dad works for a book publisher evaluating books to see if they are worth trying to market, and their mom edits people manuscripts. The house is actually pretty nice, not a mansion, but they have a great backyard, with an in-ground pool, a hot tub, and a nice sunning deck. The really nice thing of being in the country is no one can see you for mile, if you want to get naked it's up to you.

Ginny said, "I'll be right back, just going to grab my .. Never mind I was going to grab my suite, but No one's home to see us."

With that said the two walked out to the patio where Ron blindsided Ginny pushing her into the pool. The pair had a blast playing in the water, and to their surprise Ron was not erect all the time. The horse played a lot and it was great. Just to lovers not in a rush to do anything but have fun. Each touched one another, they hugged, they kissed not like new lovers but like a couple that really knew one another for a long time.

When they got out, they each took a lounger, looking over at Ginny in amazement at her beauty Ron said, "I can't believe how long I've tried to sneak a peek at you."

Ginny asked, "Was I everything you thought I would be?"

Ron replied, "More, you are so beautiful, I never thought your body would be so nice to touch. Actually I never thought you would let me touch it."

Ginny said, "I knew you tried to peek and it made me feel attractive and wanted. Thank you for giving me this afternoon."

Ron and Ginny were both lost in thoughts, in love with someone for the first time in their young lives.

Ginny was glowing in the later afternoon sun, she was sleeping on her stomach. Ron's gaze was on her beautiful ass and how perfect her body was. He decided to let her sleep for a little bit and went in to start something for supper. He really didn't want to dress so he just tied an apron around himself and went to work on supper.

When the food was done, he went out and woke Ginny up with kisses to her butt cheeks, working his way closer to his prize, and then he playfully nibbled on the inside of her thigh saying, "If you don't come and eat with me I might just have to devour you!"

Ginny flipped over onto her back, and pulled if face into her pussy and said, "Go for it." Giving him about three licks of her pussy before adding, "Something smells great!" followed by her getting up and going inside.

Ron had cooked his world famous spaghetti-ala-fradio and they had a good meal together, eating in the nude. Ron was thinking he could get use to this so easy. His sister was so easy on the eyes. A little dab of sauce fell on Ginny's left breast, and she just reached down with a finger and scoped it off followed by sticking her finger in her mouth and sucking it off in a very suggestive fashion. Ron went having a fairly placid cock to hard in record time. It was hidden under the table and he ignored it as much as he could. Ron loved the effect she has on him.

Seeing the reaction of just his eyes at her licking her finger Ginny took a dab of his sauce and dribbled it on her other breast and said, "Can I get a little help with this please?"

Ron was p on his feet and over to her as quickly as he could, bending down and licking the sauce off her breast. Ginny was in heaven when he found her nipple, and his hands started wondering. She was needing more than just some playing around, Pointing to her pussy Ginny said, "I think a little might have went down there."

Ron replied, "Let me have a look."

With that Ginny scooted her chair back and spread her legs and Ron being such a good brother was doing a very intensive search of her pussy with his tongue. There was not a drop in her wonderfully red pubic hair, but the search was on and soon his sister was really getting into being searched. Ginny had her right leg up propped on the table to allow him access, with her hands on his head, running her fingers through his lush fiery red hair Ginny could tell she was getting close. Taking Ron by the ears, she pulled his face to hers, kissing him on the lips. Tasting herself on his lips as they kissed just made her hornier. She broke the kiss off and said, "Ron, I want you to be my first, and I want it now, but let's move upstairs. Give me ten minutes and come up to my room."

Ron watched her cute little ass leave the kitchen, at the door she blew him a kiss. Waiting the longest 10 minutes of his life was actually a hard thing to do. He cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and even wiped down the counters. He left the kitchen calling up to his sisters, "I'm on my way up."

Ginny called back, "Just another couple minutes."

The wait was killing Ron, but he knew she was worth it. He was in love with his sister, and while they needed this step he was kinda scared. There were a lot of "What if's" What if he was bad in bed, or What if she got pregnant, what if their parents found out and what if they actually fall deeper in love. As he was thinking about this last part Ron realized it was too late for that he was in love.

Ginny broke his thoughts by calling out, "Okay, I'm ready."

Going up the stairs he all of a sudden felt more naked than he has ever been thinking to himself, "Am I ready to lose his virginity. Yes, I am ready, I love Ginny and we will never hurt one another. What is it like, I know we've played some now. " Ron's last thought before entering her room, "Will I be any good."

Ginny was on her bed on top of her comforter, dressed in a white teddy, with matching white panties. The teddy held her breast on perfect display, her nipples just visible thorough the sheer fabric. Her red hair draped down over her bare shoulders spilling onto the white fabric. Her beautiful face just glowing with anticipation. The panties were a sheer white with a few wisps of her pubic hair sticking out the sides, the red pubic hair contrasted on the white material stood out. Ron sat on the bed beside his sister, admiring her body. Ron actually thought that Ginny looked more beautiful like this than she had totally naked out by the pool. Ron took his sisters face into his hands, bringing his lips to hers in a kiss that brother and sister should never know. A jolt of electricity took both of them by surprise as they kissed, each then knowing that they were much more than just sibling.

Ginny lay her hand on Ron's leg as they kissed. Ron saying, "You look so beautiful I don't know here to start."

Ginny saying, "Remember I'm a virgin, so go slow."

Ron added, "That's two of us, tell me if I do something wrong."

Ginny slid her thumbs under her panties and slid them down her freckled legs and Ron watched. Yeah, he's seen her naked, even tasted her pussy, and came all over it but this time the intent is for much more. He's going to make love to his sister. Spreading her legs Ginny kissed her brother and brought his body between her legs, with the swollen purple head of his cock at her entrance she urged him on.

Once the heat of her pussy touched the tip of his cock it didn't take much urging, he slowly slid into her until their pubic hair touched. Ginny held her brother tight inside of her with her legs wrapped around his back and his chest pulled to her. She was expecting there to be pain, but there was none. All she felt was just a little discomfort at being stretched and heat of his cock inside her. When she finally release her hold on his neck he started pumping slowly at first, feeling his cock inside her was amazing. So much different than in her hands, or her mouth, she could feel the ridges, the stiffness but yet soft texture of his cock.

When Ron felt his cock enter his sister he knew this was where he wanted to be. Her pussy was hot, wet, and tight around his cock and he was hopeful her was not going too fast or anything else wrong. He could tell he wasn't going to last very long. HE felt his balls tighten up readying to deliver their very first load of semen into his sister's waiting vagina. He moaned out, "I'm about ready to .. Cumm..."

Ginny said, "Cum inside me, it's okay."

That was all it took for Ron. He knew it was too fast that she wasn't there with him but the pleasure was too much to contain. Ginny felt the hot blasts inside her pussy, and even though her body wanted more she was very content. She found the love of her life and gave her virginity to that person. Ron lay on top of his sister until his cock popped out of her with a slurping sound. He rolled off of her onto his back and Ginny moved to lie on his arm, her arm draped over his chest her leg wrapped around his, with her leaking pussy on his thigh. Kissing him Ginny said, "I love you, Thank you for waiting. Today was really great!"

Ron replied, "Thank you, I love you more than anything, this was great. " He kissed her deeply, taking her tongue into his mouth and sucking on it until Ginny thought she might cum from just that. He slowly moved down her body, removing the top of the Teddy and devoting himself to the worship of her body. The sacred mounds of her snowy white breasts surrounded by a sea of reddish brown freckles were a site to see laying her with her. Lightly he ran his hands over them, feeling the soft flesh below his palms while letting his fingers slide over her the pink topped hills of her nipples. He kissed the valley between her breast bringing them in to encase his face and then moving his mouth to her rock hard nipples, slowly twirling his tongue around each in turn.

Ginny was loving every lick, feeling the different textures of his lips, the top ad bottoms of his tongue, and when he lightly nibbled on her nipple she moaned and felt herself get even wetter. When Ron started downward he came across her navel, her life line that fed her while she was growing inside her mother. Now Ron was nibbling on her stomach, his tongue darting into her navel causing her to writher with pleasure.

Ron was hard again, his erect member pressing her lower leg as he worked his way down. As his face was nearing the holy triangle of life he could smell their combined juices from earlier but that did not deter him as he was determined to bring her to her orgasm. Crossing over her matted red pubic hair, his nose being tickled by them, Ron puckers his lips kissing her clitoris. Sucking it into his mouth he tastes his own juices mixed with his sisters, the taste was beyond belief not disgusting like he thought it might be but musky and exciting. Her legs wrapped around his head resting on his shoulders and back as he continued to suck and lick on her clit. Ron thought about something he had seen on the internet, and slid his finger inside his sister's vagina, feeling her folds and other squishy parts. It didn't take long for his actions go get their reward. He felt her contract on his fingers, and then her legs tightened around his neck, forcing his face into her pussy as she came, she twisted to the side and finally came to a rest. Ron managed to survive and removed himself from her grasp.

Ginny was lying on her stomach, while Ron started lightly rubbing his hands across her back, turning into a massage. Ron got overtop of Ginny to massage her shoulder and this was good until moving down his cock found the crack of her ass. Ginny being Ginny started to move causing him to slip in-between her cheeks. She moved so that she was now presenting her ass to Ron to massage. Which he did, the feeling was great in his hands and he was getting more and more ready for her.

Taking hold of her hip pulling Ginny to her knees in what is called Doggie style, Ron brought his cock up to meet her ass. Not being very experienced, he blindly placed the tip of his cock up against her anus. Ginny said, "Woah! Wrong hole."

Ron replied, "Sorry." Lowered his aim, and entering her pussy from behind, "Better?"

Ginny was beside herself, "Oh .. Hell yes." She started pounding back against his thrust. The Sound of their slapping bodies was echoing throughout the room. After about 5 minutes of this Ginny declared, "Fuckkkkkkkk... I'mmmm "

Ron was close himself and as she started he started his own orgasm. When he finished squirting he pulled his still mostly hard cock out of her and rests it on her ass telling Ginny, "You know my dear sister, you have one fine ass."

The two lay down and snuggling, kissing and talking for a while before falling to sleep still wet and sticky. They awoke to the sound of the phone ringing in the hallway and it was light outside. Ron made it to the phone before it stopped ringing. It was their father saying they will be back in about 3 hours and they got a surprise for them.

With this news the two siblings started cleaning up the house, retrieving their clothes, etc. still naked as the day they were born. They hopped in the shower to wash the dried evidence of sex off of themselves. Pulled the bed clothes off of Ginny's bed and got them in the wash. They both finally got some clothes on and redressed Ginny's bed and sat across the table eating breakfast as their parents walked through the door.

Their Parents ate with them and thanked them both for being such great kids, and made a comment about how nice the house looked.

Their Father said, "I told you we had a surprise. Well while we were in town we were bored and decided to book a vacation. My brother and his wife are coming out to mind the farm and we are all going to a Caribbean island for two weeks."

Ginny asked, "When are we going?"

Mom responded, "We leave out Friday morning."

Ron said, "Wow that is fast."

Dad added, "Well we got a great deal on it and couldn't turn it down. We could only get 2 rooms though. So you two will have to share."

Inside Both Ron and Ginny were smiling but Ginny said, "Really. Two weeks locked up with him?"

Mom said, "I think you will live and maybe even enjoy the company."

Ron said, "Come on Sis, it will be fun besides how much time will we spend in the room."

12