Life on the Farm Ch. 05

Story Info
The After Party.
2k words
4.49
30.7k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - The After Party

The dance went well the rest of the evening. Paul's advice to his son served him well, watch the girls dance the fast ones and drink. The girls were not to be outdone kept up a good momentum with both dancing and drinking. The couples stick with dancing with their own partner, and both women are getting worked up and they are not the only couples that are having a hard time (pun intended) being good.

As the midnight hour approached couples started to escape to a little more private location, be it their own rooms, a quiet place by the pool, or out on the beach. This didn't go unnoticed by the DJ who started playing more and more slow rhythmic music, what Paul used to call make out music. Ginny and Ron was out on the floor, lost in themselves, Ron was holding Ginny in his arms, one hand on her ass, the other cupping the side of one boob, running his hand down her side to her hip and back up, their lips locked is a mortal battle to consume the other.

Paul and Macie watched them for a while and started making out in the booth themselves. Macie had just wrapped her hand around Paul's erect cock when Ron and Ginny came up and Ginny said, "We are going back to our... Woooah.. Way to go mom. You should take that to your room too."

Macie said, "I'm not sure I can make it that far. Those drinks are pretty strong."

Ron said, "They are shuttling people back in those golf carts if you want it."

Slurring his words a little Paul said, "Good idea my man.. Jolly good idea. Let's get on the trolley and get to kanoodling in private."

Ginny said, "Paul, I never knew you are English when you are drunk."

Ron said, "Lets get the bloody show on the road then and get some major shagging in."

Macie said, "God save the queen!"

The got a cart back, it stopped at the cabin first, and Paul and Macie decided to join the young couple for another drink. No one needed it, but they did it anyway. They sat out on the patio by the pool. The cool breeze on their naked bodies felt great. They watched as their neighbors swam in the pool, the woman was amazing, and the guy, well he was a guy.. The girl was calling him in, and he swam on his back, naked, full mast up to the steps leading into this cabin. The foursome clapped as the guy go out of the pool, bent at the waist and took a bow almost falling back into the pool before the woman grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. A few minutes later they heard the slapping of flesh and the moans of pleasure.

This got Ginny going and before Ron could react she was on her knees sucking his cock into her mouth as their startled parents watched. Ron leaned back rolling his eyes into the back of his head and is loving sister sucked his cock down her throat in front of their parents.

Not to be outdone Paul got on his knees and buried his face into the perfectly smooth pussy of his wife. The sound of the two couples combined with the occasional slapping of flesh from next door was working everyone up into a frenzy.

Macie took Paul by the hand and moved inside saying, "Let's give the kids some privacy." They made it to the couch before Paul took her around the waist and kissed her like he used to kiss her when they were in their late teens. Macie started to drop to her knees when Paul managed to lay her down on the couch and in one swift movement buried his cock into her fevered hole and started pounding her. The alcohol for a change was doing him the favor of keeping him from cumming too soon.

Out on the patio Ginny had mounted Ron and was ridding him cowgirl style while fingering her own clit. Across the way someone yelled, "Ride'm girl." This slowed her down, she wasn't sure why but she didn't want to be watched by someone like that. She got off Ron, when his cock came out of her it was with a wet plopping sound. Taking his hand she pulls him inside crossing the living room where they saw their parents fucking. Their dad was really giving it to their mom good too. Ron to the opportunity to bend Ginny over the recliner, sliding his swollen cock into her pussy from behind. They watched for about a minute and Ginny pulled way and took Ron into the bed room where she tossed him down and mounted him again cowgirl style. Riding him with her breast bounding in the air out of control until his hands came up to grip them. Ron had a wonderful view that anyone that has ever had a red head will understand. His cock was going into the flaming bush of creation and felt on fire. Ginny started to cum and she gushed. She thought she peed on him but Ron said, "Did you just squirt?"

Ginny said, "I think I did." With that Ron flipped her onto her back and in time with the slapping in the other room pounded into her until he came. Rolling off of her after he filled her, the both fell alsleep.

The next morning Ron woke with Paul and Macie standing at the foot of the bed admiring the mess. Paul said, "That was some night, I can see you leaking out of your sister right now."

Ron sat up to look and said, "Ah.. Yeah, it was some night for sure... and I need some aspirins or something for this headache."

In the mini-bar Ron found something in a bottle called, "Hangover-be-gone" with a warning to only take one. He downed the bottle and went back into the bedroom where their parents was still admiring his handy work. The hangover cure was working so Ron stepped back out and grabbed three more, one for each of the others. Ginny was stirring now and he handed her a bottle and she drink it down asking "What is this?"

Ron said, "it's a hangover cure, and it works."

Paul and Macie each took one, and within about 20 minutes and after showering they all felt human enough to order breakfast.

Macie had to ask, "So how long have you guys been, ah.. you know... A couple?"

Ginny said, "The night before you went into down and your truck broke down you were having sex and it got noisy and Ron let me camp out in his bed for a few hours and we sorta woke up with his hard on poking me, and I helped him cum and a few days later we both wanted a little more and we fell in love. I love him mom, I really do."

Ron added, "And I love her, and we were both each other's first, and it's been great. This was a drea vacation for us."

Paul said, "I thought something was up when we walked on the beach, I mean how close you two were, you did look like lovers."

Shyly Ginny asked, "You guys are not disappointed or mad or anything like that are you?"

Macie said, "No we are not, you guys just need to be careful who knows, a lot of people think incest is bad."

Breakfast came and went and the couples decided what was going on for the day, They had a blast with their parents around, everyone teased everyone, and the nudity was never an issue. That's sort of a like, when they went parasailing Ginny and Paul went tandem, By the end of the flight Paul had managed to make a mess on Ginny's back, he didn't cum but had enough precum to make it messy. Ginny later joked about it, but that was all it was. Paul and Macie really did like looking at the kids, and they continued to role play from time to time, but it was never sexually with the four of them even when they returned to the farm.

The vacation like all vacations was way too short and they had to get dresses, opening their clothes suitcase for the first time getting ready for the world of their farm life again. Okay, granted it was a kind of a life of luxury. Paul talked about a few ideas of things to do with the farm.

How much detail does one want? We are Skipping a lot of sex, and a lot of details, lets start out to say that, when they got home The arrived a little early and found their uncle and his family naked by the pool, and everyone joined in the naked romp. Lisa and James did not come out for another year that they were a couple, and Ginny and Ron told no one else either. The farm was getting to be a hassle and the family sold it to a developer than turned it into an upscale community with 24 different homes and as the town expanded into a city the rest of the farms in the area followed suite.

Paul and Macie bought into a small resort along the coast and converted it into a nudists resort. Not as fluffy as the one they visited here but pretty nice. Ginny and Ron went to school, Ron got a job for a software giant and made a killing in the stock market before deciding to retire at the ripe age of 29. For all her schooling to become a nurse, Ginny decided to be a stay at home mom, they bought ahouse on the beach in Oregon near Salem along a private beach where them and their family continued to enjoy the nudist lifestyle. They continued to travel, sometimes with their parents to other exotic beaches in other countries, and even back to the resort featured here.

The end

Please comment away, I know it ended quickly but where do you go from here, They came out to their parents, The parents are content with them, Babies, etc.. It's a dream of mine to live on a nudist beach so that's where we wound up. If you have never been to a nude beach I suggest you go, its not anything like you would think, actually they are very non-sexual. Sure I see some videos where they are spied on over cliffs and all, but that's more rare then you would think. As for as incest, I'm an only child and can only think what it would have been like coming of age with a sister.

Someone commented about JK Rowling and I actually did think about doing this up as a fan fiction of harry potter, but the mood left me as there are lots of it already out there. Sure it sounded fun and I will probably wish I had someday. My stories so far have been off the cuff stories that I plan to go over someday and turn into real stories, especially the paradise one. I feel so much can be done with that one, I got so much negative feedback about the zombies, but I want someday to turn it into a real Zombie story, maybe even doing away with the incest part. Who knows maybe a mainstream book, Time will tell. I have a long ways to go for that I know. Maybe when I actually do retire you will find me sitting naked under a palm tree overlooking the ocean writing a best selling novel.

Oh the thought of tying the Gland eating Zombies into this book was there... I just didn't feel it for these people.

So what's next, maybe a Mind control novel, or some government experiment, maybe a spaced based story line, Aliens, Mother Son story, Father Daughter, maybe a spy story?

Thanks to everyone for reading, commenting and rating my works. I know I've left a lot open for the internet bullies. But I'm okay... I'm tough.