Life on the Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer he looked, the hornier he became, until his dick had grown to its maximum length and size. It was even bigger than yesterday, if that was possible - due to the injections, no doubt. Maria stared at it.

"Oh, you're nice and big! Did you get bigger since the afternoon?" She touched it wonderingly, and Kyle let out a soft groan at the hucow's gentle touch. Maria giggled a little - she liked giggling, it seemed. "Heehee. You have a nice penis, Kyle." she said frankly. "You felt so good in me when you were milking me! And it's going to feel even better now, when we're not strapped for time...gently now!" she said, guiding him into her. "That's it...slowly..."

He slid inside the hucow in a single smooth motion, and Maria let out a moan at his entry.

"Ooohhh, that feels good...so good! A bit slower, alright. Don't hurt the baby." He nodded and continued his motions, letting Maria take the lead.

He understood the wisdom of her words as he began fucking her in earnest - he felt so strong, so virile, so alive! All he wanted to do was possess this beautiful hucow in front of him, fuck her so hard that she collapsed screaming around his rod. But his human mind kept his lust in check, and so he kept his thrusts slow, long and languid, relishing in the feeling of Maria's hungry pussy around his dick. Her belly pressed down on him at the apex of each stroke - a new feeling that was not altogether unpleasant.

Now that he had no duty to do, he took his time with Maria. He paused after a minute or so of movement to kiss her and fondle her massive mounds - actions that had the hucow moaning in need and desire. He alternated thrusts and touch until his lover was a shivering mess of need, imploring him to finish her off.

Who was he to deny a lady? With a few more strong strokes, they reached their climax almost at the same time. He came first, painting the hucow's insides white, and a few seconds later she moaned and cooed as she came. While Sylvie was a screamer, Maria was quieter, her climax washing over her in gentle waves.

"We made a wet spot! Don't worry about it, cleaning detail will get it." noticed the young hucow.

Maria looked up at him shyly. How she managed to be so cute with what seemed like a river's worth of spunk dripping from her, Kyle didn't know. But he liked it. On a sudden impulse he reached out to enfold her in a crushing embrace, which Maria returned enthusiastically.

"That was nice. Now we have to sleep for tomorrow...unless you'd like to rest here with me?" Kyle nodded that he would, and the hucow beamed at him.

"Mmmmm! It'll be so nice to have a big strong bull to sleep with." They had to shift around a bit to find a comfortable position that both avoided the wet spot (no WONDER the bed was so large...) and made room for Maria's tummy, but they managed eventually. Then both bull and hucow drifted off into a pleasant slumber.

12