Life Raft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still looking up at the jumpers, but Rudy caught me looking at what he was doing with his hand as Jessica and I went by. He gave me a wink. I smiled and gave him a discreet thumbs up.

When we got to the top it appeared that Ethan was about to jump in, but Sabrina yelled from down below.

"Hang on up there," she said. "I wanna see a package comparison."

I noticed that her speech was somewhat slurred. The Heineken evidently hadn't been her first beer of the day.

"Never mind my wife," Rudy yelled, "She's a sloppy drunk, but I'm cuttin' her off now."

"Oh come on, don't be weenies," Sabrina insisted. "I've always wondered which of you two is hung better and this is my big chance to find out."

"Like you'd really have to wonder," Kirk said. "I'm the horse around here."

"Yeah right," Ethan said. "When I do love scenes, my costars live in fear that I'll get excited and poke them in the eye."

Love scenes? Costars? Now I suddenly realized why he'd looked so familiar. "Hey wait a second," I said. "Are you Ethan Crest?" All six of them laughed. At least Jessica looked surprised too.

"Gee, so much for my being 'The next Tom Cruise'," Ethan muttered, grinning at least. "Yeah, that's me."

"Sorry I didn't recognize you, but you're a little out of context here. I'd have figured you'd live in Hollywood or something."

"We do," Fiona said, "but Ethan had a minor part in a Western out here four years ago when I was pregnant. We joined a local La Maze class and that's where we all met. They invited us to go tubing with them when Ethan had a day off from shooting and we had a great time. We drive back every year to cruise the river with them. It's like a tradition now."

Wow, they all had kids. I don't know why that caught me by surprise. They were all within a few years of my age and if not for that ugly encounter with the mugger, I would have been a parent too.

"We always go late in the day, though," Ethan said, "to avoid the big crowds. Getting mobbed was an ego boost at first, but it gets old for an Iowa farm boy like me."

"I'd imagine." I was impressed. I didn't follow the Hollywood scene much, that whole crowd always seemed so insular that it really surprised me to see one of them loose in the wild without an entourage. He just seemed like one of the guys.

"Enough chit-chat," Sabrina yelled up to us. "Let's see 'em."

The guys looked like they were going to blow her off, but then Lisa grabbed Kirk by the waist and turned him to face Sabrina. Not to be outdone, Fiona did the same with her hubby.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Ethan muttered to Kirk.

I chuckled from behind them, glad it wasn't me, but then felt hands on my waist, moving me up to the line. "Come on, big guy," Jessica said, "you're not getting out of this either."

One of the many downsides of being light-skinned is that even a minor blush is very noticeable. I'm sure I must have been beet red as I stepped up next to the other two.

"Hmm, it's hard to tell," Sabrina said from below.

"Here, how's this?" Fiona said, reaching around Ethan's hip to grasp the head of his cock with her fingertips. She stretched it up toward his hip bone to show its length. I just saw this out of the corner of my eye, mind you. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"Check it out," Fiona said. "Pretty nice, huh?"

Not to be outdone, Lisa reached around and did the same for Kirk. Then I felt something slide along my hip, and Jessica's hand was on me again, reaching down, gently gripping the head, and lifting my member up for inspection.

I turned my head to the right. "Guys, how did we end up like this?"

"Don't look at me," Ethan said, flashing his Hollywood smile. Had I seen that earlier, I think I would have recognized him. "Your Jessica was the one that started this."

"Yeah, but it was Lisa that talked the rest of the girls into going topless," I said, returning his grin.

"Hang on just one second there," Kirk said, smiling and defending his wife, "it was Sabrina who insisted that we all had to get naked."

"I heard that," Rudy said from below. "I do seem to recall, though, that it was Fiona who stripped first and declared the rock a no-clothing zone."

"Well, however it happened, we're all up here with our dicks being held up for comparison," I said.

"Ain't life grand?" Kirk snickered. I heard giggles from behind us.

"Damn straight," Ethan said, flashing those impossibly white teeth again.

"Well?" Kirk yelled down. Rudy was covering his eyes. Sabrina was squinting a bit, so she got to her feet and walked up closer to the rock. My blush only got worse.

"Well, I'd give the edge in thickness to Kirk, the proportionality trophy to Ethan, and length definitely to Sean, but you all pale in comparison to my man. Come here, Rudy."

"Oh no you don't, woman. I want no part of this."

"You aren't going to chicken out on me, are you hon? These men were brave enough to show off the goods, so don't you go being a 'fraidy cat."

That's a blatantly unfair tactic for a girl to use on a guy, but it's usually quite effective. Sure enough, Rudy groaned and got to his feet. All three of us guys turned and walked away from the edge of the rock as Rudy came closer. The contest was already over.

"Check it out, sisters," Sabrina crowed, and the girls all crowded to the edge.

"Okay," Lisa said, awe in her voice, "I think we have a winner."

"If it's all the same to you, Sabrina," Fiona said, "I'm gonna let you keep that one to yourself. I'd start bleeding if I got within six inches of that thing."

"Amen to that," Jessica muttered, primal fear in her voice.

The girls were busy ogling Rudy, who, despite his earlier protestations, seemed to be enjoying the attention. Then Kirk nudged Ethan and then me, nodding toward the girls with a conspiratorial look. All three were lined up along the edge with their backs to us, side by side. Again, it was a frankly breathtaking sight. Kirk grinned and put a finger to his lips, then walked up behind Fiona, gently putting his hands on the bare hips of the wife of a man who'd been voted People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive."

Fiona was an actress herself and looked the part with her long blond hair, gorgeous face and perfectly proportioned body. She snuggled back against Kirk, obviously thinking he was Ethan.

Ethan gave me a look, and I smiled and nodded. He went up behind Jessica and did the same thing. I was both gratified and a bit jealous as she leaned back against him comfortably, but I was busy myself, placing my bare hands on Lisa's nude body. She felt very nice.

Lisa pressed herself back into me and I felt her naked flesh against mine, from knee to chest. My manhood was comfortably wedged into her butt crack. I followed Kirk's lead and wrapped my arms around her, feeling the bottoms of her substantial breasts against my forearms. This was fun but a bit bizarre, and, as always, I worried that things wouldn't end well.

The fact that I was four or five inches taller than Kirk didn't seem to register with Lisa. She, like the other girls, was busy staring at wildly outsized male genitalia. Sabrina was horrifying them with the blood-spattering tale of how Rudy had managed to deflower her with that thing after the senior prom. They either didn't notice the mismatch of couples above them or were very good poker players.

Fiona was oblivious, but when Ethan tried to wrap his arms around Jessica she could evidently feel that he was shorter than expected.

"What the..." she said, turning her head and catching the three of us at it. "You dweebs," she laughed, to my relief amused rather than upset as Ethan let her go and backed away. Fiona whipped around as Kirk let her go, then grinned and play-slapped him across the cheek.

I was unwrapping my own arms from around Lisa, but she had other ideas. Grabbing my wrists, she placed my hands directly onto her large breasts and looked down at Rudy. "Okay, Big John Holmes, I heard you down there. You don't think my boobs are real? Well I'm going to have an unbiased third party give you his opinion on that." This close to her, I could just detect the smell of alcohol on Lisa's breath. It wasn't just Sabrina who was feeling a little loose.

I looked at Kirk, who grinned and nodded, then to Jessica, who just rolled her eyes. I went ahead and squeezed, jiggled, and otherwise gave Lisa's breasts a rather thorough test drive. They were amazingly similar to Amanda's, despite Lisa's being probably five years older, and a mom. "These are the real thing," I reported, though deciding that I probably should keep examining them, just in case.

"See?" Lisa said to Rudy.

"Oh, I don't know. I might have to feel them for myself."

"Sorry, but I think I'm only going to let one new man a year fondle me," Lisa said. "This is pretty good, though." She sighed and leaned back into me a little more, playing it up. I took that as an invitation to keep going.

"Hey, what about me?" Fiona said, turning her head to look at Kirk. She lifted her arms a bit, inviting him to give her the same attention.

Seeing how Lisa was enjoying herself, Kirk evidently didn't feel the need to ask his wife's permission. Getting a nod from Ethan, he stepped up and proceeded to give Fiona the business.

She was trying to hide it, but I could still read Jessica's turmoil. She knew the logical and fair thing would be to invite and expect the same treatment from Ethan. She was obviously worried, though, that the famous actor would find her relatively tiny breasts unworthy.

Ethan evidently had no such qualms though. "May I, Jessica?" he asked. If he was just being polite, it didn't show.

"Sure," she said, mightily relieved.

Two hundred million people worldwide (including me) had seen Ethan handle his costar's bare breasts in last year's R-rated mega hit. I should have been at least a little bit prepared for the sight of Ethan reaching way up and gently wrapping his hands around Jessica's small, firm mounds. The sight should have been almost comical, since at five foot nine at best, Ethan was a lot shorter than Jessica, but it actually turned out to be amazingly erotic.

Kirk and I were just playing around, but for Ethan, it was obviously different. He was worshiping Jessica's breasts the way I had. I could see that Jessica knew it too. I was glad that Fiona and Lisa were still looking down at Rudy.

Then one of Ethan's hands slid down the front of Jessica's long torso and I could see him run his fingers through the long silky hair at the top of her bush. Her eyes were huge and she looked at me with a "what do I do now," expression. She wasn't fooling me, though. Ethan was a man who could have had his pick of any number of Hollywood starlets, and the fact that he was obviously taken with her was seriously stroking her self-image.

The whole thing happened more quickly than the telling of it, and I could see the moment that Ethan's conscious mind caught up to his galloping hand. He realized what he was doing and whipped it back to the relative safety of her breasts. He looked over at me with guilty eyes, only to see pure mirth on my face. His relief was palpable.

"I don't know about you guys," Ethan said, "but after having experienced the merest taste of this fine young lady's charms, I need to cool off a bit." He let go of my Jessica entirely, but I noticed as he backed away from her that he'd become quite erect. He took two long strides and jumped into the river.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said in Lisa's ear before releasing her. Kirk backed away from Fiona as well and I noted that he was as flaccid as I was. I jumped in right after he did, with the three girls right behind us. Two of them popped right up to the surface, but Jessica was down for a bit. I was treading water, but then felt a soft, cool hand wrap around my manhood as Jessica slid up the front of me and kissed me firmly on the mouth. We kicked over to where we could stand and I wrapped her in my arms so we could continue our kissing.

Ethan and Kirk had immediately swum to their partners as well and it seemed that all involved wanted to give -- and get -- assurances that the impromptu events up on the rock had been strictly for fun. The three couples were almost equidistant along the edges of the deep section.

"I'm so sorry about that," Jessica whispered, obviously worried about my having seen her allowing another man to touch her in that way.

"Don't you be sorry, I'm the one that was fondling someone else."

"Yeah, but you guys were just screwing around. Ethan had an erection. I could feel it plain as day."

"See, it's not just me that thinks you're sexy as hell. You were the hottest woman up there."

I was gratified that she didn't try to argue with me. "Shouldn't you have been at least a little jealous, Sean?"

"Oh I was, but that pales in comparison to the pride I feel at being the one whose cock you're holding right now." I hadn't been actively thinking about it, so it was standing hard at attention. Feeling that, she began to stroke me surreptitiously.

"Do you mind?" she asked slyly.

"You have all day to stop."

"I've never done this," she whispered. "Is this how?"

"God yes," I murmured. After a year and a half, I was on a hair-trigger. If I didn't concentrate on getting my arousal under control, this wasn't going to take her long. On the other hand, that wasn't such a bad thing under the circumstances, so I decided to just relax and let it happen.

"So how was Lisa?" she asked softly. She wasn't missing a stroke. I was now having to really concentrate just to be able to speak coherently.

"Big and fluffy, but those things are gonna be down around her navel in ten years. I like yours better," I said, taking one in my hand and giving it a gentle caress.

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"And quickly," I murmured, now feeling the beginnings of my impending release.

"Are you going to come?" she said, seemingly shocked that she had the ability to do that for a man.

"I could hold out a lot longer if I tried, but that wouldn't be polite in mixed company."

"What should I do when you, uh..."

"I'm doing it now," I said, feeling myself slip past the point of no return. "Just hold me."

"Oh my God," she murmured in wonder, looking down between us. The pool was clear enough that she could watch as my semen burst free into the water. Then I sought out her lips and we kissed deeply as I came. It was all I could do to maintain decorum and not moan, yell, or thrash like I wanted to. The sensation was glorious, not the least because it was Jessica who'd done this for me.

The other four were making their way to the beach, but we remained for another couple of minutes, kissing while my erection subsided.

Finally, we came up out of the water. Rudy and Sabrina had resumed their places and the others had joined them, sitting the same way with the women cross-legged in the arms of their men. Jessica and I did the same.

We were all arrayed around the cooler as if it were a campfire, and the women were casually displayed for all. Fiona had obviously given birth via C-section, explaining the one-piece suit, but all of them obviously took pride in keeping their bodies fit and desirable. Our nudity had kind of faded into the background.

"Grab a couple of beers," Ethan said to Jessica and me. "We obviously brought more than we should have."

"Thanks," we said in unison. Jessica leaned forward and grabbed us a couple of brews. I twisted the tops off of both of them and handed one back to her. She tipped it back and took a long draught.

"Ahh, my first legal beer," she said happily, smacking her lips.

"What?" I said.

"Yup, I turned twenty-one yesterday."

"But you graduated college already."

"Yeah, I skipped third grade. They couldn't keep me challenged."

"That's awesome. Will you be my birthday buddy? I turned twenty-four yesterday."

"Absolutely I will," she said happily, turning her head to give me a rather nice kiss. Ethan broke into a rowdy version of the happy birthday song and they all joined in while Jessica and I blushed.

"You guys all really surprised me up there on the rock, getting' all handsy and stuff," Sabrina said when the song was over. "I was just messing with you, but you actually did it."

"Yeah, and I missed it," Rudy grumbled, obviously unhappy at having lost out on his chance to fondle another woman's breasts with spousal approval.

"Awww, that's true," Sabrina said sympathetically.

"We should be fair. Would anyone mind?" Fiona asked, looking around the circle. Seeing no dissenters, she took Rudy's hand and placed it on her breast.

Seeing that he was happily concentrating on what he was doing with his hand, I mischievously took his other hand and brought it up, placing it on my own chest. He enthusiastically ran his thumb over my nipple for just a moment before he realized that something was wrong. He looked over and when he saw what he was feeling, jerked his hand away like he'd been burned. Everyone laughed good-naturedly, then Jessica generously took his hand and placed it on her own breast instead.

Rudy smiled, now quite mollified. "Okay, I'll admit it, that was some funny shit there, but I get the last laugh because I'm the only one who's gotten to feel the boobs of three of the four of these lovely ladies."

"Maybe next year you'll complete the tour if I decide to prove my naturalness to your satisfaction," Lisa grinned from the safety of the other side of the circle.

"I'll look forward to that. I say we make this a tradition," he said, getting nodded agreement from the others. That sounded like a lot of fun and I was sure they'd enjoy themselves.

Now satisfied, Rudy put his left hand on his own wife's breast and his right hand back on his beer. That seemed to say that it was now okay, and for the rest of our time in the circle, us guys were allowed to touch our own partners' breasts at will. Nobody abused the privilege, and Jessica seemed to really enjoy my very gentle and public caresses.

We all relaxed and just enjoyed the company of like-minded people. Lisa was an architect and Kirk a textbook writer. Rudy was a civil engineer, while Sabrina happily stayed home, raising their three kids. Fiona still did some small acting roles, but was mostly concentrating on their twins and completing her third novel.

They were all fascinated by Jessica's account of trying out for the Olympic team. I was impressed by her ability to put so much effort into athletics while also finishing near the top of her college class. I was equally impressed by the amazing feel of her incredibly sleek, firm and naked body pressed back against mine.

Lisa was really interested, so Jessica went ahead and told the sordid details of how she'd become stranded.

"Well, they had an empty tube with them when they came by us," Kirk said when she'd finished. "They obviously had no intention of waiting for you to catch up."

Fiona shook her head. "People like that just piss me off," she muttered, getting a full round of head nods in agreement.

Then Ethan asked Lisa about the concert hall that her team was designing, and the conversation shifted to what everyone else had been up to over the last year. I was impressed with all of them. This was a really awesome group of people.

We talked for at least an hour, but all good things must come to an end.

"Well, I hate to say it," Ethan said, mostly to Jessica and me, "but we really need to be getting on the road in a bit here. We've still got dinner ahead of us and we all have sitters that need to get home tonight. You two are more than welcome to join us at Hank's, though."

1...678910...12