Life Really Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ Billy I feel as if my cunt is gonna explode. Damn you sure do fuck nice."

"You are so wonderful to fuck, My Darling Julie. I must tell you I love you so very much and have since before I enlisted. I really want to be with you wherever we end up. We'll just have to find a way to placate Mom, but I'll never allow her to disrupt our love."

"My Darling I love you too, not only that I am in love with you all the way completely."

I kissed her lips as we fucked each other in our first mating. Life was beautiful, the world was singing. She gripped my ass cheeks in both hands, bearing down till it hurt. I increased my speed, making our breaths come in jerks. She grabbed my neck and plastered her lips to mine in an open-mouth wet kiss with so much tongue. I groped her little tits, rubbing the nipples.

"Honey I feel I'm getting close. The fireworks are about to light off! Oh shit, fuck me baby. Fuck my hot wet cunt. Come in me, make me pregnant, I wanna carry our child."

I knew she was on the pill so this was all drama but it was still hot as hell. I changed my position slightly so my pubes and cock were stimulating her clit. That did it, the rocket soared. She grabbed my neck tightly and screamed my name. She became rigid not breathing. I heard a lot of 'Oh, ah, shit, fuck'. Then she slumped in exhaustion. I left my hard cock in her pussy letting her relax.

She caressed my back and butt murmuring words of love. She slowly came around then started humping back on my cock. I resumed fucking her but at a more leisurely pace. She seemed to enjoy it as much as the first time. She reached between my legs and fondled and squeezed my balls, then tickled my ass crack. She wetted her finger in her pussy then proceeded to slide it into my asshole. What a charge! Then a big surprise; she began massaging my prostate gland. I felt cum leak from my cock then the hammer hit. I reared up and shouted my release. Julie tightened her cunt walls on my spewing cock, making my release that much larger. I sagged against her body trying to keep my weight off her. She lazily touched me everywhere. We kissed softly, the bang gone from our guns.

I rolled to her side and enclosed her in my arms as we drifted back to sleep. I woke at 9am to brighter sun. We rose and showered together. We knew Mom was at work so went to the kitchen nude. I began breakfast as she got the food out. Suddenly she saw a note on the counter. We read it together.

'Kids, I hardly slept last night being so bothered by our conversations. I was awake early this AM and heard my daughter shriek in sexual release. I've never heard a woman carry on so when she was cumming. And then later I heard her brother roar his release. What am I to do? I can't let you be together but I know your love is an immovable object. How can we resolve this? I hate to lose you both but cannot condone your carrying on so erotically around me. We need to talk more. Your loving Mother.'

Julie sniffed her tears and leaned into my shoulder. We sat in silence for a while, then started breakfast. We also ate in silence. As I cleared the dishes, Julie spoke.

"Honey I agree with Mom. This seems to be an unsolvable problem. We must find a way. I don't want to hurt Mom but I'm sure as hell not going to jeopardize our love for her benefit. If she remains stubborn we'll just have to move and let her stew."

I hugged and kissed her.

"My Darling Sister I love you every bit as much as you do me. I also love Mom but that love is secondary to ours. I'm with you. Let's work on this with her and see where it goes."

She nodded into my chest.

We dressed. I had a job interview with a large contracting firm out of the state capitol. They had a reputation for fairness, quality, and on-time under-budget. I had rented a car. I offered Julie to accompany me and she consented. She took a couple of books to while her time. We talked a bit during the 120-mile drive but pretty much stayed away from conversation of our mother.

I met John Carlson in the corporate offices. We talked for about two hours on my qualifications and their needs. I had sent a resume earlier. John indicated he wanted to take me to one of their sites and follow that up with lunch. I told him my girlfriend was along and he invited her too. I met her in the lobby, and John picked us up at the curb. He was driving a Series 5 BMW which impressed us.

We drove about 25 miles to the site, a new sports complex in the next county. John introduced us to the Site Manager Kerry Wood and we went to view a couple of problem areas. The first was a concrete pad for parking incoming trucks. Big games demanded a lot of supplies so it was large. Unfortunately the ground was of differing densities, making stability an issue. Kerry explained that they had tried to excavate the area and refill it. There was an underground spring that could not be rerouted because of nearby structures. These and other complexities had stymied their efforts, and the project was in danger of falling behind schedule. Kerry asked me what I thought. I recalled a similar issue in Africa on one of the churches we built. I asked her a few questions, which she capably answered. Finally, I described a scenario I would consider a good solution. Kerry and John both looked a bit uncomfortable for a while, but as I described more details, their faces relaxed. They looked at each other. Kerry was smiling.

"You know John, Bill just may have the answer. I'll get our people on it at once."

We took her back to her office and parted. Next John drove us to a series of columns that were to support the upper two decks. The calculations on beam strength had been found faulty. They were facing the possibility of replacing all 48 beams, a big hit on cost and schedule. I studied the structure for a while, then asked John some questions. Then I suggested perhaps welding secondary beams to provide the needed strength. They could be concealed in the existing beam 'H' shape, retaining a clean appearance.

John looked at me.

"When can you start?"

I was a bit shaken. I had not even considered the chance of being hired. I looked at Julie and saw nothing but complete faith in her expression.

"I'll have to wrap up a few things at home. Finding living arrangements here will be necessary. I don't want to commute that distance with extra hours on the job. Also I'll need to purchase a vehicle; haven't needed one for four years. Let's say three weeks, the beginning of next month. Will that work?"

"I would rather it be tomorrow but I understand. Our corporate office has apartment listings if that will help. Take my card and one for Jerry Cummings our Human Resources Director. He'll grease the skids."

We went to lunch at John's Country Club. Talk about luxury. This was no $500 a year club. John engaged Julie in quite a bit of the conversation. He had a number of questions, including if she would be relocating also. She replied that was her wish. He was glad. He had noticed our closeness and interplay and perhaps thought we should be together. We returned to the offices where John let us off at our car.

On the way home Julie was very talkative. She had been very interested in the conversations and complimented me on my knowledge.

"Billy I definitely want to move here and live with you. We'll work out how we handle this with Mom. I think this'll be a good deal. We'll live over two hours from her so she won't be dropping in often. We can get to her quickly, visiting her often enough she doesn't get too lonely. Maybe we could fix her up with someone, get her juices running again."

"You're a minx Sister trying to fix up your old mother!"

She grinned mischievously and rubbed her face on my arm.

When we arrived home we sat in the car a bit. We were perplexed about a solution to Mom's worries. The sudden move might complicate things.

"Billy how about I talk with Mom tonight. She is used to me whereas you have been gone so long. Take the car back, grab dinner somewhere, and I'll pick you up in Mom's car."

"Good solution jewel of my eye. You are so bright I might have to wear shades."

She pounded my upper arm. I did as she suggested. I called her about 8:30 but they were still into it. She suggested I go to a movie; the theater was within four blocks. Of course I did. I called her when the movie ended and she picked me up.

"How did it go?"

"Not as badly as I feared, but not as well as I hoped. She is still distraught over hearing us this morning. I think before she thought of our relationship only in vague terms. Hearing us, knowing we were fucking and really enjoying it brought the reality crashing into her."

"That might be a good thing. Now she is facing the real world, not one in her imagination."

"You might be right Lover. Let's see what happens over the next few days. And I suggest we get a room on occasion so we can spare her the trauma of hearing people fucking and loving it."

"Good idea Honey. When do you think we should start hinting about the move?"

"Not sure. Let's give it a few more days to give her time to get a bit more comfortable if she ever does."

I was getting very excited about living with Julie and starting a new job, in that order. The next night we did get a room. Mom was not at all happy I was taking her 'child' to a motel for sex but she complained very a little.

Everything blew up the next week. Julie had a few friends over for a low-key party. There were only six, including Julie, so no biggy. One of the girls, Tania, seemed to stick near me all night. I didn't like her demeanor. Something was not kosher. At 10pm I went to bed and drifted off. Sometime later I felt Julie get into the bed. I was facing away from her still in a sleepy fog.

"Hi Julie my little wench. Get rid of the guests so I can plunge your sweet cunt?"

No answer, so I rolled over. The room was very dark so I snapped on the lamp. Shit! It wasn't Julie, but Tania. The bitch had tested me and found just what she was looking for. I thought the aroma was not Julie. Tania was leering at me, tugging at the sheet near my cock.

"Well, well! What have we here, a little case of incest right in our back yard? And the squeaky clean Miss Wilson is dreaming of fucking her very own brother right in this here bed. Sounds so delicious, so adventurous, so ... downright naughty, not to mention illegal and forbidden on all continents. The penalties are severe. It would be a shame to have Miss Innocent dragged through the muck and her pristine record dirtied. Of course her dirty brother will suffer even more. Now if certain things were to take place, those bad things might go away."

I had been silent. "Okay what things take place?"

She moved nearer me and slipped her hand under the sheet to caress my lower belly.

"Oh, maybe a certain dirty brother could entertain a certain friend of Miss Wilson and give her what she wants. Of course once is not enough to make amends for the serious crimes aforementioned. I think twice a week for the foreseeable future should do it. And of course Miss Mealy Mouth has to be there to observe. And to help. The female receiver might need some assistance say a little finger work to soothe her. And of course a lot of tongue loving to make the hot little cunt relax between fuckings. I think that should do it. What say you, Sister Fucker?"

I was livid, but had kept it well contained.

"What I say you insufferable bitch is that you get nothing; nothing from me, nothing from Julie. Who by the way is so much above you on the decency scale you can't see her. Now get your sorry ass out of my bed and this house. Any more shit from you and I'll forget my rule about striking women."

She jumped up and screeched, grabbing her clothing from the floor. She began dressing, so angry she was uncoordinated.

"You sonofabitch! You and her highness will pay for this big time. I'm gonna drag your sorry asses through every mucky alley in the county. When I'm through with you there'll be no life for the both of you!"

She had failed to dress above the waist, walking out bare- breasted and swinging her bra and sweater. I dressed and headed downstairs. Julie confronted me on the stairs.

"And just what was Miss Loose Cunt doing up here? Her tits were flopping all over the place. Did you bang her? Cause if you did, you'll never see me again. I very much hate that Jezebel and you can't fuck her and me too."

She stomped into her room and slammed the door hard. Shit I thought, someone tries to blackmail me and I get punished for it. Well I'll talk to Julie in the morning after she has cooled.

Only I didn't. When I went down stairs Mom was drinking coffee.

"Julie here, Mom?"

"No she left about midnight saying she was going over to Tina's. She looked very upset and had been crying. Know anything about that?"

"A misunderstanding is all. I'll talk to her when she comes home."

"Might be a while. She had a large suitcase, enough to stay a while."

"Shit. That lousy cunt can't do this to me!"

"Watch your mouth. Your sister doesn't deserve that comment."

"No Mom I was referring to her 'friend' Tania."

"Why so down on her? She seems a nice girl."

"Yeah, right. A nice girl with the mind of a mass murderer, the heart of a child rapist, and the demeanor of a slut with no morals."

"Now just what brought that on?"

"Last night, I went to bed about 10, Went to sleep, to be wakened by Julie slipping into bed. Without checking I welcomed her to her first fuck of the night. Only it wasn't Julie, it was Tania. She threatened to blackmail us unless I agreed to 'take care' of her for a while, with Julie assisting. That bitch is insufferable."

"Well, you should have thought of this when you decided to defile your little sister. Sins lead to punishment, saith the Lord!"

"Bullshit, I never thought much of that thinking."

"Perhaps you should."

"If Julie calls while you're here please ask her to call me."

"Sorry Billy Boy. She's my little girl and I'll not help you in trying to get her back."

Fuck, obstacles at every turn. I left to walk to the drugstore. I thought deeply all the way. What is Tina's last name? I couldn't remember. Then I remembered Keisha's last name, Reynolds. I found a functioning pay phone, with a directory yet! I picked one from several and was lucky. A man answered the phone and I asked if this was the home of Miss Keisha Reynolds.

"And just who the hell wants to know? You damned guys make my stomach roll. Keep away from my daughter, asshole."

Before he could hang up I blurted I was Julie Wilson's brother. Silence for a bit, then he mumbled something. In a moment Keisha answered.

"Hi Keisha, this is Bill Wilson, Julie's brother. How are you?"

"A hell of a lot better than your sister, you dimbulb. Fucking a slut in your sister's bed. Where the hell do you get off? We have some friends who will just love to teach you a lesson so watch out."

"Wait Keisha, ..."

She hung up. Damn how was I going to reach her now? I finished my drugstore trip, then walked on to a Chevrolet dealer. I slobbered over the Corvette ZR1, only a little over $100k, yeah, right up my alley. I wanted a new car because I needed dependability. A female voice broke my thoughts.

"May I help you Sir?"

I turned to meet a very gorgeous woman, well dressed, great hair, killer build. It took me all of 0.41 second to gather and store this information.

"Uh, yes, ... certainly..."

"Are you interested in a new car, Mr. ...?"

"Oh yes, of course. I decided the ZR1 was a bit much, so want an economical vehicle. By the way, I'm Bill Wilson"

"Kita Garmin here, pleased to meet you. Let's look at the new Malibu over here."

It was a light sand color, great for keeping clean. It had features I had never thought about.

"For economy I suggest the Eccotech four cylinder. It has dual overhead cams, four valves, direct injection, and two counter balance shafts. Sound like your car?"

I was floored; gorgeous and could talk cars too.

"Sounds great. Have a demo?"

"Certainly. Wait here."

In five minutes she pulled up in a silver-colored one that she said had everything we discussed. She got in the passenger seat after handing me the keys. I cranked her over and shifted into Drive. Smooth for a four. We headed down the six-lane boulevard, the car responding very well. She pointed out the standard On Star and demonstrated some of the features. Seemed worth the monthly fee. I tested the handling, brakes, acceleration. All seemed just what I wanted. I smiled she smiled back warmly. Wow! Then I noticed the rings. I was disappointed. She must have seen me glance at them.

"Don't sweat the jewelry. We're married in name only. He has his friends I have mine. No kids so no one is getting hurt. I like down to earth men who have small egos and big cocks. I'm looking for one to marry for real. Interested?"

Talk about direct!

"Well, I'm kinda coupled right now."

"Kinda? Doesn't sound too secure to me."

"Yeah, had a falling out. She left, don't know where to find her."

"Well I'm here, no bugs, on the pill, love almost any thing that doesn't involve blood, pain or scat. Now interested?"

I laughed, torn. Wait this is not Julie. She's my love. I can't go fucking loose women and expect to get her back.

"Sorry, gotta check out my love first."

"Your loss Big Boy. If anything changes you know where to find me and you have my card."

I bought a sand-colored one similar to the floor model. It came with Sirius XM radio, which would be a challenge to set up. Kita demonstrated it, but I paid too much attention to her tits, hair, eyes, lips, ass, arms, fingers, ... Oh Shit! Gotta get outta here. She invited me back if I needed anything. I wondered about that.

I drove to Mom's and sat waiting for her. She arrived on time. I informed her I was looking for a short-term suite at one of the motels. Her eyes lit up.

"Have you spoken with Julie?"

"No, don't know how to reach her. I figure you do but I might as well ask Jesus Christ."

"Stop your blasphemy."

Now she was getting downright happy. Griped my ass.

"Mom do me this one favor please. When you talk to her tell her I was blindsided. I need to talk to her but if she feels we're done, I'll move on. I love her but she seems to have lost that for me."

"We'll see." She went upstairs. I called up to ask if she needed anything. Just me out of the house, she said. So I left, feeling I had been royally fucked by an 18yo piss ant.

I found a weekly room at a motel and moved my stuff. I shopped for new clothes and some specialized equipment I wanted for the new job. No news from Julie and of course I couldn't reach her. I was lonely, pissed, disheartened. Should have stayed with Uncle Sam!

A couple of days later I ran across Tina. I cautiously asked if Julie was still with her. She seemed reluctant to say so, but she had returned home to Mom. I asked what her demeanor had been concerning me. Tina smirked and before turning let me know Julie was absolutely through with me, in every respect. I wasn't sure I believed that. Heck I was hanging onto every shred of hope.

I considered calling there but knew if Mom answered Julie would never know it. The next day I called after Mom was to leave for work. Unfortunately Mom answered.

"What the hell you want? You musta heard she was home. Well you'll play hell speaking to her with me here. And I want you to know I have found a way to destroy your affair forever. Stay tuned."

She hung up. I felt lower than a snake's belly. It was only 10am, and my stomach was calling for nourishment. I stuck my hand in my pocket and found Kita's card. Why not? I called, asked her to lunch, and she agreed. I picked her up at noon.

"Still like your car, Mr. Wilson?"

"Sure do. Of course, the sales lady made it a no-brainer."