Life Review Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny.

What about her?

What am I doing?

He had no idea, but it felt so right. The bond inside him resonated and hummed with contented satisfaction.

Another woman's tongue is in my mouth and grabbing my junk.

It was nice being appreciated, he wanted to touch her too...

I am liking this a little too much. At least try to resist!

Why? Jenny isn't here, I won't see her for who knows how long. Short of killing Cassidy, she's gone.

I'm not torn up by this at all? It's been twelve hours and I'm already moving on with the first woman to throw herself at me?

Oh shit. He blinked, feeling a sudden flood of guilt and self-hatred filling him like viscous slime. He felt disgusted with himself. Denza felt the sudden change inside him and opened her eyes to look at him with her own incomprehension at what she found herself doing.

------------------------------

Two figures entwined under the moonlight, a shadow lurking in the forest. Two gleaming knifes appear from the shadows sleeve and fall easily between its fingers. The woman's sighs are heard, they twist as their kiss deepens and their hands explore each other, Shawn's back is exposed. The shadow releases the knives, they flash forward and sink between the vertebra. Shawn slumps forward onto a screaming Denza, lifeless.

------------------------------

Shawn broke their kiss, much to their mutual disappointment. He swore under his breath and pushed Denza away, whirling with his hands already moving. Catching knives was much more painful than catching arrows. The blades bit into the skin between his fingers, blood dripping down and off his wrists.

Denza looked at him in fear at the sudden appearance of the blades in his hands. She grabbed her bow and let loose a wordless howl of rage, a similar rage he had felt earlier. The arrow she loosed found its mark before anyone had time to even process what happened. A strangled groan of pain and Shawn saw a dark figured in the shadows of the forest, pinned to a tree by an arrow through its leg.