Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Star crossed lovers, can they work it out?
5.8k words
4.78
20.2k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

The final chapters of this relationship.

Thanks to all who have enjoyed my first long romantic story.

Dennis has just left the hospital to go home and pack for returning to Chicago after donating bone marrow.

*

5th of July 2007

I was home and it was about 11pm when I heard a light knock on the sliding doors leading to the back yard. It startled me and I was shocked that someone would be there. I went around to the doors and standing there was Jennifer. I opened the door and she stepped in.

"Can we talk now?" Although it was still warm and humid outside, she was trembling.

"Sure. Is my bedroom okay?"

She nodded and came in, heading straight for the bedroom.

I followed and when I got there, she threw herself into my arms and started sobbing. She held me tight and I held her until her sobs finally slowed. She pushed away from me, got a Kleenex, blew her nose, and then sat on the bed.

"I'm trying to be strong, but I don't know how much longer I can stand it." She was almost in tears again.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. "You are so strong. So much stronger than any other woman I've ever known. You've raised a beautiful and loving girl as a single parent, and now that you are facing a difficult time you are there, fighting for her, doing everything you can for her. You even came to see me, knowing that I didn't want to see you again." She looked up at me. "That took strength and heart and conviction. I don't know about everything else, but that and that nice young girl I met in the hospital tell me that you are a good mother."

"Thank you." She stared into my eyes and I could feel us getting closer.

I just had one thing to clear up first. I pulled back and she looked hurt. "I have one thing to say and then one request." She looked up in apprehension. "I want to apologize for what happened in my apartment when you came to see me about Angela."

"No, you..."

I put my finger to her lips. "No, I have to say this. We had never had an argument about that night at the Christmas Party. That was what that was. I had never been able to express my anger about that and it all came back and I vented out that anger that day. I'm sorry."

She looked down. "I deserved it."

I put my hand under her chin and pulled her face up. In the dim bedroom lamp it looked so soft, appealing, and beautiful. "No, you didn't. I think there's a statute of limitations on something like that. If I wasn't willing to have that argument 7 years ago, then I can't bring it up now. It's so far in the past that it doesn't matter anymore."

She looked up. "It doesn't?"

"No." I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Now for my request."

She smiled, not yet knowing what I was going to ask her.

"Can you tell me about that night? I never heard about it. Explain what happened."

***** Jennifer *****

"Well, it was right after you left for a friend's wedding. Here's the story." I replayed the events for him.

March 17th, 2000

It was a Friday, and I was lonely. Dennis was only going to be gone for 5 days. He was going to be the best man in the wedding of an old school friend. The wedding was in Tampa, Florida and he left on Tuesday. Naturally, all my friends wanted me to go out with them to party. This was not unusual. However, this was the first time I had been out with them since Dennis and I discussed being 'exclusive' and the first time since we started dating that he wasn't along. He was all for it but I was unsure. I knew deep down that I was falling in love with him. He was an honest, caring, loving man. He took good care of me and the sex was fantastic. We could barely go two days without one of us initiating sex. He was probably the closest that I or any of my girlfriends had found to the perfect boyfriend.

But still, the idea left me conflicted. I had promised myself for years that I would not be one of those women who got married right out of college. I was going to work for a while, make my own way in life, and then, only after determining what I was going to do for the rest of my life as a vocation, would I settle down and have children. I had always felt that I would miss something if I got married too young. I had seen too many people regret it and I didn't want to be one of those.

The night started at our favorite local bar with six of my friends. It was a small, intimate place with a lot of students. They actually carded pretty hard, so there were more seniors and graduate students there than underage college students looking to get drunk. I was dancing with my best friend Regina. She was a roommate in the house that we rented. My other roommates were dancing all around us, none of us waiting for an invitation from a guy.

We just finished a dance and went back to the table when some of the other regulars to this establishment showed up. It was a group of four guys who we all had known since we were freshman. They partied with us, a couple had dated my girlfriends, and they were always around. A couple of them asked my girlfriends to dance and then a guy named Don asked me. He was a kind of burly guy, a little over six feet tall, with big bones and sandy brown hair. The rumor was that he was 'hung', but none of us had ever slept with him, so we thought it was just a rumor. We danced and he tried to rub up against me, but I kept pushing him away. I had only had a few drinks and wasn't forgetting my arrangements with Dennis.

We went back to the table and everyone was chatting... or I should say yelling. It was typical to be yelling to be heard over the din of all the people striving to be heard over the music. We drank and laughed and everyone talked about when they would graduate and where they were going. Pretty soon somebody brought some shots around and we were all getting pretty sloshed. I danced with Don again and this time we gyrated thru a couple of songs rubbing up against each other. I was getting horny and I could tell he was enjoying himself. He was definitely large and I felt him push it up against me.

The group we had gathered started thinning out about 11:30. A couple of the guys took off to another student's party. My girlfriends started leaving around midnight, some heading home and some taking off to another bar with some guys. Finally, when the last three left, it was just me and Don. I was drunk and could feel it. I was a little wobbly and mentioned to Don that I had to get home. It was only about a 12 block walk, but he offered to take me home. I accepted.

We walked out to the car and he held onto me. I was more sloshed than I thought. I was having trouble walking straight and we were both giggling about it. He got me to the car and helped me in and then went around and got into the car. I was leaning back, my eyes closed, trying to relax and thinking about Dennis and my horniness when I felt a hand on my left breast. What? I opened my eyes to see Don feeling my tit, rubbing his thumb over my nipple with his right hand, while in his left was the biggest dick I had ever seen live. It had to be 9 inches long! The nipple rubbing was sending signals straight to my already neglected pussy. I couldn't think straight. I pushed his hand away.

"Please, Don, don't." I thought that would do it since we had known each other for so long. I closed my eyes and leaned back again.

I was swimming in my alcohol daze, trying to comprehend what was going on when he took my hand and put it on his dick. Fuck! It was huge!

"Don, please don't. I have a boyfriend." I started to pull my hand away, but he put his around it and held it there.

"You're a beautiful woman, Jennifer. You're not married or engaged yet. I can tell you want to know what this big dick feels like. C'mon. Just feel it."

I couldn't think straight, but it did feel great and I had always wondered about what it felt like to be fucked by a big dick. I had seen some of those big porn dicks. Dennis wasn't small, but seven inches was not nine. Dennis and I weren't engaged or married, right? We just started saying we were going to be exclusive recently. Oh, hell. I didn't know what to do. Fuck! I couldn't think straight. I felt more movement and I opened my eyes. I realized that he had started that car and that we were driving somewhere. Before I knew it we were at what I figured was his apartment. I also realized that he had taken his hand off mine and I was still stroking his dick. I looked over at it, feeling detached as I watched my hand go up and down that monster.

He lifted my hand off and leaned over and kissed me. Everything was a little hazy to me and I let him. It felt so good. He slipped his dick back into his pants and came around to get me. I struggled out of the car, so he helped me out and into his apartment. He put me down on the couch and without him holding me I fell flat on the cushions. My head immediately started swimming, so I sat back up. I was struggling to stay awake when suddenly this big dick appeared in front of my face. I remembered that I was with Don. "Please, Don, just take me home."

"C'mon baby, you know you want a taste."

I stared at the Cyclops in front of me. I must have gone blank for a while because suddenly I was cognizant of something being pushed into me and I realized that Don was kneeling in front of me and fucking me hard. I pushed back at him.

"Don, please!"

"Okay, baby, I'm giving it to you."

I was turned on, but not that wet and it hurt a little. Unfortunately, in my drunken stupor I just let him continue. Suddenly he groaned and shot off into me. I could feel his body jerk as he emptied his load and my body had just started getting turned on. He backed off.

"So, baby, what did you think of that big cock? Cool, huh?"

I stared up at him the best that I could, trying to get the words out. "I barely got turned on, you asshole. Take me home."

"Fuck you, Jennifer. You loved it! You jacked me in the car and even tried to get your mouth around it a few minutes ago. You moaned about how good it was. I know you wanted it. If you want to be such a bitch you can walk home." He left the living room.

I stood up and almost fell over. Not only was I drunk, but my jeans and panties were at my ankles. I struggled to get them up, having to sit and hunch them over my ass. I could feel his cum running out, soaking my panties. I groaned. I didn't remember anything after staring at it right in front of my face. Did I really suck on it and moan? Shit, I was way too drunk.

I finally got dressed and staggered to the door. I knew I shouldn't try to walk home, but I had to get out of there. I walked outside and the cool air and standing upright helped clear my head a little. Fortunately, this was a good part of town. I started walking and wondered how long it would be before I found a street I recognized. I could barely stay awake I was now so tired.

Finally, I found a familiar street and took it towards home. It took me about 30 minutes to walk home, but I finally made it. Nobody was up or home, because I didn't see anyone. I was thankful for that. I didn't want to talk about where I had been. I just made it upstairs and managed to rip my clothes off before crashing on the bed. Whew! I had at least sobered enough not to get the spins when I lay down. I looked at the clock. 4:14. Ugh! I slept.

When I woke up, I noticed I was still in my bra and panties. I sat up and looked at the clock. 11:45. Ugh! Glad it was Saturday. I stood up and my panties stuck to me and that's when what happened last night really hit me. Oh, shit! Did I really fuck Don? He was such an asshole. All I could remember was that he felt I should be worshipping his big dick. And yet he couldn't even get me turned on and get me to cum. Well, maybe the alcohol had something to do with that. But he didn't care, either. Dennis would have never done that. Shit! Dennis! We were supposed to be exclusive and here I was out getting fucked by an asshole and then, naturally, comparing it to Dennis.

I got up and started another day and wondered what to do about Dennis and this event. Maybe nobody knew and nobody would find out. We weren't engaged or anything, but Dennis was a one woman at a time kind of guy. He'd freak out if he found out that as soon as he was out of town I was out fucking somebody. No matter how it happened. Shit! This sucked.

Back to the present.

*******Dennis *******

I listened to everything and how she expressed it. She said she was feeling like she was too young to be tied down. How 'we' did not fit in with her plan to be single for a few years until she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. She got drunk and didn't really want to do it, but just let him. She had a hard time talking about it. "I kept comparing him to you and realized that I did want to be exclusive with you. I just made a bad mistake, that of a young girl, scared and unsure of herself."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. It almost sounds like date rape."

"No." Jennifer flatly denied it. "I knew deep down what was going on as soon as I got in the car."

"I just wish you had come clean before I heard about it at the party."

She looked down and her voice was cracking. "I shouldn't have even told them, but we were drinking and they were bugging me. If you had happened along a few minutes earlier, you would have heard me tell them what an asshole he was, but all you heard was my sarcastic admission."

I listened to everything. I could hear it in her voice. She was still in love with me, too. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back and snaked her arm around my neck. She kept kissing me as she maneuvered herself onto my lap. Her kisses were as wonderful and stimulating as I remember. She sat there on my lap as I held her for a few minutes. Finally, we fell back on the bed and I slowly began to undress her. I removed her blouse and bra. Her tits had always been magnificent. The nice pink cotton-candy nipples were standing up so proud and begging to be sucked. I did. Then I removed her shorts and panties. She was no longer shaved as close as when we were together. I kissed her belly and nuzzled her tits some more. She was panting and when I looked up there was hunger in her eyes.

"Please, Dennis. Please." She was almost begging me.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and she watched closely. When I was naked I started crawling up over her on the bed but when she parted her legs I didn't lay on top of her. I immediately backed up and put my face into her pussy. She gasped. I pushed her legs back to her chest and availed myself of the tastiest pussy I had ever had. She was dripping and I slowly licked it up from her asshole up into her slit. I peeled her lips open and stared for a second. It was so long that she raised her head to see what I was doing. I smiled and reached out and licked her clit. She moaned and lay her head back down. My dick was so fucking hard, but I kept licking her lips and up over her clit, giving her the tongue-lashing that she really needed. I ended up bringing her off with my clit-humming like I used to and she bucked and came so hard I thought she was going to actually hurt me. When she finally collapsed back on the bed, I rose up and she smiled at me.

"Oh, god. You cannot believe how much I needed that. Nobody has done that to me like you." She rose up on an elbow. "As a matter of fact, nobody has done it at all since we broke up."

I stared at her. "You haven't had oral sex since then?" I was incredulous.

"I haven't had sex but twice since then and it was bad in both cases." She flopped back down on her back. "But god, are you good with your tongue."

I crawled up over her. "And now I want to make love to you."

"Please, yes. Do it!"

I slowly inched my dick into her as I stared into her eyes. She was soaking, but so damn tight! I pushed and pushed until I was buried.

She looked up at me. "Let me get on top, please."

She lowered her legs and we rolled over, keeping my dick buried in her. She then got her knees under her and steadied herself upright on my dick. She moaned as she started bouncing on me. I loved the way her tits were bouncing. I remembered her affinity for having them stroked so I reached up and lightly rubbed and pinched her nipples. It was like hitting another gear and she went into overdrive. She started bouncing wildly and screamed that she was cumming. She did. Hard. As she slammed down, it pushed me over the edge, too. I groaned and shot my cum into her as she continued to shake. She came and came and came, collapsing onto my chest, her hair in my face. I was breathing almost as hard as she was. She rested there for a moment, my cock softening, until she got herself under control. She rose up and looked at me, and in that smile I saw everything; the pain, the love, the hurt, the hard times she had had. I started to say something, but she put her finger on my mouth, shushing me. She rose up and picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom. I lay there, confused. What the fuck?

She came out of the bathroom dressed. She looked at me sheepishly. "Thank you. I needed that. I'm sorry I took advantage of your good nature, but I needed the sex, the physical contact, and to feel good again. I'll just let myself out." She bolted for the door.

I leapt out of bed, but couldn't catch her before she was out the door. I was standing there naked, not wanting to go outside, but not wanting her to leave. She was all the way down the driveway and into her car when I reached the driveway. I couldn't catch her. She was gone and I didn't even have her cell phone number.

I finally got to sleep about 2am. I couldn't get her out of my head again.

The next morning I was up early packing my car when Jessica came out to see me by herself. "So did you two get anything resolved last night?"

"So you know she came to see me?"

"Yep. I saw it. So did mom. So, any resolution?"

"I don't know. I hope so, but she booked so fast. As soon as we were done having sex, she left. I don't know what's going on in her head."

"You two had sex?" That surprised my sister.

"Yeah."

"Did you tell her you loved her?"

"Never got the chance."

"Well, you'd better get around to it before you two end up grandparents without ever having come together."

It wasn't a good joke, but I got her meaning. "I have her home phone number and I'll call it when I get home. I don't have her cell number and it's too early to call right now."

Jessica smiled and came over to hug me. "See you later. Please call her."

I agreed and drove back to Chicago.

***** Jennifer *****

I managed to get my wits about me as I came down from the best orgasm I'd had in 7 years. I wanted to stay and cuddle, but I just couldn't face him anymore. I was still in love with him, but Angela had to be my first priority. I needed the physical contact and the closeness, but I didn't need the entanglement. I rushed home and when I got there, Diane was waiting up.

"Where did you go?"

"Just out for a drive." Bad lie.

"You went to see Dennis, didn't you?"

"So?" What business was it of hers?

"Just wondering. The man makes you crazy and you go to see him while your daughter is in the hospital. Lovely."

I had had enough of Diane's meanness and nasty barbs. "Listen closely, Diane. I don't need to hear any shit from you. It's my life and if I want to go fuck the guy, I'll go fuck the guy. You need to get your own life!" I was mad and hoped she got the point. I turned and wheeled upstairs to bed.

***** Dennis *****

When I got home I called Jennifer, but I couldn't tell her that I loved her over the phone. She had her family around her and was in the hospital. I just didn't feel right about it and I was also a little scared to do so.

9th of July 2007

My boss stared at me. "You're leaving?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers
12