Life Saved, Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was only inches away from her vagina anyway so he just went for it. He was incredibly gentle and started very slow. She was so wet that it could have been so easy to just give it to her hard and fast, but he saw her as so delicate, and he wanted this to be perfect for her. He had already made the way with his fingers earlier, so there was no discomfort for her, and her lube made it all the easier. When he got halfway in, she was already putting her head back with her mouth open as wide as can be, but not a sound was coming out. But when he finally made it all the way in, she just COMPLETELY let go, began breathing hard and moaning and when she felt comfortable, she just rocked her hips hard and thrust his shaft in and out of her. He did not last very long, the whole event was just too much for him and at this point control was out the window. But she did not last either, the excitement of everything brought her to climax to, and they came together and then crashed into each other’s arms with exhaustion.

What’s done was done and all the sudden the situation was awkward again. However, before the air of confusion could be addressed, there was a rattle at the door. It was Justine’s drunken roommate fumbling with the door key. The fireman quickly jumped up off the bed threw his gear on faster than he ever did at the station and was covered up enough to at least look official. Justine just hopped under the covers real quick. Not a moment too soon as the roommate opened the door.

“Well, Ma’am it seems as though this room is clear, thank you for allowing me to check the air conditioning vents, I apologize for the inconvenience.” As he walked by her roommate on the way out the door, the roommate gave him the “eye” and a smile. The fireman approached the door, and gave one glance back as Justine watched him go, knowing he was taking her childhood with him, and that she would never see it, or him again.

When the door closed, the roommate was like “God damn, he was soooo hot, really sucks that you’re so damn innocent Justine, we could have jumped him… Hey what was his name?”…

She never knew his name, but needless to say, every time she hears a fire engine go by, her heart skips a beat.

12