Life Sentence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the earliest days if I was sitting at home after dinner or if I was late home and going straight to bed, she would come over and kneel at my feet, and if I made no objection she would help to undress me and suck me and wank me until I came. Then she would go off to her room. I had found it strange at first, but realised that this was part of what she had been trained to do, and was ingrained in her personality. She was a slave, and this was what she expected her master to require. I was not happy with the notion of being a "master", but I knew that it was a role that I was now condemned to play. I wanted her to regain her personality and recover from her trauma, but I also needed her to remain subservient to some degree. If she tried to run away The Committee would certainly have her tracked down and killed. The Circle remains closed. If they had to do that they might think me untrustworthy. They would close the Circle on me as well.

So sometimes I would let her, but sometimes I would not wait for her to come to me, I would come into the house and simply beckon her over and tell her to do it. I was never rough with her though. I saw her flinch and cower if I moved too fast near her, or raised my voice. It was pitiful to see.

Of course I had been working for The Boss for years, and I knew well enough what trade he was in (although the hotel business and his interests in technology were the real money spinners that had made him his billions). But he specialised in the very high end, seducing and persuading girls into becoming porn stars and high cost escorts, only selling a few girls into slavery as a thrill, and only buying girls for his holiday home in Jamaica from other top tier Gentlemen. There was no brutality, all was glamour and persuasion and corruption. So in those days I had little pity for those pampered gorgeous creatures who spent their time partying and travelling the world, paying for their drugs and designer dresses by shagging ageing millionaires. What happened to the girls down the line had never occurred to me, but now I saw it up close it was beginning to make me think about what I did for a living.

Still, continuing to live, no matter how, was appealing. This woman in front of me had once been one of those glamorous, pampered creations, and I knew she had partied with the others before The Boss gave her over to Hollywood Joe, who would have run her as a very expensive escort and party girl, a lifestyle that she could perhaps have chosen to leave, before she became so embroiled that she was witness to a Meeting. The closed circle rule applied to all witnesses, so even though she had been sold to Joe she was not then under the dominion of The Committee. Yet she had not. Perhaps Joe had a hold on her. In any case now I was her owner, and had absolute power over her life and welfare, and she knew that. I shook myself out of my reverie, and pushed the pity down. If she was attractive now it was because I had paid for it. Indeed I was sure she would have been dead by now if I had not bought her. I wanted to know just what I had bought.

"So," I said "What happened next?"

She sighed,and began again.

"I was in love, and in lust. 18 years old and discovering sex with a man who spared no expense to take me to the most dazzling and romantic places. We hardly left the cabin in Aspen for days, before he had to go to LA for business. There we had a the top floor of the hotel, as usual, private pool and staff, and I we could sunbathe naked, and make love every day. We went to a party with film stars and rock stars, and business men from companies even I had heard of. And then, after we had been there a week, we had some friends of his over to stay in the suite with us. It wasn't crowded – they had the house at the end of the roof garden, but they came to our place for dinner. Chris and Jana. I am sure you know them."

I did. Porn stars. Jana was a girl The Boss had brought in from Hungary, Chris was one of the guys who often acted as a foil for The Boss in his seductions. I could guess what was coming next in the story.

"We had dinner together and they seemed a nice couple, she was a very pretty blonde,a couple of years older than me, he was a good looking muscular guy, about thirtyish. They said they were tired after dinner, long day coming over from New York, so they went to bed early. But a few minutes later as we drank coffee on the terrace we could hear them making love in their guest lodge across the pool. Well, energetically and noisily fucking, really. I was surprised at how much of a turn-on that was.

"The next day the men went off together to a business meeting, leaving me with Jana by the pool. She just came out in a bath robe, and when she dropped it and lay on the lounger she was naked. I felt silly in my bikini, having been sunbathing nude for weeks, so I stripped too. By the end of the day we had swum together, lunched and rubbed each others backs with cream, and it was all easy and familiar. So when the men got back and just stripped off to dive in the pool, and lay around naked afterwards it was only a little embarrassing for me to be nude in front of Chris, and to see him naked.

"We all dressed for dinner. The next day though we all spent the morning naked at the pool, and lunched naked in the shade, and swam naked together in the afternoon, and had naked cocktails at five, and then another, and then Jana got a bit flirty with Chris, and before I knew it she started giving him a blow job. Right there, three feet away. The Boss laughed, and made a joke, and Chris joked back that he was just jealous, and The Boss hugged me and said he had no reason to be jealous, because he had me. And he kissed me, and I was flattered and turned on, and it got a bit passionate and, well the short version is that we ended up having sex on the lounger while Chris and Jana did it on the one beside us. I have to confess it was exhilarating. Watching them, knowing they could see us. Voyeur and exhibitionist simultaneously. Then we all went to shower and dress for dinner like it was normal.

"The next day they went back to New York, and we went to Jamaica again. More naked sunbathing, on the yacht as well, more people joining us with no clothes, it is hard to believe that two months before I had never seen a naked man or even been topless in public. So when Jana and Chris came to visit again I had an all over tan and thought nothing about flaunting it. When the two of them started making out in the pool, I just watched and got turned on, and when The Boss then took me from behind I made no protest, even though there was another girl there, Jana's friend Marta, sunbathing three feet away.

"Jana and Chris climbed out, and to my surprise Marta started kissing Chris while Jana sucked his cock. Then Marta joined Jana, swapping over and licking his balls. Chris just grinned at me when he caught me staring, but I couldn't look away. That didn't last long though, as Chris lay back and Jana sat on his face while Marta rode his cock. That surprised me too, since Jana didn't seem surprised. Of course all that time I was being slowly and deeply fucked from behind, with the Boss's finger on my clit, making me nearly come several times, but not quite pushing me over the edge.

"Marta was facing Jana, and Chris had his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts. At first the two girls leaned back from each other, but then Marta reached out and pulled Jana to her, and the two began to kiss, passionately, open mouthed and I could see their tongues. Marta fell on Jana's neck and throat, and then began to suck on her nipples, each in turn, and I saw her hand go down between Jana's legs, to rub her clit while Jana rode up and down on Chris's cock. It did not take Jana long to come, and Marta had to hold her up as she nearly collapsed in breathless gasping spasms. It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

"Just then I felt The Boss pull out of me, and he said "Roll over", so I did, and he entered me again, and sank deep into me, I could feel his balls against my ass. He looked down at me and had the wickedest smile and said "My god but you are beautiful" and he leaned back and pulled me with him until he was kneeling on the ground and my bottom was on the edge of the sun lounger, and he began to slowly and deeply slide his cock in and out of my pussy. Then he said something to me that I didn't think was strange at the time, because he always talked during sex, but I remembered later because it was a hint of what was to come. "You know I love taking you from behind, because your ass is so firm and fits so well against me, and I can reach around to feel those gorgeous tits, but really you are most wonderful to watch when you are on your back, and your legs are open like this, and I can see your furry pussy lips clinging to my cock, and your tits bouncing when I slide home into you. You have a beautiful body, and I love to watch it being fucked."

"As he said that Jana appeared standing behind him, and leaned over his shoulder to look down at me. She had seen us having sex before, when she was doing it with Chris, but then she had been too busy to do more than glance, and while we had all looked at each other it had never been in such a concentrated fashion. Now I found her staring at me, drinking in every bit of my helplessly exposed body in a way that was nearly predatory. Her eyes wandered up and down my body, from my open crotch with his cock sliding into it, over my bare breasts to my hands flung out above me, and back down to see me being fucked slowly and thoroughly by his very hard prick that was suddenly made even more slick by the flood of juices that my pussy produced. Being looked at like that had suddenly turned me on even more. I played to the audience, relaxing, writhing a little, moving my hips to match the rhythm of the cock that was opening me up to their gaze, lifting my legs to allow them a better view, and a deeper thrust, letting my breasts move with the ancient beat of the oldest dance on earth. I revelled in it, closing my eyes and throwing my head back, exposing myself to both of their gazes, knowing that I was turning both of them on by my lascivious encouragement.

"Then I felt soft lips touch mine, and the sweetest kiss that built in depth and passion. I knew it wasn't him. The Boss still had my legs in his hands, holding them up and wide as he swung his cock into me, and could not have leaned forward to kiss me. But I went with it, my eyes still closed, exploring the lips and tongue of the girl who was kneeling beside me. I didn't even know if it was Jana or Marta, although I was sure that the hand that was now stroking my breasts belonged to the girl kissing me, her palm rubbing in circles in time with her tongue, her fingers tweaking and teasing my nipples to peaks as she gently bit my lip. Then the hand slid down across my stomach, and I knew where her finger was going, and I stretched even wider to let her slip one digit through the curls on my mound and between my outer lips, to land right on my clitoris and begin rubbing me to a body shaking orgasm. Her mouth was on my throat and then my nipple as I came screaming twice in a row, and the cock in my pussy pounded me, and her fingers pressed and shook my clit, and I ran out of breath as I felt the cock inside me jerking and pumping and flooding me, and heard my lover crying out his own passion, and felt him collapse on top of me, grasping me and sucking at my breast, and gasping. I opened my eyes as Jana kissed me on the lips again, and she pulled back and smiled at me, and said "Nice?"

"I was confused. Now the moment was over the first thought I had was "Yes, very nice." then "Am I a lesbian?" then "This is wrong." Then she kissed me again, and I didn't care, as she slid on top of me, kissing me and caressing me, rubbing her body against mine. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, explored her back and buttocks with my hands, found my hand on her breasts, and slipping between her legs, fingering her as she moved up to place her nipple in my mouth, I wanted to bring that sweet and beautiful girl to a climax as good as the one she had just helped me to, and instinctively did all the things I knew worked for me. It worked for her.

"So that was my first time with a woman. A week later I did it with another woman, although under different circumstances.

"We had flown to Dallas to go to a charity ball, and The Boss had asked me to dress conservatively and try to charm the older wives at our table. He said it was important to him that they didn't dismiss me as some gold-digging bimbo, or a trophy girlfriend. He wanted them to see me as he said he saw me - bright, charming, vivacious, well read and cosmopolitan, as well as simply beautiful. I was flattered of course. So I did my best to charm them and I succeeded pretty well. Especially with a tobacco grower's wife called Katie.

"She was in her late twenties, and very stylish. The day after the ball she invited me over to go horse riding, since I had mentioned that I had not ridden a horse since my mother died.

"When I was in the shower after we had ridden around her estate she stepped in with me. She just smiled and said "Can I give you a hand honey?" So she soaped me all over and pressed against me, kissed me, and pushed her leg between mine. On her bed a few moments later she introduced me to her toy box, and then introduced her toys to me. Some were way too large for me then, but I used them on her. She had two kids, and told me that although she had worked on her muscles to tighten up, her husband loved to use the large ones to fuck her. But his hands were so large he could only get four fingers in her, but with my small hands...

2She seemed close to coming when I got my hand in her. "My God, that feels good! " she sighed, "It is a pity my husband isn't here to see that. "

I laughed, and she said "Seriously honey, he loves to watch girls fist me. Especially pretty young girls who he can fuck in their tight pussies."

At the time she said that I had my entire left hand inside her, and I was rubbing her clit with my right index finger. I stopped dead. "Your husband fucks them? "

"Yes, while they fist me, so he can see."

"And you don't mind? "

"Honey, I get to play with the girls, and I get to watch him fucking them. We all have fun, and I know he isn't off screwing his secretary, and falling in love with her, cause he gets all the tail he wants at home."

2I had to think about this for a second, and asked her "You're not expecting him to join us now, are you? "

"No, honey, he's away until tomorrow, but you'll be welcome to come back again another time when he is here if you would like. I like the taste of your honey pie, and I'd bet he'd be mighty happy to have you on the end of his pole."

"I declined the offer, gracefully I think. But she pressed me and said "I would bet your boyfriend would be happy to join in too. I could get another couple or three along and we could make a night of it. "

"It turned out that they were part of a circle of swinging couples who were all in the same church. "Course the Pastor don't know about it, but his pretty little daughter and her beau know ALL about it." She laughed and wriggled, making me aware of my hand again. The way she said it made me curious.

"So has the Pastor's daughter done this?"

"Oh, yes, honey, and I sucked her boy off while she did that and my man screwed her at the same time. Her daddy thinks butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but I reckon it would just flash to vapour. And speaking of mouths would you mind using yours to lubricate my clit, cause its gettin' a bit dry? "

"So I did, and that was the first time I licked a pussy.

"I didn't go back to see her, or her husband. We went to LA again the next day.

"There were more parties, more balls and dinners, and then one evening The Boss said to me "Tonight I want you to flirt with one of the men at our table. I want you to dress seductively and make his wife jealous as hell. "

"He explained that the woman was the ex secretary and now second wife of this man. The Boss claimed that the first wife was a friend of his, and he did not approve of how she was treated, and wanted a little vengeful fun at the scheming second wife's expense. I agreed, reluctantly, but it was sort of fun, the guy was actually very nice. Richard something, in the computer business.

"The Boss got me to flirt with another guy a week later, at another charity do. He said he wanted to do business with him and wanted him in a good mood. Then he asked me flirt with another business associate, a man I later got to know well, Joe Armandene."

Hollywood Joe. The man she was sold to.

"The Boss said I should tease him, inflame him. He said that Joe wanted to do business with him, and he wanted Joe distracted. I didn't know what kind of business he meant. I didn't realise he was already lining me up for sale. It seems I did a good job, since Joe often said he had paid more for me than any other girl, and he wanted his money's worth.

"Then a few days later Jana and Chris called again, and things began to change. We had gone out to dinner, had cocktails after, and got in the lift back to the penthouse, when Jana started kissing me.

"The Boss was behind me in the elevator, and he slipped the shoulder straps of my dress off my arms, and pulled the dress and my thong down to my ankles while Jana held my face and explored my lips with hers. In a second I was naked apart from my jewellery. Jana's hands roamed over me, as The Boss moved away, and then Chris joined in. He was massaging my back and kissing my neck, and I could feel his hard-on in his trousers pressed against my bottom. His hands came round to cup my breasts when the lift doors opened and he walked me out, across the penthouse lobby, to a couch over which he made me bend, and then began fingering my pussy from behind. Jana had walked backwards in front of me, playing with my pubic hair, and removing her own clothing, while The Boss walked over to the bar to pour a whiskey and water.

"He came round to sit in front of me, watching Jana play with my tits and press her nipples to my mouth, while Chris began to rub his cock against my pussy-lips. Then suddenly he was in me. The second cock ever to enter me, and he set to deep fucking me right away. Before it happened, just as Chris pushed my legs apart and ran his hand down over my ass and into the cleft between my thighs, I caught The Boss's eye. It was another of those moments of clarity and freedom. I knew what was about to happen. I knew that The Boss, the man I loved, the first and only man I had ever let touch me there, never mind penetrate me, fuck me, come in me, my only lover, was watching me, and he knew what was going to happen, and he was excited by the idea. He wanted me to let Chris take me. He wanted to see me getting fucked by another man. So I opened my legs, pushed my ass back, revelled in the sensation of my pussy being opened and stretched by Chris's cock, and found myself soaring on a blast of pure carnal delight.

"I was free to indulge, and knew my lover wanted me to enjoy this experience, and to watch my pleasure. It didn't take me long to climax. Chris was larger than The Boss, thicker and longer, and he worked his hips well, varying length and depth and speed of stroke, driving me to moan and gasp and writhe. Jana helped by getting on to the couch below me, sucking my nipples and squeezing my tits, and reaching up to rub my clit, but what really made me wild was the look on The Boss's face. The more I squirmed and panted, the more I thrust back on the great cock that was pistoning into me, the more I moaned about how good it felt and called for Chris to fuck me harder, then the wider the smile, the brighter the eyes of that man became. He grinned as I came, and Chris continued to shaft me as I shuddered and tried to get my breath back.