Life Sentence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Boss got his cock out then, and I begged him to bring it to me to suck. So I found myself being spit-roasted, and as I sucked his knob end Jana came up from my tits and started licking his shaft and balls. Well, he never could last long when he had his balls licked, so he came pretty fast.

"A minute later Chris started making more guttural noises, and The Boss said "Don't come in her pussy, she isn't on the pill. You can come in her mouth instead. "

"That almost shocked me. Firstly because I was so used to him coming in me I had forgotten about the pregnancy risk, and secondly because he was advocating that I should take another man's cock and come in my mouth. Before I could think any further about it, Chris pulled out of me, spun me round and had his cock, covered in my pussy juices between my lips. Just a few shallow strokes and I tasted the second dose of spunk that evening, from the second cock I ever sucked.

"Jana was quick to kiss me then, her tongue deep in my mouth, her fingers deep in my pussy. The men sat on the chairs in front of us and watched, encouraging us to a sixty-nine. I confess I enjoyed it. Jana was a great pussy-licker, and tasted sweet and spicy. Also the fact we were being watched, and cheered on, was a turn on. The exhibitionist tendencies that had been awakened by our previous encounter with Chris and Jana were given a boost by her uninhibited enjoyment. It was thrilling to lift my head and expose the open, wet, pink, pussy-lips of that beautiful girl to the gaze of my lover, to let him see my finger slide into her, and my tongue swirl around her clit. I understood that he might want to fuck her, but realised that if he did I could not be jealous.

"He didn't have her that night, although we all four ended up in the same bed. I remember waking up the next morning to the sound of Chris and Jana fucking. There were just the three of us in the bed. Chris was on top of her, but when he saw I was awake he leaned over to me and said "Hello. You know it has occurred to me that you shamelessly used me lust night, and never even kissed me."

I was flustered and confused, but he kissed me and said "Good morning. And thank you. Although I should also point out that you never let me kiss your beautiful nipples."

"He pulled the sheets down and, still with his cock in Jana, he took my nipple in his mouth. His hand ran up my thigh beneath the sheet, and his fingers opened me up. I was still half asleep as he made me all aroused, and he plunged two fingers deep into me. I spread my knees as his thumb circled my clitoris, and his tongue rasped over my breast. Moments later he threw the sheet back, and sprang across, pulling out of Jana and landing between my spread thighs. His cock was against my pussy-lips, slick with Jana's juices, and his tip just popped into me.

"Feels good, girl," said Chris as he pushed deeper. "I wish I could come in this lovely little cunt."

Jana said "Why don't you? We can go to the doctor later this morning and get her sorted with implants, no problem."

"I was overwhelmed by this, and the fact that I was alone with them, and Chris was steadily shafting me deeply. I asked what she meant, and Jana explained about subcutaneous contraceptive implant injections, while Chris continued to work his whole length in and out of me. It was a bizarre moment, but I grasped the idea that I wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy, and what Chris was doing was awfully nice, so I agreed, and Jana slapped his ass and said "Fuck away at her boy, as much as you like." So he did. It was a long and thorough fucking, and he made me come half a dozen times in a row. I was sweat soaked and whimpering when I saw that The Boss had arrived back, and was watching me, and that Jana was sucking his cock.

Chris kept on fucking me, while Jana lay down beside us and opened her legs for The Boss to take her. He grinned at me as he entered her, and Jana gripped my hand as my lover fucked her while her lover drove deep into me and came with a series of great grunts and thrusts, before collapsing on top of me.

"That was the first time I had seen my man with another woman, and I was a little upset afterwards, even though Chris and Jana both made out with me again later that day, and that night as The Boss fucked me he told me how beautiful I looked with them, how proud he was of me, how wonderful he thought I was. I wondered that he wasn't jealous, but he said that he knew that at my age most girls were fucking every guy at college, and I would inevitably fancy other guys. He was happy to indulge me, help me to have as much sex as I liked, since he said he knew he could never keep up with the needs of an eighteen year old hormone driven pussy. He just wanted me to be happy. I believed him.

"Three days later you introduced me to a tall Russian at a cocktail party in Paris."

I was surprised by this. Then I remembered the event. I was embarrassed. The Russian was a high roller who often used The Boss's hotels. It was the first time I had pimped her.

She saw me look uncomfortable. "Its okay you know. I was up for it. Handsome guy, a few drinks, the encouragement of my lover to try whatever I liked. That guy was good, he took me standing up in the ladies toilets and made me come, before I finished him off in my mouth. Then The Boss asked me about it on the way home, and he fucked me in the back of the car, and had me suck him too. He fucked me again on the balcony, naked overlooking the Eiffel Tower that night. It became a game - he would set me up with other men and have me tell him about it later. Hollywood Joe did the same thing.

"Of course he set me up with women too, and couples, and we went to a few parties that became orgies. I think you fucked me for the first time at one of those. It was the night he sold me to Joe."

Again I found myself embarrassed. I did not remember having sex with her then at all. "Where was that party? " I asked, to cover this slip.

"In a loft apartment in New York. Chris and Jana were there, and there were two guys with film cameras and lights recording it all. It started tamely enough, although the crowd was full of buff guys and scantily dressed women - I realised later that they were mostly porn actors. Once the drink was flowing and the music got loud, and the place warmed up as we all danced, and there were lots of drugs on the go, it wasn't long before girls got topless and so did the boys. People started stripping and fucking on the dance floor, and pretty soon everybody was at it. It went on for hours. Chris had been dancing with me and helped me out of my clothes, and had spun me round to take me from behind, and some other guy had stood in front of me and put his cock in my mouth, and then Chris pulled away and that guy laid me on a table and fucked me, and when he finished another took his place, and after a while he moved on and another stepped in. That was you. I remember because you were really nice, you asked me if I was having a good time, and you said nice things to me, and you came in me. Most of the guys didn't come in me, or pulled out and came round to jerk off in my mouth while the next one took my pussy. I don't know how many had me that night, but I remember the camera crew spent a long time filming me. I suppose it is out there somewhere on the internet. Maybe I should look it up, see myself as I was before this happened to me. "

She gestured at the marks on her body.

"It won't be on the net." I said.

"What?"

"That was a private party, The Boss paid for it all, the cameramen were his, he will have it all in his private collection."

"Do you mean he had them there just to film me? Because he was going to sell me? "

I looked at her horrified face, and said, "He paid everyone to be there, except the dealers. The whole party was a sales pitch for you. A couple of the dealers would have had you, the first two guys, not on camera, but the rest were hired as extras. It is something the boss does sometimes."

"And you knew that? You had me on that table in front of everyone because you knew I was being sold off that night? Last chance to fuck? "

"Well, yes. It wasn't just that, I mean it was also my first chance, and I had seen you about for months and you were a very sexy girl. I fancied you then. It wasn't just a fuck. "

Penny went quiet then. She thought about it and then said "It wasn't much more than a fuck though. But I always knew that. But when I thought about that night I always remembered you – you seemed genuinely concerned. I think you were the last nice guy to fuck me for a long time. At the end of that night I was sick and tired. They had poured drink into me, and rubbed drugs on my gums to perk me up, and when I went to the bathroom two guys had bent me over the washbasin and taken turns fucking my pussy and mouth until I threw up, and then just fucked my pussy. For the first time it stopped being fun, it stopped being a teenage game of hormones and adrenaline. Then Hollywood Joe wrapped me in a bathrobe and took me to his car, and drove me off into the night, and into a whole new life."