Life Spotting

Story Info
Plans and plots that can only end badly.
2.1k words
3.15
5.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiya, a new storyline. Might take me a while to complete as i am just going into exam periods, will try my best!

~~~~

I woke up feeling groggy. Rolling over I was startled to see the face of a beautiful young woman staring at me. I opened my eyes suddenly to the sound of her sexy voice, "Morning sexy."

"Woah... what are you doing here boss?" I replied.

"You invited me here, right after pinning me up against the wall at the party, kissing my neck... touching me in all the right places. Oooo la la."

'Oh dear', I thought to myself. 'How can I not remember anything that happened last night.' One thing was certain; I needed to get myself out of my predicament.

"Oh yea," I murmured, "WOW, I forgot how good you were... you tired me out is all. That was one hell of a party!" I smiled and winked at her, hoping she didn't notice anything odd.

"You were great, I've never had anything or anyone quite like it." She giggled out loud as she said it. "I don't know how you did it, but boy, have you got stamina!"

"Ha ha, thanks, you weren't so bad yourself." I said slowly, hoping it was the right thing to say.

"So you wanna go again?!" She smiled slyly, giving me a wink before leaning in for a kiss.

"Look," I replied moving away, "I don't mean to offend you, but we are adults, and we need to sort out our problem. Last night you must have looked so damn sexy in what you were wearing, I couldn't keep my hands of you, but we need to be professional about this. You are my boss..."

She cut me off by rolling over on top of me, her hard nipples grazing my hairless chest. I felt a stir in my groin. I tried to push her off to continue talking, I needed to talk before things got too heated, again. She leant down, kissing down my stubble covered jaw line.

"Hey, we can't do this, not again. We need to be adult about this, I don't want things to be weird between us at work. You're my boss and I don't want ..."

She cut me off again, this time differently. "You don't want everyone to think that the only way you got promoted was because you were fucking the boss, right."

Yes, that thought had gone through my head, but mainly my thoughts were on my girlfriend, Chantelle.

"No, that's not it. I got the promotion before this happened, hence the celebrations last night..."

"But no-one else will know that will they," she snarled, "It's your word against mine, and believe me, I can be pretty persuasive."

I pushed her off me, pushing her onto her back. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "What are you planning on telling people, coz I mean, I would rather we kept this quiet."

She slapped me with that. "How dare you?! You seduce me, bed me and then treat me like dirt! You son of a bitch!" She raised her hand to slap me again, but this time I saw it coming, grabbing her arm.

"Calm down," I spoke in a softer tone, rubbing my cheek with my other hand. "Look, Liz, this isn't how I wanted things. I don't remember anything about last night at all. I'm not lying to you, I wouldn't do that, not only are you my boss, you're also a friend. I woke up this morning thinking 'who the fuck is that next to me'. I saw the blonde hair instead of Chantelle's natural dark hair and it messed my brain up. I have no idea what's happened. I also have no idea what it is you have against me to ruin my relationship as well as put both of our jobs under pressure."

"You don't know already," she screeched, "You did this to me."

"Done what Liz," I asked. I genuinely had no idea what was going on.

She sat silently for a couple of minutes, staring at her hands. She sat upright on the bed, letting the covers pool around her waist, giving me the chance to see her beautiful breasts. 'They really are beautiful' I though to myself. She had dark nipples set high upon her perky breasts. They weren't massive, but they had a fair size, at a guess I would say around a B/C-cup, whatever they are. As she breathed deeply her breasts rose and fell. Keeping me enthralled in them. She finally spoke and I forced myself to look at her face.

"Dan, I've loved you for a while now, you sleep with me, then try to give me the shoulder. I've worked hard to try and get you into bed, and all you can do is ditch me. What's with that?!"

"Look, I still don't know what I have done to upset you." I ignored the 'love' comment and carried on talking, "If anything, I should be mad with you, I mean... what the hell are you trying to achieve by trying to get us both out of jobs, and me out of a relationship?!" I was getting worked up, ready for a big battle if it came to it. I knew she was stubborn, but I wasn't going to back down easily.

She sneered at me, "maybe you should have thought of that before you fucked me silly. I have it all on tape too. You're a twat Dan, a cocky son of a bitch that needed taking down a peg or two. I on the other hand am pretty much perfect." She laughed out loud with that comment.

"You slimy bitch," I retaliated. "I have done nothing to you. I've had enough." With that I leant over her to get my boxers that I could see hanging over the chair beside her. She took advantage of my movement and pressed her lips against mine. I went to pull away but she rolled on top of me, her legs either side of my hips, her hands at my face holding my lips to her.

I rolled my head side to side, and pushed at her body. I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't try too hard. I mean her breasts were mashed into my chest, her hips gyrating over my crotch. After a few seconds my anger turned into lust and I was holding her body to mine.

I flipped her over onto her back and held her hands with one of mine, giving myself access to her body. I was rough, very rough, rougher than I had ever been sexually. I think my anger towards her had turned into something passionate, something I didn't want, something she did. She laughed as I nipped her flesh. She laughed as I groped. She laughed as I flipped her over, grabbing at her bottom, pulling the skin. I could see the welts left there. My mind was telling me to stop, but my body was keeping me going, urging me forward.

I slipped my fingers between her legs, hearing her laughter subside to a moan, to check if she was wet enough for my invasion. Yes was the answer. Without hesitation I slammed my cock deep inside her, holding still for just a second, before pumping away with no remorse. I found I didn't care if she was close to cumming. I was using her. I grabbed her hips and slammed her into me, faster and faster, until I could feel the tell-tale signs in my balls of me about to cum. I gave her no warning. I shot my load deep into her, maybe triggering off her own orgasm, I was too wrapped up in myself to care.

When I was spent, I extricated myself from her, grabbed my shirt and my jeans and walked towards the door.

"You can start looking for a new job in the morning," she called after me, "unless you want the board to see these marks."

Her words no longer threatened me. "O.K. you do that, I'm off to see Chantelle. All that 'fucking' has left me horny as hell." I turned towards the door and as an after thought asked, "Oh and I almost forgot, what IS your problem with me anyway?"

She sat silently. She stared at me but not moving. I turned to walk away and she called after me. "There was no sex last night, nothing at all. You were passed out at the party so I asked the bouncers to bring you up here. I wondered if there was any way I could bed you, and sure enough I got you in the end. You can go back to your precious Chantelle. Tell her about the best fuck you've ever had, and that you did it in your own free will. Then you can tell her about you quitting your job. I'm sure she will love it!" She laughed as she spoke the last sentence.

I turned, walked straight up to her and spat the next words in her face, "You mean nothing to me. Never have, never will. You're my boss, I had to be pleasant. Not anymore. This has been one hell of a wakeup call. I'm going to tell Chantelle. She won't mind you, probably want a ride herself. One thing is for sure, you're a cheap, conniving, little bitch who has to get their kicks from blackmailing people into bed with them.

"I'm not going to quit, I'm not going to break up with Chantelle. I know that I'm better than you, and now... I'm going to leave. If I get anymore shit from you, I can shift some things around, after all, were all lawyers. Good day."

I once more turned to leave as I reached the door there was a flash and the distinct click of a camera. I was stood by her door in just my boxers, not my best move. I found I didn't care who found out, and what would happen. I was still young, there's plenty more things to experience in life. I turned to look at her, gave her my best smile, I pulled my boxers all the way down. I laughed as she scrambled to gather her camera back together before walking out the door slamming it behind me.

-------------------

Five years on I am nothing. She took me for everything I was worth. We had a court case... one which I lost horribly. Us both being lawyers it was a tough one to crack. I'm a guy, she's a girl. Now I'm not saying that in the court there is sex discrimination. No, I lie, I am. It was a battle that even if I was higher in the status quo, I had NO chance of winning. I can still see the headlines.

'Female Boss gets raped after helping drunken employee'

Of course that paper never got printed, I managed to put a stop to that. But nevertheless, it hurt to see that printed about me. I did no such thing, but how could I prove anything. I wallowed in my own guilt for a while. I never got put in jail because Liz just stopped turning up to court. Jury said she had cold feet, but still... I knew they thought I was guilty. In a way I was. I could only hope that the future brought brighter thing.

Of course, Chantelle broke up with me soon after the case broke out. At first she seemed like she was ok with it, then one day she flipped. She packed her bags in about an hour and fled our flat without letting me get a word in edgeways. I called, I text, I even tried to go to her Mum to find her but she had just disappeared off the face off the earth.

I got a text from her a few months back. She said, "Hey, just to let you know to stop trying to find me, I am married and am a very happy woman. I have a 3year old daughter. She is beautiful. Her name is Hannah. She is not yours. Now you know that I am happy, please stop trying to find me, move on. You are a great guy and deserve someone special. Love, Chantelle."

As I read it I was upset. But that message made me feel like I could move on. That she wasn't "the one" for me. It gave me hope and it gave me strength.

I sat in my one bedroom flat all day, thinking about the time me and Chantelle spent together. Thinking about how much I loved her at one point, but, it didn't stay. We fell out of love before 'the night'. I set my mind back so I could help myself let go.

~~~

Thanks for reading me. Please vote and comment if you want to.