Life Sucks Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice deals with a sexually abusive father and boyfriend.
4.1k words
3.97
31.2k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had not been what you would call easy for Alice. Her mother died when Alice was very young and that completely changed her father. He was no longer the loving, playful father that she had had when her mother was alive. Instead, he was very short tempered and angry. That had escalated in the last few years to being extremely demanding and controlling and even though she was now 18, she was still very much under his control. Her boyfriend, Joey, was exactly the same as her father, which is why Joey and Dan (her father) got along so very well. Dan had never allowed her to have a job and he didn't give her an allowance so she had no money of her own. Her grades were good, but not excellent enough for an academic scholarship to college. She was not allowed to participate in sports or other extracurricular activities, so Alice didn't even have the hope of a far away college to escape to. Her father was making her go to a local college a hour away and he was even allowing her to have an apartment, but no roommates and Joey had an apartment next door to keep an eye on her.

As if having a borderline abusive father and boyfriend weren't enough, as soon as Alice turned 18, both of them added a sexual element to things. Joey felt like he had to have that physical dominance over her and he had to show that to her dad since that's what her dad expected of him. So, Joey started dominating Alice sexually in front of her father. If Alice dropped a plate while washing dishes after dinner, her skirt would be around her waist and Joey would roughly push his cock into her pussy and fuck her hard until he came and her pussy was bruised and stretched. This would all be done with her father watching and cheering Joey on, telling him to fuck Alice harder or go deeper. Sometimes Dan would have his own cock out and would stroke it to an orgasm while watching Joey fuck his daughter. Dan would always spray his seed all over his daughter's back, enjoying that element of humiliation.

Truth be told, Alice liked this "punishment" better than she liked Dan's controlling ways. She actually enjoyed the sex and didn't mind when he was rough. She could never show that she liked it and she had become a master at holding back orgasms. Alice has always been a sexual person though. Even when her mother died, the only thing that consistently comforted her were her own fingers on her pussy. Joey was the only person she had had sex with though. She was hoping to change that once she got to college but she was beginning to realize that she was going to be equally as controlled there as she was at home.

Today was moving day and Alice was excited to escape her father's house, even though he was close enough to pop in unannounced at any time. She would finally get to see the apartment and furniture that had been purchased for her. The apartment was conveniently located close to school transit, as Alice was not allowed to have a car. It would give her far too much freedom. She had to rely on Joey or her dad to drive her to and from the grocery store or anywhere else she might need to go. Alice was dressed and ready to go at 9am sharp, unwilling to discover the consequences if she was late. Joey had picked out her outfit the night before and so Alice didn't have to make a decision on what to wear. The short ruffled white skirt rode low on her hips and barely covered her panty-less ass. She wore a simple thin white camisole that strained to contain her C-cup breasts, showed her puffy pink nipples through the fabric and showed off her flat tummy. White flip flops went on her feet and she had a navy button up shirt to put on when she got to the apartment. While Joey and her dad liked showing her off, there was a fine balance of not showing everything. Alice had no say in her clothing, but actually liked showing her body off.

Even though Alice knew she was on time, her father thought otherwise and bent her over the kitchen table and spanked her with a spiked paddle for ten minutes. Joey came in and not so gently, cleaned up the blood and then with a big hand firmly on her bare, sore ass, lead her outside to the car. Her father was already in the drivers side, tapping impatiently on the steering wheel. She was dreading sitting down for the next hour, but knew if she made any sounds or complaints, it would get even worse.

Joey had other plans for her though. He sat in the passenger seat and unbuttoned his jeans so he could pull out his cock. He pulled her in the car and impaled her roughly on his cock. She was straddling his lap with her back to Joey's chest and her sore ass bouncing against his thighs as he fucked her hard. Her dad reached over and tugged her shirt down so he could watch her bare breasts flop around as she was fucked. Joey had one hand on her stinging ass to help her move up and down and the other hand on her clit. After watching for a couple of minutes, her dad finally started the car and began the trip to her new apartment.

Even though the trip was an hour, it felt like four hours. Alice was in a cloud of sex and pain, pleasure and pain. She was denied an orgasm, even though Joey had two and she was so horny she could hardly think straight. And the pain. Her ass was on fire. Every movement, every jiggle, every bump of the car made it worse. She knew that her first day of class tomorrow was going to be torture between her paddled ass and her bruised pussy. That was their plan though. They wanted her to be thinking of them tomorrow and always. And she would be.

Alice carefully got out of the car when her dad pulled up at her new apartment. She tucked her breasts back in her shirt and made sure her skirt covered her. Joey handed her the blue button up shirt to put on to cover up the fact that her shirt was thin enough to see her pink nipples. Once she had herself situated, she knelt down in the passenger doorway and cleaned her juices from Joey's cock. She tucked him back into his pants and stood back up. Her father roughly grabbed her arm and dragged her up three flights of stairs to apartment 388. He opened the door and pushed her in. She wasn't expecting his roughness, so she tripped and fell. His steel toed boot connected with her side as he kicked her out of his way. She scrambled to her feet, ignoring her now bruised rib and looked around the tiny apartment. It was open concept with a tiny kitchen, dining area and living room all rolled into one. Even though she had tried to tell herself not to get her hopes up for having a fabulous apartment with beautiful furniture, she was still disappointed to see a hodgepodge mix of what looked like garage sale furniture. Nothing really matched, nothing was in great shape but it didn't matter. This apartment was her sanctuary. Even though Dan and Joey had keys, it still felt like hers and it was the first thing since her mother died that felt like hers.

"I love it, daddy. Thank you." Alice knew that's what he expected her to say.

Dan just nodded once. He didn't really care if she liked it or not. He was still pissed that he was having to pay for an apartment, utilities and furniture but this was the closest college and Alice had to get a college education. "You know the rules, right?"

"Yes sir. Only go out to my classes and come straight back. You and Joey are the only people who are to give me rides. No friends in my apartment. No going over to friend's apartments. No friends. Only talk when necessary in classes - otherwise keep my distance," Alice recited like a good little girl. She was not permitted a television or a computer and would have to go to the library when she needed to use the internet. The apartment had a landline so her father and Joey could call to make sure she was back immediately after class. She could never miss the bus or there would be dire consequences.

Dan stepped up to her, a mean glint in his eye. Alice fought off a shiver and braced herself for whatever harm was to come. He grabbed her long ponytail and jerked it hard, jerking her neck at an awkward angle. "Consider this a preview of what will come if you disobey any of the rules." He roughly pushed her into the wall, causing her to bump her head in the process. Her vision swam and she had to blink several times before she could focus. He didn't give her long to focus before tearing her clothes off, ripping them in the process. Once she was naked, he grabbed her ponytail and threw her on the couch. Her head bounced off the hard edge of the coffee table as she landed at an awkward angle on the couch. Her dad motioned Joey over and Alice felt a moment of terror at the thought of the two of them ganging up on her at the same time.

Joey was already naked and slammed his hard cock into her already sore pussy. Alice opened her mouth in a silent scream. All the air rushed from her body when her dad pounded his fist into her stomach and chest. Her already bruised rib radiated pain as his fists pummeled her body and Joey fucked her hard. Finally the pain was more than she could stand and her body gave up the fight, throwing her into blissful darkness as she passed out.

Alice woke up in degrees, feeling pain all over her body. Her head hurt, her ribs hurt, her pussy hurt and her ass hurt. She took stock slowly checking each body part, starting with her head. She knew she had a concussion - her double vision spoke to that. She knew she had at least a couple of broken ribs but nothing had punctured her lungs, because she could breathe okay, painfully but okay. Alice's ass and pussy felt like they were bruised and stretched beyond imagine and she figured out why as her hands drifted down to investigate. She had a large dildo up her pussy and a huge butt plug in her ass. She took the dildo out before she noticed a note which had been safety pinned to her breast. Carefully removing the safety pin from her skin, she unfolded and read the note:

"Do not remove the plug from your ass. Bring me the dildo as soon as you wake up and wear only the robe on the chair. --Joey, 390"

Alice wasn't sure she could stand up,much less walk at this point, but she knew she had to try. She sat up slowly, her ribs protesting and her ass stinging. Her head swam and black spots appeared before her eyes, but Alice kept breathing until she knew she wouldn't pass out again. She slowly stood up, holding onto the couch for support until she was steady enough to stand on her own. Alice took a tentative step towards the chair and the white robe draped across it and was proud of herself when she didn't end up in a heap on the floor. She walked gingerly the rest of the way to the chair and pulled on the white robe. It was a very thin nylon, so basically see through, but Alice hardly had it in her to give a shit at this point.

Walking slowly to the door with the dildo in her hand, Alice opened it and turned left to the apartment beside hers. From what she could tell, each floor had four apartments, two on each side and a staircase in the middle. Her apartment backed onto a wildlife preserve and Joey's overlooked the parking lot. Alice liked that each room had a view of the wildlife preserve - it was nice to look out and see greenery instead of a parking lot.

Alice knocked on Joey's door, slightly out of breath. Her ribs were killing her and she couldn't wait to tape them up. Joey answered the door and leered down at her. "Well don't you look like shit?"

Looking at the ground, Alice murmured, "Sorry. I came over as soon as I woke up, like the note said." She held out the dildo for Joey to take.

Joey snatched the dildo out of her hand. "Lean over the staircase banister," he ordered.

Alice did as she was told, leaning her elbows on the railing and bending at the waist, grimacing in pain. Joey came up behind her and slammed the dildo in her extremely sore pussy. He rammed it in and out of her until she was whimpering in pain. Finally he ripped it out of her, along with the butt plug and tossed them into his apartment. He spanked her flogged ass in disgust. "Go clean yourself up. I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30 sharp."

Alice stood up, blinking back tears as she made her way to her apartment. She went inside and locked the door, feeling somewhat safe, even though she knew Joey had a key. She found the tiny bathroom and took a quick shower before taking some aspirin to help with the pain. Alice had some stretchy bandages, which she took into her room so she could look into the full length mirror on the back of the door and tape her sensitive ribs. It was when she was done that she noticed the next building was quite near to hers and there was an extremely hot guy staring at her through the window. Alice blushed and quickly covered up with a towel before grabbing some yoga pants and a t-shirt and changing in the bathroom.

Suddenly exhaustion overwhelmed her and Alice wanted to go to bed. She always slept nude so she took her clothes back off and wrapped a towel around her again. The guy was still there, watching her window when she walked in. Of course her father nor Joey thought about the need for curtains or blinds. Still, Alice was just too tired to think about it, so she turned off the lights and slipped between the covers.

Unfortunately sleep did not find her. She started crying as her body pulsed in pain, finally giving in to the tears she had been fighting all day. Alice didn't know if she could survive another beating like that one. Knowing that the only thing that would make her feel better and go to sleep was also the one thing that would hurt like a bitch: masturbating. Still, her body longed for an orgasm and she longed for a restful night's sleep.

Alice rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She softly patted her pussy, her fingers exploring and parting the folds gently. It felt good - not too sore. Alice knew she wouldn't put any fingers in her pussy so she concentrated on the knot of nerves. Rubbing her fingers in a circular pattern over her clit, Alice got lost in the pleasurable sensations until she came, her body painfully jerking from her orgasm.

As she came down from the high of the orgasm, Alice started sobbing and eventually fell asleep.

---------------------------

Alice woke later to someone banging on her door. She gingerly turned her head and saw that it was only 10:13pm and she had been asleep for only a couple of hours. Slowly, Alice pushed herself into a sitting position, careful not to move her head too fast or to twist too much to bother her hurt ribs. She slowly stood, waiting for the dizziness to pass before grabbing her nearly see through robe and shuffling to the door. She couldn't imagine who it was as both her father and boyfriend had keys. Once she reached the door and stretched gingerly to look through the peephole, a small gasp escaped her lips as she recognized the guy watching her from the apartment building across from hers. What did he want, Alice wondered. Wanting him to stop pounding on the door so Joey wouldn't decide to wake up and come investigate the noise, Alice unlocked the door and swung it open, not caring that her robe was hiding nothing.

"Yes?" she asked, looking at her neighbor. He was cute, she had to give him that. He was tall, with dark shaggy hair and piercing blue eyes. His jeans were well worn and fit him perfectly. Alice could tell that he took care of himself if the strain of his grey t-shirt across his broad chest was any indication. She could make out a tattoo peeking out from under his t-shirt and had to resist the urge to lift his sleeve up to see the rest of the tattoo. She had always been fascinated with them but was obviously never allowed to have one.

The neighbor's eyes skimmed her body before meeting her gaze. She was shocked to see anger there... she had expected lust or something else. Immediately Alice dropped her gaze and drew herself in, not sure what to make of the stranger, but wanting to protect herself just in case.

The guy sighed and spoke softly, his voice deep and lyrical sounding. "I'm not going to hurt you. After I saw you in your bedroom, I couldn't stop thinking about you and wondering what happened to you. I had to come over and see for myself that you were okay."

Alice looked up at the guy, not sure she should believe him. After all, the men in her life had never been particularly trustworthy, so why should this stranger be any different? Just then, she heard Joey's voice coming from downstairs. She grabbed the neighbor and pulled him into her apartment, shutting and locking the door quietly. "You have to hide. My boyfriend has a key. You cannot come out, no matter what you see or hear, okay? If he or my dad finds out you were here, I'm good as dead, you hear me?" Alice's voice was low and insistent, hoping she could convey the seriousness of her words to the neighbor.

The neighbor nodded, not quite understanding what was going on, but understanding enough that she could be in danger if he was caught there. He whispered back to her, "I will hide in the coat closet by the door and then slip out when he is distracted." He grasped her chin in his hands and stared at her intently. "I will be watching and I will be back when he leaves." With that, the sexy stranger turned and slipped into the closet.

Alice wasted no time in sprinting back to her bedroom, throwing her robe on the floor and curling up in bed. She tried to breathe deeply and evenly, feigning sleep but when she heard the key in the lock, her breath hitched and her heart started pounding. If Joey found her neighbor, there would be hell to pay and she wasn't sure she would survive it this time.

Luckily for her, Joey walked right past the coat closet and came into her bedroom. He flipped on the lights and stripped the covers off her, gazing down at her naked body covered in bruises. Alice tried not to squirm under his gaze but did pretend that she was waking up. "Joey," she said sleepily, purposefully making her voice raspy and deep.

"You look like shit, Alice." There was pride in Joey's voice when he said that. He liked his marks on her body. He liked that her body was his. To prove that point, he reached down and twisted her nipple, causing her to hiss a breath through her teeth.

Not stopping there, Joey shoved her on her back and harshly spread her legs, exposing her sore pussy and ass. He slapped her pussy a few times, making it sting, before dipping three fingers into her hole. Not caring that he was jarring her ribs, Joey slammed his fingers in and out of her pussy, making her whimper with pain. "Come for me, bitch." Alice wasn't sure she could, she was in so much pain but surprisingly, she could feel her pussy begin to react to the fingers inside of her. After a few more rough thrusts of his fingers, Alice had a small orgasm, squeezing hard around his fingers.

That was good enough for Joey, who snatched his fingers out of her pussy as soon as she stopped twitching from her orgasm. He forced those three fingers in her mouth and she had to clean her pussy juices off of his fingers. Once he was clean, he dropped a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Rest up - I have a lot of plans for you tomorrow." He stood up and slapped each breast hard before marching out of the room and out of her apartment.

Alice rubbed her sore boobs and closed her eyes. She could only imagine what he had in store for her. She wasn't sure she could do this each and every day. Her body was much too tired.

Remembering her neighbor, Alice sat up on her elbows and looked at the apartment across the way. Her neighbor was staring at her, at her exposed, stretched out pussy. He waved and held up one finger, indicating he would be over in just a sec.

Sighing, Alice nodded and got out of bed to clean herself up and to get dressed. When he knocked on the door, she had pulled on a short knit skirt and a white tank top. The tank was old and thin, thus showing her nipples and the skirt was short, thus showing her pussy.

12