Life Sucks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice opened the door before the soft knock could come, not wanting to alert Joey to the fact that she was having another boy in her apartment. She ushered the neighbor in. "I'm fine," she said impatiently, wanting him to be gone. She didn't have room for another male in her life.

"No, you're not. I saw him. He's too rough with you. Why do you stay with him?"

"What business is it of yours?" Alice asked angrily. "I don't even know your damn name, but I'm supposed to tell you intimate details about my life?? I don't think so, buddy!"

"I'm Josh. And I can help you, if you'll let me." He did have kind eyes and Alice wanted to trust him but honestly, she didn't believe him, nor did she believe that he could or would do anything to help her.

"What do you think you saw?" Alice asked, wanting to get an idea of what she was dealing with.

Josh stepped close to her and cupped her cheek. "He's too rough with you. Way too rough. If that's what you're into, I'll turn around and leave and never mention it again. But I really don't think you're as into it as he is. I think you've learned to get whatever pleasure you can out of it." He caressed her cheek, his thumb running soothingly over her raw skin. "You are too beautiful to be treated that way."

Alice flushed, not knowing what to think. How does he know this about her? He was absolutely right, that while she didn't mind a little roughness, she hated Joey and her father's form of brutality. It aroused her, only because she had to find some kind of pleasure in the situation, or else she would go crazy.

Josh leaned closer to her, his lips almost hovering over hers. "You should be kissed and teased and loved and fucked and fingered every moment of every day. If you'll trust me, I'll show you that you deserve better than what you have right now."

Alice was overwhelmed by what he was saying. She hadn't felt love, real love, since her mother died. It was such a foreign but warm concept that her eyes filled with tears. She looked up at Josh, tears swimming in her eyes. "Help me, Josh."

12