Life Tasted Sweet Ch. 02

Story Info
A second meeting with Stefanie Joosten.
2.5k words
4.63
4.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

This is the second chapter of my story on Stefanie Joosten, this continues straight on from the first chapter, so it would be best to read that first.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the story.

Thank You.

**********************

I sat in a chair, enjoying the fresh air whilst sipping on some coffee, it was relatively early and people slowly starting to move about this bustling city. I look out across the canal and the city as far as I could see. Amsterdam was where I found myself and it was an incredible place to be, a city with a long history.

Three months had passed since I last saw Stefanie Joosten during our night of debauchery on Tokyo. It played over in my mind many times, it came to me in my dreams whilst I slept, a vivid and happy memory it remained. I took that memory with me and it was all I could ever need for the rest of my life.

It formed part of the reason I had ended up in the Netherlands, her country of birth. I had been thinking about her almost non-stop, sex with her was out of this world. Something to take to the grave. Something to give me hope in my darkest hours.

I continued to enjoy the sights as I walked the city finding all sorts interesting places and people. I saw the infamous side of the city as well, a different experience to seeing it in movies, or reading about it. The verified industries of marijuana and prostitution meant nothing to me at that point. These women could not compare to Stefanie. It was incredible, the thought that unexpectedly came into my mind and I was completely fine with it.

The city's history remained on the surface plain to see for all who inhabited the city. I simply enjoyed the way the new and the old mingled together. I was seeing the world in a new light is was bright and vivid. The colours seemingly caressed my eyes when I saw them.

I continued my stroll through the city streets, knowing I was near the central station I headed towards it, I spotted it, a large and impressive building. However, my attention was drawn away, I walked toward whom drew my attention. I walked toward her.

"Hey Stefanie," I spoke.

"Hey Bill," she responded as her face lit up with her beautiful smile.

We embraced, holding one another close. Before she let me go, she drew me in for a kiss.

"Wow, I will always love that," I responded.

"Well, I love doing that."

"So what brings you here," Stefanie asked me.

"Seeing the world, and the country which brought you into it."

"Well aren't you sweet," Stefanie responded.

"I'm just saying it as I see it," I responded.

"I appreciate that, care to join me."

"It would be my honour Stefanie."

I offered my arm and she took it, we strolled through the streets. Stefanie was leading me to one of her favourite places in the city. A little cafe in a secluded part of the city. We sat down and began to catch up on the past few months.

"What have you been up to Bill?" Stefanie inquired.

"It has been quite a time; I've been busy with work. Now, I am at rest, enjoying this amazing city and now spending time with you." I truthfully replied.

"You are still humble and honest," Stefanie responded.

"Thank you, I guess you bring out the best in me."

"No, that is all you Bill," Stefanie replied.

Our conversation continued as we caught up. Stefanie gave me a little glimpse of some of the projects she was working on. I told her about the work I had been doing, and she listened intently.

It still felt strange the second time around, to have someone listen to me and be genuinely interested in what I had to say. So I spoke, like I did in Japan, and she listened. I spoke of a few of my other passions outside of gaming, mainly cars.

We continued talking about our passions. All the ones we did not speak of in Japan. We continued getting to know one another, on an intimate level.

"So has this been a lifelong passion?" Stefanie inquired regarding my love of cars.

"Absolutely, the fast, the powerful, the beautiful. It's part of the reason I went to Japan, the car culture, beyond what the movies had shown me. The world remained a mystery and when I became able, I decided to explore it and see the true face of these places I have always wanted to go."

"So Bill, what does Amsterdam show you?"

"History right in front of my eyes, with the modern world mixed in between. A completely unique and beautiful city. I met some Amsterdam residents many years ago, I was about fifteen at the time, and they gave me some insight into the city."

"So you had some idea before coming here?"

"Absolutely, I have really enjoyed coming here and seeing you again has been unexpected and a wonderful surprise."

"Thank you, you are still charming I see."

"You are an amazing woman, and an inspiration to me."

"Thank you Bill," Stefanie responded with her incredible smile.

My mind hovered a bit over the notion of what exactly was happening, I knew I was in love with her long before that point.

I pondered what she felt or saw in me. I remained in a little bit of disbelief over both of our encounters up until that point. What did the future hold, what would happen next with us?

Stefanie had a few things to take care of but agreed to meet at my hotel. The Toren was where I was staying, a hotel with 17th century architecture with all the modern amenities. I told her to meet at the bar around 07:30pm.

There was still some time before the evening. I spent all of it in my hotel room trying not to be nervous. It had been a while since I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounding so loud I could not even hear myself think. However, taking to her earlier that day was like second nature to me.

As the world began to speed past me. I was left alone with my thoughts. I thought I was dreaming, but there I was in Amsterdam awaiting the arrival of Stefanie Joosten for the second time in a day. Time eventually ticked by and Stefanie's beautiful face appeared on my phone as it began to ring.

I answered and she informed me of her imminent arrival. I casually headed downstairs. As I got settled at a table near the bar, she walked in. She scanned the room, and a beautiful smile graced her face once she spotted me from across the room.

She walked towards me with her light brown coat on, beneath that a short dress in crimson adorned her body, sheer black stockings upon her statuesque legs. Her hair was loose and cascaded down her back. Her red lips and blue eyes topped it all off, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Good evening," I spoke first, feeling the need to be a bit formal.

"Good evening Bill," Stefanie responded matching my formality.

"You look gorgeous tonight, my lady in red," I said as I removed her jacket for her.

"Well thank you I appreciate that. You continue to be such a gentleman," Stefanie replied.

"I think you encourage me to be the best I possibly can," was all I could say.

Stefanie simply smiled and set her gorgeous eyes upon me. We shared a little moment as we simply looked at one another without saying a word.

A few more drinks then dinner came and we continued to laugh and joke. I began to talk about my passion for cars which Stefanie found interesting as she had never had an interest in them or a driver's license as she mentioned in one of her streams.

In exchange she enlightened me about her love of anime and the things that drew her to Japan. It was something I had found amazing. She set off to a different place, and simply prospered in everything that she did. I felt aroused and inspired all at the same time.

As the evening went on and we continued to strengthen our bond. We became more familiar and intimately aware of one another. The night wound down as the bar began to empty, and we went up to my room.

All the while we were still talking, laughing and enjoying each others company as though no other human existed. We found the door, I opened and ushered her inside. I once again removed her coat and placed it in the closet. She walked ahead of me in her black leather boots, as she reached for the zip on her dress.

I slipped off my suit jacket, kicked off my shoes, and followed her. I assisted in unzipping her dress and freeing her body from its constraints. Her lingerie remained as her dress fell toward the floor, it was black with red in the mix.

I gently ran my fingers along the straps of her bra as I slowly made my way toward the clip on the back. Once her bra was lying on the floor, I then moved my hands downward enjoying the feel of her body on my hands. I reached her panties and then began to slowly slide them down, savouring every moment as her slice of heaven was revealed to me.

She then moved away and sat down on the bed looking at me with those eyes. She then gently lifted up a leg and gestured me to remove her stockings. I complied and slowly slide them off teasing her as I went along. Once on leg was done another was lifted toward me and I did the same again. She was now naked in all her glory in front of me.

Returning the favour she stood up and reached up unbuttoning my shirt. I removed it and tossed to one side. She then unbuckled my belt and began to free my raging hard on. Once it was free Stefanie gestured me to sit on the bed, as I did so, she drew her face and we began to kiss. Her lips tasted sweet, like life did at that moment.

Her hands continued to move downward, finding my cock and slowly grasping it as our lips remained locked together. My hands found their way to her gorgeous little slice of heaven and I began to rub and tickle her pussy. Stefanie let out a little giggle as she clearly enjoyed what we were doing to each other.

"I want to taste that," I said as my fingers continued to rub her pussy.

"I want to taste this," She said as her hands continued to stroke my cock.

Stefanie began to turn and offer her pussy to my mouth as my cock was now on offer to hers. She placed her lips on the tip of my cock and began to gently kiss it as she prepared to take it all in. I plunged my tongue into her pussy which caused Stefanie to tilt her head back and purr in sheer pleasure.

Stefanie then put my cock into her mouth, taking it all the way inside. My mind was simply exploding as her tongue touched my cock so tenderly. Our bodies remained entangled for a while as we used our mouths to collectively drive one another wild with lust. I continued to feel her tender soft body as I licked her pussy.

After some time, Stefanie lifted her head from my cock as she now wanted it inside her pussy. She got up and turned to face before lowering herself on to my cock. She let it all in, in one swift motion and then began to ride me. I looked up and saw an angel, as she moved slow and deliberately.

My eyes remained fixed on her, roaming every part of her body. My body tingled with desire as her lust fueled actions continued to take control over my very being. She fucked a little faster picking up the pace. She then lifted her pussy of my cock just as she came, squirting hard leaving her bodily fluids all over me and the bed as well.

Once her squirting had subsided, she proceeded to once again put my cock inside her mouth and do that thing with her tongue which drove me even wilder with lust. It was something I thought was not possible but it was happening in that moment. Stefanie sucking was more audible as the moisture from her squirting was all over my cock and it was a sound that was making me even harder.

Stefanie lifted her head up and caressed my balls as she proceeded to turn around. She was now on all fours and I had since positioned myself behind her. I slid my manhood inside, Stefanie purred once again. I started slow and gently slid my cock in and out. I was savouring the moment and what I was doing, even more so than the first time.

My hands held station on her hips as I steadied myself whilst thrusting a little faster than before. Stefanie now began to moan her approval as my increased tempo was touching her in all the right places. Despite the cold weather outside our bodies were now covered in sweat from our vigorous activity.

It seemed her first orgasm had left her tender as her moaning told me another was due imminently. I slipped out just as it hit and saw her squirting, as it surged out her body. It seemed our fucking was more intense and raw than our night in Japan.

Before her second orgasm had subsided she had demanded my cock back inside of her, I naturally complied. We continued our fucking, even though she was on all fours she had all the power. I had no problem with that whatsoever. Stefanie looked back at me and her blue eyes pierced my soul as she looked at me and I at her. The vision before me was so filthy and sexy, I wanted it to last forever.

The way we fucked, it could have lasted forever. However, we were both pushing our stamina to the limit. Stefanie in almost quick succession came for a third time, and I was getting close myself. I grabbed her hips and steadied myself as my eruption was imminent.

I eventually couldn't hold it in any longer and erupted deep inside of her. My bodily fluids mixed with hers as her orgasm was still under way when I came. Stefanie and I collapsed onto the bed, catching our breath and letting the orgasmic high slowly subside. Stefanie looked at me with her big blue eyes right into my soul.

She had a gorgeous smile upon her face as we looked at each other. We remained in complete silence with only the sound of our racing hearts slowing, and our lungs filling with air. We didn't need to say a word as we knew exactly what one another was thinking.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers