Life Tasted Sweet Ch. 03

Story Info
Love Conquers All.
3k words
4.67
4.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

I sat in my seat, fastened tight as I hurtled down the German autobahn, it was a quiet Sunday morning with very little traffic. The unrestricted stretch of highway proved great fun. I reached my destination, unsurprisingly, rather quickly. I parked my BMW i8, the door swung up as I got out. The dark blue colour of the car contrasted beautifully with the landscape as the sun continued to rise. I shut the door and headed into the café I had stopped at for a morning coffee.

The sights and sounds were incredible.

I sat there, looking out the window as I sipped my coffee. My thoughts inevitably drifted towards Stefanie. My time with her both in Tokyo and Amsterdam was etched in to my mind for eternity. Four months has passed since I ran into her in Amsterdam, since then I kept myself swamped in work. Now the time had come for me to relax, and the German autobahns seemed like a wonderful idea.

Time and people went by, the morning rush hour had come and gone. I had started walking to my car and my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and found that it was her, Stefanie. I answered it.

"Hello Stefanie."

"Hello Bill, how are you?"

"I am wonderful, even better now that I am talking to you once more."

"Thank you, so where are you now?"

"Germany, enjoying the autobahns."

"Of course, hope you're having a good time."

"Indeed, I am it has been a great trip so far. Are you in Tokyo?"

"Yes, been working a lot the past few months. Will be taking a break soon."

"I'd love to see you again, should I come to you?"

"Hmm, I would like that, although I would like to meet you, somewhere sunny."

"The Seychelles?"

"Yes, that's an absolutely wonderful idea."

Our conversation continued for a bit and eventually we agreed on a time and a date to meet. I was calm until she put down the phone. The nerves then began to take over, I knew then this was not some simple obsession.

Once I was calm again, I stepped into my car. I felt like I could take on the world, a small thought in my mind wondered, where could this go? Only time would tell. I switched on the car and silently rolled of, once I was sufficiently up to the speed the petrol motor kicked in and I began to roar away. The autobahns were relatively quiet as rush hour had finished. I had my foot flat to the floor fully intent on head butting the horizon.

A few hours later I was back in my hotel room. I sat back pondering to myself what was going to happen when I reached that island. My life would likely not be the same. I then pulled myself together and realised that I was going to meet a lovely woman. A woman I have spent many wonderful moments with in a very short amount of time.

Night had fallen, so I had gotten something to eat and proceeded to retire for the night. The next morning brought clarity and any lingering doubts were extinguished. I knew I had to relax and let things flow. I had a flight in a couple of hours and decided to have one last blast on the autobahn before I left. It was one of the best drives of my life.

Soon I was back on a plane, heading for the island in question. Stefanie's schedule meant she would arrive two days after me. So I had time to think and contemplate the coming events. The flight was uneventful with sleep being the main activity taking place. Many hours later I arrived in the Seychelles and it was beautiful.

Everything from the weather, to the atmosphere, and the vibe of the whole place was absolutely incredible and something to behold.

I soon left the capital of Victoria and proceeded to one of the more secluded hotels on the main island. The hotel was secluded and the views were spectacular, but I knew the most spectacular view of all was still to come. I took the time to relax and soak in the sun. My doubts and fears were diminishing. Excitement and arousal was soon taking its place.

The following day was relaxed and moved at a slow lingering pace. I took the time to recharge, disappear from the rush of the world. I processed all that had happened, where I was going to take my life. The day moved on and night eventually fell. I retired to bed after spending some time watching the stars light up the night sky.

I slept sound and awoke in the morning refreshed and ready to take on the world. I knew she was coming to me. So got out of bed and continued my morning ritual. After some time, I was prepared and ready for her arrival. A few hours had passed, I checked my phone and the flight number she gave me and it informed me that her flight had landed. My heart skipped a beat or two, she was coming and rather soon.

The memories played through my mind; her scent, the soft touch of her skin, and her piercing blue eyes that stared into my very soul. All that had happened, first in Tokyo then in Amsterdam still felt like a dream. As the time ticked by, my nervousness gave way to excitement coupled with arousal. It came at the right time as there was a knock on the door. I looked toward it and smiled. I walked toward it and grasped the handled and opened it. There she was, once again standing in front of me.

Her face was lit up with one of her gorgeous smiles, her eyes looked into my once more. She was dressed for island climate. A short white sun dress adorned with a pattern of roses is what she wore. She looked amazing as she always did. She came to me and we kissed, I locked lips with hers it felt like heaven and definitely tasted sweet.

"I've missed you," Stefanie said to me.

"I've missed you too," I replied.

She walked in and I then proceeded to close the door. I headed to the bar at Stefanie's request and began to make some drinks. Once we had our drinks we proceeded to catch up and recount the events since our last meeting. I was cool, calm, and collected as we spoke. She was bright, bubbly and amazing as always. There was nowhere else I would rather have been at that moment.

A while later we found ourselves cuddling. Stefanie's warm and soft body felt amazing against mine as we continued to talk. She then turned to face me and had a certain look on her face.

"Talking to you wasn't the only thing I missed." Stefanie said to me in a seductive tone.

I just smiled in response as she then leaned in and we kissed once more. She then proceeded to stand up and grab the bottom of her dress and lifted it up above her head. Her dress then fell to the floor. She was now only adorned in pink lingerie. I sat up and removed my shirt and then dropping my pants down to my boxers.

Stefanie then responded, by first slipping of her panties. Then she reached back and undid her bra and proceeded to slip it off and let it drop to the floor. I then slipped off my boxers and my cock emerged standing at attention ready for action. Stefanie laid me back onto the bed and grasped my cock gently and began to stroke as she continued to kiss me.

My hands wandered her body enjoying the feel of her skin. It felt soft to the touch and smooth as silk. She began to move downward towards my cock keeping her hands grasped on it. Her mouth found its way to the tip of my cock. The warm sensation passed over my cock as she slid it into her mouth.

I gripped the sheets as she did so, as my mind was lost in in lust. Her right hand was placed upon my chest as she steadied herself while she sucked gently and used her left hand to tend to my balls. I laid back and enjoyed what she was doing to me.

I was completely in her hands and both of us were in sheer ecstasy, submerged in lust and wanting this to never end. Stefanie then found my hard cock moist enough for her to mount. She lifted her head up and pierced my soul with her shimmering blue eyes. She lifted herself up while I continued to enjoy the amazing sight of her naked body. Stefanie then grasped my cock as she guided it to her wet pussy and slowly slide it inside. She let out a soft moan as my shaft entered her completely.

She slowly gyrated, working my cock like only she could. All the while keeping her eyes fixated upon mine. I was in a trance, in her thrall, entirely hers to command. She had me, where she wanted me. My hands held steady at her waist as she continued to ride me. She felt warm and soft to the touch.

She shifted her body down towards me and brought her lips close to mine, all the while I remained inside of her. We shared yet another kiss and as always her lips were unbelievable. In the heat of the moment I then grabbed her and we rolled over on the bed. I was now on top and she was gasped as I continued to plunge my cock inside of her. She moaned in sheer delight at my actions. Few things meant more to me than her lustful moans of approval.

Her legs were now wide apart as I slide my cock into her. I ran my hands up and down her statuesque legs as I fucked. I was slow but firm, a combination which drove her wild. I eventually withdrew my cock at her request as she slowly put her legs back down. I watched as she slowly moved up the bed and turned herself around. She was deliberate in the way she moved, the way she teased, and the way she looked at me as she turned and position herself for me to enter her from behind.

I moved toward her, maneuvering on the bed towards her. I slowly ran my fingers, with the lightest touch possible, up her legs. I reached her wet pussy and slowly massaged it. This drew a little gasp from her and bit of a moan. I then moved my cock into position, whilst I had placed my right hand on her body just above her pussy. I began to insert my cock, all the while moving my right hand along the length of her back.

Once I had inserted it all the way, I ran my fingers through her hair. It felt so soft, like the skin on her body. This was pleasure, fueled by lust, in its purest form. I then steadied my hands on her waist and began to fuck her a little quicker. We continued like that for some time, her stamina was amazing.

Her moans got louder, meaning she was close to orgasm. I pushed harder to get her to it. She came, just as I removed my cock from her pussy, and she squirted like I had never seen before. She then rested on the bed and I lay beside her, admiring her glowing beauty. However, my cock remained hard and still at attention. Stefanie noticed that as well.

Stefanie then climb on top of me as I lay on my back. She brought her lips to my cock once more and her pussy to my mouth. I began to lick and kiss away at her slice of heaven as she kissed and sucked my cock. We were both lost to the lust and we continued with our bodies intertwined. We pleasured one another as best we could and enjoyed every single second of it.

While my mouth did its work, my hands wondered, gently feeling and caressing every part her body. It was something I could not stop doing while we fucked each other senseless. It seemed we were becoming, as they saying suggested, one soul inhabiting two bodies. I knew she was special when I first laid eyes upon her, and her digital self.

The fantasy that became reality continued, as she came once more and the moisture from her pussy juices felt spectacular with a scent that seemed to capture the essence of desire. At that point I felt like I was soaring, not merely among the clouds but among the cosmos itself.

Stefanie began to move forward and once more position herself above my cock. However, this time her asshole was what she guided my cock towards. She gasped as she went past the tip and more of my shaft found its way inside of her. Stefanie began to glide up and down my shaft ever so slowly at first.

It took a little time for her to become accustomed to my manhood inside her asshole. However, once she had become familiar with it, her pace increased slightly. Soon she had a rhythm going and was clearly enjoying what she was doing. The pace increased steadily as Stefanie continued to enjoy the feeling of my cock in her ass. She gasped and moaned with lust filling every breath. I watched as she rode me like no woman had ever done before.

We continued for some time until she lifted herself up from my cock, before immediately plunging it back inside her awaiting pussy. The tempo was quick and Stefanie fucked me hard and fast. Soon after she reached orgasm yet again. While in the heat of passion lifted of my cock and squirted out once more all over me throbbing hard cock.

Stefanie laid back on the bed, as I stood up. She knew full well what I intended and stood up as well. She walked up to me and I lifted her up. She tenderly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around the back of my neck. She lowered herself onto my cock and began to fuck me slowly. We remained face to face as we stared into each others eyes. I was close and Stefanie could feel it, she urged me until I finally came.

I shot my load deep inside of her and she moaned in approval. Once I had subsided, I gently put her back down on the floor. We shared a slow and tender kiss, Stefanie then laid back down on the bed, I then laid down next to her. She looked at me smiling and I knew I was in love. We laid there a while longer simply looking into each others eyes without uttering a single word.

After sometime I moved toward the bathroom. However, it was ruse, I used the time to snatch up a small box, red in colour and soft to the touch. I returned to Stefanie with the box clutched behind my back. She laid on the edge of the bed on her stomach, looking up at me. I knelt down in front of her, while she looked at me seemingly knowing what I was about to do.

"Stefanie," I began, "You mean the world to me."

I then revealed the box and its contents to her and before I could say anymore, she said "Yes."

I leaned in and kissed her once more and said to her, "I love you."

She responded, "I love you too."

I then laid back down on the bed and kissed her a few more times. I had become the luckiest man alive in that moment. Soon we tore ourselves away to spread the news of our nuptials to our families. They were both ecstatic with the news and life tasted very sweet at that point.

The days counted down and we continued to prepare. They day arrived, I found myself standing there, looking down the aisle at a beautiful sight. Stefanie was walking toward me, dressed in white. The dress flowed behind her as she gracefully walked towards me. Her face was light up with her beautiful smile.

I felt content and happy that day knowing after it all the darkness I had seen she was my light, her hand reached out and saved me from the abyss I was slowly sinking into for so long. I cherished every second we had together, from our very first meeting in Tokyo to our wedding day.

(After The Wedding)

The weeks after our wonderful honeymoon were bliss and one that never diminished or felt like it could. I returned with her to the Netherlands, and she came with me to my home country. We used the time to learn about each other in a new light, now that we were husband and wife. Our love was something we chose to remember as we revisited the locations around the world where our love grew. We cherished our memories and endeavoured to make some more.

We eventually found ourselves in Venice. We were seated in a gondola, watching the city pass us by, we held each other close and felt more in love with each passing day. The centuries old architecture passed us by as the gondola moved through the waterways of the floating city.

I had seen pictures of the city, spent hours in digital versions of it, and even seen pictures of Stefanie in that city. However, it was now different, I was here in Venice with Stefanie by my side. It seemed the words she sang became my truth. Love was one of the most painful things I had to endure but it was love, her love, which saved me and my soul.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers