Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of Life With a Lump Between My Legs
5.7k words
4.46
73.3k
22

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
119 Followers

- 20 -

The morning came too soon. The result of drinking too much the night before was becoming evident by the throbbing in my head. My wife was already up and dressed when I dragged my body out of bed.

"Well, well. We're sure a slow mover this morning." My wife was up and dressed and way too chipper in the morning. "You stayed dry all night so let's get you to the potty before it's too late." I followed her into the bathroom and sat down and peed. "What a good boy you are for peeing the potty."

"Now let's get you dressed. You've got some decisions to make," she was standing at her pantie draw looking in. She picked out three pairs for me to choose from, one had a pink flowery print all over it, one had a lacy waistband and the third was a thong. My wife proceed to give me a quick run down on the different style or cuts of panties. Evidently the style my sister-in-law prefers was bikini. My wife on the other hand felt that thongs best suited her style, at least until recently.

"Let's try these on and see what you like," my wife said.

"I really don't think it matters much, I'll go with these," I reached for the pink ones.

"Okay," I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I put them on but somehow they didn't fit right and not in the way I would have expected. The waistband was too loose and the leg opening were too tight. My wife looked at me and raised her eyebrows. She placed her hands on her hips and said, "Well?"

"They don't fit," I said in a small voice.

"No they don't. Are you going to just wear them or are you willing to try on the next pair."

I felt like I was being scolded and I wanted to avoid another session over my wife's knees. "I'll try on another pair."

"Let's try the thong on next." her smile was devilish

I was starting to feel like Goldilocks, the first one was too big and this one was too small. The sight of me wearing a thong made my wife laugh. To be honest I had to laugh too. It was uncomfortable and I couldn't understand how she could wear them all the time with it pulled up between her butt cheeks. "How is this not like a continual wedgie," I asked my wife.

"You get used to it," she replied as she helped me out of them. "Well, we are down to the last pair. These should work fine for you."

"They're kind of feminine," I said examining the lace.

"Yes they are, but they are women's panties after all." her smile was beautiful. "But before you put these on we should talk about what happened yesterday."

"I tried to be good when going potty." I was feeling defensive

"Well there was that too, but I'm talking about the other fluids you drip out down there."

I started to feel ashamed and wondered if was heading for another round of spankings.

She continued, "Maybe a preemptive strike would help." My mind was racing trying to comprehend what she was talking about. She got a tissue from the nightstand and came around behind me. With the tissue in one hand she slowly stroked my hardening cock. Leaning back on my fully clothed wife, I could feel the fabric of her skirt on my naked butt. The way she rhythmical worked my cock up and down, the way she was whispering "That's right" and "good boy" in my ear and the way she was squeezing and releasing at just the right times was driving me to the brink faster than ever before. I was getting close and when my hips began to pump against her hand she moved the tissue into position to catch. Not the most intense orgasm but effective. She backed away from me so I would stand on my own.

"Well that only took two minutes," she said matter-of-factly. "And not too much mess." I could see what she meant, there wasn't much on the tissue from where I ejaculated. "Now, that should help curb your desires today and help you focus on your work."

I had a feeling of letdown for the experience, like I had been cheated somehow. I slid the lacy panties on and finished getting dressed. My wife handed me my coffee cup and lunch on my way out the door for work. I sipped at my coffee on my drive into work, but it wasn't coffee this morning. My wife had filled my cup with tea. Once I reached the office I call home to demand an explanation.

"Sweetie, I decided you didn't need the caffeine. You've been wetting yourself lately and since you are wearing my panties I have a vested interest in you not peeing in my clothes," she was being very blunt and the truth stung. "Now, enjoy your day and be a good boy."

As soon as I was off the phone Jessica was at my desk. "So...," she said leaning against my desk, "I was thinking about your problem last night."

"Jessica! Why don't you just leave it alone," Julie interrupted, joining the conversation.

"Oh, hear me out. I have you thought about pantyhose?"

My jaw dropped and Julie gasped.

"No, really. Think about it. You'd get a lot better coverage and you won't have chafing anywhere."

At least the logic was there. "I don't' know how practical that would be." I said.

"More practical than lacy panties." She said pointing the exposed waistband.

Julie gasped again and I blushed. "My wife picked them out." I said sheepishly

"Does she also put you over her knee when you're naughty?" Jessica teased

"Jessica! I insist. You back to your desk and leave him alone." Julie sounded mad.

"Pantyhose. I'm telling you, it could help" with that Jessica sauntered away.

After Jessica left Julie gave me a considering look almost like she wanted to know the answer to Jessica's question. I tried hard to focus on my work by the morning conversations kept coming back. The bluntness of my wife about my wetting problem. Jessica asking if my wife spanked me. I had made several trips to the bathroom trying to make sure there would be no problems for my wife to find when I got home. Jessica left me alone the rest of the day but I caught Julie looking over at me like she wanted to say or ask something.

As the end of the day approached I was hopeful that I would escape without another pow-wow with the girls. "You had a lot of bathroom trips today," Julie said ask I was packing up for the day.

"Maybe your pan... I mean underwear is too tight. Maybe..."

"They're not too tight. They fit fine" I said hastily. I looked up at her to see an odd expression on her face

"They... fit... fine?" she said slowly "I would have thought they would be, well a bit binding in some places."

"I didn't mean that... I... well yes they are tight... It's that..." I was panicking "I'm having bladder issues." I finally blurted out

She blinked and a look of sympathy and concern worked it's way across her face. "I'm sorry." she said regretfully, "I guess that I..."

I stopped her there, "I've got a doctor appointment tomorrow." we both went silent.

"For your rash?" she asked. She looked like she was putting the pieces of a puzzle together but still had a few gaps. I turned to leave without answering and found Jessica standing right behind me, speechless. She looked like she finished putting the puzzle together.

"Maybe I could just call in sick tomorrow." I pleaded with my wife.

"Sweetie, the appointment is just for a few hours in morning. You should miss too much work."

"But I don't feel like going to work."

"Did your friends tease you about your pretty panties?" she said jokingly, then with concern "Did something happen?"

I tried to explain the conversation I had with Julie. My wife smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehand and said, "You're going to work tomorrow and that's final."

- 21 -

I woke up before the alarm went off. The diaper my wife put me in at bedtime was soaked. My rash was inflamed and I had a sense of dread for coming day. When my wife came in she was surprised to see me wake. "Anxious about your day?"

"Just a whole lot." I replied weakly "You sure I can't call in sick?"

"Are you sick? Do you want me to take your temperature and find out?"

"No, I'll get up." After taking the diaper off me and cleaning me up she lead me to the bathroom for our normal potty routine.

As she picking out clothes for me I got a bit excited that I may get another morning treat from my wife. It looked like she wasn't thinking along the same lines so I asked, "Do you think I need another 'preemptive strike' this morning." The look I got from my wife made me doubt I was speaking English. It seemed to take a minute to process what I said as if she didn't have a context to put it in. "Oh, that. No, Sweetie I don't think we'll need to do that this morning. I picked you up a pair of training pants. See?" She held up what somewhat resembled my regular underwear but looked different. "Some of the children at the daycare wear these when they have trouble getting to the potty on time. It has an absorbent, reinforced front panel to catch the pee. You still should try to get to the potty on time today but this should keep you dry if you don't quite make it."

"And they don't look like panties." oddly that seemed to give me a feeling of confidence.

"No they don't look like panties, I thought you might appreciate that."

By the time I was heading out the door I was almost looking forward to getting to work. It wasn't until my wife said, "Trish said she'll pick you up at the street just after 10am. She's sweet and all but she doesn't like to wait." that all the anxiety came flooding back and I felt a sense of urgency. I looked down at my crotch. My wife joined my gaze. "Did you just have an accident?" she asked cautiously.

"I think so." I said.

"You think so? You're not sure?"

I wasn't sure. "It felt like I might have peed."

"Well let's just check and see. I don't want to send you out with wet pants first thing in the morning." She opened my pants and tucked her index finger into the leg opening. She felt around, brushing against my penis a few times. I quickly reacted to her touch. When she realize that I was getting aroused she quickly removed her hand.

"Were you trying to get me to feel your little pee-pee?" She said mockingly with a smile

"No honest, I thought I might have... " then it happened, I peed in the training pants. We were both taken by surprise. I was still staring down at the wet spot when my wife said, "At least your body was telling you that you needed to go. We just didn't get you to the potty. Come on, let's get you changed. At this rate you may get your wish." She stop dead, turned and looked at me sternly. "Did you do this on purpose?" Her tone was harsh. "Did you just pee yourself so you wouldn't have to go into work this morning?" I must have had a look of sheer terror on my face because she softened. "I just don't want to have that kind of deceitful behavior around here."

"I didn't do it on purpose, I swear." I was afraid that I was headed for another spanking. "I just...I'm sorry" I could feel tears welling up

She stopped again but gently this time, "I'm sorry too. Maybe you aren't' feeling well. I'll take your temperature and see if you have a fever. Why don't you go sit on the potty for a bit while I sort things out for this morning." I headed for the bathroom and she headed for the phone.

"I called your work and explained you'd be in later. Trish will pick you up here..." My wife was talking as she entered the bathroom, "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you ," I said. I was standing there with my pants still on and the wet underwear cooling against my skin.

She laughed and helped me out of my clothes. "It help you pee standing up but I'm afraid you'd spray the walls the way you've been reacting to my touch lately." So she sat me down on the potty. Standing there, she looked very matronly. I don't know why I'd been so horny lately but everything seemed to be setting me off. My penis was sticking straight out and looking for trouble. She seemed embarrassed when she noticed it, "Well maybe you're okay after all." She stood there a minute without making eye contact then finally said, "I think you're done. Please wipe and let's get you dressed."

"I thought you'd need more than one, but I didn't think it would be this soon." She was holding up another pair of training pants for me to wear. The first one was plain white this one had a childish print on the front and back. I hesitated for a moment.

"Sweetie, I need to get ready for work too so if you could pick up the pace that would help."

I complied and put on the new pair of training pants. Looking at me a smile came to her face again and that made me happy. "Now you can go get some tea or juice and watch some TV until Trish get's here to pick you up." I stood there watching her for a moment. She blushed, "Go on," she said and shooed me out of the room.

There wasn't enough hot water in the kettle for tea so I decided juice sounded good. In the cupboard where two sippy cups next to the normal glasses. I reached for the sippy cups then caught myself. I poured a big glass of apple juice and decided to read the paper for a while. After a couple of minutes of that I was bored. I wandered around the house a bit and settled down in front of the TV. Flipping through the channels I couldn't find anything to watch. I had finished my juice and took the glass back to the kitchen. I left the TV at the last channel I was on playing a dumb commercial about getting a degree from home.

When I got back my wife was standing in front of the TV with her back to me.

"Whatcha watchin" I said. She turned revealing the TV was tuned to a pre-schooler show

"I was wondering the same." she said laughing

"It was.." I started

"It's okay, whatever makes you comfortable." she winked and continued, "Trish should be here any minute so don't forget to lock to door behind you when you leave. Give me a call when you get done. I may be busy so leave a voice mail. Be nice to Trish she is going out of her way to help you. I didn't make you a lunch because I wasn't sure what time you'd be done at the doctor so you may have to pick up something on the way back into work." A wave of information and words were washing over me. I almost thought I should be taking notes. She turned off the TV and kissed my forehead, "Be a good boy today, alright?" I nodded and a minute later she was out the door. Not too long after that Trish was honking her horn outside.

She had a basket of stuff in the front seat so I had to sit in the back. "I hope we aren't going to have any problems this morning," she said gruffly.

"Thank you for taking me, I won't cause any trouble." I replied respectfully

She turned around and looked. "What gives? You've never been that polite to me."

"I was told to be nice." I reported.

"This will be a nice change." She faced forward again and we were silent the rest of the time.

- 22 -

The doctor's office had a smallish waiting room filled with brightly colored murals of rainbows and flowers and friendly looking animals. There were a few mothers there with their little children. When we got in the door Trish pointed to a seat and told me to wait for her there. I complied without a word. She paused a moment in wonder. I was beginning to enjoy making her feel unsettled by my good behavior. After Trish signed me in and chatted with the desk nurse she joined me. "You're all set," she said happily, patting my knee.

I scanned the waiting room, "What kind of doctor is this?" I asked her. I was just putting the pieces together when I read the word 'Pediatrics'. I turned to her and in a harsh whisper said, "You brought me to a pediatric doctor."

She had a wicked smile on her face. "You were told to be nice."

That was it, I wasn't going to stand for that kind of humiliation. I stood up abruptly and glared down at her. She glared back at me. It's hard to explain something why you do what you do when you have lost control of your emotions but at the moment all I could think to do was to stick my tongue out at her. She escalated by standing up and said a little too loud, "They have a place here where I can take a naughty boy who needs a spanking."

Before the conflict went any farther the nurse called us back to get settled in an examination room. "I am going to have to tell your..." the phrase stuck in her mouth and she went silent. We sat quietly in the examination room working hard not to look at each other. I was upset and embarrassed both by her threat to spank me and by my behavior. I could tell she was still mad at me but I had another issue that was becoming important. I had that feeling again like I did that morning. The one that told me I needed taken to the potty.

"Trish?" I said softly. She wouldn't look at me, "Trish? I'm sorry I behaved badly." The shock on her face was worth the humiliation of having to apologize. "Thank you for apologizing." she finally said.

"Trish?" She was looking right at me now, "I have to use the potty."

"It through that door there." She pointed to a door just to the left of the one we came in, "They have a bathroom in each exam room." I waited.

"Oh for heaven's sake! Come one." she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom. She quickly pulled my pants down but hesitated a moment when she saw the training pants. Pull those down to my knees as well she pointed me towards the potty and none too soon. That cup of juice had caught up to me and I was relieved to let it out. Trish stood there impatiently watching me while I finished up. When I reached to pull up my pants she stopped me, "Not so fast Honey," I saw a look of mischief on her face, "don't forget to wipe."

I reached for a piece of toilet paper and squeezed a few drops from my penis. "And flush," she added. I complied with her request and then pulled up my training pants. Before I could pull up my pants she stopped me again. "I haven't decided if I'm going tell my sister or not about your behavior," she started "but your defiance and rudeness must be dealt with."

She put the lid down the toilet and motioned me to lay across her lap. Panic set in when I realized that this might be the room she spoke of earlier. My hesitation didn't help the situation. She reached over, pulled down my training pants and drew me across her lap. I whimpered a bit in anticipation. "Now, because you apologized I'm only going to give you five swats. I would remind you that the walls are kind of thin so if you decide the scream and yell everyone will know that you were naughty and got a spanking. Do you understand?" I nodded and braced myself for the punishment.

The first two came quick and hard. My butt stung like it never had before. She paused a moment. Then two more quick smacks. I laid across her lap for what seemed like an eternity waiting for the last one. Finally it happened. My ass was on fire. I don't know how she manage to make it hurt so much but I prayed she'd never share her technique with my wife. I was done and she let me stand up. I wanted to cry so bad but didn't want anyone to know what just happened. Although, I'm sure they could hear her swatting me. I looked at her and I could have sworn I saw a tear in her eye. Maybe I was wrong about her. I could see in the mirror the state of my butt. It bright red with perfect outline of her hand emblazoned on my left cheek.

When we opened the door a nurse was standing there waiting to check my vitals and get my chart started. Her eyes flipped between me and Trish. She gave Trish a sympathetic look and me a scornful one. "Now young man, let's get started" the nurse said taking control.

She took my blood pressure, my weight, my temperature and then she turned to Trish and asked, "And why are we here to see the doctor today?"

I could have sworn it was Trish's birthday, Christmas and every holiday you get gifts. Trish looked like she had been given the golden goose. "Where should we start," she said looking at me. "We're concerned that he is under developed in certain areas."

kleincox
kleincox
119 Followers
12