Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to be specific so I know what to put in his chart" the nurse interjected

"Well to say it bluntly his penis seems to be too small for his age."

The nurse paused, looked up slightly then made a few notes.

"And," Trish continued, "he hasn't been making it to the toilet on time and wetting himself."

The nurse looked up at me this time then made a few more notes. "Is there anything else? Other symptoms?"

"His behavior hasn't been real good lately. He's been rude and defiant." Trish was on a role.

The nurse just nodded but didn't make any notes. "Anything else I should make note of?" the nurse prompted.

"Well there is one thing," Trish was really enjoying this, "he's been touching himself a lot lately."

The nurse dropped her pen and I wanted to curl up and die. The nurse regained her composure and cleared her throat. "I'll let the doctor know all this and she should be with you shortly."

I sure I heard laughter coming from the hallway after the nurse left. I looked up at Trish and she just smiled back at me. When the doctor came in Trish got to her feet and greeted her friend. "It's been a while, Trish." the doctor said warmly

"Thank you so much. It was good that you could see us this week." Trish and the doctor chatted briefly before the focus shifted to me. She scanned my chart pausing a couple of time to re-read some sections. Finally she looked at me and said, "I'm going to need for you to take off your shirt and pants, you can leave your underwear on for now."

I looked at the doctor then at Trish. I didn't really want to be there and I certainly didn't want to be sitting in just my underwear. Trish leaned forward and asked, "Do we need to have another talk in the bathroom?" I took my shirt off quickly and handed it to her. Reluctantly I took off my pants exposing the training pants with the juvenile print.

"My, my. But aren't those cute." The doctor said playfully. "now sit up on the table and let's listen to your heart." After a few minutes of moving her stethoscope around my chest she said, "Now lay down on your back. If you feel any pain let me know." She proceeded to press on my belly and down toward my hips. "now I'm just going to roll down your underwear a bit." True to her word she pulled the waistband down before she started putting pressure on my bladder. At first I was glad that I had recently gone potty but with her pushing I got the urge to go again. Before I realized it a wet spot started to form on my training pants.

"Mmmm," said the doctor in a clinical tone and she made some notes in my chart. "Now, let's get these off and take and see what we got." She pulled the training pants the rest of the way off and handed them to Trish.

The arrangement of the examination room put Trish at the end of the table looking straight lengthwise so when the doctor told me to lay back and put my feet flat on the table with my knees bent, Trish had a full view of everything. The table was set at a slight angle so I could look to see Trish watching with amusement.

"Looks like someone has recently need an attitude adjustment," she said noticing my sister-in-laws and print on my butt. I hope we're done with any problems we may have had." she looked me in the eye. I nodded quickly. "Well okay then. I just need to take a few measurement here and we'll be done." the doctor produced an instrument called a caliper and measured from the edge off my scrotum to my anus. "Interesting," she said and made more notes in my chart. She then pressed that same area a few times and asked if that hurt. Shook my head. "Interesting," the doctor said again.

Turned my head to look at Trish who was fixated on what the doctor was doing. She had uncrossed her legs and was sitting is such a way that I could see up her skirt. From my vantage point I could see her panties.

The doctor was looking away making notes and Trish was doing her best to try and read them. My sex organ began to react to the visual stimulus I was receiving. I couldn't look away and the more I looked the harder I got. Trish shifted and open her legs wider. I could see more of her panties. Shifted again and I thought I could see some of her pubic hairs poking out the side. I was starting to pant and that got the doctors attention.

"Oh my. I don't see that a lot in my practice," she said reacting to my erection. I looked up to see Trish staring right at me with an evil grin on her face. She did that on purpose.

"I he got excited looking up my skirt," Trish was enjoying my humiliation but she wasn't crossing her legs again. The doctor positioned herself at the end of the table with her caliper again taking measurements of my erect penis. With level of clinical attention my erection subsided that was until the doctor went back to make more notes in my chart. Again I could see up Trish's skirt but while doctor had her back turned, Trish had shifted and I could clearly see her thick pubic hair escaping around the leg hole.

My erection jumped to life and my penis as fully inflated again. "You know," the doctor said to Trish, "I'm not really setup to do that kind of test but I have a colleague that can do some tests if we had a sperm sample. Would you be interested in that?"

"I think I would like that." Trish nodded and closed her legs so as not get caught with her part in the farce. Shifting her attention to me the doctor said, "Now since you are fully erect way don't you masturbate and I'll catch the sample when you ejaculate."

I really wanted to jack off but felt weird doing it with the doctor and Trish watching. The doctor must have sensed the conflict because she said, "It's alright, you have permission to touch yourself. Right Trish?" she turned to my sister-in-law.

Trish smiled, "It's alright Honey. Can you do this for me?"

"I think so," I replied and shakily reach up and started masturbating with my right hand. Off and on I tried looking at Trish's panties but she had crossed her legs again. I was pumping away for a while when the doctor came alongside and took my left hand. It startle me at first but she put my thumb in my mouth. I started sucking right away. "For some boys," she said to Trish, "there is a psyco-sexual connection between masturbating and thumbsucking."

"Interesting," Trish said in awe. I looked down and saw that she had opened up her legs again. I suck hard on my thumb and pumped harder with my right hand. I was close to bliss and I didn't care how silly I looked. I closed my eyes and released into the waiting dish.

"Good boy," Trish said encouragingly

"Hmmm," said the doctor, "I would have expected a little more volume. Trish, could you get him cleaned up while I take care of this sample? Thanks"

The doctor handed a package of baby wipes to Trish and left the room. Trish loomed over me.

"That wasn't fair," I protested.

"You looked." she retorted and wiped my limp penis and pubic area clean. Trish help me back into the training pants and the rest of my clothes before the doctor came back.

"Thank you for waiting. I got the sample off to my colleague but we won't hear anything back for a couple of weeks on that. I'd like to go over some of my notes and let you know what I found." she addressed me first, "let me reassure you that you are perfectly healthy and there is nothing to be concerned about...but," and she turn to Trish, "he does have a short perineum resulting in an abnormally small API or anal position index. A normal male should measure about 54 cm but he is measuring at 46 cm, that's closer to the average female length. There is nothing to be alarmed by that it's not detrimental but it would explain the small statue of his genitalia." Trish nodded trying to look concerned. The doctor continued, "I noticed when I pushed on his bladder he wet a bit and that indicates he doesn't have a strong Pubococcygeus muscle. Incontinence at his age is normally treatable with diet and exercise however I noticed that you have already implemented some precautions which I think is wise. With the physical examination I also noted that his prostate is slightly enlarged. Again at his age it isn't something to be alarmed about but you need to focus on his diet and maybe look into a prostate massage from time to time to drain the contents. I don't have any literature on that here but that information is readily available. I noticed that his pubic area had been shaved I'm assuming that was to help with keep the area clean due to frequent accidents?"

"Yes, that has been a problem lately." Trish replied with a half truth

"Okay then, I'll prescribe a depilation cream that will work really well even with his sensitive. Do you have any questions?" the doctor had given Trish more than she bargained for and I think it was more than she was able to process. She and worked this all up to humiliate me and it turned out that I did have medical issue. That somehow made it all worth it.

It was a quarter to noon by the time we left the doctors office and I was getting hungry. "What time do you need to be back to work," Trish asked me, "do we have time to get some lunch?"

"I need to be back by 1pm so I guess we have time."

Trish pulled through drive-thru and ordered for both of us. We ate a park not far from my work. My mind was preoccupied with all that had just happened. Was there really something wrong with me? The doctor did say that I had a prostate problem. What I going to get cancer? What was going to happen to me? I was staring blankly towards the playground equipment.

"I don't think you have time to play today." Trish said out of instinct

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about what the doctor said," I replied

Trish reached over and lightly touched my arm. "I need to tell you something." she said looking me in the eyes. "You have to know that my sister loves you more than anything else, even me. I guess that why I've always disliked you. Don't get me wrong, you've been a jerk. But I just want you to know everything she does is because she loves you."

I remained silent. I didn't know what to say or if I should say anything. There had always been a rivalry between us and I always thought it was because she thought I wasn't good enough for her sister. "Trish? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it, Honey?"

"What? Honey?" she just smiled, "It's a term of endearment." She got up and walked back to the car. Within minutes I was back at work.

12