Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 06

Story Info
Part 6 of Life With a Lump Between My Legs.
3.3k words
4.5
41.6k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
117 Followers

- 24 -

“Sweetie, you need to wake up.” My wife was gently shaking me. “It’s time to go to bed. Trish, can you help me here?” My sister-in-law pulled on my arms trying to get me to stand up. I opened my eyes trying to make sense of what was going on.

“What happened to the bathrobes? Why are we all still on the couch?” I muttered.

“What are you talking about, Sweetie?” my wife asked.

I was trying to focus on Trish’s face but the room was spinning, “You were...” I tried to speak but my words were slurring.

“He’s not looking too good, Sis. I think we need to get him to the bathroom.” Trish said sounding worried. They pulled me off the couch and drug me to the bathroom. I wasn’t feeling good and it was a good thing they got me to the bathroom. My stomach cramped and I started puking.

Slouching back against the wall my head cleared enough to start processing the situation. Normally I could take my liquor better than this but something was changing. My motor skill were still lacking so my wife and her sister strip the shirt and skirt off of me. “Looks like his bladder is empty as well. That diaper must weigh a ton.” Trish noted.

“Why don’t you get me another one and I’ll move him to the bed.” My wife helped me get to my feet and guided me to the bed. Although I was laying there naked and exposed I didn’t feel any shame from my sister-in-law seeing me like this. She returned with the diaper bag and started chatting with my wife like this was totally normal.

My wife slid a diaper under me but before closing it up she pushed my legs up towards my head so that my knees were against my chest, exposing my ass hole. “So Trish, what were you telling me about before.” She asked her sister.

I could feel Trish’s finger tracing my perineum as she explained, “You see, Sis. The doctor said that his anus and balls should be farther apart.” She was lightly running her finger from the base of my balls to the edge of my ass hole. If I wasn’t so drunk I would have been hard as rock.

“And we need to do something about his prostate?” My wife asked.

“Yes,” she responded too quickly. “The doctor said that his prostate needs drained.”

“I think I might have done that before on accident,” my wife confessed.

“Well,” Trish said breathlessly. “Maybe you should try again right now.”

I was still feeling out of it, like I was observing a conversation but didn’t realized it was about me. In that position, with my knees pressed against my chest, I couldn’t see what was going on, but I could feel a finger gently circling my sphincter. Another finger was lightly rubbing my perineum.

“Maybe you’re right,” said my wife, “but think he’ll need a little bit of lubrication. There’s some in the bathroom cabinet.”

I soon felt something cool then pressure on my hole as a finger was worked in and out. Although my penis wasn’t reacting I still was feeling turned on by all this. Trish sat down beside me on the bed. I could she her watching what my wife was doing and could tell her breathing was getting shallow. Her hand brushed against her breast and her nipple reacted. She looked like she was really getting turned on by all this. I soon could feel pressure from inside me like I had to pee but slightly different. I had felt this before, the last time my wife had done this to me; but this time I was in a completely different position. I looked up at my dick and could see the sticky fluid slowly leak from the head of my penis. Trish reached over and slowly tugged on my cock like she was milking the contents of my prostate out of me. Staring up at my dripping, flaccid penis I realized I was totally at the mercy of these two women. As the fluid was being milked from my dick it dripped down my belly and pooled on my chest.

“Sis, I think he’s just about empty,” Trish said giving my little member a few more pulls. I could feel my wife ease her finger out of my hole and released me from my exposed position. I laid there naked, exhausted and drained. My limp dick seemed tiny even to me and at that point I didn’t care about anything but sleep and that’s what I did, sleep.

When I woke up my head hurt from the hangover, I was wearing one of my wife’s old nightgowns and my ears hurt for some unknow reason. I drug myself out of bed and went looking for my wife. “Morning,” she groaned at me when I found her in the bathroom. She was leaning over the sink washing her face but it looked like she wasn’t happy about it. She looked up at me and winced.

“I’m really sorry. I mean it.” She came over and gave me a hug.

“Huh? What?” I was confused. “What are you sorry about?”

“Well,” She seemed like she had a hangover too.

“After you passed out, Trish and I got a little drunk.”

“So? I think I drank too much myself. Nothing to be sorry about there.”

“Well... we got a little crazy and pierced your ears. I’m really, really sorry.”

“WHAT!?” I panicked as looked in the mirror. That explained the pain I was feeling. Both my ears had small diamond studs in them. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I immediately started to pull them out.

“Don’t,” my wife said, pulling my hands away. “If you pull them out now you’ll run a greater risk of getting an infection. Best just to leave them in for a couple of days. We’ll take them out Sunday night.”

“But I’ll have holes.” I pleaded

“Don’t be silly. The holes will close fast once the studs are out and no one will ever know. And,” she continued, “they do look kind of cute.”

I looked at myself again in the mirror but before I could say anything more my wife pulled me over to the toilet but before she sat me down she said, “Now you gather up the nightie from the bottom like this,” she reached down and started pulling up the nightgown gathering it up to my waist, “then you need to pull down your panties, but in this case your diaper, “and she pulled down my diaper, “then you can sit down.”

I sat down confused about why she was instructing me on such things. “What’s this about,” I asked, looking up at her.

“Well,” she said retrieving a clean pair of training pants,” I think we’ll keep you in a skirt today so it will be easier to get you on the potty.”

I sat there but since my bladder was completely empty I couldn’t pee. Finally, I stood up, pulled the training pants in place and let the nightgown fall back in place.

My wife moved me to the side and said, “You might not need to go but I do.” With expert speed and skill she performed the same task she just helped me with. I just stood there looking at her.

“"No no, little boy. No peeking. Put your nose in the corner until I'm done." As I complied I have a flashback to when Trish did the same to me. I could hear my wife relieving herself behind my back and for some strange reason I was getting really turned on. Without thinking, my thumb found my mouth. I was glad that I was wearing the nightgown because my erection was hidden. She was just pulling up her panties when I turned around early hoping to get a peek.

“Naughty boy trying to peek at girls peeing. But I guess that’s what to be expected. Come here,” she said playfully. She lifted the nightgown and notice the erection in my training pants. She quickly pulled them down, exposing my little boner. “Did that turn you on?” she grasped the tip of my penis, “Did you get hard listening to me pee?” She started to slowly stroke my cock.

I was horny and couldn’t think straight, “Uh hu...” I mumbled with my thumb still in my mouth. That made her smile.

“I’ll make you a deal. If you can stay dry all day today maybe tonight we can have some fun. Deal?”

What was I going to say? “Deal!”

“Well, then. Let’s get you dressed and start our day.” My wife quickly pulled up my training pants and lead me to the bedroom. She helped me put the gypsy skirt back on and found an oversize shirt to wear on top. With my pierced ears, the outfit made me look like a tom-boy. My wife slid on her normal sweats and t-shirt that she wore most weekends.

After breakfast my wife had me help her with normal chores around the house. We did some cleaning and dusting, washed dishes, I even helped with the laundry. She kept me well hydrated and every so often she would lead me off to the bathroom to pee. I’d go first then she would go, each time with me facing the wall.

By lunchtime I was getting quite skilled at flipping my skirt up, pulling down the training pants and peeing sitting down. I could tell that this pleased my wife. After lunch Trish came by with some hand-me-downs from her daughter. Surprisingly enough most of the clothes fit me quite well, some even had the tags still on them.

After my wife explained all the chores we had accomplished that morning her sister said, “If the dress fits, wear it.” I didn’t get what she was talking about. The afternoon was filled with chatting between the two sisters while I was give small tasks to do. I was mostly given instructions but not really allowed to join the conversation. I was still encouraged to frequently drink but with the distraction of her sister, my wife didn’t take me to the bathroom.

I was becoming desperate, but my wife didn’t seem to take the subtle hints that I was needing to be taken to the potty. Finally, I had to resort to tugging on her shirt.

“Sweetie, I’m talking can you please wait until I’m done?” she scolded. By this time I was holding my penis through the skirt and shifting my weight from side to side.

“Sis?” Trish said pointing at me. “Maybe she needs to go potty.”

“Oh! I’m sorry, Sweetie. Let’s hurry to the bathroom before you have an accident” And my wife quickly led me off. Trish followed still chatting but laughed when she witnessed my new skill.

“She seems to be a quick learner.”

“Don’t tease,” my wife said. “It’s only been a day. I made a deal with her. If she stays dry all day, tonight we’ll have some fun.” my wife turned to me and winked. It took me a moment, but I realized they were referring to me as a female.

“I’m not a girl,” I said quietly, but the two women just ignored me. When I finished I took my place with my face to the wall, this drew another laugh from Trish.

“Sweetie, I don’t have to go this time, you don’t have to face the wall.” my wife took my hand.

“But I do,” said Trish and before I could face the wall again she had flipped up her skirt and sat down to pee. I couldn’t believe that I was standing there watching her pee on the potty, her skirt draped across her lap and her panties at her knees. I could hear the pee flowing out of her, my heart was almost beating out of my chest. My wife was as astonished as I was.

“Trish!”

“What? No one in here but us girls, right Honey?” Trish said teasingly to me.

I looked at my wife then back at Trish. I didn’t know what the right answer. Before I knew it, my wife was pulling me out of the bathroom.

“We may have to come up with something different,” she muttered under her breath.

When Trish joined us, she had a smug look on her face. I was asked to gather up all the trash from the waste bins in the house while the two sisters talked about what just happened. I tried to complete the task as quickly as possible, but I must have missed the talking part of the talk because when I got done Trish was standing facing in the corner with her skirt up, panties at knees and distinct handprints on her butt.

“Sweetie, come over here.” My wife beckoned me to stand in front of her. “What Trish did was naughty, and she got a spanking for it. When someone is naughty the need to be punished.” my wife pulled me across her lap and exposed my butt, “You should have turned around, but you didn’t so you were naughty too.” My wife gave me three quick, hard swats and stood me back up.

“Now go and stand next to Trish.”

What a sight that must have been, the two of us standing with our face to the wall exposing our spanked bottoms. After my wife left the room Trish must have had enough because she pulled up her panties and left. I obediently waited for my wife to come back and release me from my punishment.

The rest of the evening went by without further incident. As bedtime drew close I reminded my wife that I had stayed dry all day. “I know, Sweetie. I know.” she said with a wink. She disappeared into the bathroom for quite a while. I laid on the bed thinking of the various things my wife could do as a reward for my good behavior. She emerged completely naked. This was something I had not anticipated. I noticed that she had stopped trimming her pubic hair and it was growing back thicker than before. Without saying a word, she helped me out of my clothes and positioned me on my back.

Laying on her side beside me she lightly ran her hand over my chest and stomach. She circled my chest several times and then moved down to my pelvic area but intentionally avoiding touching my genitals. I was in sensory overload. She then focused all her attention to my nipples, lightly touching then gently pinching. My penis was so hard that it hurt; a thin line of precum leaking out of it. “You look so cute sucking your thumb like that.” She whispered as I became aware that I was sucking my thumb. She leaned in and started sucking on my right nipple while stroking my left one. I could feel her teeth pulling at the tip awhile sucking strongly. I knew she was enjoying this too because I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my side.

Just before I passed out from pleasure she stopped and climbed on top of me with her back towards my head and her butt pressing down on my face. She leaned forward so her face was inches from my cock. I could feel her breath on my balls. She situated herself so that I could please her orally. I reached up and spread her butt cheeks. From there I could see her damp vagina that was now covered with mature pubic hair. I got to work on licking and sucking, giving it my all to bring her to orgasm. My wife hadn’t yet touched my dick but instinctively I began to thrust my hips. My face was getting saturated with her juices as she came closer and closer to cumming. Finally, she pressed hard against my face and I knew she had arrived.

At last she took a hold of my balls. Without touching my shaft, she slowly but gently started jacking my balls. It wasn’t the best sensation and caused my erection to weaken. When my erection was down enough she situated herself again. This time her pussy was more on my chest. She reached back and held her ass cheeks apart exposing her anus to me. I paused. Sensing my hesitation, she pushed back so that my lips touched her asshole.

I pushed my tongue past my lips and lightly touched her sphincter. Her body quivered at the contact. I traced my tongue around her tight hole. I replaced her hands with mine holding back her cheeks. With her hands free she returned to my genitals. Now completely taking my penis in her mouth she continued the ball jerking motion. The combination of feeling was incredible and I completely forgot that I was licking her ass. She could sense if I was getting too close and would respond by releasing my cock and just pulling on my balls.

With my spit as lubricant I decided to make a bold move. I pressed the tip of my index finger against her hole. She responded by pulling a bit harder on my balls. In an act of sheer kink and maybe defiance I pressed my finger in more. She pulled harder on my balls. My fingertip was just inside and my sack was feeling a bit sore but I decided to go for broke. I pressed on. She leaned back resulting in my finger going all the way in. I heard a gasp come from her but couldn’t tell if it was pleasure or pain. She had released my balls and seemed be focused on my intruding digit. She rocked slightly then I felt her muscles contracting against my finger, like she was trying to push my finger out. I eased my finger out as she rolled off me.

“I guess it’s only fair,” she said handing me a baby wipe to clean off my finger. “I stuck my finger in your bum and you’ve stuck yours in mine.” She sat cross legged beside me on the bed looking me over. I wasn’t hard anymore, but I desperately wanted to have a sexual release.

I reached down and started stroking my penis. She watched while my member became hard again. She didn’t interrupt but guided my thumb to my mouth. I took this as approval and started masturbating in earnest. As I brought myself closer to release she just sat there patiently watching like I was performing some kind of normal routine. Just before I cam, she put a baby wipe on my belly to catch whatever came out. I twitched, pulled, and was finally done. My wife cleaned me up without a word. She got up and put a nightie on and then went to get something for me to wear.

I was laying there naked and still feeling a bit naughty. She returned with a feminine pair of pajamas and a diaper. She pulled the top over my head and slid the diaper under my bottom but before she could close it up I started to pee. I peed all over her, the bed, the pajamas and myself. I knew instantly that was the wrong idea. I guess poking her in the derriere then peeing on her was more than she could take. Leaving me wet and half-dressed she went to her nightstand and brought back her wooden hairbrush. I was over her knee getting my ass beat before I knew what was happening. If my wife had set fire to my ass, I’m not sure if I would have known the difference. I was soon crying and begging forgiveness. The spanking subsided and she held me for a while. I know it’s weird, but I felt completely connected to her afterwards.

“You did so well today staying dry, but you blew it right at the last. Tomorrow I think I’ll just keep you in diapers. Now let’s get this mess cleaned up.”

kleincox
kleincox
117 Followers