Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers

- 8 -

We worked in silence for about a half hour. It was getting hot so my wife went inside to get some lemonade. Upon her return her demeanor was so kind and gentle it was hard to believe that she was so harsh with me earlier. We took a break and sat quietly on the porch. She broke the silence first, "I was thinking we should clean out the spare room while we're at it today."

I agreed and finished my drink. Soon we were pulling out years of junk from the spare room and sorting it into two piles, give away and throw away. I guess my wife was worried about me getting dehydrated because she made sure that I always had something to drink. As we worked I couldn't help watching my wife's tits bounce unrestrained beneath her shirt. I could swear she was teasing me but she acted as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. A few times I she even accidentally backed into me, pushing her ass hard against my dick. By lunchtime I was so horny I was cross-eyed.

With a full bladder and a bad case of blue balls, I need release of some kind. I stood in the doorway was my raging hard on tenting out the front of my sweatpants. "What do you say we take a break," I offered with a stupid grin.

"Sounds like a great idea. Do you want some lunch?" My wife totally ignored my subtle hint

"Come on honey!" I pleaded pathetically. She paused and turned. Her express was a bit confused then it seemed like she understood.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sweetie. You've been drinking so much and I haven't taken you to the potty. Thank you for reminding me," and with that that she took my by the hand and lead me off to the bathroom.

I stopped at the doorway. I was done messing around, "Honey. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm done playing. I'm not a little boy."

"Oh really!" She seemed a bit angry by my resistance. She yanked down my sweatpants and pointed at my now deflated penis, "You look like a little boy."

I was crushed. Tears began to well up in my eyes and I slumped to my knees. Some maternal instinct must have kicked in because my wife stooped down and began stroking my hair to comfort me. She stood me up and lead me over to the bed where she stripped me naked. Laying on my back, she straddled me putting all her weight on my bladder. I really had to pee now but my wife seemed to have shifted back to the sexually aggressive mode and I wasn't going to do anything that would derail that. She leaned forward and I could feel her hard nipples on my bare chest. "Do you want to show me that you aren't a little boy?"

"Uh-huh" I gasped.

"You will have to do whatever I say. Can you do that?" I could feel the heat from her crotch on my belly

"Uh-huh" I gasped again.

She slid off me and sat cross legged beside me, taking my rock hard cock in her hand. She held my dick tightly and then whispered gently "Hump my hand." Astonish, I didn't quite know if I should really do it. "Hump it," she said more forcefully. That was the green light. I started thrusting my hips up and down. I was confused by the whole situation but at least I was getting a hand job and would finally get to cum. I was pumping hard with my eyes closed with passion.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come in." My wife say simultaneously letting go of my dick. At that point I was humping free air. I opened my eyes and saw my wife looking towards the doorway of our bedroom. I looked over to see my sister-in-law standing there with a disgusted scowl on her face, "Sis. I don't know how you can deal with such a baby dick like that."

"I think it's cute," my wife said as she got up and followed her sister out of the room.

At that point I was at rock bottom. My sister-in-law walked in on my wife giving me a hand job, my wife treating my like a little kid, I was horny and could think strait. I didn't care anymore. I WAS GOING TO CUM. I grabbed my dick, shut my eyes and started jacking off.

"That is unbelievable! You are such a naughty little boy!"

I opened my eyes and to my horror my sister-in-law was taking pictures of me with her camera phone.

"I... it's ..." I was babbling at this point. Fear and humiliation welled up in me. After she left the room, I just laid there with my now limp cock in my hand.

Moments later my wife came back in with her sister with a sad look on her face. Obviously she had seen the pictures. She sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for me to join her there. I slid in beside her not sure of what I could say, "I can explain." I started

"Trish has the evidence. You can't deny what you were doing."

"I know." I said, completely humiliated.

"Sis? Maybe it would be better if I handled this" Trish offered

"Maybe so," my wife said standing up and trading places with her sister.

In one move, Trish sat down and pulled me over her knees. She delivered three hard smacks across ass before I even knew what was going on. There I was naked and being spanked by my sister-in-law while my wife watched because I was caught masturbating. I lost it, I couldn't deal with the situation any more. I broke down and cried.

I couldn't count the number of swats my ass took but at one point I bladder gave out. I completely flooded her lap and when she realized what had happened she stood up with a scream, dumping me on to the floor, "The brat peed on me! He is such a baby!" She smacked my ass one last time and stormed out of the room.

I hid my face. I couldn't look at my wife after all that had happened. I could tell that she was standing over me, but I just couldn't bring myself to look at her. Then I felt her gentle touch and turned to look up at her. She as a smirk on her face as if she was suppressing a laugh. "I guess I should have taken you to the potty earlier"

- 9 -

My ass hurt from the beating it received. My pride was shattered and I was completely humiliated. My wife stood me up and said, "Let's get you cleaned up." She again wiped me off with baby wipes and directed me to lay face down on the bed.

"This should help with your sore bottom." She applied some cool cream to my hot butt. The burning sensation subsided and I was quite enjoying my wife's soothing touch. As she worked the cream into my sore bottom I noticed her touch getting close and close to my ass hole. Then she said, "Up on your knees." I got up on all fours but she pushed my shoulders back down to the bed and spread my knees wider apart. There I was with my ass up in the air and my ass hole fully exposed. I knew what was coming next, but I just could believe it. My wife started to work her finger into my ass. I could hear her breathing change. She was really enjoying this. I could hear her breathing getting shorter and shorter as she worked her finger in and out of my ass. Then something changed, she stopped pulling in and out and just left her finger in me. "Your prostate is quite large," she said. Suddenly I felt an immense pressure and a strong urge to pee. I could feel something leaking out of my dick but from the position I was in I couldn't quite tell what it was. The feeling was incredible but not altogether comfortable. She massaged my prostate for what seemed like hours. Finally she took her finger out of my ass and said, "You had quite a lot in there. We may have to do that again." I felt completely drained. I rolled over onto my back and looked at my wife.

She seemed different now, more like she was in control and really liked it. I was wiped out and didn't have the strength to move. I lay there limp dicked. To my surprise, my wife stripped off her shorts and panties and climbed onto my chest. She laced her fingers in mine and held my hands above my head. Moving her crotch to my face she said, "You've had your fun, now it's my turn." For the second time that day, I was bringing my wife to orgasm orally. I was starting to enjoy the ability to please my wife in this way.

I felt an odd sensation in my own crotch. At first I could not identify what was happening. I felt a cold hand rap itself around my cock and balls. If my wife was holding both my hands then who's hands were they? Then it hit me. "Trish!" My cry was muffled in my wife's crotch. I looked up and saw my wife looking down with sadistic grin.

"I wouldn't move around too much, buddy boy," I heard Trish say. She was shaving all my pubic hair off. My wife slid away from my face but still remained on my chest and holding my arms down. I didn't dare move for fear of losing more than just hair. "All done," my sister-in-law announced, "Just like a little baby, see Sis?"

My wife shifted so she could see, "Yup, just like a baby boy." She climbed off my chest and slid her panties back on. "It reminds me of that kid we used to baby-sit in high school." My wife and her sister chatted back and forth like I wasn't there or anything out of the ordinary and just happened. "Remember Eddy?" My wife asked her sister.

"No way." Trish said emphatically as if she understood the inside joke "I don't think so."

"I do and I'll bet you one night of babysitting." My wife retorted

"Your on, Sis," and with that my sister-in-law reached up under her skirt, still wet from my pee, and pulled down her panties and took them off. She came over to me and held them open at the waistband as if she wanted me to put them on. I was confused.

"It's all right, Dear," Trish said in the most kind and sweet voice I had ever heard come out of her mouth. "Be a good boy and slide them on." She moved them closer to me. Before I really understood what was happening, I was stepping into the panties and she was pulling them up on me. She stood back and gave a little chuckle. "Your were right, Sis. I didn't think he would actually wear my panties." The two of them again started talking between themselves without any regards to me being there. My head was swimming and I didn't understand what was going on.

I could still feel the warmth of my sister-in-law from her panties and the feeling of the fabric on my now smooth balls was entirely different than I had ever felt before. I seemed to have lost control and then the unthinkable happened. "Oh my god," the word slipped from my lips involuntarily. That drew the attention of the two women.

"Oh my," my wife said with amusement

"Damn it!" Trish said angrily, "Your brat has just wet my panties."

"That's not pee, is it Sweetie?" my wife asked me playfully. I just hung my head. I had just ejaculated into my sister-in-laws panties that I happened to be wearing because of some weird kind of bet between her and my wife. "No," I said sheepishly.

"Your have got to be kidding me" Trish's composure completely changed "You got off from wearing my panties? That might have been the nicest compliment that you've ever given me." I was a broken man. Whatever was going on, I gave up.

Trish pealed the panties off of my and gave them to my wife, "He can keep them since he's so fond of them." My wife and her sister laughed at her joke as I stood there naked and shaven without any more modesty left in me. Trish left the room leaving my wife and I alone. "I didn't mean to do that," I said apologetically, "it just kind of happened."

"I know, Sweetie. Sometimes little boys just can't control themselves" she tone was so maternal and understanding. I stood there silently as I watched her pack an overnight bag. By the time my wife was finished her sister returned with something in her hands.

"I'm going to spend the night at Trish's with my niece tonight and she's going to baby-sit you," my wife said, "so behave yourself and don't cause her any grief. You need to obey her and do whatever she tells you. If you are a good boy, tomorrow when I get home I'll reward you," my wife winked at me and walked out with the overnight bag on her shoulder. Moments later I heard the front door shut and our car drive away. There I was, naked and alone with the one person that I didn't want to be either naked or alone with.

"Lay down on the bed," she said firmly, "I'm going to put this diaper on you so we don't have anymore accidents."

- 10 -

"You're not really going to put that diaper on me, are you?" I was hoping it was just a show for my wife. With ninja like speed and agility my Trish grabbed me by my balls and squeezed. "Now this can go one of two ways," she said in a husky whisper. "You can obey me or I can rip you tiny little nuts off." With tears welling up in my eyes I whimpered an agreement.

Releasing her grip she said, "Now lay down on the bed like a good little boy."

I complied and soon found myself being diapered by my sister-in-law. From years of experience with her own child, she quickly secured my manhood in a diaper.

"Since you peed on my skirt I will just have to borrow something from my sister." Without any apparent shame she slid off her skirt and walked half naked around the room searching for something to wear from my wife's drawers. I couldn't help but to stare. Her pubic hairs were wild and uncut and a complete contrast from my wife's well trimmed pubes. My own body betrayed me. "What's going on?" she said looking back at me, "You're panting." She then noticed that my gaze was fixed on her crotch. "Oh I see," she smirked "you noticed my hairy pussy." Her tone changed and she started talking to me like she was explaining something to a child. "You see, adults have hair on the private parts. That shows that they are all grown up. How about you? Do you have hair on your private parts?" With that, she came over and pulled back my waistband of the diaper and looked in, "Nope, no hair. You must by a little boy how's dickie hasn't grown up yet. Isn't that right?" She paused and looked at me and waited for me to answer. "Isn't that right?" She said more forcefully.

"Yes." I muttered, completely humiliated.

She found a pair of shorts that seemed to fit and lead me out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Although it was still somewhat early in the day I was getting worn out from the emotional roller coaster that I had been on that day. "Sit down and I'll make us some dinner," she motioned to a chair at the table. She made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cut into triangles for me with a glass of milk to drink. I slowly munched on my food as I watched her make a roast beef sandwich for herself with a cup of coffee to drink. I was feeling rather childish with the my meal. We sat quietly throughout the meal with the exception of her encouragements to drink. She keep my cup full and alternated between milk and apple juice. By the end of lunch I was tired and felt waterlogged. After she cleared off the plates she stood with her hands on her hips sternly looking down at me.

"You look ridiculous," she said finally "You have a tiny baby dick." She tucked her finger into the front of my diaper down and checked for wetness. "Still dry. But I bet your bladder is as small as your dick." I hung my head in shame. I stared down and realized she was right. I has a sub standard sized penis and I was completely speechless. "If I have to baby sit you tonight, you aren't getting out of my sight, so come and sit on the couch while I watch some TV."

I followed her to the living room where she settled on the couch flipping through channels looking for something to watch. It was slightly reminiscent of the night before with my wife. Like her sister she found some boring nature show to watch. I just stood at the end of the couch not sure what i was supposed to do (or not do). "Well sit down," she finally said sounding annoyed. After as while Trish stood up. "Come on," she said impatiently and waited for me to get up. I was confused about what was going on. "You don't leave my sight, remember? I'm thirsty so come on."

I followed behind her like a toddler following his mother through a store. She pulled a beer out of the frig and we headed back to the living room. All the milk and juice caught up to me and my bladder uncomfortably full. As I watched her drink I tried not to think about my problem. I began to shift my weight and find a comfortable position to put off the inevitable. She must have known something was up because she motioned me over to her. I resisted at first but after a stern look I thought better of being disobedient. She tucked her finger into my diaper like she had done earlier but this time her hand was cold from holding her drink. When her cold finger touched my penis I couldn't control it any more. My bladder gave way and I began peeing uncontrollably.

"I guess I was only a tiny bit early in checking your diaper." I started to cry as she started to laugh. The flow of pee slowed to a trickle and tears were streaming down my face. I could tell that Trish was really enjoying my humiliation. She lifted my chin so she could look me in the eye, "It's okay," she said gently. "All babies' wet their diapers." She smiled at me warmly and stood up. I was completely confused. I thought she would be mad and want to spank me but she was being kind. She patiently waited for me to stand up then lead me into the bedroom.

"Lay down on the floor so I can get the wet thing off you." Her kindness was killing me. I didn't expect any of it. I laid down as directed and she knelt between my legs and pulled down the diaper. Looking down towards her I realized that I could see down her shirt. Her breasts weren't as full as my wifes and seemed a bit saggier. I had a flashback to earlier seeing her walking around half naked. I remembered her unshaved crotch and now I was seeing her breasts. With great speed and agility she quickly had me in another diaper. "All finished," she said putting a big 'X' on the front of my diaper with a marker. She then realized that I was looking down her top.

"Are you still hunger, little one?" I winched expecting to be smacked for peeking but she still seemed to be in a good mood so I just shook my head.

"Well I have to go potty myself." She got up and waited. Was she expecting me to go with her? "Well come on," she motioned to me, "don't make me wait."

Again I was following her like a child into the bathroom. I was totally confused and wondering what was going to happen next.

-11-

I stood there dumbly wondering if I was going to get to see her pee. My wife never let me in the bathroom while she was going so this was a completely new thing for me. "No no, little boy. No more peeking. Put your nose in the corner until I'm done." My heart sank a bit but I complied. Facing the corner I could see nothing but then I realized that I could hear everything. I could hear her sliding the shorts down over her thighs. I remembered that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could visualize her uncut pubic hairs being exposed behind me. I as unashamedly getting really horny. She began to pee and I could hear all of it, from the first light drops to the full flow. My knees were getting weak as my dick strained against the diaper. I wanted to peek so bad. I heard her get some toilet paper and wipe herself off. The sounds of this experience was driving me mad. I wanted to reach down and start jerking on my cock so bad. I hear her pull up the shorts hiding her bush once more. I couldn't control myself anymore. As she flushed to toilet I reached up and squeezed my stiff cock through the front of the diaper. I shot my load and my knees buckled. I hit my head on the wall and fell back. Laying on the floor I found myself looking up at Trish.

"You fell from standing. I hope you weren't being naughty." she winked at me and headed out of the room. I scrambled to my feet to follow. I didn't know if she knew what just happened or just how horny I was getting around her. I had completely forgot that we had previously hated each other and was focused on seeing her naked crotch again. We resumed our places on the couch and she finished her beer. For the next hour and a half I tried to figure out a way to see her naked patch again. I followed her to the kitchen a couple more times. Maybe we'd make another bathroom trip and I could accidently turn around too soon. During that time, for every beer she drank she made me drink two cups of water.

kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers