Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess and Chet continue growing in their relationship.
12.7k words
4.54
24.9k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyKip
HornyKip
105 Followers

This an edited version of PART 2. The original ending didn't go over well with the readers. And truth be known, I didn't much like it either. I hope this one goes over better.

*

Jess and I jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. We used the toilet, showered and got dressed. Grammi had breakfast waiting for us when we went into the kitchen. "How was prom?" she asked as we sat to eat our egg and sausage biscuits.

"It was wonderful," Jess answered dreamily. "We danced most of the night. Chet had fun playing air guitar with Tom and a bunch of other students in our school. He really cut loose."

"Yes, it was a blast," I agreed as I wolfed down my biscuit.

"So, Mom. Why does John want to talk me?" Jess asked Grammi.

"He asked me to not tell you. He did say that whatever it is, you have earned it."

"We should get going," I said standing and taking our empty plates to the sink. I went, then, to Jess' bedroom and collected my tux. I needed to take it back to the rental shop. Once I had everything packed in, I gave Grammi and Pap hugs and kisses and got in my car, ready for the two hour trip back to Sandusky. "I'll race you baby," I called out to Jess as I pointed my car toward the highway. Jess was driving herself as she would need to come back home later in the day. She had go to school in the morning.

We stopped once on the way for a necessary rest stop visit. I also needed to stretch my legs a little. I took a short walk around the roadside park while Jess used the facilities. I was leaning on the front of my car when she came out. She stepped between my legs and kissed me lovingly. She broke away and said with a little chuckle, "I missed you."

"I missed you too. What's it been, an hour?"

"Yeah, about that. I just need a few more of your sweet kisses to get me to your house safely." How could I argue with her on that. I put my arms around her and kissed her long and passionately. My tongue searched her mouth and wrestled her soft yielding tongue. I could feel the heat rising between us. Jess pulled away. "We need to get going before we get too hot and do something foolish."

"I read you loud and clear. See you at home." I kissed her again and got back in my car. I followed her out to the highway and we were on our way. A few miles down the highway, I got a wild hair and passed Jess. I pulled in front of her and resumed my previous speed. Of course Jess wasn't going to let this be the end. She hit the gas and sped around me. When she pulled in front of me, she slowed to about five miles an hour slower than before. Rather than slow to her pace, I whipped the wheel and passed her again. This game went on till we saw the exit we needed to get home. At that point, Jess cut in front and stole the lead from me. I would have to remain behind until we pulled in the driveway at home.

"Good race, lover," laughed Jess as she exited her car.

"Yeah, you cut me off at the last minute," I complained. "Typical woman driver... Close your eyes and stomp on the gas." "Just shut up and kiss me... It's been almost and hour since I tasted your mouth." We kissed and headed for the house. Dad was just stepping out as we hit the porch. "Good morning John."

"Just barely," Dad said looking at his watch. "Hi kids. Have a good Prom?"

"It was great," Jess said. She gave Dad a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "But, our time after the Prom was much more fun."

"Okay, that may be more than I need to know." Dad looked at me with a sly look. "And how did you do? "

"I was great... Not to be bragging, or anything," I crowed. Jess slapped me on the back of my head. "Okay... I didn't do so good the first time out, but I think I made up for it."

"Yes, you made up for it, but don't get too cocky." Just then, Mom joined us. "Hi Janet."

"Good morning, Mom," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Honey. What prompted the kiss?" She hung close and looked square into my eyes.

"Jess kissed Dad, so I thought I should kiss you."

"But you could have planted it here." Mom pointed to her lips. I stepped in closer to her, pulled her close and gave her a deep open mouthed kiss. "Woo," Mom panted when I broke away. Jess chuckled as Mom fained a swoon. "So... Chet.... Jess... How are things going?"

"Jeez, Mom."

"You can have him tomorrow, Jan," Jess assured her.

"What about tonight?" Mom asked.

"He needs his rest," Jess said.

"Change of subject," Dad interrupted. "I need to talk with you, alone Jess. Sorry, Chet, I cannot let you sit in. And don't worry, I won't try anything." He hooked his arm in Jess' and led her to his office in the house. Mom and I went into the kitchen and I helped her get lunch together.

A half hour later, lunch was nearly ready and Jess and Dad came into the kitchen. She came right to me and threw her arms around my neck. "I have a summer job, Baby!" she said excitedly. "John gave me a job as a design intern at the furniture factory."

"Wait... What furniture factory?" Mom asked "We don't have a furniture factory yet."

"Not yet," Dad said. "We have been talking about it."

"Yes," Mom recalled. "So we are doing it? Can we make a go of it?"

"Absolutely. Mom told me that if I could convince her of a market, she would fund the expansion. And with Jess' designs and our on-sight lumber mill, I think we can hit a niche that needs to be filled." Dad put his arm around Jess' shoulder and gave her a knowing nod.

"So, does this mean...?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby," Jess said taking me in her arms. "I will be staying here this summer. Oh, I can't wait to have you every night!"

"What's Mom and Dad going to think about that?" asked Mom.

"They will say, 'We finally have the house to ourselves.'" I said smartly.

"That... and that they will miss me," Jess added.

"Lunch is ready," Mom interrupted. We sat and ate our lunch in near silence. What we did talk about was Jess' new job. She was giddy with excitement over the prospect of showcasing her talent for design. I think she was also excited about spending the summer under the same roof as I and what that entailed. She made her intentions fairly clear to me. While everybody was focused on their meal, Jess was focused on driving me crazy with her roaming hand under the table. I locked eyes with Jess, trying to get her to take it easy with her advances. She simply winked and squeezed my inner thigh.

Mom looked slyly back forth from me to Jess. She must have been wanting to know just when she was going to get her chance. Jess caught her looking and gave her the stink eye. Mom chuckled and returned focus to her lunch. "What was that about?" Dad asked her.

"What do you think?" I sneered. "Just about killing you ain't it, Mom?"

"What is, Mom?" asked Kat.

"None of your business, young lady," She answered. Kat finished her plate and skipped out of the house to enjoy the weather. Pat hurriedly finished his meal and ran out to be with Kat. "Do you think those two will end up like these two?" Mom asked Dad while motioning to us.

"They are close and seem to be inseparable. I just don't know," Dad observed. "We need to keep watch of them."

"See what you started," Jess said jokingly as she kicked my shin.

"What I started?" I growled. "Who was the first to kiss who?"

"Oh, it's been so long ago I forget, exactly," she snickered.

"Yeah, you forget. How convenient."

"Do you want to fight about it? Let's not do it in front of the adults." Mom, who was just getting a drink from her glass of lemonade, heard that and almost choked. Dad laughed as well. "Jan, will you take care of the dishes? I was going to help you, but I have this thing that needs to be settled... Right NOW."

"Of course, sweetie," Mom said. "Try not to be too obvious." She knew exactly what we were doing. Jess grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. I did my best to act like I was following unwillingly.

Once the door was closed and locked behind us, Jess jumped at me. She threw her arms around my neck and locked her soft hot lips on mine. Not wanting this to end, I kissed her back with as much heat and passion as she was giving to me. My hands started at her shoulders, but I started slowly moving them south and soon they were resting on her upper thighs. I pulled her groin closer to mine so she could feel my desire. "Mmmm," Jess cooed without breaking the kiss. Her hands fell to my butt and squeezed my cheeks. She finally broke the kiss just long enough to say, "Make love to me."

I looked into her eyes. Her pupils were dilated to the point they looked black. I knew she was needing me and bad. I locked my mouth on hers again and explored her wet mouth with my tongue. She sucked it tenderly. I began pulling at her clothing. Jess broke the kiss again and helped me undress her. She unbuttoned her jeans. I peeled them to the floor. I looked up her legs to where they met. I saw her pink panties were moist already. I allowed my nose to graze her pussy. I sniffed hard, inhaling her musky aroma. Without standing up straight again, I hooked the waistband and pulled them to join the jeans at the floor.

Jess yanked her top and bra off in one swift move before I returned to full upright position. She then stepped away from her jeans and panties. I wasted no time getting myself naked. I pulled Jess back to me and pressed my nakedness to hers. I allowed my hands to roam her entire torso. I first caressed her ample breasts. I lightly pinched her sensitive nipples, causing her to take a deep breath. "I want you inside me Chet. I want you inside me now."

I didn't say a word as I guided her to my bed. I lay her down and positioned myself to eat her delicious pussy. "No, Baby. I want you inside me. Now." She spread her legs and pulled me up to wrap her arms around me once more. I lowered my hard dick to just above her wet slit. She wrapped her fingers around the shank and guided me to her molten hole. I pushed forward slowly as my tool invaded her tight vagina for the third time in the last twenty four hours. Despite it being a very tight fit, my cock was soon as deep inside her as it would go. She locked her legs around my waist as I started rocking up and down into her depths. As we set our love making into an equal pace I covered my beautiful aunt's face and neck with kisses, licks and nibbles. I was about to leave a mark on her neck when she panted, "No... H... Hic... Hickies." Without hesitation, I continued my oral exploration of her gorgeous face.

Jess pulled me in deeper with her strong athletic legs. Her pleasure was rapidly building to a crescendo. She arched her back and rolled her eyes back into their sockets just as the spasms of her intense orgasm took hold. She was panting hard and biting my shoulder as she rode wave after wave of screaming pleasure.

Her orgasm was just staring to ease up as I hit the wall. I rammed my man meat hard into her and grunted through my own orgasm. The feeling of my cock throbbing inside her sent Jess over the edge one more time. We came together in loving harmony. Our grunts and her squeals making perfect music together.

I pulled free of Jess' vice like muscles a couple minutes after we had both spent our loads. I stayed on top of her kissing her passionately as we came off our highs. Once we had recovered a little, I slid to her side and cuddled her for a short time.

We must have fallen asleep, as Mom was beating on the door asking if we were okay. I looked at my alarm clock on my bedside table to see that it was nearly three o'clock. We had been in my room for two and a half hours. I knew we didn't make love that long. I nudged Jess who was snoring softly next to me. She woke with a start, "Oh.... Uh.... I must have fallen asleep."

"We both did," I said. "Mom has been banging on the door."

"Are you kids still alive in there?" Mom called out again.

"Yes, Mom. We just took a little nap."

"Oh. Is that what you call it now? Half an hour ago, I would swear you were banging like wildebeests."

"What is that supposed to mean, Janet?" Jess asked.

"I don't know... You were making a lot of noise."

"Okay, Mom. Give us a couple minutes and we will be out."

The rest of the day was pretty quiet. Jess and I took my rented tux back to the bridal shop. When we returned home we had a quick meal and Jess headed for home.

We all watched movies the rest of the evening. Pat and Kat had to go to bed earlier than I, since they were younger. Once gone, Mom started in on me. "When Chet?" she asked with a slightly impatient tone.

"When what Mom?" I tried to be as coy as possible.

"You know what I am talking about," she responded, annoyed. "When are you going to scratch my itch?"

"Jesus H Christ, Jan," Dad said in my defense. "Let the kid recover a day or two."

"Thanks, Dad. I could use some support right now."

"You had better break her off a piece, soon, or she's gonna ride me to my grave."

"Switch hit much?" I asked.

"I play both sides when necessary," he chuckled.

"Right. Mom, how bout we shoot for Wednesday? It will give me a chance to build up some stamina."

"I guess I can wait if I have to," Mom said with a schoolgirl pout. Her expression immediately changed, "Maybe you can give me a little taste?" "Dad?" He simply nodded. "Okay. Brace yourself." I stood in front of Mom and held my hands out to her. She stood holding both hands. I pulled her close and put my arms around her waist. I looked into her eyes and saw a very familiar sparkle. Oh, god... What was I thinking? I felt my pecker stirring in my pants. I saw Jess so much in Mom's face. Go figure, they were sisters. I ran a single finger down her cheek to her chin. She tried to look innocent. Right. Like she is so innocent. I let my hand fall from her chin to her large heaving breast.

"Not fair!" Mom complained. She made no effort to move away from my hand, or to remove my hand from her chest. I gave her soft tit a gentle squeeze. "Dammit, Chet. I called no fair!" I looked at Dad. He just smiled and egged me on. I found her nipple and gave it a few gentle twists. Her thin silk blouse and lace half cup bra did absolutely nothing to hide the hard nipple suspended inside.

Mom moaned quietly into the nape of my neck as I manipulated her erect nipple. I moved in to kiss her, but stopped just short of contact. I could feel her breath quicken as she anticipated the kiss I was promising her. I puckered slightly and my lips lightly grazed hers. "Oh... Mmmm..." was all she uttered.

Mom licked her lips. Our lips were so close, her tongue whetted mine as well. I squeezed her breast harder, marveling at how soft it was. Jess' were a lot firmer. Mom's were larger, however. Mom pressed her chest harder into my hand. I planted a lingering kiss on her warm soft lips. Her eyes went closed as she savored the feeling.

I pulled away abruptly. "I am going to bed. Good night Dad. Good night Mom," I said as I pulled free.

"Dammit Charles Edward Tuttle," Mom grumbled. "I know you are hot. I could feel your boner on my leg."

"I told you we would have our time Wednesday night. Besides... Dad had a boner too. You need to take care of that." Dad grabbed his stiff prick through the fabric of his jeans and shifted it.

"Yes, Dear," he agreed. "I could use a little relief tonight." I heard my phone ring in my room. Saved by the bell. I blew a kiss to Mom and ran to take the call from Jess.

"Hi, Baby," I said as I picked up.

"Hi. How'd it go? With your Mom."

"She waited till Pat and Kat were in bed, then asked when we were going to hook up."

"What did you tell her?"

"Told her to be patient a couple days more. I need to recover a till like Wednesday."

"Oh, really? Who wore you out?"

"Duh, Jess. You know who I have been with. I have been with her all my life and plan to be with her the rest of it."

"I hope she knows how lucky she must be to have a terrific guy like yourself. In all seriousness, I love you and can't wait till I am in your bed every night."

"I love you very much, Baby."

"So... Tell me more what happened with you and Jan."

"I gave in... A little."

"What's a little?"

"I hugged her and kissed her. And..."

"And? And what Chet?"

"I squeezed her tit. I squeezed her tit and rolled her nipple a little."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah. Dad got a hard-on. He actually grabbed his junk right there in front of me. Like it was no big deal."

"Did you have a boner?"

"Well... Um."

"Jesus Christ, Chet," Jess complained. "You are insatiable. Either that, or I am not good enough to keep you satisfied."

"That would be the former, my love. If you were here permanently...."

"Just about a month from now. As soon as I am done with school..."

"Yes, then we would both be fucked sore. At least for the first couple weeks." I thought for a few seconds, then continued, "Have you talked with Grammi and Pap about your plans for the summer yet?"

"Yes. They knew it was coming. They are okay with it. John and I talked about me going to the Ohio School of Design there in Sandusky next fall. And that means..."

"That means you will be here with me for the long haul."

"Absolutely." I could hear a tinge of excitement in her voice.

"Maybe we should get married."

"I am not sure we can... and I am not sure I am ready. Yes... I know... We have been together for so long that it will not be that much different, but maybe we should wait till we are done with college." "As long as I have you, Baby. I don't need that piece of paper. And like you said, if we can." We talked for another hour before we decided we needed to get some sleep. We both would be preparing for finals and graduations over the next three weeks, and would have busy schedules till then.

Though I was very horny and somewhat tense about my time with Mom, Wednesday, I quickly drifted off to sleep. I dreamed of the following summer's activities, both constructive and recreational. Many of my recreational dreams involved Jess in various bikinis.

The next day was a Monday, just another day. I couldn't wait for it to be over. School was becoming a bore. The next week would be busy with finals, which means a lot of fuck-off time as we were allowed to leave when we weren't testing. But this week was shaping up be very mundane, with the exception of my life outside. I found it hard to concentrate on my studies, though, I didn't need to pay much attention to do well. My mind kept wandering back and forth between my angel Jess and Mom. I love them both with all my heart, so I was torn on the sex thing. I didn't want to mess up my relationship with Jess. If she ever had a second of doubt about what Mom and I were getting into, I would put the kibosh on it in a heartbeat.

After school, I headed straight home. I wanted to check Mom's temp, and also call Jess. I needed some affirmation from her whether to continue. I came into the kitchen where Mom was just taking some oatmeal raisin cookies out of the oven. She placed the cookie sheet on the counter, looked at me and smiled her warmest smile. "Mmm... Oatmeal raisin. My favorite," I praised. "What might be the occasion?"

"Can't I bake a batch of your favorite cookies for no other reason than to be a good mom?" she questioned.

"Forgive me for appearing to be cocky or even arrogant. But, you haven't made oatmeal raisin cookies for quite awhile. No worries Mom. I know you are just doing this cause you love me"

"Alright. Alright. You got me. Just come here and give Mommy a hug and kiss." I wasted no time in putting my arms around my beautiful sexy mother and giving her a soft kiss. I tried to pull away, but Mom would have no part of that. She pulled me back to her and said, "You can do better than that." She opened her mouth slightly and locked her lips back on mine, nearly sucking my face into hers. Her hands quickly found my butt cheeks and squeezed them savagely.

HornyKip
HornyKip
105 Followers