Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early the next morning with a raging hard on. I knew it wasn't just a piss hard, as Jess was wrapped around me. Her wet pussy pressed into my thigh, and her breasts and hard nipples were smashed against my chest. As much as I wanted to take advantage of the situation, I resisted. I, instead, slipped quietly to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and get ready for the day. I went to the kitchen and made coffee. I knew Mom couldn't function without it and was equally sure Jess needed it as well.

I was nursing my second cup of coffee and third dough-nut, when Jess groggily stumble in. She mumbled something about needing coffee. Rather than pouring herself a cup, she grabbed mine and took a large swig. "Oh... I needed that," she said. She bent and gave me a soft and sweet kiss, then took me cup, refilled it and poured herself one. We drank our coffee and talked about what we were going to do all day.

Almost an hour later, Mom finally dragged herself to the kitchen. She had to make a fresh pot of coffee, as Jess and I drank it all, though I don't recall drinking that much. We made small talk over the next half hour or so, then I excused myself to do the yard work before Dad got home.

It took me two hours to mow and trim the yard. When I finished, Mom came out and announced lunch was ready. We were just getting settled at the table when Dad pulled into the yard. We jumped up to meet him at the door. Dad barely got in the door when Mom threw her arms around him and covered his face with kisses. Jess pushed Mom out of the way and kissed him as well. When Jess had relaxed, Dad looked at me and asked, "Are you going to molest me that way, too?"

"No, Dad," I said. "I will just give you a hug and say 'Welcome Home'. How did the trip go?"

"It went very well," Dad said as he returned my quick hug. "They were very impressed with Jess' designs and expressed their desire to do business with us, once we get up and going." Upon hearing that, Jess squealed and jumped at Dad and kissed him again. Dad pushed her away and said, "Calm down. The deal is not completely sealed yet."

"Come and get something to eat," Mom said. We discussed furniture over the meal. Once we were done, we got the dishes and kitchen cleaned up. Once we were done with that, we relaxed for a couple hours in the living room. Jess sat on my lap as we talked idly. The conversation was geared mostly toward the furniture factory expansion. Jess lightly teased me the entire afternoon.

Around four o'clock, Jess couldn't take it anymore. She had been bouncing on my lap and teasing me with her firm breasts and twinkling eyes. I was getting just a little uncomfortable as well. My cock was straining against my jeans and Jess had wet a puddle on my leg. "Baby, I am so horny," she whispered in my ear. She punctuated her need by nibbling my earlobe. I pushed her off my lap and stood, revealing my arousal for the whole room.

"If you will excuse us. Jess and I have something we need to discuss... Privately," I said as I took her hand in mind and pulled her in the direction of my bedroom. When we got near the bathroom, though, Jess stopped short and redirected me to the bathroom. I knew in an instant that she wanted a shower. I was hoping this was leading to other things as well.

Jess quickly dis-robed and turned on the water in the shower. I waste little more time getting out of my clothes. We playfully washed each other. Making out the whole time. I pinned Jess against the wall and leaned against her naked wet body. My cock pressed against her lower stomach just above the line of pubic hair on her beautiful pussy. I looked her deep in th eyes as I pulled her to me for a kiss. "I love you so much, Baby."

"I love you very much," Jess responded. "I am not losing you to your mom, am I?" "Oh, hell no," I snorted. "I will make love her for you to watch, but after that, I kind of hope her appetite is fee for awhile."

"We should let that lie for a couple days and see where she takes it. I just want you to myself for tonight and maybe most of tomorrow."

"I want to make love with you so bad right now," I said as I grabbed her firm ass with both hands and picked her up.

"I can tell," she said as my rock solid prick throbbed and bounced off her swollen pussy lips. "Lets get cleaned up and into your bed. I gotta have you." She locked her arms around my neck and kissed me hard, long and deep.

We probably would have stayed in the shower had it not been for the hot water running out. It was starting to cool as we finished rinsing the soap from our trembling bodies. "Shit," I complained. "Mom and Dad must be in their shower, too. Otherwise, we wouldn't run out of hot water for a long time."

"I want you in the bed anyway," Jess said with a sultry tone. We turned off the water, dried ourselves and headed to my bedroom.

As we stepped into the hall, we were stopped by Dad. He was laughing almost hysterically. When he was able to catch his breath, he asked, "Did you kids run out of hot water?"

"What the hell's that supposed to mean... Dad?" I asked, knowing exactly why we ran out of hot water.

"What does that mean?" Jess asked. We were both still completely naked but not at all concerned about who saw us at the moment.

"It means, Dad turned the hot water off on us," I explained to Jess.

"John, you son-of- a-bitch." Dad turned and went to their bathroom, once again laughing hysterically. "We need to get him back."

"Let's let him think he got us for now. I just want to get into you right now."

"Let's get it on, Babe." We went to my bedroom and made love, nearly non-stop till after midnight, when we finally gave out and fell asleep.

MORE TO CUM SOON.... PLEASE BE PATIENT