Life with Aunt Polly

Story Info
Love story of a young man with an older woman.
4.1k words
4.34
87.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was en route to Mumbai to Kolkata to take up my first job there. So I decided to travel in style, by 1st class air-conditioned coach, and here I was this Friday evening at 7 P.M. I was lucky to get a 2-seater coupe. To my utter surprise, the other occupant who was already there, was my mother's younger cousin, my aunt Polly, a most pleasant looking lady, no longer young, but very well preserved and easy on the eye. For many years, I had been sexually aroused by her presence near me. For me, she exuded sex, but my desire was forbidden territory for me. I've always liked older women. They did not have to courted, cajoled and coaxed into bed. Older women knew that a younger man's interest in her was sexual, knew how to arouse, and knew how to satisfy a man.

Well, here she was dressed in a pant suit that actually helped to reveal her buxom figure rather than conceal it, alone together in a small cocoon of a railway compartment of our own for the night. I said hello to her. In return, she kissed me affectionately on my cheek, holding me close to her while doing so. I could feel her body against mine. It was a pleasant sensation.

My problem was that I wanted to have a drink, but could hardly broach the subject in front of my aunt as I didn't know her attitude towards alcohol. After much hemming and hawing, I finally asked her if she would mind if I had a drink.

"Thank God you asked me, young man" -- she responded.

She took out a bottle of Scotch from her bad and asked me to pour two drinks. We then sat there contentedly sipping our drinks and making small talk. Two repeat doses and we were really comfortable, exchanging small talk. She had married a ne'er-to-well when she was very young. After a couple of years of ill-treatment at his hands, she divorced him and married a rich widower, much older that herself. She was now a widow of independent means able to afford a comfortable lifestyle. She lived in Kolkata in an affluent area in her own two story building and was returning home after a brief holiday in Dubai.

After the light dinner provided by the railways, I sat down at the foot of the berth, after it was folded down for her to sleep on. My own sleeping nest was the top bunk. She asked me to temporarily retire from the compartment so that she could change into her sleeping suit. On my return to the compartment, I found her nattily attired in a silk kimono that covered her body but allowed me to admire the curves that strained against the thin material of her kimono.

She said she would lie down, but I was free to sit there as long as I wanted. She lay there, with her feet touching me lightly on the side of my upper thigh. This was more than enough to titillate me!

After some time in this comfortable position, I noticed that she was getting a bit fidgety. I asked her:

"Are you uncomfortable? Shall I go up to my berth?"

"No, it's just that I get these sudden cramps in my feet and legs."

"Would you like me to massage your feet and ankles?"

She replied: "That would be very sweet of you."

I took one foot in my hands, sidling nearer her, put the foot on my lap. Her feet were surprisingly small and dainty. I massaged the arches and heels of her feet and her ankles, and by her responses, could see that she was very comfortable with what I was doing. I ventured to travel a bit upwards, to her well rounded calves, and massaged them softly. Then I came down to her ankles, and then upwards again, with my hands fondling and massaging her calf muscles.

I asked her: "Are you feeling better? Shall I continue?"

"Yes, please, but I feel I'm taking advantage of you" -- she said.

In response, I massaged her calves with renewed affection, caressing and fondling her there, and to reassure her that she was not imposing on me, kissed her ever so lightly on her ankles. My hands slowly inched upwards, found her knees, which I handled delicately to comfort her, then up her rounded, smooth thighs, which I massaged with much affection. By this time, she was in no pain and had her knees slightly drawn up to receive my ministering hands comfortably, allowing me my hands to explore her upper thighs. I ventured higher. I could feel her Mons Veneris below her panties.

Suddenly, she clamped her knees tight and said: "That's enough of that for now."

I was mighty disappointed, for I was hoping explore those luscious thighs further. Then, to my utter surprise, she got up to a sitting position right next to me and said:

"You know that I've always been very fond of you."

The words tumbled out of my mouth: "I'm very fond of you too, and have always been, and I'd do anything to make you happy, anything."

At this, she took my face in both her hands and kissed me full on the mouth, her lips devouring mine, her arms around me, her tongue in my mouth inviting me to explore her, her body pressing against mine. It was not a thank you kiss; make no mistake, it was an erotic kiss to arouse even the dead!

With a smile radiating her face, she said: "You don't have to sleep up. You can sleep with me right here."

She patted the bed to show me where I could lie down. And, there I was, lying next to this wonderful woman, who by now had taken off her kimono and was clad only in her bra and her panties. She signaled to me to take them off, which I did, leaving her stark naked on the bed. I looked down at her in the focus of the reading light above her head. She had big breasts, at least 36C, I thought. There was a slight swell to her belly that ended in a neatly trimmed Mount of Venus, with well rounded, plump thighs below. Truly, what a beautiful sight to behold!

I needed no further invitation to pay my homage to this beautiful woman. Her triangle of love gave out a faint but heady aroma of pine trees. I plunged my head down into that beautiful mound, kissing, licking and sucking her pussy with a fervor that even surprised me. Surprised by my sudden attack, she moaned with pleasure and opened up her thighs to let my probing tongue into her cunt. It tasted sweet, not tart or tangy at all. I swirled my tongue round the walls of her cunt and sucked on that little clitoris, to feel it grow in my mouth. I raised her hips up to let my tongue explore the valley between her plump round buttocks, which also gave out the aroma of pine oil, and licked her lightly on her anal orifice, lingering a little on the area around it.

She later told me that this little act of intimacy of kissing her in her anal area really endeared her to me.

She pulled me up and I was now lying over her naked body. She took hold of my cock in her hands and guided me in, and I was now inside her, pumping away to pleasure her more. I wasn't thinking about myself. I just wanted to pleasure this woman who I had secretly loved all these years. I told her to draw her legs and knees up so that I could penetrate her more. I just wanted to be inside her as deep as I could. After some vigorous deep fucking on my part, she heaved and moaned and finally climaxed, her body just collapsing under me, her vaginal walls holding my cock tight. I kissed her on her lips and mouth, then on her breast, her stomach and finally her pussy, all wet and juicy with her cum. I had managed to hold on, despite all temptations to discharge in that wonderfully deep and sexy pussy; she knew I hadn't cum inside her.

She was breathing heavily and whispering to me how glad she was that we had met by pure chance and how much she had enjoyed my lovemaking. Then she got up to her hands and knees and took my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock with much enthusiasm murmuring little endearments as to how much she loved it. I wanted to enter her again to climax inside her cunt, and made her lie back and lift up her legs to receive my cock properly. I then entered her, fucked her slowly and then faster and faster until both of us climaxed together. We then went to sleep, she holding me in her arms, the rocking motion of the hurtling train lulling us to sleep.

Too, soon, it was early morning. We got up, did our morning chores, got dressed, and just held each other as if to never let go.

She asked me: "Have you found a place to live?"

I said I would park myself in a guest house till I found a place.

She told me that she had a huge house to herself and I could live with her as long as I wanted. It was a most kind and generous offer that I just couldn't refuse, and I lived with her for the next three years till I had to return to Mumbai to take up a new job. During my stay in Kolkata, I had no need to run after any other women. My aunt Polly provided me with me with sex with all the variety I wanted. There was nothing that we didn't do in bed.

She initiated me into the mysteries of anal sex; I was the first to enjoy her there. She had a rather prominent rump, a bit on the heavy side perhaps, but sexy all right. One night, after I had finished sucking her cunt and licking and kissing the valley between her buttocks to pleasure her, she asked me whether I would like to fuck her anally. I first thought she was teasing me. We had watched many videos that showed close-up anal fucking with the women taking in huge cocks in their asses.

One of the videos showed a big built man taking a rather tiny woman, an Asian girl in her ass. She was crouched on the bed, her tiny sexy rump exposed to be entered. First he kissed and licked her there, putting his tongue right inside her anus. Then another woman also licked the anus of that slightly built Asian girl and then wet the man's cock with her mouth, sucking him to get hard. The second woman took the man's cock in her hand and put it to the girl's anus. The man pushed it in slowly. The girl squirmed and tried to evade the ram that was going to enter her. The other woman then held the girl tight in her arms so that she could not move. The man held her hips tight. She was now their prisoner, ready to be taken in her ass.

First the cock head entered the tiny orifice; then the whole head was inside. He tarried a bit, both he and the other woman enjoying the view of that huge cock partially inside that tight asshole. He then pushed in slowly. The girl tried to move her ass away but was held firm by the bigger woman and the man. He then fucked her in the ass, slowly at first, and then faster and finally climaxed inside her, fucking her hard. All this while, the older woman had held the younger girl tight on her arms with her face smothered against her ample breast.

Polly and I re-enacted the scene we had viewed earlier. She mad me kiss and lick her anal area for a good bit of time while she was crouched on the bed, ass up. Then I applied KY jelly to my sturdy cock, put its head against Polly's asshole and pushed. It slipped, but I held me in my hand and pushed the head in a bit. Polly did not squirm or move. She had loosened her anal muscles and the entry was smooth.

She said: "I can feel the heat of your cock inside me."

That made me hornier and I began to fuck her slowly in her ass.

She said: "Dear boy, I'm so glad that you are the first to take my cherry here. Fuck me slowly now. You'll be able to fuck me harder after you have used my ass a couple of times more."

After a few more slow and gentle strokes, I withdrew. We kissed. I fondled and caressed her dear body, her buttocks and the valley between getting my special care. I poured oil on her buttocks and back and tenderly massaged her until she fell asleep.

One day she said: "You'll get tired of this old woman if you don't have someone fresh now and then. And, I want to see you make love to another woman."

So, next week, we had this masseuse, a fairly young woman with curves in the right places to attract my attention. Her name was Rina. She was a married woman who augmented the family income by working as a masseuse. The massage session went off very well, with she first doing our hostess with me watching my lover's naked body being oiled and manipulated by this fine young woman, who we had persuaded to strip down to her bra and panties, but not before some protestations that she did not do such things in front of another man. My hostess and I assured her that nothing would happen without her consent.

Soon she began to knead and massage me, and as she was doing my lower abdomen, my cock began to rear upward menacingly. At this Rina turned her away from the sight, but soon she was making furtive glances at my erect member. To add to her discomfiture, Polly began to kiss me on my lips and body in full sight of Rina, who was by now blushing profusely. Nevertheless, she managed to brush her arm against my cock, and now Polly asked her to strip. Rina said that no man except her husband had seen her naked. Polly said the same thing had happened to her also, but there was nothing wrong in exposing yourself before someone you liked. After much coaxing and cajoling, we managed to denude Rina, and there she stood before us, naked, but still trying to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands.

I pulled her hands away. She had a lovely figure, pert upstanding breasts, with her torso tapering down to a narrow waist down to a clean shaven triangle of love, unlike my aunt Polly, who used to trim hers neatly. I started kissing her, taking her in my arms and with my hands fondling her plump round buttocks and caressing the valley between. She clung to me, with Polly looking on with amusement. Rina's rump was soft and lovely to knead and handle. She was jammed against me with my cock between her legs just below her pussy hole which I would soon enter.

I lay down Rina on the bed, naked with her thighs open for me. I kissed her on the lips and mouth, and traveled down to her breasts, here belly, and finally her cunny hole. I kissed there lightly, and then on the inside of her thighs, flicking my tongue over the entrance to her cunt, but not putting my tongue inside. She exuded a musty though not unpleasant aroma. It was quite different from that of my aunt Polly, who always smelt of pine trees. I was much too shy to openly suck this woman's cunt, as she was evidently not used to such displays of erotic affection, in front of my other lover, my aunt Polly, who was watching the spectacle avidly from close range.

I made Rina draw up her knees high, with her cunny hole fully exposed to our gaze. It was a sexy sight. I mounted Rina and entered her swiftly, her wet lips offering not much resistance. She had been well used by her husband, I thought. I fucked her hard, taking out my cock completely from her cunt, then holding her tight and re-entering her cunt in one swift motion till I could not go any further, her body jammed against mine, and then repeating the action.

This went on for some time until Rina, who was by now moaning and groaning under me, told me that she could take this kind of fucking any more. So I fucked her slowly now keeping my cock within her, and soon she was done. She was lay there on the bed like a landed fish, gasping for air, her pussy all wet with her cum. I took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up, and brought her back to the bed. She just collapsed on it, saying that she had not been fucked like that though she had been married for more than five years. I kissed and fondled her all over, kneading the soft body with my hands until the time came for her to return home.

One day, aunt Polly had to leave Kolkata for an overnight journey to Durgapur to oversee some property matters. She said I wouldn't have to sleep alone in that huge house. She arranged for Purnima, an elderly masseuse from the same establishment as Rina, to stay with me.

My aunt Polly advised me: "Purnima will come in to the house later in the evening, after I've left. I've told her why I've asked her to stay the night here. You don't have to court or coax her as you did Rina. Just get straight to the point, make your intentions clear and fuck her all you want."

Purnima arrived an hour after my aunt's departure. My, she was a big woman, tall, with a round face, pouting lips, with D36 breasts and a large derriere that invited fondling hands. She said she'd like a drink before dinner, and we had a couple of stiff ones to relax us. After dinner, we were in the bedroom, standing close together, looking at each other in the eye.

She sighed and said: "Madam is very lucky to have a young man like you to look after her."

In reply, I just held her close, kissed her lip to lip, my tongue exploring her mouth, my hands grabbing and kneading that gorgeous ass. My message was clear: I wanted to fuck her.

"Get naked, I want to see you" -- I commanded.

She stepped out of her housecoat, to stand before me, proud and naked. Her breasts threatened to burst of her bra. Her panties barely covered her pussy and buttocks. She took of her bra to show off her huge breast, proudly jutting out, and invited me to take off her panties. I put her down on the bed and slowly eased off her panties down her thighs. There this magnificent body lay before me to admire. She was a big bodied woman with plenty of flesh to caress and fondle. Thank goodness she had a closely trimmed cunt, the same as my aunt Polly's, I thought. Her ass was big and bouncy. She had a tight little asshole, because all big women like have tight assholes.

I laid her on the bed and mounted her. I moved up her body and put my cock in between her big breasts. I told her to squeeze me between her breasts and fucked her there. All this time she was looking at me with a smile on her face. I inched forward until my cock was on her lips. I rubbed the head of my cock on her lips, forced her mouth open and slid my cock inside. I fucked her in the mouth for sometime, enjoying the wetness of her mouth. Then I slid down again and now my cock was just outside her inviting cunt. I played with my cock at the entrance to her vagina, teasing her.

She smiled at me and told me: "Go on, push it in."

I went in. Her cunt was moist, warm and inviting. It was so comfortable to lie on her and fuck that big bodied woman. After some slow and sensuous fucking and kissing her, I got out and disengaged myself from her embrace. I whispered in her ear that I needed her to suck me.

She straddled me, bent her body down, with her big breasts caressing my face, my nipples, my stomach and then my cock. It was heavenly. She then took my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue expertly round the head, licking the glans below. She slid her tongue down my cock and licked in my balls. She then turned me on my side and started to lick the valley between my buttocks with her wet tongue. She really reamed my asshole, kissing it noisily. The pleasure this gave me was immense.

In gratitude, I turned over and kissed her on the mouth and proceeded down to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and taut in my mouth. I squeezed her breasts as hard as I could, and then my tongue was resting on her cunt, teasing the fat outer lips. Then I plunged right in and began to suck her hot little cunt. She moaned and convulsed under my attack and held my face tight to her cunt. She tasted nice and warm, though not so nice as my aunt Polly, the taste of whose pussy was something I could never have enough of. As I was sucking this woman provided by Polly, I couldn't help but recall the time I had sucked her early in the morning when she was lying naked in my arms after a torrid night of lovemaking.

I kissed Purnima and tongued her in those places in her rear where she had kissed me. At this, she pulled me up and started kissing me on my mouth passionately, tasting my lips with her tongue and exploring my mouth.

I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass. She said that she was not very comfortable to be taken there, but for my sake, she would oblige me. I kissed her there again and again, making her wet. When I put my cock in her asshole, she said:

12