Life with Aunt Polly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please enter me slowly. I'm not very used to being fucked there."

Her asshole was really tight, much tighter than her cunt, as is usually the case with big women.

So, I parted her ass cheeks, put my cock head to her asshole and pushed. She squirmed a bit but didn't try to break away. I continued to push, and soon the cock head was in. Wow, was she tight! I held her buttocks and pushed in, in and in, and I was all the way in her tight little ass. She said she could feel the heat of my cock inside her. I fucked her very slowly in her ass, and as she was very tight and was gripping my cock firmly in her ass, I climaxed and came in her ass.

I asked if had hurt her. She said no, I was very gentle and she liked the way I had fucked here there.

The next day my aunt Polly returned home, and I had to recount my adventure with Purnima to her in all detail. Polly got all excited and I had to fuck her hard to cool her down. She told me never to leave her.

"I'll give you all the sex, all the girls you want. Just don't leave me alone in this big house alone."

I lived with Aunt Polly for about three years. She kept her promise to give me all the sex I wanted. But I now rarely needed anyone else; I had got to so used to fucking her, and I so much enjoyed sucking her sweet little cunt that I never thought of anyone else.

But time is a cruel taskmaster. I had to leave Kolkata for Mumbai for a new job. Aunt Polly cried a lot, but eventually let me go with a hug and a kiss.

12