Life With "Daddy"

Story Info
In the beginning...
1.5k words
4.25
84.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was emancipated from my parents at 16. My father was never really in the picture and my mother seemed relieved to see me gone. My mother had just met her new man and was already pregnant. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I'm attractive to men. I'm 5'9" and thin, with pert, 32D breasts, long wavy golden-brown hair, and blue eyes. My mother is a beautiful woman, but I suspect she did not want her new husband distracted by a beautiful young girl. I also suspect she did not trust him to be good.

I had already had a part time job after school bagging groceries and I had inherited some money from my grandparents. I decided to stay in high school and I was able to rent a small apartment just a block away from the law firm that handled my emancipation.

The lawyer who took care of my case was part of the Lewis Law firm run by an in-shape, handsome 43 year-old man named John Lewis. Mr. Lewis was married when I met him and had two kids who were 20 and 21 at the time.

Mr. Lewis took a special interest in my case and in me. Whenever I would go to the firm, he would call me into his office and ask me how things were going, how school was, how work was, if I needed anything, etc. He made me feel very special and protected. This caring, parental figure was something that was lacking in my life and I think he knew that.

The next year, after completing the emancipation procedure, I began working full time after school at the coffee shop right between my apartment and the Lewis law firm. I knew Mr. Lewis went to the coffee shop most mornings and I hoped that he would come in the evening when I was working, but he didn't. On one of my nights off I decided to take him some coffee and a pastry - I wanted to tell him how I was and where I was working. He was so happy to see me that he hugged me for the first time. We talked and caught up. He told me he was in the midst of divorcing his wife and I told him about my string of young, deadbeat boyfriends. Thereafter, he started coming into the coffee shop most nights.

This went on until I graduated high school. Mr. Lewis attended my graduation and told me he was very proud of me. Neither of my parents came, for which, I have to admit, I was grateful. Mr. Lewis took me out to dinner and gave me a small diamond pendant necklace as a graduation gift. I was over the moon!

It was wonderful how much time I had after graduating. I was 18 and felt free. I began working day shifts at the coffee shop. Mr. Lewis preferred going there in the morning and was relieved when I no longer worked at night. I think drinking coffee at night had been keeping him up too late.

One morning, I brought Mr. Lewis his latte with whole milk. After tasting it, he grabbed my hand and said sternly, "Young lady, I wanted skim milk." At that moment, the way he said "young lady" made my pussy start to drip - I was so wet. After I brought him the correct latte, I told my manager I needed a ten-minute break. I went to the bathroom, locked the door, leaned against it and put my hand under my skirt inside my panties. I rubbed my clit thinking about Mr. Lewis saying "Young lady, bring me coffee", "Young lady, do the dishes" and "Young lady, suck my big cock". I came so hard in that bathroom. This was my first glimpse into what I wanted and needed.

When I came out of the bathroom, Mr. Lewis was still in his seat. He watched me as I came out, made eye contact and motioned me over to him. I sat down because I still had 5 minutes left for my break. He said, "Young lady, what did you do in the bathroom?" Ugh! My pussy started to drip again.

I got up and whispered in his ear, "I masturbated." I stood upright and, blushing, watched him grin. He told me to meet him at his office at 7:00 that night. I agreed and went back to work, but all I could think about was Mr. Lewis.

I arrived at the office 15 minutes early. Mr. Lewis was still on the phone when I knocked and opened the door. His eyebrows furrowed and he motioned to me to exit - to close the door and wait.

15 minutes later, at 7:00 sharp, the door opened and Mr. Lewis told me to come into his office. He told me to stay standing. He removed his silk tie, hung it on the hat rack and unbuttoned his top button. He said, "When I tell you 7:00, young lady, I mean 7:00." Again, my pussy started to drip and throb. He said, "Daddy is going to spank you for disobeying." This was the first time he referred to himself as "Daddy" and it made my pussy even wetter. He told me to bend over the desk and lift my skirt. He remained standing behind me as I did what I was told. He said, "I've been waiting for this view for a long time" as his hands caressed my bottom. He then slowly pulled my white panties down and noticed how wet they were. He said, "My baby girl's pussy is wet, just like Daddy likes it." With that he spanked my bare bottom with his hand and it was a hard smack. He told me to say with every smack: "I'm a disobedient slut."

He spanked me 10 times, 5 on each cheek, and every time I repeated: "I'm a disobedient slut!"

As I laid face down on his desk, I felt the fabric of his pants and his bulge push against my bottom. He said, "Can you feel Daddy's hard cock?"

"Yes" I said.

He smacked my bottom again and said "Yes, who?"

I gasped and replied "Yes, Daddy!"

He told me to stay where I was. I heard him walk around the desk to his big chair and sit. I heard his zipper come down and he said, "Get up, take your panties all the way off, walk around the desk and kneel in front of my cock." I did as I was told and kneeled, staring at his very large erection. He told me to kiss his balls and his cock and asked "How much do you like Daddy's cock?"

I said, "I love Daddy's cock."

He said, "Good. Now suck it like a lollipop, little girl." I wrapped my lips around the tip of his hard cock and brought it into my mouth as far as it would go. I licked and sucked just like I would a lollipop. He sat back in his chair with his hands behind his head and moaned, watching me. "Look at me" he said. I looked up at him with my big blue eyes. He made eye contact and said sternly, "I don't want to see any cum outside of your mouth. Swallow every last drop." His cock started to swell and I knew he was about to cum. He yelled "You little slut!" as he grabbed the back of my head, shoved his cock in further and filled my mouth with cum.

There was no way I could swallow all his cum with his cock so deep in my mouth. When he finally pulled out, he looked down at me. I had cum all over my mouth, my chin, and on my shirt. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, studied my cum covered mouth and said "Looks like you need more practice. Lick up what you can and then go wash up." I licked my lips as far as my tongue could reach and started to get up. He grabbed me around the waist, turned me so my bottom was in front of his face, lifted my skirt and gave my bottom a smack. He said "I was going to let you cum but you were such a bad girl today."

I said, "Oh, please, I'm so wet!"

He gave me another smack and said "You're asking for another spanking, young lady. I don't want to hear whining and you are always to address me as 'Daddy' or 'Sir.' "

With that, I went to his private bathroom, washed my face and washed the few spots of cum off my shirt with some soap and water. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "I love being Daddy's slut." I knew this man would protect me, love me, cherish me and discipline me. I felt fulfilled and I hadn't even cum; this was going to be the best time of my life.