Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7.
9.5k words
4.7
8.9k
15

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

Kat awoke the next morning with puffy lids from the night before. The brightness of the open curtains was blinding and made her skin uncomfortably warm. She squinted as she propped herself up on an elbow. She grew worried that she'd wasted a valuable vacation day and searched for the digital clock on the nightstand. She a hard time finding it with her bra covering the numbers. It read fifteen minutes to twelve. She grunted and jumped out of bed. She stumbled slightly while her head spun for a few seconds. She wouldn't let a minor hangover prevent her from taking advantage of her opportunity to fix her marriage or enjoy herself if Alejandro wasn't cooperating.

Although, in his defense, she hadn't been doing a good job of saving it herself. She stood in the bathroom mirror, disappointed in what she saw. She didn't see a woman who had learned three languages, earned a teaching degree and mothered three beautiful children on top of everything else. That woman was admirable and it was a woman she took pride in being. The woman she saw was a cheater. She was a liar. She had let her neglect consume her and weaken her to the point of infidelity. That woman had overshadowed all that she was. But even then, that woman was barely clasping onto straws. So could she blame herself for showing weakness?

Kat closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She was making excuses for herself. Alejandro couldn't help what he was going through and she knew that. He never chose to hurt her or her family. However, she was making drunk, yet conscious decisions. It was her job to stay strong for him.

A light rap on the door captured her attention. She looked into the eyes of her husband and instinctively looked away. Kat looked down at the marble counter in front of her. Her stomach was on fire and the sensation only intensified when she looked into the mirror to see Alejandro's reaction to her naked frame. He looked away bashfully and gulped roughly. His expression made her want to cover herself, she was embarrassed that he'd seen her naked. She was embarrassed that her husband had seen her body.

"Uh—Breakfast is on the table." His voice was hoarse. Kat was instantly ready for him to leave.

"Thanks." She said quietly with accidental emphasis on the "s". He turned on his heel and she let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. She rested her palms on the counter and lifted her head to stare into her reflection. She now knew how easy it was for her to turn into the woman she was so ashamed to be.

*

Kat took a steaming shower and moisturized her skin. She drenched her skin in a bronzed sunscreen, brushed her teeth and wrapped herself in the silk robe she had bought for the trip. It matched the lingerie set she had planned to wear during their vacation but it didn't look like she'd have any reason to put it to use.

She opened the bedroom door and ventured into the dining area to eat the brunch sent to the room. There was a stainless steel cart with an elaborate set on the first shelf. There were two trays with a shinning cover on top of each. A single rose was laid neatly between the two and Kat lightly skimmed her finger over the petals. There was a small card with a corner stuck beneath the edge of one tray and she knew that one was hers. She picked up the glass of white wine filled to the brim and took a light sip.

Alejandro entered from the opposite side of the room. Kat quickly put the card in the pocket of her robe.

"How're you?" She asked as she lifted the lid of her tray, her eyes fixated on what she was doing.

"I'm okay. My new medication is fatiguing." She roller her eyes. She knew what that meant; he wasn't doing anything today. Especially not anything with her

The plate was still warm after sitting for almost an hour. Her plate was perfectly garnished and the presentation was symbolic of the cost of the resort. She had a half dozen chipas, small balls of Argentinean cheese bread that she loved and a piece of Pastel de Papa: a "shepherd's pie" consisting of ground beef, green olives, caramelized onions and creamy mashed potatoes right beside a huge serving of fresh, ripe fruit.

The bottom shelf had a basket full of pastries and breads with bottles of water.

She stole a glance in his direction to see that he was gazing out the large window at the head of the room. Kat was eager to read the card and she slipped it out of her pocket. She flipped it open and smiled at the messy script that she knew was Franco's.

"I hope you enjoyed your night as much as I enjoyed your company.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon,

    • Franco and management"

She smiled to herself. To Alejandro, the card would have seemed innocent. It would read as a manager thanking her for coming to the resort event that welcomed all the new guests. But the written words had triggered something in Kat. She was recalling the feeling of her thighs wrapped around Franco's pelvis and the feel of his tongue dancing sloppily with her own. She took a large gulp of her wine, stole a couple pieces of fruit and a bottle of water.

"Rest as much as you need." She replied mundanely just before she disappeared into her room, the hem of her robe following a foot behind her.

*

Kat wasn't going to grovel over Alejandro this entire trip. She would offer him the opportunity to spend time with her but she wouldn't ask more than once. Regardless of his mental health, he could make a decision to help repair their relationship. She wouldn't make excuses for his lack of effort anymore.

She put on her ruby red swimsuit and tan crochet cover up. It hung off her shoulder loosely and left her thighs open for viewing and her backside almost completely exposed. Her sunglasses were holding her thick twists out of her face and she had a large beach bag on her shoulder. She slipped on her flip flops, her earphones and strolled out the bedroom door.

Alejandro was still sitting on the couch and Kat thought it would be best to check on the kids together.

"I'm going to call Eduardo." She sat on the edge of the couch adjacent to him and took out her earphones to put the speaker control on. Kat was suddenly anxious to hear from them. She shamefully admitted to herself that her thoughts had overpowered her need to speak to her kids. She didn't realize how much she missed them.

"Hello?" Eduardo answered in his routinely enthusiastic tone.

"Hi Granddaddy, where are my babies? They causing you too much trouble?" Kat chuckled lightly toward the end. Eduardo had never had Andres for longer than a day and never with Maribel and Diego.

"Not at all, beautiful. We are on our way to get lunch. I was just about to start loading them up."

"Okay well I won't keep you. Alejandro and I just want to talk to them for a second."

"No problem, hold on and let me put them on." He called for Maribel and Diego with the phone down at his side.

"Can you put Andres on the phone for a second? I want him to hear my voice." Kat could hear his drooling and cooing on the other line. She smiled instantly.

"Hi mommy's baby. I miss you so much. I love you, Andres. I am thinking about you." Kat was instantly overcome with emotion. She held back to tightness in her throat and the sudden longing to squeeze him in her arms.

A booming sound in the background broke her train of thought and quick moving footsteps filled the receiver.

"Kat!" Maribel was breathless on the other end.

"Mari, I know you were not running in papa's house." Alejandro stole the words from Kat's thoughts and said them which much more menace than she would have been able collect.

"Relax, it's fine." Eduardo could be heard in the distance, matching his son's bass with his own. She knew that he had her on speakerphone too. Kat interjected to defend Alejandro.

"No it isn't. Granddaddy has enough work with Andres and he is the only baby in that house. You both know better than to be running in the house." Kat knew the three could be too much for Alejandro and herself. She suddenly felt guilty for putting them all in the hands of an elderly man.

"Eduardo, I can call my best friend Marlennys to take Andres until we get back if the three of—"

"No, I am just fine. Just focus on enjoying and bettering yourselves." Kat sighed, knowing this battle wouldn't be won.

"Okay. Maribel and Diego, Kat and Daddy love you and miss you very much. Have fun at lunch with Granddaddy and don't give him a hard time, please. Be on your best behavior for me." She was pleading with them.

"We will! " Diego said in the distance.

"Bye Mari and Diego, we will see you soon. Love you." Alejandro said.

"Bye daddy!" Maribel said.

"Okay, Bye Andres! I love you all. Talk to you later." Kat was hesitant to hit the end button. A small pause fell between the two. Kat rubbed her palms along the tops of her thighs and took a deep, relaxing breath. She stood up, put her cellphone in her bag and walked over to the front door.

*

Kat wasn't feeling well after speaking to the kids. The entire trip seemed to be doing her more harm than good. Not only was she battling the internal conflicts of cheating on her husband, she was missing her kids much more than she had been before. She sighed a sigh of frustration and confusion.

Someone to talk to and come clean with was what she needed. Although, she was almost too embarrassed to tell anyone that she had made such a huge mistake in a moment of weakness. She thought it over a little more and concluded that it couldn't even be considered a moment. She was still having urges that weren't suppressed by her guilt. This seemed to be way more than a moment.

Her favorite Anita Baker song began playing in her ears. Kat knew the song had the capability to lift her spirits so she reached beside her, grabbing a handful of sand while trying to get her phone. She lifted her sunglasses off of her eyes to better see exactly where it was. The bright, mid-day sun had her squinting at the screen and finally noticing how blue the water was in front of her. She pressed the button on the side to turn the song up as far as it could go, overpowering the sound of the mild beach waves crashing lightly onto one another. The phone illuminated when she adjusted the volume and she saw she had a text.

How is it going so far? Call me when you can!

It was Marlennys. She had sent it 10 minutes ago. Kat had her finger hovering the call button, a piece of her eager and another hesitant. Marlennys was the most accepting, loving and genuine person she knew. Kat was almost certain she could tell her anything without being judged. But, Marlennys was also a committed, passionate and dedicated partner. Kat worried that her perspective as a wife would force her best friend to chastise her. The last thing Kat needed was to be made into feeling like a scarlet.

She was just about to put the phone down when it started vibrating in her palm. She answered.

"I was just about to call you." Kat strained to sound nonchalant. Her timing must have been a sign that she was the woman to confide in. Marlennys chucked lightly.

"How is everything?" Kat took a deep, extended sigh before she sat up in the reclining beach chair. She took a second to reply, she put her hand over her eyes and controlled her voice.

"Marlennys, I really mess—" Her body was suddenly washed over in a coolness. The sun had completely disappeared above her. Her vision was downturned and she could see a shadow in the sand. It was a shape that put a shiver down her spine and curled her toes.

"Kat?" Marlennys asked, a little fear in her voice.

"Yeah... let me call you back." She replied, her voice extremely steady to ensure she gave nothing away. She hung up before she could hear a reply.

Franco was shirtless. He was shirtless, standing over her with a large glass of something icy and alcoholic. Kat looked up with intentions on meeting his eyes but her eyes got hitched on the bulge a few inches away from her face. She managed to save herself and follow the trail of his abs instead. His skin was glistening with a little sweat, accentuating his nearly perfect body. His chest was dusted lightly in black and grey strands that added to his older sex appeal. His hair was naturally parted down the middle, falling relaxedly on both sides of his forehead. It was much less kept than the night before— before her fingers had their chance to make it unkempt.

He bent down at the end of the chair to grab her ankles in his hands. He lifted her legs enough to give himself a seat. She could feel her heart racing when he laid her calves over the top of his firm legs. Kat glanced around briefly, hoping no one could see them.

Franco outstretched his hand and gave her the drink he was holding. She took it carefully, trying to fight back the tingling in her core. He made her feel like a high school girl with a crush on the cutest boy in class.

"Thank you." She said quietly. She brought the drink up to her lips to take a small sip. It was fruity, cold and delicious. She took another sip, the second bigger than the first.

"You're welcome," He replied with his lip upturned lightly. Kat met his eyes for only a second. There wasn't enough alcohol in her system to keep her as uninhibited as she had been the night before. She didn't have that sexy confidence that could let her hold his eyes for more than a glance. "You look beautiful today." He was nearly whispering. Kat scooted herself up higher in her seat before taking a swallow.

"Thank you, for breakfast too." He smiled blatantly, showing those handsome lines in his face.

"I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you." Now, Kat was the one smiling uncontrollably. The scene was something out of a movie: Franco in front of beautiful blue waters, crystal clear skies and white-tan sand. "Do you have plans for dinner?"

"Not that I know of." She gave him an expectant, quirky look from the rim of her glass.

"Would you be willing to spend it with me?" Kat was excited to have the opportunity to find out more about the mystery man who made her almost completely forget about her life before him. The man who made her feel things she hadn't felt in a long time. She wanted to feel those things again— as much as she could. Once the door was in front of her, the repercussions of going through it were nothing compared to the void it filled.

"Yes." He seemed surprised that she agreed.

"Kat, if you want to think of your hus—"

"Yes. I said yes." She was stern, her face hard and straight. Franco nodded.

"7:30. Just come to the lobby."

"Okay." She said faintly, pulling her sunglasses back over her eyes. He smirked to himself, looking across the sand in the opposite direction.

He rubbed the length of her smooth calves a few times. Kat was so glad she had put her glasses back on because she was pretty sure her eyes were rolling back into her head. She watched as his coarse hands slowly progressed over her knee and up her thigh. His body followed and led his head right in front of her lips. He left them poised over hers for just a second, before placing a sultry peck on the corner of her mouth.

He pulled away, stood and left her stunned in her seat. She pressed play on her phone while she allowed butterflies to swarm her insides and nestle where they chose to stay. The Anita Baker love song played but she no longer had any interest in hearing it. She skipped the song to play something upbeat by Beyonce instead.

She laid her head back against her chair and let the sun set her skin.

She needed another dress.

*

Kat purchased the perfect dress for the night. It was a flirty, yellow strapless chiffon dress that met her mid-thigh. It threatened to show her backside if she wasn't careful, but she always knew how to maneuver herself in ways that would keep her covered. The sun had kissed her chocolate skin with a touch of gold and she was the deepest shade of mahogany she'd ever been. She was standing in front of the mirror, putting on her stud earrings right before she sheathed her lip in a cinnamon colored gloss. She pinned her twists into an intricate up-do. She had swept a few over to the side for a faux bang and neatly piled the rest onto the top of her head.

Kat looked herself over once again, pleased with her appearance. She walked into the bedroom and put on her robe.

Alejandro had been asleep when she got home from shopping, and she was almost certain he was still in the same deep slumber. But Kat didn't want to risk him being awake and seeing her all dressed up. She grabbed her strappy brown heeled sandals and carried them into the living room. Alejandro was still sprawled over the couch and snoring.

Kat smiled to herself, seeing so much of Diego and Andres in his profile from where she stood. Guilt swarmed her core and she had to lean against a wall to take pressure off of her weakened knees. She looked at the ceiling, hoping for some clarity from a higher-power. She closed her eyes, trying not to let tears of frustration ruin her mascara.

She didn't know how much longer she could continue this internal war with herself. When she was with Franco, she felt amazing. He made her feel like a woman worthy of affection. She felt sexy and liberated and lively. Kat found it impossible the comprehend that she wasn't allowed to feel those things. All of those amazing emotions were an elevator ride away, but it was immoral for her to experience them.

It wasn't fair and she wouldn't settle for it.

She was in love with her husband, that would never change. That was all that mattered.

Kat clamped her shoes a little tighter in her hand and strolled over to where he lay on the couch. She outstretched her palm to lay it gently across his warm cheek. The feeling nearly brought tears to her eyes. The gesture was the gentlest thing she'd done with Alejandro in awhile. And he was completely unconscious. She bent down and kissed him lightly on his forehead.

"I love you more than anything else in the world." She whispered it right into his ear, not even concerned with waking him up. She just needed the phrase spoken into existence. She needed to hear it somewhere else other than in her head.

*

Kat's heels clacked slowly when she got to the lobby's center. Franco wasn't anywhere to be seen. It was around 8:00 and she wondered if she had gotten the times messed up. She was just about to venture out onto the balcony when someone caught her attention.

"Mrs. Ortiz," Kat whirled around, scanning all directions to look for the source of her name. A younger man was standing in the corner of the room, right beside the double doors that led to the side of the resort.

"Yes?" Kat answered, her brows furrowed. The young man raised his arm to open the door and waited for her to walk through. Kat walked wearily toward him, trying to peer into the darkness behind the door to see what was there for her. Two overhead lamps lit both sides of the double doors and the brightness lessened her apprehension just the slightest bit.

A Mercedes pulled up right at her feet and the driver hastily got out to come around the passenger side. His gloved hand opened the backseat door. Kat stood in one spot, unsure of what was going on.

"Are you sure this is for me?" She asked quietly. The man nodded once and said nothing else. Kat looked over her shoulder to see the first man still at the door, waiting for her to get inside. She took a breath before putting her first leg in.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers