Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 17

Story Info
Breakthrough or Setback?
6.3k words
4.8
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"I want to ask you something," Alejandro spoke lightly. Kat was winding around their bedroom in preparation to go to sleep. Her tightly coiled hair was tied in a bun on top of her head with a homemade conditioner she'd prepared the day before. Her honey and apricot mask tightened on her face while it dried and she wondered how she'd reply to Alejandro with it on. She wore her floor length print silk robe and matching negligée. It was a new purchase she'd made to wear for Alejandro on their vacation but now it'd become a piece for herself. She wore it because she loved the way it made her feel and she hardly thought twice about catching Alejandro's attention while it was on.

She had a full glass of white wine waiting for her on the nightstand beside her pillow and slow music over the radio she put in the bathroom. Over the last few weeks, she'd started to live for her Friday evenings. She had made it a sort of ritual to do her hair, take care of her skin, play some music and drink a few glasses of wine in the hours before bed. Alejandro had taken on the responsibility of the kids during her set block of time to herself.

"Yes?" She asked, noticeably busied. She put a pile of folded clean clothes in the chest. She knelt down to reach the lower shelf right beside Alejandro's feet from where he sat on the end of the bed. She neatly placed everything in their destined place.

"I want to watch you shower tonight." Kat visibly slowed her pace when putting away the last small pile. She closed the drawer slowly.

Alejandro wanted to watch her shower.

"Why?" Kat turned from her place on the floor to meet his eyes. Before she got her hopes up in thinking that maybe he was growing more sexually attracted to her, she wanted to make sure this was what she thought it was.

"I just want to try it." She could tell she wasn't getting much more from him than that. She took a breath and searched for the right words.

"O—okay." She replied quietly.

This was new but new was still good.

*

The toilet in their bathroom was directly across from the shower door on the opposite wall. The glass was clear and would do very little to conceal her body before the fog started to build. She'd be completely exposed for at least a few minutes.

Now that she was preparing to take off her clothes, she was growing a little nervous. She wondered how her relaxing evening of self-care had turned into this nerve racking strip and shower tease. Her lit candles lined the double sink and she had the ceiling lights dimmed.

Alejandro hadn't seen her naked in almost a year. After a while, she started to grow a little self-conscious about her body; she didn't want to reveal too much of her cleavage, she wore bras around the house under her lounging clothes and she stopped going to bed with just panties covering her lower half. She hated that she had to be conservative in her own house with her own husband but this was what their relationship had turned into.

But now, she was putting on a show. He had requested it so she couldn't know what he thought it would accomplish. She'd just push through and try her best to continue as normal. Whatever he was trying to do, she wouldn't concern herself with it too much.

Alejandro lowered the toilet lid and grabbed the slack in the crotch of his sweatpants before taking a seat. He kept his eyes fixated on Kat's back. She gently pulled the sleeves of her robe down and hung it on a hook beside the shower door. She turned back to the wine she had on the counter and took a couple big sips. She poured in the rest of the bottle and took a couple more sips.

The effects of her last two glasses were starting to take a small toll on her inhibitions. Her nerves grew less of a problem for her and she could almost pretend Alejandro was completely invisible.

She took off her robe and hung it on the hook beside the shower door. She pulled down the straps on her gown and let it hit the floor. Soft, smooth jazz played for them and set a sensual mood. Kat, between her sexual frustration and the sensuality of the situation, was starting to get a little turned on.

She remembered her toy was in the shower. She craned her neck a bit and she could see the little handheld, waterproof massager on the shower's rack. She turned to Alejandro to see if he had noticed it.

It felt as if she were better off never acknowledging it; his eyes went straight from hers to where she'd last maneuvered to look. If he hadn't noticed it before, he'd noticed it then.

"Are you going to show me how you use?" His deep bass shook her spine and she let a breath flow through the little gap between her lips. She took a beat to reply and he tried to put her at ease. "Pretend I'm not here. Do everything as you normally would." He encouraged.

Kat nodded curtly, like a little girl about to face her biggest feat yet.

Alejandro watched her as she moved around the bathroom. He could see her toned back flexing from her movements. The smooth skin was glistening from the steam and her sun kissed, deep chocolate skin was golden. Her thick, dimpled ass jiggled when she took small steps toward the shower. He could see the side of her low, full hanging breasts when she reached out to test the shower's water. She bent down the grab her gown and he saw the peek of her stubbled pussy lips from between her thighs.

Kat undid her bun and her unruly, deep-conditioned kinks took their time spilling around her shoulders. She opened the shower door and stepped inside.

She was so on edge inside. Kat wanted to please him. She wanted to give him the show that would set their marriage back to the day they'd first met. Kat wanted her post-partum tummy, swinging breasts and birthing hips to give him the same rush as she'd giving him years ago. The pressure of it all almost seemed like too much for her mind, especially her drunk mind.

"Turn the music up for me?" She croaked. Kat needed something to help drown herself out. She would have a nervous breakdown in the shower if she continued down this road. The music got louder and she reached for her loofah.

She soaped her body down and started to scrub her skin. As time went on, she got a little more comfortable. It all started to feel more routine. Kat combed and rinsed her hair in four sections until she was done. She kicked a leg up on the bathroom bench she and Alejandro had placed a year or so ago and shaved her legs. Turned to give herself one last rinse off. She stood directly under the shower head and let it all cloak her body.

This would be the point where she'd pleasure herself. Where she'd be all clean and only needed one last rinse between her legs to clean off. She'd sit on the bench and spread her legs for her own hands. She'd put one foot against the shower's soak rack and one against the glass to give herself the only orgasm she'd have for the week.

She turned to stare at the toy.

"I want to watch from in here, if that's okay?" Kat yelped when she heard him. She turned, covering herself unconsciously after being startled. The water continued to fall down her head and she fought the droplets falling down her eyes to see him. She stammered.

"Y—yes—sure." He took off everything but his briefs. Her lip trembled at his gleaming chest. His dark, full chest hair made her run her tongue over her bottom lip. She continued clenching herself when he stepped into the shower with her.

He kept her eyes when he went to sit on the bench. The entire scene was déjà vu to when they'd first put the bench in. They couldn't stop fucking on it for the first two weeks. Every chance they got, they were showering together. Kat, in her huge shower cap with her head scarf tied underneath and Alejandro still groggy from waking up a few minutes before their shower. She'd ride him into heaven in back. Or he'd damn near put her head through the shower's marble if she put a knee on the bench and let him fuck her from behind. That bench had been through a lot in the few days before Alejandro's health turned.

So, to see him now, sitting there again after so long, was electrifying.

"Did you change your mind about letting me watch?" He asked quietly, after the third second of her standing in place with her arms over her breasts and mound.

Kat shook her head. Her shaking hand reached for her toy and she hit the power button. The strong vibration resounded in the bathroom and she wished it could've been quieter. It was like an automatic sound of shame and embarrassment. She didn't know why, but something about the way she relied on her toys so heavily made her bashful. She hated that he knew she was resorting to toys.

"What's wrong?" He pressed. "I can leave if you want. I don't want to ruin anything for you I just—" He started to stand and Kat quickly objected.

"No, I'm sorry." She put a hand against his arm. "Just give me a second." She pulled her hand away and took her place back under the running water. She turned off the toy and put it back on the shelf for a moment.

She wasn't doing a very good job of trying to make this sexy. Instead, she was making everything awkward and unsettling. Realizing this, the sense of defeat and failure started to loom even more. Kat closed her eyes, knowing her tears would be masked by the water. She faced against him and tried to get herself together.

She felt like everything was on the line. Alejandro would probably be offended to see that this was so difficult for her to do for him but she'd felt the carnal feelings of pure lust for another man. It wouldn't make sense to him because it certainly didn't make sense to her. This was what she always wanted, hoped and prayed for. But now that it was here, she couldn't perform.

Kat felt a hand against her hip. Her brows knit together until she realized the hold. It felt like her dreams had finally come true and in some sense, it literally had. Daydreaming about Alejandro's touch and just creaming at the mere thought; it was all real then. One hand against her hip, another against her stomach and his chin against her neck. Kat had to stop herself from weeping in delight.

"Is this okay?" He whispered in her ear. Kat was just going to reply when he pushed her against him a little more snugly. She could immediately feel his dick against her cheeks. She would never forget that feeling. Kat gasped when she meant to speak.

"Yes." She squawked. Kat fought to stay calm. She didn't want to ruin this. If he pulled away at this point. she didn't think they could ever come back from it. She'd be mortified, humiliated and ashamed. It had to last.

"Kat, if something doesn't feel right don't try to—" He started to pull away. Kat almost hollered. She pulled his arms back to her with a death grip. The quick movement brought attention to her breasts and she realized she had finally let them free.

"Look at me." He said. Kat turned to face him. They stared at one another for a few moments, just looking one another over. He eyes trailed downward and she was sure his dick had a halo over the tip. She had fucking missed the sight of it. It looked like he had missed her too; his tip was raging and crawling his way up Alejandro's pelvis as if begging for Kat to make it hers again.

She ignored the urge to let her spit drip over his head and down his balls but instead, tried to let Alejandro take the lead. Her desires were overpowering but she'd try her best to subdue them this time. "Why are you so tense?" He asked it in a way that hinted "I thought you wanted this?" She could see in his face that he was starting to get turned off.

She was at a roadblock. Kat had no idea what to do. She remembered the last time she wasn't as tense, and took some initiative in their last intimate experience. She'd ended up getting a door slammed in her face and had to cry herself into unconsciousness. She was beyond that but she wasn't beyond the excitement of his affections.

"I'm not tense I just," She swallowed and started quieter. "I don't want to do the wrong thing." She could see him remembering that day at the hotel and it was all over his face. His expression tightened. Thoughts of how he'd treated Kat that day put pangs in his chest. Thoughts of Franco taking advantage of his mistake that day made him clench his fists. He couldn't think of anything other than the weasel waiting for a hole Alejandro had made to get to Kat.

"Hey," Kat interrupted his thoughts when she saw his dick shrinking right before her eyes. She put a hand against his face to regain his attention. "This is all I've ever wanted. I've wanted it so much that I don't want to ruin it now that it's here. That's all." She said. Alejandro grabbed her at the small of her back and pushed her body toward him.

He bent for her lips at the same time Kat gripped the back of his head. Their tongues danced passionately and sloppily for a few moments. Kat groaned and moaned into his mouth when she felt her loins gradually progress from a dull ache to a near orgasm. Kat had never been more turned on in her entire life. She wanted nothing more than to have Alejandro inside her for the next couple hours.

She clumsily reached on her shelf for her toy. She kept Alejandro on her mouth with one hand pushing into the back of his neck but her other tried to find her source of release. She'd burst at the seams if she had to go another second without something on her clit. She blindly turned it on and put it up against her clit.

The sensation was almost too much but she knew she wouldn't be able to hold out. She took a panting break from both the intensity of their kissing and the intensity of her toy. Alejandro went to work with kissing down her neck, focusing on her chest and giving her nipples some attention. She put her toy back on her clit.

He practically put her entire titty in his mouth. Kat let out something on the margins of a scream. She hoped the kids were sleeping, otherwise, that sound would make them curious enough to try and investigate.

Alejandro started lashing his tongue out over her nipple while in the depth of his mouth. His tight grip around her breasts put deep dents in her skin. She could see each dimple and crease he created from the hold.

"Please fuck me." She begged. It was against her vow not to push Alejandro beyond what he initiated but she had to ask. It was driving her insane.

Alejandro put an arm behind the back on her knee and plastered his hand against the shower wall. Kat's leg was hitched on him, completely at his will and free for his maneuvering. He looked between them and her exposed, glistening pussy seemed to be calling his name. His dick was like a piece of metal at the mercy of her magnetic heat.

Kat imagined their first moment of intimacy to be a lot more sensual than this. She imagined that it'd be filled with slow, tender passion and more of her fucking him than the other way around. She wanted to be the one to blow his mind and do all the work to show him what he'd been missing.

Instead, he had her pinned against the wall of the cold ass shower wall. He hadn't even put it inside her and she was already panting, screaming and moaning like a feral animal. She'd spent her sweet time detangling her hair only to have it stuck to her face and tangled against the surface behind her.

When Alejandro finally buried himself balls deep inside her, they both sounded like two unruly monsters.

"Ohhhhh..." It seemed to go one forever before Alejandro finally got to "Shit."

Kat reached between them again to put the vibrator back on her clit.

Alejandro managed to use the arm's hand holding Kat's knee to push her pelvis back onto him while he pumped her. Whenever her body traveled down the length of his shaft and almost felt as if she'd push him out, Alejandro would roughly pull her ass back toward him to do it all over again.

Each time their wet bodies collided with a sharp pounding that bounced off every tile in the bathroom, wall and floor, Kat could feel just a little more of his dick sucking the soul out of her body.

Alejandro watched her head fall somewhat limp against her shoulder while she continued to pant little hints of what sounded like his name. She was somewhere between a drunken bliss and a euphoric trance.

He pounded her harder and it woke her up a bit. She jumped out of her skin and instinctively wrapped a hand around his neck. The other fought to hold the toy against her clit but she was starting to lose the strength to hold it firmly.

"Ah," She yipped.

Alejandro's deep grunting and growling filled her ear and hearing that alone was enough to make her cum. But he continued pumping with deep thrusts.

"Kat," He warned.

She pressed her dildo against her clit with much more pressure. Her body shuddered from the vibration's shocks.

"You missed this dick, huh?" Alejandro grumbled. He watched Kat wither in ecstasy and he bent to put a kiss on the corner of her mouth. He let his lips sit there for a second while he pounded her deeper, harder and rougher. Kat's hand slid over his back and wandered up toward his ear. She held a firm grip on it while he continued his sounds in the crook of her neck.

"I miss-ED that di-CK so mu-CH." She whimpered, her voice getting sharp each time he gave her all his length.

"You gonna cum for me?" He pulled away to look into her face. She looked so beautiful to him in that moment. All he wanted was to please her. She deserved endless nights of fucking like this, and more. "You look so pretty." He might as well have told her to cum on demand.

She made sounds similar to something you'd hear in the room of a mother who was giving birth. Her orgasm came straight from her core and it seemed to last forever. Kat's juices gushed around his dick and in his mind, her womanhood was trying its best to push him out. As if to say that he was a foreign object that wasn't allowed inside her anymore.

It turned him on to mark his territory as he came with her.

"I'm gonna cum," He rasped.

Alejandro's fucking picked up pace and intensity while they came but her hands pushed against his chest. She dropped her vibrator and it made a loud, obnoxious sound on the floor beside them. But they couldn't hear or see anything other than one another. He painted her insides as he intended but she hadn't let up her noises yet. He remembered her to quiet down as her climax ended but she hadn't yet.

Alejandro watched her curiously and concluded that something was different about this orgasm. He had never seen or heard her like this before. She was generally quiet but she was screaming her head off this time. He continued fucking her until she was literally climbing the walls. She was actually trying to get away from him. He pulled out of her immediately and that was when a flood of her nectar squirted from in between her legs and hit his pelvis.

It was like second nature for Alejandro to stoop down and lay his mouth right over her opening. His entire mouth covered her pussy from beginning to end and he sucked, slurped and licked every drop she had to offer. He could feel her flow against his tongue for a second and then her faucet offered a steady drip down his throat. Some of it was probably his too but he never had a problem with their mixtures. He thought it was even sexier that way.

Kat was seeing stars; she'd had the most intense orgasm of her life and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was the biggest reward for all she'd been through. It seemed worth it.

Alejandro stood to his full height. He grabbed the shower head and ran it between her legs and over his dick. He grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. She took slow, weak and unsteady steps out of the bathroom. Alejandro guided her every move. Her legs were weak from being help up so long and because of the powerful orgasm she'd just had.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
12