Life With Miss Ida Ch. 06

Story Info
Sissy is in for a BIG surprise tonight!
3.5k words
4.43
14.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with Miss Ida – Part 6 - A New Development

On most weekends Mistress and I would enjoy a nice wine or two with our evening meals however, on this particular Saturday, Mistress was enjoying more wine than she usually drinks – we had decided to do the twin, 'Schoolie-Slut' thing this evening, with both Mistress and I in matching, tartan mini-skirts, white blouses, matching white, lacy bra and panties with opaque grey tights all finished off with shiny, black Mary-Janes with a full 4" heel. We had also, both of us, placed our hair up in pigtails with lovely white ribbons to set it all off. With one or two more drinks than usual for Mistress she was getting just a little bit tipsy, but playful along with it. She had been unusually adventurous over the past week or so, suggesting on more than one occasion that if I was a very good girl, that she would "...show me a good time..." or, perhaps it was time that I got a "...damn good fucking!"

Of course any Sissy knows, when your Mistress states these kinds of things it can go one of two ways – either she's simply ramping up the teasing (which is seriously fine with me!) or...she's actually going to take things to the next level. Either way, it's always exciting!

Also, over the last few weeks, Mistress had been insisting on dildo and vibrator play more and more (you may have read Chapter 5 where Miss Ida introduced me to dildo play – a wonderful night!) Not only would she have me fuck her with her favourite dildos, or tuck my girliecock away and wear a large strapon to please her, she started putting one of her more lifelike dildos down inside her pantyhose, pretending it was her girliecock. On these occasions she would ask me things like, "do you like my big girliecock Sissy?" Or, "I bet you'd love to suck me off wouldn't you Sissy?"

The thing is, she knows I would...in a heartbeat! My biggest, all-time fantasy – probably similar to many, many Sissies – is to be making out to a sexy woman and slide my hand up under her skirt or dress, only to find she has 'something extra'! Beautiful breasts and a lovely girliecock would be the ultimate. Mistress also knows that I have no desire to be with a man or suck a man's cock, or even have a man join our relationship for Mistress' sake – she's as much a lover of the female form as I am! Mistress sees me as her female partner in every possible way – just a sissy female though.

So having Mistress get more vocal about having a girliecock etc., was really getting me turned on and after about fifteen minutes of teasing me verbally and physically, Mistress simply stopped and said,

"Georgia, I think it's time we take things to another level."

Before I could answer, she dragged me into the bedroom and had me sit on the edge of the bed. She went to the dresser and came back with a pair of opaque, black tights and a pair of her black, lycra/spandex panties. She told me to fold the panties up and place them over my eyes. Once I did this she wrapped the tights around my head and tightened them, binding and blindfolding me at the same time. I heard Mistress step back.

"Now my sexy little Sissy," said Mistress, "just sit still and DO NOT try to peek – if I catch you, I will change my mind on this for months!" She added.

Just a little scared, excited and by this stage, very hard, I sat as a Sissy is expected to sit; legs and feet neatly together with my hands resting together in my lap. I did feel my girliecock leaking pre-cum into my panties and tights – which is pretty much the norm when Mistress loves to play!

Mistress had gone into the ensuite and after a few moments she was back standing in front of me – I couldn't see her no matter how hard I tried – but I did sense her and smell her perfume.

"Stand up Sissy!" Ordered Mistress.

I did as ordered and felt Mistress take my hands saying, "Change places. We did and I felt her sit down, leaving me there in front of her with my hands together, waiting.

Mistress asked, "Would you say that you've been a good girl of late Sissy?"

Just a little nervous, I offered, "I b-believe I have Mistress."

"And you know that I would never hurt you?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, of course." I answered.

"And finally, do you trust me Georgia?" she asked.

"I do Mistress, absolutely...100 hundred percent Mistress," I offered.

Whenever Mistress calls me Georgia, I know that things are serious and for real. Don't get me wrong, my real name is Sissy Georgia, and I love that, but when she calls me Georgia it makes my heart jump!

Mistress took my hands and pulled me forward until I could feel her smooth legs pressing against me. Her legs parted slightly and she pulled me a little closer, brushing her sexy tights against mine...no matter how many times this happens, pantyhose-against-pantyhose, especially if the woman is wearing them to, it is always a turn-on!

"Kneel down please Sissy," ordered Mistress.

I did as told and was now firmly positioned between Mistress' legs, locking me in place and up close to her. I still couldn't see anything, but the feel of her panties against my face and the sheer fact that I had NO idea what was going on, was very exciting.

"Are you nervous or excited Sissy?" Asked Mistress.

"Ummmm...a bit of both Mistress, but definitely excited," I added.

"Good, now place your hands on my thighs," she added.

I did as told, loving the feeling of her soft, smooth tights under my manicured fingers.

"Sissy, you like it when I play with your girliecock through your panties and pantyhose don't you?" she asked (rather a stupid, I thought).

Absolutely Mistress," I answered.

"And you liked it when I made you cum in your pantyhose using just the dildo didn't you?" she added.

"Ummm...I didn't just like it Mistress, I loved it when you made me cum like that!" I answered as enthusiastically as possible.

"And why is that Sissy?" asked Mistress.

"Because Mistress, a hard girliecock under panties and pantyhose feels and looks sooo sexy!" I added.

"It certainly does Sissy, and you know how wet my cunt gets when I see you all hard and excited under your panties and pantyhose. I bet you'd love to have a cunt that could wet like that and one that I could fuck wouldn't you?" she asked.

"So very much Mistress," I answered.

By this stage my girliecock was throbbing and leaking all over my panties and pantyhose. If Mistress kept this kind of thing up, I was in big danger of cumming before I knew it!

As my hands caressed Mistress' legs I was desperately trying to figure out where this conversation was going, why the blindfold and what would possibly come next. I soon found out.

Mistress placed her hands at the back of my head and pulled it straight down, pressing my face against her crotch. Usually when I'm in this position the only task I have is to tongue and mouth-fuck Mistress to one or more orgasms. However, on this occasion Mistress had not raised her skirt yet and my face was being pressed against a rather noticeable bulge beneath it, I was beginning to understand where this might be heading, and my heart skipped a beat as I thought Mistress might be hiding a dildo in her pantyhose!

Not sure what to do next, I let Mistress push me against her until I felt the pressure of her hands relax, letting me sit back for a bit.

"What do you feel Sissy?" asked Mistress.

"Ummmm...I felt a rather large bulge under your skirt Mistress," I suggested.

"Did it excite you Sissy?" she teased.

"If that is what I think it is, it excites me very much Mistress!" I offered excitedly.

"You'd love that wouldn't you Georgia? She teased. "You'd love to lift my skirt or dress and see a lovely, hard girliecock just waiting for you to suck wouldn't you?" She added.

"Open your pretty mouth Georgia," ordered Mistress.

I did as told, thinking only one thing, "could she be asking me to a suck a girliecock? And whose?"

I heard some rustling of material and realised Mistress was lifting her skirt up. With my mouth still wide open, her hands pulled my head back down to her mound.

Mistress pressed my eager mouth against that bulge again – this was too much!

All of sudden Mistress whipped off the blindfold and ordered, "SUCK ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I was staring at a lovely, hard – but very life-like girliecock inside Mistress' pantyhose, (and she had removed her panties). My mouth instantly obeyed. I licked the length of it and sucked it all over as best I could through her sexy pantyhose.

"Mistress," I offered, "it's so sexy! And it looks so real too!" I added as I leant in to suck it some more while rubbing it hard against her.

Mistress was squirming and moaning as I begin to rub it.

"Not too hard just yet Sissy, it's inside me too, so any movement like that makes it fuck me while you suck it and play with it," she added.

I recognised the type as soon as I saw it, but I hadn't seen one in person, and asked Mistress to show it to me better. I sat back as she stood up and slid her pantyhose down to her thighs. She slowly (and reluctantly I might add) removed it, making her quiver a little, and showed it to me. It looked like a natural, hard, flesh-coloured girliecock on one end, while the other end hooked up in a 'J' shape, with a nice large bulbous end, obviously to keep it in place. Once it's inserted, it fits snugly inside and just looks for all the world like a hard, sexy girliecock. I had a few favourite websites where the porn is all women, dressed in sexy outfits and sheer pantyhose who end up fucking each other with these strapless dildos, over and over – I've cum many a time watching those videos!

As Mistress slid it back in and pulled her pantyhose back up to cover it she said, "I've seen those sites you like to spend time on Georgia, and figured, being the sissy that you are and knowing how hard you came last time by just playing with that dildo between your legs that you'd love to try this sometime. And besides, what better way to turn us both on at the same time...you get a girliecock to play with and I get nicely fucked at the same time!"

"And, I even came on my own while wearing it a few times while I was trying it out!" she added. "One evening while you were out with friends, not long after I bought it, I slipped it in, put on some sheer pantyhose, slid into some sexy heels and rolled around on the bed 'jerking' myself off. I kept pressing it into me while I fist-fucked it and I came so hard and so quickly, it was awesome! I suppose I realise now why you love to jerk off Sissy," she said.

Mistress had sat back on the bed in front of me and all the time she was telling me this, she was absently playing with her girliecock through her pantyhose – pushing hard on it so it would press up inside her making her squirm, and opening and closing her legs as she played with herself, smiling at me the whole time.

I couldn't help but smile back, kneeling there looking up at the Mistress and woman I love with a beautiful suckable, fuckable girliecock – I had definitely died and gone to Sissy-Heaven!

Mistress stopped for a moment and asked, "What would turn you on the most Sissy? Sucking me off, or pantyhose-humping your pathetic girliecock against my big hard one? Or, maybe you'd like me to fuck your virgin, sissy arsecunt hmmm?" She added teasingly.

"OH! MY! GOD!" I thought – either one of those options sounded wonderful, but in all honesty we hadn't really got to any real notion of Mistress fucking me yet and I was surprised to hear her offer this. I so wanted to suck her new girliecock but it has always been a very strong fantasy of mine to lay with a woman and pantyhosehump-fuck girliecocks (real or otherwise) together, so I told Mistress, "I'd love to pantyhosehump-fuck you Mistress – so very much!"

And with that, Mistress laid back on the bed, opening her legs wide as she did. As I slid up between her legs to join her, I noticed that her skirt was bunched loosely around her hips and the sight of her hard girliecock under it all was such a turn on!

Mistress stopped me just then and said, "Before you get all carried away and cum all over me Georgia, I want you to show me how much you appreciate this. Show me you really want to take things to a whole 'nother level."

I realise what she was getting at, so while still on my knees between her legs, I just smiled and proceeded to kiss and caress her sheer legs, from her sexy mary-janes all the way up to the top of her thighs. I didn't raise her skirt all the way up just yet, instead chose to kiss her sexy bulge through her skirt. While I was doing this my fingers ran back and forth along the crotch of her pantyhose, pressing the end of her strapless dildo harder and harder into her cunt – which, by now, was sopping wet!

"Mmmmmm!" murmured Mistress, as I laid all the way down between her legs and licked and sucked her lovely cum-juice from her soaked pantyhose – lifting her hips a little, attempting to tongue-fuck her some more – although her new girliecock was doing that very nicely I might add!

"Enough!" she said, "Show me how much really want my girliecock!" she added.

At that order, I pushed her skirt all the way up and clamped my mouth over the head of it and sucked her, just the way I like it when she – so very infrequently – sucks me – long, slow, sexy strokes of the lips. While I know she couldn't 'feel' how this real sensation of this, I pressed into and down on her, while sucking it off, making sure it was pushing into her cunt and clit – fucking her subtlety while being sucked off by her eager, pantyhose sissy-slut.

What I didn't think possible was how hard my own girliecock was, inside my panties and pantyhose – by now they were soaked with pre-cum and I was very close to cumming and I hadn't even touched myself! The whole time I had been sucking her off, Mistress had unbuttoned her blouse and was pinching her nipples through her white, lacy bra, and was literally squirming all over the place.

"Mmmmmmm...Georgia" I think you've proven how much you appreciate it. Come here," she said, and pulled me on top of her. She closed her legs and had me sit up on top, across her hips. As I settled I could feel her hard girliecock pressing against my crotch.

"Would you like me to fuck you Georgia? Want me to slide my big girliecock deep inside your prissy little, virgin arsecunt? Is that what you want Georgia? Hmmm??" Mistress asked teasingly.

Dreams were definitely coming true tonight! And with some trepidation I answered, "Y-Yes please Mistress. P-Please fuck me? Would you Mistress?"

All I got in reply was, "Not yet Sissy – way too eager – you know the rules, you have to cum all over me first," she added.

Saying that, she asked me to get up slightly while she opened her legs wide, then she pulled me down onto her hard, and said rather hoarsely, "Fuck me Sissy! Fuck my girliecock. Cum all over me!"

I didn't have to be asked twice – I positioned my hard girliecock against hers and started 'fucking' her - jamming myself into as best I could, feeling our girliecocks rubbing together beneath our pantyhose.

Now you might think that this could just end up hurting as things can get quite sensitive down there! But in all honesty, when my girliecock is wrapped so sexily inside panties and pantyhose, or even layers of pantyhose, pressing up against something just as sexy is extremely bearable and something I can always enjoy!

Between her leaking cunt and my pre-cum girliejuices, our pantyhose were getting very slick, making it feel really nice as we humped back and forth. In my mind, I was picturing her slipping her girliecock back and forth deep into my eager, virgin arsecunt, knowing full well that that was ultimately going to be the height of my role as Sissy for sure. But for now, I was loving every, single, moment of this.

"Don't cum yet Sissy!" ordered Mistress. "I want to cum with you!" she added.

I slowed things a little – humping back and forth in long, smooth strokes, making sure to press into her from the base a little more, making sure the end inside her was giving her a really good fucking. Then Mistress raised her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me in tighter – just as I have done in the past while fucking women – it was so wonderful to feel a woman have this power over me for her pleasure – I was her little sissy-bitch and it felt awesome!

Then Mistress got really vocal, and she knows I love it when she does.

"C'MON SISSY – FUCK MY GIRLIECOCK YOU LITTLE WHORE! CUM ALL OVER ME BITCH!!"

Humping against her, and getting real close to the edge, I stammered, "M-Mistress – I-I'm gonna c-cum!!"

"YES GEORGIA! FUCK ME! OH FUCK...YESSS! NOW GEORGIA! CUM FOR ME! CUM ALL OVER ME YOU LITTLE SLUT...OH MYYYYY...FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!" Yelled Mistress, as she trapped me tightly between her legs – humping and bucking against me as I shot load, after load, after load of girliejuices all over her and her lovely girliecock. She grabbed my hips and kept thrusting at me as she came and came all over herself and her girliecock jammed deep inside her.

That was it, I held on tight as she fucked and bucked against me and came all over myself and her beautiful big girliecock. My panties and pantyhose were absolutely soaked with my girliejuices.

As usual, simply because it's my duty, I reached into my panties and pantyhose and coated my fingers with as much of my girliejuices as I could, but as I started to lick up my own girliejuices, Mistress stopped me and said, "No, not this time – give me your fingers."

As she licked and sucked at my sticky cum, my other hand lightly played with her cunt, pressing the end of her girliecock into her, and rubbing my fingers all over her soaking wet pantyhose. As I continued pleasuring her and as she sucked on my fingers, Mistress twitched and jerked as she slowly came down off her intense orgasm.

After a sucking and cleaning a few fingers full of cum from both her, and myself Mistress laid back and ordered, "You know your job Sissy." And know it well I do – I asked her to move down the bed so her legs were hanging off the end and I could kneel between her sexy legs. I pulled her pantyhose down to her thighs and slowly removed her strapless dildo, hearing a quiet little, "nooooo..." As I did – Mistress obviously was relishing in the feeling of being nicely fucked. I proceeded to lick and suck every little bit of cum that I could from her hot, wet, sticky cunt – with my own girliecock twitching and throbbing slightly in my panties and pantyhose.

After I had finished, I slowly inserted her dildo back in her cunt, getting a little "mmmm!" as I did so. I then helped her back into her pantyhose and, as I usually do, kissed her lightly on her pantyhose-covered cunt to let her know that I was finished.

After we had calmed down and were back on the bed, in each other's arms Mistress said, "Well my dear Georgia, I know how things are going to go from now on! If I had've known how much of a turn-on this was going to be – for both of us – I would've certainly done it sooner! Still...better late than never right?" She added.

"Right Mistress," I answered.

I smiled as Mistress rolled onto her side and positioned one of her pantyhosed legs across my still wet and twitching girliecock, her own girliecock pressing into my side. As we lay there enjoying the afterglow, I could feel Mistress lightly humping against me – no doubt feeling the other end nicely pressing up inside her.

Things were going to get seriously sexy from hereon in...